A Christmas in Amber

Story Info
Jacob rekindles an old flame on Christmas Eve.
9k words
4.36
16.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is a sequel short story to the series Summer in Amber, and thus benefits from having read that. However, I wrote this in such a way that hopefully newcomers can quickly catch on to the relationship between the characters. I hope you enjoy, and thank you for reading.

***

The day was far from over, and the night had just begun. Wet white plumes dotted its black sky, thick and heavy, making it difficult to see beyond the headlights of my rusty yet reliable '98 Toyota.

"Fuck this snow," I mumbled to myself, chugging along at half the speed limit.

It wasn't smart to be driving that night. I knew that. It would have been safer to stay home, by the comfort of the fireplace, with some reruns of The X-Files and my dad to keep me company. Not a bad way to spend Christmas Eve.

But when she calls, I answer.

"What're you up to?" she had asked, barely waiting for me to say hello. Her voice was laced with lust, familiar and comforting, sending my heart fluttering.

"Just watching TV with my dad," I said.

"Wanna come over? I'm really horny."

There it was. That brutal frankness of hers. It melted me every time.

"Right now?" I got up from the couch and peeked out the window. "It's snowing pretty bad."

"Aww, come on," she begged, "it's not like you're crossing the North Pole. You really gonna let a little cold snow keep you away from this hot wet pussy?"

She purred those final three words, stretching them out for maximum impact. I had no chance.

"I'm heading over now," I said.

"That's my boy. Drive safe."

I didn't tell my dad where I was going. Not because I didn't want to, but because I didn't need to. He was well aware of my "special friend," but never pried about her, letting me give him as much information as I was willing to give. I hadn't revealed everything—he would probably faint if I told him the things we'd done. But he knew enough to understand in that way all men do. I had to go, and he knew not to stop me.

I'm such an idiot, I thought, slowing down and doing my best to keep the car straight as it skidded along the slippery suburban streets. The plows hadn't gotten to them yet, making them particularly precarious. One false move, and I could end up stranded on the road, or in a ditch somewhere. Maybe even killed.

But these doubts were quickly replaced by memories. Memories of that red hair of hers, and the way it shimmered under the moonlight the first time we made love. Memories of her skin, how soft it was to the touch, aged and as white as the snow I was cursing. And how could I ever forget her breasts, perfectly sized and shaped to fit her equally perfect body.

And then there was that mouth. That mouth that always knew exactly how to make me come.

One could argue beauty like that is worth risking your life for.

* * *

Aside from the piles of snow on the roof, her house was the same as it had always been, simple and homey in that chaotic way unique to her. I stopped a moment to take it all in, my brain filling with echoes of that fateful summer we shared together, passing through all my senses on fast forward.

We had so many good times in this house, I thought. It felt like ages ago. I was so young. So inexperienced.

Boy how times have changed.

I gave the door a courtesy knock before turning the knob, and was welcomed with a warm rush of air, carried along by the smell of freshly baked cookies. I hopped in and closed the door to keep the snow from blowing in, and when I turned back around, she was there to greet me, looking just as beautiful as ever.

"Jacob, you made it!"

"Hey Amber, it's good to see you."

She opened her arms and gave me a hug. It was loving and long, capped off with a light kiss on the cheek that sent shivers across my chilled skin.

"How are the roads? It's coming down pretty hard."

"Not too good," I said. "I drove like a snail to get here."

"I'm sorry. I didn't know it would be this bad." Amber furrowed her brow, transfixing me with her genuine concern. I loved seeing it. Every time.

"Hey, it's fine." I pulled her in close and kissed her on the lips in that surprise way I knew she liked. "It's worth it. It always is with you."

"You're too much," she said. Her cheeks grew flushed, making her look 10 years younger. "Would you like some wine?"

'Sure." I began untying my boots. "Be there in a sec."

Amber turned and sauntered away, giving me a delightful view of her tight little ass, hidden away within a pair of loose fitting pajama bottoms I knew would be on the floor soon.

Such a tease, I love it.

I removed my jacket and stomped the snow off my boots before taking them off. I could hear Amber humming "Jingle Bells" from the kitchen. She seemed happier than I'd seen in a long time, and that made me happy. So far, the night was off to a good start.

