A Christmas Miracle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jas, I'm -" was all I managed before I burst in Jasmine's mouth. She swallowed every bit of my cum. When my orgasm stopped, she looked up at me, gulped down the last bits of cum, and smiled. I reached down to her face and guided her up to me for a long, deep kiss. She melted into me, her naked body pressing against mine. I took her in my arms, and ran my hands down her back, along her legs. I traced my fingers down to her knee, then moved up again, slowly. I moved my hand up her thigh, toward her pussy. My heart was hammering.

Maybe there had been something in the cookies. My cock was already coming back to life, hardening quickly. Jasmine grinned at it eagerly and climbed on top of me, positioning her hips right over mine. She rocked her hips so that her pussy lips grazed my shaft, coating it with her juices. Then she took my cock in her hand and guided it to the opening of her pussy. I could feel heat radiating from her, as she rubbed herself against my hardness. She was still dripping from her orgasm, and her pussy slid easily against my cock. She shifted her hips, adjusted the tip of my cock so that it was ready to enter her.

"Are you sure?" I asked. We were crossing a line, had crossed several lines, and I wanted to be sure.

"Yes. I want to fuck my brother."

Jasmine lowered herself onto me, engulfing my cock. The pleasure was complete. Thought vanished, and all I was aware of was my sister riding me, her breasts bouncing in front of me, her lustful moans filling the cabin. I grabbed one breast and squeezed gently, flicking her nipple with my thumb. Jasmine moaned loudly.

"Yes, bro, tease my nipples!"

I played with my sister's nipples as she continued to ride my cock. I watched as I disappeared inside of her, again and again. Jasmine bounced on my cock desperately.

"You cock is amazing," my sister said, leaning forward for a kiss. With her weight shifted forward, I was able to get some leverage. I grabbed her ass, holding her still as I started thrusting slowly into her. Jasmine moaned as we kissed. Our tongues danced as I thrust into her, faster and faster. Our moans mixed together as we fucked. I continued to build up my tempo until our hips were slapping together, my cock ramming into my sister's pussy hard.

All at once, Jasmine came. She let out a loud moan and leaned into the pillow. I didn't let up. I rammed my cock into my sister again and again as she twitched and screamed and squirmed.

"Fuck yes, Henry! Fuck that's good! I'm cumming again!"

I wrapped my arms around my sister, and with my cock still inside her, I flipped her onto her back and continued to pound my cock into her. With the greater leverage I now had, I plunged myself deep into my sister's cunt and thrust with all my might. Both of us were screaming, Jasmine's juices were all over my cock and balls, the sheets were drenched in sweat and Jasmine's cum. I could feel her pussy clenching around my cock, and felt my own orgasm rising.

As if she sensed it, Jasmine said, "Cum in me!" and that was all I could take. I exploded with a bellow, thrusting into my sister with every twitch of my orgasm. It seemed endless. Stream after stream of cum pumped into my sister, mixing with her juices. Her pussy clenched around me as I kept thrusting, overcome with lust, and a second orgasm rose and exploded. With each thrust, my cum and my sister's juices splashed between us.

Finally, after cumming a third time, I fell off Jasmine, gasping. Jasmine continued to twitch beside me for a few moments. When we recovered, I looked over at her. She looked back at me and smiled. "Fucking hell, Henry. Who knew my brother had such a good dick?"

We didn't sleep much that night. We fucked several more times, leaving an embarrassing amount of cum all over the cabin. The following morning, sun streamed into the little window in the cabin door. The storm had passed. Jasmine and I dressed, quietly. As we went to the door, I took my sister in my arms and kissed her deeply.

"Merry Christmas," I said.

"Merry Christmas, brother," Jasmine said.

"Should we get stranded more often?" I asked.

"If you could arrange to have food and wine next time, I'm down."

That next time rang in my ears as we stepped out of the cabin. Visions of other cabins and hotels and tents ran through my mind, and I was a few steps toward the road before I realized that my car was no longer in a ditch, buried in snow. It was neatly parked in front of us. In fact, the amount of snow on the ground did not reflect the storm that had made us stop. It was merely a dusting, nothing that would keep us from our grandparents'. I turned to Jasmine to remark on this, but the words died in my throat when I spotted the next surprise.

The warm cabin we had just emerged from was not there. In its place was an open field.

After a few moments of confusion, we got in my car and found another cookie tin. The picture on this one very clearly showed Santa and Mrs. Claus fucking, with expressions of sheer carnal joy. Inside the tin was a small card. It read:

I hope you had a lovely Christmas night! Enjoy these cookies! Merry Christmas!

Love,

Mrs. C

"Mrs. C, huh?" Jasmine said. She was already nibbling a cookie as she studied the picture on the tin. "Does she look familiar?"

I took the lid from her and looked closely. The Mrs. Claus in the picture was curvy, wearing a dark green and red elf suit with gold trim...

"Fuck me, that's the woman from the office. Mrs. C?"

Jasmine smiled and kissed me. "A Christmas miracle. Come on, let's get to grandma and grandpa's."

We made it to our grandparents' safely and had a nice time. On the way home, we got a hotel room. Just one bed.

12