A Christmas Party Surprise

Story Info
Could we keep our secret office affair a secret?
5.5k words
3.96
23.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrStill
MrStill
147 Followers

I was late to the office Christmas party in the downstairs meeting room since I had to finish off a report that I knew would not be read until at least the next week. My boss had checked where I was up to on the report earlier in the day and seemed a little too happy at how much work I still had to do on it. But now it was finished and I had arrived. I got myself a beer and went over to say hello to Leila the tall redhead from my project group who was having a secret affair with me. Rodney from Marketing was chatting her up thinking that he was a chance with her. Seeing that I had arrived, she turned from Rodney to me and smiled asking sarcastically whether I had finished all my work. Rodney smirked loudly at what he thought was a put-down. If only he knew. If only he knew that yesterday Leila and I were naked in this very room. Only yesterday we were fucking in this room with the excuse that we had to decorate the place. Which was our little secret.

It had to stay secret. In our office, for some very good reasons, we had to keep it that way. Plus the thrill of our shared fear of getting caught while doing outrageous things on the company's time. And unlike others' affairs which were discussed in the kitchens and on the group chats, we were careful. We were certain that our secret remained undiscovered.

+++

The day before the party we got lucky. I had got to the office early in the hope that I could get an hour, maybe two, of work done on that report to get it finished before the office party. Leila came in shortly after I did and sat across from me. We hadn't planned to be the only two in the office that early nor had we planned to get up to anything that day. The fact that she was demurely clad in sensible office attire, a below the knee skirt, sensible blouse and an unflattering fawn coloured jacket, only pumped my desire for her despite my looming deadline.

Leila and I said polite good mornings to each other with maybe a sly wink or two and got started on our work. I watched Leila salaciously licking her pen while reviewing her work, and I started to wonder what I could come up with in a hurry before the office started to fill with those starting at sensible times. Well, as much as we would get done what with Leila continuing to lick that pen like she was having an affair with it and not me and the sight giving me an erection that I hid beneath my desk while I plotted how to get our clothes off. My mind was drifting off my report when the boss came into our room acting surprised to see us there.

"I'm glad you two are here," Ms Delores Fields smiled in her managerial way, oblivious of any work pressures that we faced. I tensed, remembering that damn deadline as my erection faded. But we both looked up from our work. Leila put her somewhat moist pen down on her desk.

"Busy?" Delores continued and before we could answer, she continued, "We need that room decorated for the office Christmas do tomorrow. I have a few guests coming from outside, so I want everything organised in good time if you get to it now. I would like to check on it later today to see that it is all ready. The decorations and Christmas stuff was delivered yesterday. All you have to do is assemble it and make it look suitable. Can you start now? Tell me when you're done, I'll be free at 1pm."

I noticed how she had said the lot without appearing to take a breath. She left the room before we could agree to do it, or complain that it wasn't our jobs or that we were too busy trying to meet her deadlines, or say anything else, like, even, good morning. I looked over to Leila and shrugged. She smiled back at me having processed the obvious before I had. That we would be downstairs decorating the room for the party. Leila had already sent around a group email to explain where she and I would be for most of the morning and that we wouldn't be at our desks.

Where we went, instead of our desks, was the function room on the floor below. Leila led me down the stairs lifting her skirt at the back so I could confirm how well her panties covered her tight arse, in case I had any doubt as to how we would be approaching our task.

It was a perfect opportunity. I carefully locked us into the function room and we noted that the windows were shaded enough by full curtains so that no one could see in from the street below. Leila smiled at me. "It could be a dirty job, she stated matter of factly, "and we don't want to get our work clothes dirty." To emphasise that, she loosened her skirt and stepped out of it. She carefully laid it on a handy table, folded her jacket on top of it, unbuttoned her blouse, smiled at me and unhooked her bra and slid down her panties.

"Underwear too?" I teased her, "is that necessary?"

Leila shook her long mane of red hair. "You can't be too careful," she advised as she strode to the doors to confirm that they were indeed locked. Then she looked at me with concern. "Strip," she ordered.

"Even my underwear?" I asked her, still like an idiot.