I returned to find her scraping a tray of freshly made sugar cookies onto the nearby counter, cut into various holiday themed shapes.

"You really like to go all out for Christmas, don't you?"

"Not usually," said Amber, "but I'm feeling festive this year."

"Special occasion?"

She glanced at me knowingly. "You could say that."

I shimmied up beside her, so close our hips were touching. "Looks yummy."

"You got here just in time," she said. "Give'em a few minutes to cool, and we can dig in."

"Sounds delicious, but I'm in the mood for something else."

I answered her earlier taunt with a firm pinch on the ass, causing her to squeal.

"Mmm, I can't wait," Amber said. She wiggled her ass against my hand, teasing me back, forcing me to resist the urge to throw her over the counter and take her right there. "But first you have to open your present.

"You got me a present?"

"Of course I did silly."

"Amber, you shouldn't have," I said. "Now I feel like shit. I didn't get you anything."

"You're fine Jake. You're on a student's salary, I don't expect you to get me a gift." She assured me with soft eyes, and placed her hand on my groin. "Besides, the only thing I need from you tonight is right here."

"It is the gift that keeps on giving," I said.

Amber burst out laughing, just as I hoped she would, a girlish giggle punctuated by a short adorable snort. "You're such a dork."

"I know, and you love it."

"I do." She smiled and kissed me hard on the lips. "Now go open your present. Oh, and the wine's on the coffee table. Be a sweetheart and pour us both a glass."

"Yes ma'am," I said. I lifted my hand up to my forehead in a military salute, and began backing out of the kitchen in an exaggerated manner that got her snorting again. Her laugh was the sweetest sound there was, and I wanted to hear more.

Amber's holiday spirit extended to her living room. A Christmas tree sat in the far corner, glowing in bright colors against the sliding glass door. It was the first time since I'd known her that she bothered to get a tree; another sign that she was in especially high spirits. Whether it was because of me or something else I couldn't say, but I didn't care. All I needed to know was that she was in a good place. That was the only Christmas present I needed.

Before I could forget, I opened up the bottle of wine (merlot, our favorite) and filled two glasses, midway each. With my duty done, I made my way over to the tree to claim my present. It wasn't hard to find. There was only one gift sitting under the tree, concealed in red and green wrapping paper. It was small and rectangular; very obviously a book of some kind.

The Kama Sutra. I wouldn't put it past her.

"I'm opening it," I yelled.

Amber came strolling in, carrying a small plate of cookies. She sat it on the coffee table and stood close behind me, peering over my shoulder as I cut through the wrapping paper with my thumb.

Sure enough, it was a book. But the cover was made of thick black leather. A quick flip through revealed empty pages of college ruled notebook paper, along with a calendar for the coming year in the back.

It's a journal," I said.

"Yeah," responded Amber. "I remember you saying you wanted to start journaling, so I figured I'd help you get started. Open it."

I opened the cover to find the first page covered with Amber's elegant cursive, under which sat a bright red lipstick mark. It read:

Jake,

May you think of me every time you open your heart. Mine will always be open to yours.

Merry Christmas, and love always,

Amber

I turned around to find her, watery eyed and glowing with the same affection I felt reading those words.

"I love it Amber," I said, attempting to hold back tears of my own. "Thank you."

"You're welcome. You promise to write in it every day? I'll be disappointed if you don't."

"I will. I promise."

I sat the journal down on the coffee table and wrapped my arms around her, bringing her into me as close as reality would allow. Her body was warm and comforting, like a hearth on a cold winter's day, kindled by the wet hot desire burning between her legs. Like it always was.

How did I get so lucky?

"Come on," Amber said. "Let's have some wine and cookies. We need to catch up."

She sounded almost like she was in a hurry, which was odd, but I thought nothing of it. I simply figured she was eager to get started with the real fun, which was totally in character for her. Little did I know what she really had in store for us that night.

Amber and I grabbed our wine glasses and sat down on the couch. "To the future," she said.

"To the future." We clinked our glasses and took a large sip in unison. From the corner of my eye I watched her, noting the familiar twinkle in hers that told me she was up to something, bringing me back to the old days. When she was in total control.

