A Christmas Miracle

Story Info
Brother and sister get stranded in the snow.
4.7k words
4.72
68.5k
121
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cannabeans
cannabeans
77 Followers

It was Christmas Eve, and the line of cars at the airport was full of idiots. I was there to pick up my sister Jasmine, so we could drive together to our grandparents' house for Christmas. Unfortunately, she had only been able to get a ticket for Christmas Eve, and everyone else there was in a desperate rush to begin their festivities. People leapt into and out of vehicles in the far lane, stopping the whole line of traffic. The chill beats I had playing on the car stereo was doing its best to keep me calm, but a few "fucks" escaped my mouth anyway. I hate going to the airport on a normal day, but I'd do anything for my older sister.

Jasmine had always been the coolest when I was growing up, especially as our parents' relationship had splintered. Staying together for the kids had left us with a cold, distant home. Jasmine had made that time fun.

It helped that we were into the same books, music, and movies. I have to admit, much of my taste was stolen from her. She was three years older than me, but she had never treated me as an annoyance. She let me hang out when her friends were over, which made me feel less alone and also gave me plenty of mental material for my abundant masturbation sessions. Especially the sleepovers. Pajamas may seem like loose fitting clothing, but nothing else does the same thing to an ass.

Unfortunately, Jasmine's free-spirited attitude clashed with our parents' more uptight ways. When she was 18, she moved out and rarely came home. Once I was able to drive, I could visit her at college, but when she graduated, she moved to the other side of the country. I had far fewer opportunities to see her.

It didn't get any easier to visit each other after college. She stayed on the other side of the country, I got busy with work. I was beyond excited to see her. It even made the airport traffic bearable.

I was about to pull past a slow-ass station wagon when I finally spotted my sister, waving wildly with a goofy grin on her face. I don't know if it was the excitement of the holiday or the lack of time I'd had to satisfy myself the past few days, but I was intensely struck by Jasmine's body. Her shoulder-length brown hair cascaded in waves past her cheeks. She was wearing a dark green sweater that fell over her form like a wave. The way it removed detail made her sexiness subtle. Tight jeans gripped her ass and strong legs. I pulled over to the curb, narrowly missing an old couple in my horny daze.

"Henry!" Jasmine shouted as I stepped out of the car. She flung herself into my arms for a big hug. Her hair smelled of something floral and familiar, reminiscent of late nights in her dorm, chatting in our pajamas about shitty parents and shitty romances, when she'd just showered from volleyball practice. My heart thrummed, and I broke out of the hug when I felt my penis twitch with arousal. That was a new reaction to my sister, and I was not prepared for it.

What can I say? I hadn't been touched by anyone but myself in years, after a bit of a messy dating life in my twenties. I could also not deny that Jasmine was beautiful. She had played volleyball through college, so she had very strong legs and a great... I forced myself to stop thinking about my sister's ass and the way her breasts had pressed into me during the hug.

"Good to see you, Jas!" I helped her load her suitcases into the trunk of my Celica. She seemed to have packed more than a Christmas weekend with our grandparents would require, even with presents, but the Celica's trunk was surprisingly spacious for such a small car, and her two large bags fit nicely. It was fairly warm for winter, so we both threw our coats in the trunk. We hopped into the car and left the airport and the idiots behind.

Two hours of driving passed in a blur of life updates. We discussed our dating lives, cursed our exes - mine somewhat more distant than hers. Jasmine had been unceremoniously dumped by an asshole named Frank the week before.

"I'm glad to get away from the city, even just for a weekend. Maybe get some quiet time to myself in the hot tub."

Our grandparents had a most excellent hot tub, which made the Christmas visits the best time of year. They also usually went to bed around six in the evening, so Jas and I would have the run of the house. They also stocked excellent whiskey and encouraged us to drink it. You might say I was looking forward to the trip.

At the state border, we pulled over for gas and snacks, anticipating a degree of drunkenness. A light snow had begun to fall. We still had a couple hours left to drive, and I was worried about the snow picking up.

"Check the weather," I said as we pulled into the gas station.

"Looking gnarly," Jasmine said. "Not gonna let up at all. But it should be good for the rest of the drive."

It was not good for the rest of the drive. Almost as soon as the gas station disappeared from the rear-view, the snow started to fall in clumps. Soon, the Celica's headlights only reflected a nearly solid wall of white. "I think we need to find somewhere to stop," I said.