"Especially your underwear," she directed, gesturing that she had removed hers so what was the big deal? With all of that settled, I followed her lead and stripped out of all that I had on.

Leila then went over to where the boxes had been delivered and bent down to open them and rummage through while I watched her firm bottom and long legs, enjoying the moment, mesmerised by the efficiency of her actions. She turned to see me rooted to that spot.

"Brett!" Leila reminded me, snapping me out of my reverie. So I joined her at the supplies and stepped right up to see what she had found. I stood behind her and ran a hand up the inside of her thigh to signal that I wanted to see how wet she was.

But Leila slapped my hand away. "What do you think you're doing on work time?" she challenged. "We have to get this place decorated." Okay, I thought, if that's how you want to play this, I won't get an erection. That vow lasted bare moments as I studied the curve of her buttocks while she leant in to see what was in the remaining boxes. That was what I needed to see, up I went. Since I now had this proud erection, I pressed it hard against the outside of Leila's thigh as I sidled next to her to see what she had found. "Lots and lots of bunting," Leila chortled as she ignored my touch. "Let's get this up first." No sense of irony on her part about what was already up. She found a roll of tape and waved it at me. "Now we just have to fix this stuff to the roof," she ordered, which was fine by me. She could take charge.

I looked around for the obvious. "No ladder," I observed.

"We'll have to improvise," Leila smiled. "Let's start with me standing on this table and you holding me for support." She climbed onto the table and found she could just reach the ceiling if she stretched which gave me a clear view of all her. I found the start of a length of bunting and handed it up for her to start. "Steady me," she ordered since she was up on her toes as she pressed the bunting to the ceiling. Standing in front of her, I reached up and held just above the knees. "Higher," she insisted, so I grabbed both her thighs. "I'm still unsteady," she pointed out swaying from side to side to prove her situation, making sure that I noticed how her breasts wobbled with her so precarious.

So I reached around from the back and placed my hands just below her vagina as if that was the best way to steady her and stop her falling. I let my fingers trace across the top of her thighs, just below her pussy lips. And with my nose pressed against her abdomen, I licked her navel which made her shudder. "No," she whispered, pulling back and then lowering herself so my fingers were just a little inside her. "That's it," she gasped, "I feel secure now," and to my astonishment she expertly fixed the bunting to the roof. She moved along the table with me supporting her in that manner as she taped it again and continued until she reached the end of the table. She let me put one finger right up and then disengaged herself, stepping down to admire her work.

"Your turn," she announced. Being taller than Leila, I climbed onto the table but did not need to stretch to reach the ceiling and to continue her work. "You need some support too," she decided and took my penis in her mouth. She curled her hands around both my thighs, making a supporting triangle, like in the safety manual, so I felt secure in what I was doing. I disengaged from her mouth and moved the table to the next spot. "It could be more secure," Leila announced before she took me back in her mouth. As well as holding my cock firmly in her mouth for safety, she reached higher up my thighs until she was playing with my arse with both hands.

"I can see how that helps," I laughed. "I wonder how long this is going to take?"

"My turn," she replied so I got down, we moved the table and she got up. Since she had played with my arse, I decided it was fair to return the favour as she got back to arranging the bunting. "What?" she demanded as I put a finger right up.

"Fair's fair," I told her.

"Wait for your turn," she threatened.

We eventually finished with the bunting and strode around to admire our work.

"What else is there?" I wondered. We went back to rummage through the boxes. "I'll bet there's a tree in there somewhere," I predicted.

We unpacked the plastic Christmas tree and we started to put it together. It soon looked like a plastic Christmas tree should. We carried it over to an appropriate corner and agreed that we would have to decorate it. Leila found the lights and baubles in another box.

"I think it would be best if you fucked me from behind while I hang the lights," Leila decided. That worked quite well although Leila's concentration on getting the lights to sit just right kept me distracted from getting too turned on. I was fucking her sure, but I was not going to cum.

Finishing that, Leila disengaged from me and found some wrapped boxes that she arranged beneath the tree, down on her hands and knees while I took advantage of her in that position. For some reason that turned me on and when Leila was ready to cum I did too.

"Well," Leila smiled after that, "we can add another place in the office to our list."

"Did you like it?" I asked her.