Feeling myself getting fidgety, I leaned forward and grabbed a cookie off the coffee table, and wolfed the whole thing down in seconds.

"So college boy," Amber said, "how's college life been?"

"Hell," I said through a full mouth. "I really needed this break. At this point I have no free time. There's so much homework and projects and tests. It's really overwhelming. I feel like I'm constantly hanging on by a thread."

"Aww, poor baby. It'll be over soon. You just gotta power through it." Amber rubbed my back, tenderly, like a mother. I loved the feeling. "When's the last time you...ya know..."

"Fucked?

Amber smirked, and took another sip of wine.

"It's been a little while," I admitted. "It's hard to balance relationships with school work."

"I understand. I remember how demanding college was. I can only imagine how much worse it is nowadays. Life has gotten so much faster." Amber continued rubbing my back, sucking all of the anxiety out of me through her fingertips. "You must at least have a fuck buddy or two to take your stress out on. And don't you say no, I know I taught you better than that."

"There's a few girls, yeah," I said. "But we don't get to see each other too often these days. Early in the semester sure, but near finals it's hard to find the time."

"Yes, but afterward you went hard, right? After finals is the best time to let loose and go crazy. There's so much pent up energy all around, and it needs to be released."

I shook my head.

"Well, it's a good thing you have me then." Amber pulled me closer and rested her head on my shoulder, tempting me with her ruby hair. Unable to resist, I pressed my nose against her scalp and inhaled, relishing her scent. It lacked the freshness of the coeds I'd grown used to, but in its place was a maturity that in many ways was even more appealing.

"What about you?" I asked. "How's your love life going?

"I've actually started online dating," Amber said.

"I bet that's fun."

"That's one way to describe it."

"You must get a million messages a day."

"Yeah. It's overwhelming to be honest. And kind of annoying."

"Oh you poor thing." I said it in a mocking manner. "It must be so terrible having guys pine over you."

"Shut up." Amber slapped me playfully with a couch pillow. "You're such a smart aleck these days. I liked you better before college."

"You mean you liked bossing me around."

"Yes, exactly." She reached out and ran her fingers through my curly brown hair, bringing us back to the old days, when I was the desperate virgin, and she was the lecherous older woman looking for some no-strings fun. For a while we simply stared into each other's eyes, our bodies inching closer as the both of us became lost in the past.

"So? You match with anyone?"

The words shot out of me, breaking the silence with the bluntness of a shotgun, tinged with curiosity.

"I have actually," Amber said. "I've been seeing this really nice guy named Theo. We've only met up a couple of times, but so far I like him."

"Oh, that's, uh, good to hear..."

Amber smirked, reading me like a well worn book once more. "You jealous?"

"Of course not."

"Liar."

"Okay, maybe a little," I admitted. "I know I have no right, but I can't help it—"

"I know, I know," she interrupted. "I'm glad. I'd be disappointed if you weren't."

Amber drew her index finger under my chin and kissed me, long and soft on the lips. "Don't worry. No one can replace you. You know that, right?" She placed her hand on my inner thigh, letting her fingers rest lightly on my quickly hardening cock.

"I know," I said. I rested my hand on hers and kissed her back, lightly, teasingly, savoring the wine that glazed her lips. God how I've missed this taste. It was so unique and rich, sweetened with age and experience.

Just as things were bound to get hot and heavy, I took a move from her playbook and pulled away, letting the arousal between us simmer before it could explode any further.

"I've missed you," I said.

Amber smiled. "I've missed you too."

"So what else is going on with you? How are things at the library?"

"Eh, same old, same old," she said. "I keep getting handed more responsibilities beyond the Children's Department, but that's expected at this point."

"More budget cuts?"

Amber nodded. "Do more with less, they keep saying."

"I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault hun."

"I know, but still—"

"You still working out?" she asked, abruptly changing the subject.

"Of course."

"Good. I can tell. You haven't dropped an inch since the last time I've seen you." Amber wrapped her hands around my right bicep, caressing it with her palms while tracing its contours with her fingers. "You sexy man you."

I blushed, a Pavlovian response reserved only for her. "Why do you do this to me?"

"Do what?" she asked, knowing exactly what I meant.

"Torture me like this."

"Cuz it's fun."

