A Christmas Gift

Story Info
He made her into his piggy.
1.4k words
4.31
33.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry piggy, I know all about your fantasies. You really shouldn't read erotica on the bus my little slave." My face turned red.

***

I was so excited as I finished work for my winter break for two weeks, no emails, no early morning commutes on public transport and i could be in control of my day.

So excited that I was naively unaware of the sound of heavy footsteps matching my mine on the snow. Suddenly a firm hand grabbed the back of my neck, sending chills along my spine and pulling me back. A clean silk fabric was stuffed in my mouth. A finger lingered on my lips. My arms were grasped by large hands and tied together. Hands caressed my ribs for a moment. Then I was dropped into a dark car boot.

As I thrashed until the car began to move. Somewhere through my panicking I wore myself out and when the car was opened I was laying motionless on a duvet.

***

"No. You can't. Take me back." I spluttered out, I was in a state of shock and my words were hard to get out.

He ignores my words as he looks deep into my eyes. Like a hunter admiring its deer he bounced one of my curls with his finger. His blue eyes pierced into me, I knew then what he wanted from me was carnal.

He was at least a foot taller than me if not more and strong by the way he could lift my curvy body. I would have found him attractive in another circumstance. He pulled me out of the car and into a cottage, we were surrounded by snow covered trees and there was not another building in sight. He didn't stop my screaming so I knew we were somewhere secluded.

He took me upstairs and threw me on a bed. I would have tried to escape at this point but he tied my hands to the bed frame.

"This piggy cunt needs a little bit of punishing doesn't it?" He said in a deep gravely voice. I hated that my hole clenched hard at his words.

"Don't worry piggy, I know all about your fantasies. You really shouldn't read erotica on the bus my little slave." My face turned red. "Worthless fuckholes like you need a master to punish their pleasure zones. When I saw you I just new you needed me to take you away and make you my fuckslave." He sneered as he pulled off his jacket.

"Rule One - I am your master. You will obey everything I say. If you don't I will throw you out into the cold. There is nothing for miles and you will freeze in the snow" He recited whilst twirling my hair.

"Rule Two - You are a fuck piggy and will become my ideal toy. We share the same kink. I love a chubby little slave to humiliate and I could not resist." He finished.

"You can ask me two questions before it's playtime." He demanded whilst leaning over me.

"When will I be let out?" I asked, nobody would look for me for two weeks. I had make a big song and dance at work telling everyone I would be away.

"Piggy you are mine now you will remain with me" he said whilst trailing a finger on my collar bones.

"Will you hurt me?" I whimpered.

"Only in the best ways." He pinches my nipple through my jumper, enough that I moan in pain pleasure.

He unties me and lift me with ease and takes me to an adjoining room and whisper in my ear. "Time to play."

***

The room was cold and his warm arms around me sent shivers to my pussy. He dropped me on another bed this time much higher and pulled my legs apart. He stuffed the silk back in my mouth and taped it in. In what felt like seconds he had my underwear off and pulled my breasts out of my blouse. My pussy felt the breeze as he pushed my skirt up under my bum. He had popped the buttons off my shirt and pulled my huge sensitive breasts out of my bras. They sat I top of the underwire looking comically large. My brown nipples were as hard as pebbles.

He pinches my nipples "You have amazing breasts. They're full and sensitive. I know your piggy fetish likes them humiliated but you should always know they're perfect. I love them. However I know the verbal taunts will make you wet."

He runs a finger through my pussy lips and it is glistens slightly. "Let's see how much wetter my taunts can make this pussy?" He said as he winks at me.

"These plump heavy udders will be all sore tomorrow. Piggy needs her saggy udders punished and nips sore yes?" I said "no" but it was muffled by the silk.

He tapped my nipples with his fingers tips "we need these hard for piggy punishment" my nipples got harder.

He then grabs my nipples holds them tight and pulls them before letting them go, his finger and thumb roll off the tip. This slow long pinch is is painful but leaves my nipples warm and tingly.

He circles my nipples with his fingers then cups the bottom of my breasts. "Tits like this are made for punishment. Such bouncy piggy udders." He bounced them and alternates bounces. Then he alternated between pinching, spanking and biting my nipples. My breasts were getting sore and he seemed to be enjoying my wriggling with glee.

"Piggy nipples should always be sore and sensitive. Let's see, let's flick the nips, get them swollen." He flicks my nipples and I scream into the makeshift gag. He stops and runs a finger along my pussy lips and pulls it up and it's dripping much to my embarrassment. He sucks my nipples gently until I'm mewling.

"It seems like piggy's pussy needs its punishing" he chides. "I'll count for you as your mouth is covered, but be warned, bprepared next time" I only have a second to to register what he meant before the first open blow of his hand hits my pussy.

"One" it tingled and my clit throbs.

"Two"

"Three"

"Four"

"Five" my lips are on fire but my clit jumped happily at each blow.

"Six, open your lips piggy let's see my piggy flesh" I didn't want to be thrown out in the cold, I hesitated, then open my pussy to him.

"Seven" the blow lands on my clit and I felt clenching pain then throbbing pleasure.

"Eight" my pussy squelched and he was delighted.

"Nine"

"Ten my sloppy piggy princess" my clit was so swollen then.

"Eleven look how swollen your clitty is. Your pussy loves being spanked. I think your clit is going to be lots of fun to test and play with." He then pulled at my clit harshly then grabs something from the side. It was a hairbrush and he pushed the bristles against my pussy.

"Piggy needs to make her worthless pussy cum by humping this brush or it goes in your cunt" he orders. In fear I began moving as he held it to my flesh. It dug in lightly to my clit and the flesh inside my lips. I humped and it hurt.

"Make it hurt good piggy. This pussy needs to be sore. It's piggy's role to have a sore pussy."

"I can't wait to use you as a container"

"Your pussy will be my pencil case, cucumber holder and fist warmer" he whispered.

"First I get to gape your holes with my cock, dildos, plugs and fruit and vegetables." I then orgasmed hard and fast screaming loudly.

"Well done piggy." He unziped and forced his cock in my pussy. He thrust deep and bottomed out. My oversensitive body started to feel the building orgasm again. He is pinched my nipples, bit my neck and then he put a finger in my asshole and my body burst with pleasure I orgasmed hard again and so did he pumping hard throughout.

***

He carries me to our bathroom. Washes me, washes my hair. He wraps me in my warm fluffy dressing gown and sat me on the sofa wrapped in his arms. He puts on a Christmas movie. My gingerbread candle is lit. Cookies and milk are on the table.

He boops my nose. "Babe was that good for you? Just like how you imagined?"

I nuzzle into his neck "Better! Thanks for trying my fantasy. This was the perfect way to start my Christmas break.