Jasmine nodded. "Yeah, this is nuts! But what are we going to find on Christmas Eve in the middle of nowhere?"

I had no answer. I was beginning to picture freezing to death in the car with my sister when I spotted a light through the falling snow. I slowed down and steered toward the side of the road. As we crept closer, I saw that the light was coming from a string of Christmas lights illuminating a small sign.

Northern Post Cabins

Private Cabins for Rent!

$40/night

VACANCY

The last word caught my eye, and I hit the gas. In my excitement, I misjudged the location of the driveway. The car tipped forward as the front passenger side wheel slid into a shallow ditch and stuck.

"Fuck." I yanked the car into reverse and revved. Nothing. Wheels spun on snow, and we did not move. "Fuck!" I glanced over at Jasmine. "We're stuck."

"I think I can see the front office," Jasmine said, peering through the window. I wiped some fog from the windshield with my sleeve. Sure enough, two pinpricks of light pierced the snow, illuminating the door to a small cabin, not far away.

"Think we can book it?"

"I'm not eager to freeze in the car!"

With that agreed, we pushed open the car doors and bolted to the cabin. As we approached, I spotted a sign by the cabin door proclaiming it to be the office. Jas whooped.

When we entered the office, a burst of warm air washed over us. We stepped onto a plush red rug that stretched across the room. At the end of the rug was a large fireplace made of stone, with a roaring fire built up inside. A few wing-back chairs were placed next to side tables, on which stood stands carrying brochures advertising several festive activities in the area. A small desk sat immediately to the left as we walked in. Behind the desk stood a curvy, friendly looking woman with white hair, wearing a classic elf costume.

"Oh, gosh! Come in and get warm!" the woman said. "I'm surprised to see anyone out this evening! There's coffee, tea, and cocoa over by the fire. Feel free to grab some!"

"Just flew into the city," Jas said, heading straight for the cocoa, if I knew her. "My brother lives there, and we're heading to our grandparents' a few hours away. Weren't expecting the snow."

"It did swoop it all of a sudden, huh," said the woman behind the counter. "A bit like my hometown up North. I guess you'd like a room?"

I nodded. The woman leaned forward over the desk, pressing her breasts together. I desperately avoided staring at her cleavage as she handed me a pen, and noticed that her costume was much higher quality than I had assumed at first. It looked handmade. There was gold thread sewn into the red collar. The green was deep and shimmered like velvet. I was struck with a sudden and clear vision of this woman stripping out of the elf costume, dropping to her knees, and gobbling my cock until I ejaculated all over her face.

"Well, you're in luck."

I looked up, jerked from my reverie, and saw the woman was smiling warmly, and a little lustily, at me. I blushed.

"I do have a cabin available, and it's just across the way there, not far at all. Y'all should be mostly dry when you get in. Forty bucks for the night, just sign here."

I pulled out my wallet quickly and paid for the room. I signed with the pen she'd handed me, a candy cane pen. When I offered it back, she gestured for me to keep it. Jasmine came up to the desk with two cups of cocoa. The woman gave us a key and directions to the cabin.

It was a good thing the directions were no more complicated than "go that direction" because as soon as Jas and I got back outside, we were blinded by snow.

"End of the office and keep going," I yelled over the wind. Jas nodded and began walking as quickly as she could, cradling the two cups of cocoa against her chest. I followed her close, careful not to lose sight. I found my gaze drawn to her butt. She was wearing tight blue jeans, and our trudge through the snow was really working our glutes.

I stopped and shook my head. This was not the time to be having horny thoughts about my sister. We were stranded in a snow storm, without food or other supplies. At least I had Jasmine.

When I looked up, I was alone in a void of white. Snow pelted me. The wind threatened to take my hat. I bit down on a rising panic and trudged forward.

I quickly reached our cabin. Jasmine was stamping her feet by the door, shivering. I unlocked the door and Jas charged in. It was small, no larger than the space required for a small bed, a side table, and a surprisingly magnificent stone fireplace like the one in the office. The fire was already lit, bathing the cabin in a soft glow. I shut the door behind us.

"Damn this was a lucky find!" I said. "That fireplace alone should make this place five times as expensive."

"No kidding!" Jasmine said. Her sweater was now soaked in melted snow, and it was clinging to her body, accentuating her curves, rendering her sexiness entirely unsubtle. I suddenly felt the heat of the fire acutely, and sweat started to drip down my forehead.

"Dude, come get warm." Jasmine sat in front of the fire and patted the spot next to her. "The fire is magical. And there's fucking cookies."