Amber popped the first two buttons of her flannel top, tantalizing me with her cleavage. Her breasts called to me, sending my mouth watering until I couldn't take it any longer, and the beast was out. But now it was trained, and knew exactly how to counter its trainer.

"Oh yeah, well I can have fun too."

I slid my hand across her inner thigh, straight to the storm already raging between her legs, soaking her bottoms with desire.

"You're so wet," I whispered into her ear as I traced my fingers along her sopping folds.

"I told you I'm horny," Amber sighed, surrendering.

"I can see that." I walked my fingers further up her waistband and slipped my hand underneath. She wasn't wearing any panties, giving me instant access to her precious flower, swollen and dripping with nectar. With the force of a gentleman I slipped two fingers inside her, and the gasp she let out just then was so satisfying it was almost enough to make me climax right there.

For both our sake I pulled my hand away, and savored the sight as her body shivered and bucked, crying out for the sweet release I had denied her.

"See, not so fun is it?" I said.

Amber placed her hand against her forehead, breathing heavily. "Holy shit Jake. That was intense. Am I really that easy now?"

"No, I'm just better."

She looked at me inquisitively, smirking and biting her finger. "Look at you. Such a fucking stud now."

"It's all your fault." I held my fingers out, slick with Amber's pleasure, and without saying a word she drew them into her mouth, using her tongue to lap up every last drop of herself. It was an unspoken communication; a knowledge of each other's wants born of an intense and primal intimacy few people ever have the privilege of sharing with another person.

In a flash she was on top of me, like a hungry lioness, bringing our silent communion to the next level. Our lips collided, filling my mouth with the pleasure I had just fed her, a taste so delicious I was already rock hard when she lifted my shirt up and kissed her way down my chest.

"I'm been dreaming of your cock for a long while now," Amber said as she unbuckled my pants.

"Oh yeah?" I asked, basking in the beautiful sight of her hand drawing me out of my boxers. A soft sigh of excitement escaped her lips, the same sound I always heard whenever she witnessed my manhood for the first time.

"Mhmm. It's been too long since I've tasted it."

Amber leaned down and tenderly kissed the head of my cock, tickling the hole with her tongue in her trademark way that got me throbbing for release. She continued pelting me with pleasure, down my length to my balls before making her way back up, slathering her wet tongue along my underside, and all the while I moaned, as loud as I could, singing the song I knew she loved to hear.

"Tell me something," Amber said. "Am I still the best blowjob you've ever had?"

"No question," I grunted. "No one sucks my cock like you do."

"It's good to know some things haven't changed." She awarded my honesty with a plunge of her head that sent me spiraling upwards.

"Jesus," I sputtered. "Oh Amber..."

She smiled through a mouth full of cock, maintaining her gaze on mine as she took the whole of me down her throat, over and over, worshiping me with religious fervor. Through strained pleasure I could merely watch, in awe as her throat stretched and bulged with each descent, until it was all too much, and I felt myself begin to give way.

"Fuck Amber, I'm about to come," I groaned.

Suddenly the comforting wetness of Amber's throat was gone, replaced by the frigid outside air, startling me out of my bliss.

"Why'd you stop?" I sat up and exhaled, unable to hide my disappointment.

Amber's lips curled slightly, clearly enjoying my frustration. "Because you don't get to come just yet." She rolled herself off of me and stood up. "Wanna take this to the bedroom?"

"Sure, if it means you're gonna make up for blueballing me like that. Seriously, that hurt."

Amber laughed and extended me her hand. "C'mon, pull your pants up and follow me. I think you'll enjoy what I've got planned for us tonight."

Just then I remembered that devious glint in her eye from earlier, sending my mind racing with possibilities as she led me down the hallway. What could it be? We'd already done everything there was to do, at least so I thought. What other sexual mountains were there left to climb with her? Now I was slightly frightened, a feeling fueled by the spark of exhilaration only she could ever give me.

"I hope you're ready," Amber said. She opened the bedroom door slowly, drawing out my anticipation, and what I saw made my heart stop.

Lying on her bed was a man. He looked relaxed, watching something on his phone. A plate of sugar cookies sat on the nearby nightstand.

"Finally," the stranger said. He set his phone down and sat up. "You guys sure took your sweet time."