A Christmas Competition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw another video, Jessica was just walking around, still naked. She went to the bathroom and rinsed her face off. She was stumbling the entire way, and Max followed her, squeezing her ass several times. As she bent over the sink, looking in the mirror, I had the image of the two of them in the mirror, both naked. Max reached around Jessica and cupped one of her breasts, and ground into her naked ass. She giggled, and hiccuped. Her eyes still looked glassy and unfocused, but she ground back against him and wiggled her ass at him. "How are you still hard?" I heard her ask.

"Because you're gorgeous and sexy as hell." Max responded, then looked into the camera again and winked. Did he wink at Jessica or at me? I wasn't sure. I could barely stop looking at Jessica's body - my cock was throbbing in my hand, I had to squeeze so hard to stop from cumming, small droplets of jizz formed on the tip, but I wasn't cumming. Not yet.

Jessica bit her lip and looked at Max in the mirror. She bent over a little bit more and I watched Max grab his cock, starting to grind it against her. I saw the moment it went in, divined by the look on Jessica's face. Her lips shifted from a cheeky grin to an open mouth gasp that turned into a grin again, and I came. Her face was so fucking sexy as Max's cock pushed into her. I knew how big he was, bigger than me, and I could imagine how she must feel around it, stretched, squeezing his cock hard. He held the phone with one hand and Jessica held herself up on the bathroom counter with her hands, gripping the marble surface, as he started to grind and rock into her slowly, a wave like motion. He put his other hand on her hip and started to pull her back towards him. I saw his face, I heard him grunt aloud.

"Fuck yea, your pussy feels so fucking good." My cock was dripping cum and I spasmed again and again as I saw Jessica's tits sway back and forth from the slow pumps. Her face was a mask of pleasure. She smiled, looked around, gasped and opened her mouth wider, and bit her bottom lip as she looked at him in the mirror. She started pushing back against him, making her breasts sway more actively. My cock pulsed again and again as cum oozed out, soaking the inside of my boxers. I couldn't help it, I couldn't stop staring at her body. I hated and loved every minute of it. I even moaned her name out loud as I covered my knuckles with my warm cum. But I was still hard, and so was Max.

He was thrusting faster now, closer to her, more bent over. Jessica bent closer to the counter, her nipples pointing straight down at the smooth surface. I could see them pointy and enticing. They looked good enough to lick and suck, and I imagined them between my teeth as Max reached around with his free hand to grope at her. "You want to be my little slut" he groaned as he squeezed. Jessica moaned out loudly as an answer, thrusting back into him harder, making her body shake. She reached out and clutched at the sink, lowering herself further until her breasts were dragging against the counter. Max's hand went to her ass and I could barely hear Jessica respond.

"Not there!" she moaned out. She pushed back at him harder and faster, "Don't stop, keep going!" Max sped up and Jessica's face winced in pain slightly. She reached behind her and the video stopped abruptly. My cock was still hard and I was stroking faster, imagining Jessca's smooth pussy walls gripping and milking my hard cock. Maybe she'd clean the cum off my shaft first, or maybe she'd like if I just slipped into her wet and warm and slick.

The video started up again, but Max was on the floor now, on his back. Jessica was riding him. There were no captions still. Jessica had both her hands on Max's chest and she was riding him with a goal. She clutched at his chest and I heard Max groan and wince. I could see his thick shaft disappearing into her as she rose and fell on his cock, and the camera switched between watching her pussy, watching her tits bounce with each rapid bounce, and watching her face contorted in pleasure.

"Yea, ride me baby. Ride me faster. Make me cum-" Max started to say. Jessica covered his mouth.

"Shhh. Don't talk, just fuck." She looked down at him and started into his eyes for a moment and then closed her eyes, lowering her head and grinding as far down as she could, groaning and shuddering. "Don't fucking cum, not yet." I saw Max reach up and grab at one of her breasts, pawing at her and pinching her nipples. With how much Max had to drink I was amazed he was still as hard as he was. I saw him pump up into her, rocking into her and heard him groan.

"Fuck yea" Jessica whispered quietly, almost like a prayer. I could hear the wet sounds get faster and her tits bounced faster. This was it. Jessica was going to cum. My Jessica was about to cum. I stroked faster and faster now. As hard as I could, I wanted to cum again looking at her.

And she did. I watched her body spasm. Her head snapped up and down, making her hair flip up and down. She bent her back and bore down on Max, grunting loud and low. I stroked faster, my cum slicked cock was wet and I was so close, but the video ended with one loud peal of Jessica's pure orgasmic joy and I knew she felt so good. Her moans echoed in my mind and I heard that pure sound and never would forget it.

I wasn't able to cum again. After Jessica's orgasm the videos stopped. There was nothing else on my phone. No messages, no texts, nothing. And the last one was sent about an hour ago. I came down from my lust and thought about what I had seen. Max was one-upping me. He was the "victor" in our game and he made sure I knew it. Well, Jessica seemed happy so, I'd be happy for her. I could practically feel tears coming on the more I thought about it but after several long minutes in stunned silence I eventually calmed.

Did Jessica know that Max sent me that? It was on Snapchat so there wasn't any evidence. I didn't think to take any screenshots. And screenshotting my best friend mid-sex wouldn't feel right anyway. I felt conflicted, frustrated. And I felt ashamed that I came watching them. I signed and got up to wash my hands. I probably would not sleep but thought I should try anyway. I'd be the first to congratulate Jessica tomorrow morning. I realized the time; this morning I suppose. It was officially Christmas Eve.

I made it back to the room. I laid down and closed my eyes. Jessica had readjusted in her sleep, covering herself more thoroughly. I had just started to fall asleep when I heard, in a soft, broken, sad voice.

"So how much did he show you?" Jessica asked. I opened my eyes and looked up at her, looking back at me. Her eyes were puffy.

Fuck.