Cookies. Sure enough, sitting next to the fireplace, was a tin of sugar cookies. It was one of those painted tins, showing a scene of Santa and Mrs. Claus in front of a Christmas tree. Mrs. Claus was showing a surprising amount of cleavage, and her face was surprisingly close to Santa's crotch. And was that a wrinkle in his pants, or a bulge? Jasmine picked it up and opened it with a shrug, tossing the lid to the side. She grabbed one without hesitation and took a bite.

"Fuck yes!" she said through her mouthful of cookie. "Have one, bro. They're amazing."

I took a cookie a bit more cautiously, imagining a serial holiday poisoner, but we had not grabbed any of the snacks on our flight from the car, and I was hungry.

As soon as I took a bite, my doubts vanished. It was, without a doubt, the finest cookie I had ever tasted. Sweet and buttery and lightly spiced, it sent waves of holiday nostalgia through me. I remembered baking with grandma, my first sip of whiskey with grandpa. Then I remembered, vividly, during my first winter break from college, masturbating in my sleeping bag next to Jasmine, at midnight on Christmas Eve.

A gentle moan from Jasmine brought me back to the moment.

"Unbelievable, right?"

"Magical," I said.

"Not to bring the mood down," Jasmine said, "and I'm glad I'm not cold and soggy, but now I am warm and soggy, and I don't want to wear these clothes any more, and all of our other clothes are in the car."

We looked at each other for a moment, as though daring the other to make a decision first. My wet jeans were also becoming uncomfortable, but my boxers would not hide the arousal I was sure to display if I saw Jasmine naked.

Jasmine was more bold. She stood up and pulled off her sweater. Underneath, she wore only a tan bra. Functional, but its ordinariness sparked my imagination. I didn't have to imagine further. The bra was also wet, and without preamble, Jasmine unclasped it and tossed it aside. Her breasts were on the small side, and her wide nipples quickly hardened in the air. My cock began to grow in my pants.

She continued stripping off her jeans, leaning down to pull them off. Her ass swayed as she pulled the jeans off her feet, right in front of the fire, and my face. She was wearing pink panties. One side had ridden up, giving me a glorious view of one full cheek, and between her legs, beneath her ass, a tiny glimpse of panty-covered pussy.

Was she aware of the view she was giving me? My cock continued to swell. Jasmine did not look back. When her jeans were off, she walked slowly to the bed and slipped under the plush blankets. She wriggled there for a moment, then pulled her panties out and tossed them aside. Then she looked me right in the eye and said, "They were wet too."

I sat by the fire. I fought against the visions of my sister, naked, in a bed we were about to share, and all the things naked people do in bed together.

"You coming, bro?" Jasmine asked. "It's so nice." She dragged out her vowels as she writhed under the covers.

"In a minute." I needed something else to focus on, but the cabin was devoid of any distractions.

"Why, you got a boner?" Jasmine teased. Having sleepovers together, when I visited her at college, had resulted in a few embarrassing erections. This was a tease I'd heard before, but never had my boner been entirely due to her.

"Maybe." I crossed my legs. My clothes were sticking to me now, getting itchy. I pulled off my sweater and tee-shirt and laid them out to dry.

"Damn, you're looking good, bro. Those jeans can't be comfortable." Jasmine had her head propped up on one elbow. "Look, it's just a boner. It happens. Besides, I know I'm sexy. I'll turn around, and you take off your damn pants and get in this bed."

Seeing no other option, I obeyed, quickly stripping off my jeans and boxers. I covered my erection as best I could and dashed into the bed.

When I slid in, my eagerness to cover myself caused me to go a bit too far. My leg brushed against my sister's. I lingered a moment, relishing the smoothness, before remembering who I was with and pulling my leg back to my side of the bed.

We were silent for a few minutes. The crackle of the fire was the only sound.

Jasmine broke the silence. "Is that boner about me?"

I was caught off-guard by the bluntness of her question, and stammered some words in an attempt at denial. Jasmine was looking me intently. I stared at the ceiling and blushed. "Maybe."

Jasmine rolled onto her back. "I thought about you sometimes," she said softly, "when you stayed in my dorm." Her cheeks flushed red. "Every time you visited, the orgasms were intense for a week when I masturbated. For some reason I remembered that, after eating that cookie."

"Do you remember the first Christmas and Grandma and Grandpa's, when we slept under the tree?" This had been a secret I had kept for a decade, but something about Jasmine's confession had caught me in a wave. "I jacked off that night."

