All Comments on 'A Christmas Party Surprise'

by MrStill

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Get an editor. The missing and misused words were too distracting to get past the first two paragraphs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

2 single people, why are they fucking only in the office when they both have their own rooms? FTDS, wish you were here. Smirked loudly? Author attempting to get all the standard shit into the story, pity so much of it is used inappropriately. 37 stories from this author? Are they all this wretched?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This ending made no sense unless you intend to continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It helps to be literate and possess a realistically broad vocabulary before you try to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You need to indicate when yours is part of a series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Odd little tale. Could be good if you hadn’t stopped there and you’d sorted the errors…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrStill@MrStill
147 Followers
10 March 2024: I had better tidy this up... First of all, again many thanks to my readers and especially my followers and comments. I try to respond to any direct messages and appreciate all feedback. If anyone is wondering where The Project Trip parts 1 to 7 are, the story wa...