"It was nice." She demurely had her back to me as she got herself dressed. I realised I should dress too. When we finished, she turned and smiled as I buttoned up my shirt. "Shall we get the boss?" she asked.

Ms Delores Fields admired our work, and to our relief she didn't want us to alter anything. "I see you both managed to keep your clothes clean while you were decorating," she commented blandly which I thought at the time was an odd thing to say. Regardless we were done.

And here we were at the party. Rodney inched a little closer to Leila and looked to me as if he was warning me that he had won her. Oblivious to that, Leila looked over at a tall brunette who was standing alone over near the tree appearing to be studying the way the lights were hung. "You made it here at last Brett. No one's talking to Marnie McIver, of course," she sneered.

"It's Christmas," I scolded Leila. "I'm going to go over to at least to say hello."

She smiled at Rodney with a passion that worried me a bit. "He wants to get close to that arse," she told him. He wasn't sure where to look but eventually settled on staring at Marnie's arse to see what the fuss was about, I guess. Even in her nondescript office outfit, her arse still demanded to be admired. She could not hide how it curved out from her back, bulging invitingly above her long shapely legs.

I glared at Leila. Marnie was a looker sure, but I was in no way attracted to her. If I saw her walking down the street towards me I would make sure I enjoyed every moment of her long legs, her flat torso and her perky breasts. And I would stare at that perfect arse as she kept on walking past me. Leila had teased me after I once admitted that Marnie was a looker. Leila laughed at my protestations that I was not really attracted to Marnie. After all, why should I be given what I had with Leila. Rodney edged closer to her. So Leila smiled at me. "I know you, mister. Go over and give it a try." Maybe she was thinking that a touch of flirting with another woman would keep our affair secret for a bit longer. And Rodney grabbed Leila's arm gently in hers as he whispered something funny to her that I could not hear. So I was off.

"Marnie McIver, how good to see you."

Marnie turned to me from her tree examination, looking unimpressed. "No, it's not. What do you want?" She addressed me curtly while looking past me at the rest of the attendees, gathered in their various groups. None of which she could or would join, it seemed.

What did I want? "To charm the pants off you, take you away from all this and spend the night with you." I gave her what I hoped was a lecherous smile.

"I could tell HR and they'd have a field day with you." She remained unimpressed.

"Why?" I asked innocently, "you were the one who asked me what I wanted, in that way that sends out signals, particularly in a social situation. You made me an offer and I took you up on it. I would tell HR that you led me on. Who do you think they would believe?"

She shook her head in what I assumed was mock anger. "You are such an arsehole."

I smiled. "Now where were we? Oh yes, if you haven't come to the party specifically to tease me, why do you bother to come to these functions?" I so wanted to tell Marnie that Leila and I were naked here yesterday fucking. Something in me wanted her to know, to see her reaction. But I restrained myself, office culture of course.

She maintained her surveillance of the rest of the room. "I paid my social club dues all year, so I thought I should get my money's worth."

"That's the worst reason ever to come to a party. Why don't you not pay your dues and not join the social club?" I was grumpy because Rodney's face was that close to Leila as they shared another joke. Why was he suddenly so funny?

"It's less trouble to pay up and shut up," Marnie insisted.

"In that case you still don't have to come to these things if you're not going to have fun. It's not like the social club dues are going to bankrupt you."

"Thanks for the free advice, Mr Straight Talker," she snapped. She turned away from me. Which seemed like a cue to go over to talk to the boys from the warehouse. They had been watching and seem amused that I had made an attempt with Marnie.

"Cracked the ice queen?" Jimbo asked like he didn't care one way or the other, so I let it go and asked them what they had planned for their Christmas break.

While they were telling me the exciting things that they would likely not do, my mind wandered. They were apparently going to build things, repair cars in their garages and other fascinating stuff like that. I asked them if they were going to spend time with their families and they laughed in a way that suggested that was more likely how the break would go than their engineering projects. I half listened to them, while wondering why Marnie McIver would stubbornly drink alone in what was a generally friendly office. I could not work out why. I was sure that there was more than her claim she was just getting her money's worth out of the social club.