Jasmine turned back toward me. "In your sleeping bag?"

I nodded.

"You just splooged in the sleeping bag? Next to your sleeping sister?"

"Yeah," I admitted. "I don't think Grandma and Grandpa noticed, it was still crusty the next time we stayed there."

"Yuck."

"Yeah. Wish I could get horny in secret and cum all neat."

"I'm horny," Jasmine said. "There, it's not a secret. And I don't always cum neat, so we're even."

I looked at Jasmine. She was grinning at me. Her cheeks were still flushed, and she had a mischievous look in her eye. Several sassy quips faltered in my throat. Her lips grabbed my attention, red and moist. Her breaths were short, excited.

"Can I see it?"

I almost thought I had misheard. "See what?"

"Your cock, duh." Jasmine inched toward me.

"I don't know, Jas. You're my sister," I said. It felt both wise and foolish at once, to back down from the precipice we were approaching.

"No one will know." She paused for a moment, then giggled and said, "I'll show you mine if you show me yours."

I had no more will to resist. With a nod, we pulled aside the blankets, revealing my bare legs and raging boner, and Jasmine's breasts and pussy. Jasmine's hands lingered near her waist. I struggled to keep my hand from grabbing my cock and stroking.

For a moment, we just looked. Jasmine's brown bush was trimmed. Her pussy was just visible between her legs, which were just slightly parted. I, on the other hand, was sprawled on the bed with everything in plain view. My cock twitched as I looked at my sister and I heard her moan softly. We met each other's gaze.

Something unspoken passed between us, an acceptance of the energy of the evening. The fire had made the cabin quite warm, and the blankets felt unnecessary. Without a word, we moved to each other and kissed.

At first, the kiss was soft, tentative. With each press, we became more and more eager. Our hands, trapped between us, danced together, fingers intertwining. As we kissed, my cock grew harder, and our hands flicked gently against it.

Suddenly, Jasmine broke the kiss, and looked at me. I felt her fingers slide along my cock.

"Can I?" Jasmine whispered.

I could only nod, and was overwhelmed by pleasure when Jasmine wrapped her hand around my cock and began to stroke. I kissed her hard, passion overriding thought. She stroked my cock faster and moaned.

"God, Jas, that's amazing."

Jasmine grinned. "You can touch me, too." Jasmine said. She rolled onto her back, keeping her hand around my cock. She spread her legs and slid her free hand down to her pussy. "You can touch me anywhere."

I accepted the invitation. Sliding up close to her, I started kissing her neck. I placed a finger at her clavicle and slowly traced a line downward. When I reached her breasts, I moved my finger first to one side, and gently ran it around her nipple. Jasmine moaned. I did the same to the other nipple before moving downward once again.

Jasmine trembled as my finger passed over her belly. When I reached her crotch, I spread out my hand over her whole pussy. My middle and ring finger were lined up with her slit, and I pressed in. Her lips parted eagerly, dripping with her juices. Jasmine writhed, and I felt her clench around my fingertips as I pressed into her.

"Jesus, Mary, and Joseph!" Jasmine screamed. "Fuck, I'm coming! I'm already coming!"

I was surprised by the speed of her orgasm. From the look of her, Jasmine was too. Her eyes were rolling up. I was not deterred. I pushed my fingers deeper into my sister and began thrusting. Jasmine screaming and writhed. Juices flowed from her, drenching my hand. I wondered if the woman in the office would be able to hear my sister's lustful screams.

After an intense moment, Jasmine came down from her orgasm. I slid my fingers out of her pussy, traced a line of her cum up her belly, and rested my hand on her breast. My cock was throbbing, screaming for attention, but Jasmine clearly needed a minute to catch her breath.

"Damn, Henry!" she said, still twitching. "Was there something in those cookies? I have never come so hard, so quickly!" She glanced toward my crotch. "And I want more."

Jasmine got onto her hands and knees, grabbed my cock, and put it in her mouth. Lust had thoroughly taken control, and she bobbed on my cock with gleeful abandon, drooling and moaning.

Pleasure whipped through me. I watched as my sister's head bobbed on my cock. Her mouth felt amazing. She stroked my shaft with one hand and massaged my balls with the other, making no effort to avoid a mess, using her spit to keep my cock slick. After two days without cumming and many more without someone else's touch, I got to the edge quickly.

cannabeans
cannabeans
77 Followers
12