I got myself another drink and wandered the groups of colleagues, discussing the safe stuff with them, how behind we were with our work, how taking time off over Christmas would stuff up our deadlines and our plans to fix things while we had the time. Eventually I drifted back to Leila who was sharing jokes with her closer colleagues in the office, Sandy and Belle. They all smiled at me like I was a useful accessory. Rodney had disappeared, to my relief.

"I don't think there's going to be any good gossip coming out of this party," Sandy laughed.

"We're all too repressed," I told her. "Unless you and I try something on."

"Go on," urged Belle. Leila smiled.

"Like what?" I asked. We could at least get a bit saucy in this group. We had an established comfort factor for low level smut.

"Brett's already tried to get it on with Marnie," Leila laughed. She looked teasingly at me. "How did it go?"

I acted nonplussed. "We've already agreed to hook up afterwards. As soon as it's safe to leave." I thought for a moment. "Where's Rodney?" I asked her but she shrugged and the other two didn't seem to care either. Should I worry?

"Yes, I could definitely see you with Marnie," Leila smiled.

The three women all shrieked, enough to attract attention from a few of the other groups. I looked over to see who was the most amused but noticed Marnie helping herself to another glass of punch before heading back to the social avoidance of the plastic tree again.

"She doesn't look that interested in you," Sandy noted. I realised that my companions had all followed my gaze.

"That's precisely the game we're playing," I retorted looking straight at Leila for the irony. "We don't want any gossip."

She rose to the occasion. "Are you planning to head to her place or yours?" she asked. The subtext there was that Leila and I had never fucked at each other's homes. Part of the fun was having an active sex life together whilst avoiding doing that.

"Her place," I flat batted back. "She has a dungeon there, should be a lot of fun."

"In that case I'm so coming with you," Belle insisted.

"To tie me up or to tie you up?" I asked her. I was wondering if this stupidity was going to get out of hand.

Of course at that moment Michael from Accounts appeared. "Who's getting tied up?" he asked while widening his eyes, consolidating his position as the standout office sleaze.

Leila answered back to him first. "Yet to be decided," she announced. "But we're all up for it. I'm guessing you're a tied-up sort of guy?"

Michael smirked as I'd expect him to. "For you, yes," he agreed. I could tell that he was actually trying to work out how to make it happen. You could just tell. Bantering with Marnie grew as a more interesting option. Or at least less painful than deciding what to do with Michael's pretence that he was a sex god.

"You guys sort it out. I'm having a bathroom break," I announced and walked off before Michael could make any inference that I was going to have a wank because I was getting excited over the bondage thing. And to be honest I was imagining how much fun could be had if the three girls and I took Michael somewhere and tied him up to have our way with him. Bugger the consequences. I realised that I obviously had not had enough to drink. But to be honest, the act of playing a distant friend to Leila was taking a toll on my thoughts especially since we were standing there pretending that we barely knew each other in pretty much the same spot that we'd been fucking each other stupid the day before.

So when I returned and saw Michael still with the three women, I avoided them and rotated back over to Marnie.

She attempted to ignore me.

"So the tree's still here," I observed.

"And so are you," she snapped back.

"Do you ever wonder why you end up alone at these sort of events?" I challenged.

"Because I don't make the effort?" she sneered.

"You don't have to smile at everyone and put on a false façade, but this workplace isn't that bad if you make a bit of an effort."

"What are you talking about?"

We had history. "Look, when you and I had to work together back in May, it wasn't exactly fun all the time."

"Work isn't meant to be fun."

"Yeah, but if you're going to spend as much time here as we do, you may as well project some of your humanity. And enjoy yourself when you get the opportunities with your colleagues."

"What, you were hoping I'd put out for you? That sort of fun?"

Did I have that reputation or was she just venting? "No," I retorted. "You know that you don't need to take your clothes off to have fun." To my surprise she did not snap at the banality of that, so I continued. "At least not in the office. We were supposed to be working together, but you gave nothing. You ignored the moments of joy when we had a few breakthroughs. And you kept your findings to yourself so you could try to impress the managers and present conclusions as your own when the rest of the team shared everything. I actually asked never to work with you again after it was done."

MrStill
MrStill
147 Followers
12