All Comments on 'A Christmas Spanking'

by K.A. Ryde

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Follow up!

I think it would be nice, to find out what they get up to over Christmas and New Year. They sound like a sexy pair!

KarotteKarotteover 1 year ago

As always: a great story. I really like your writing style and the type of your stories. The only thing I'm sometimes missing a little is the fun part after the spanking or towards the end of the spanking. In this case it is clear that Hope likes her spanking - but what is she feeling sexually? Why doesn't Grace give her at least a little careful teasing (e.g. brushing her fingers against her pussy - leading to Hope wanting more - which would allow Grace to deny her further stimulation as an additional punishment)?

K.A. RydeK.A. Rydeover 1 year agoAuthor

@Karotte

Thank you! I'll try to take that on board for future stories, I agree that I can definitely do more for the aftermath section - I can understand it feeling a touch incomplete without them.

Rambling_ChantrixRambling_Chantrixover 1 year ago

Exactly as advertised, and well-written per usual. Also IDK if I've already mentioned this elsewhere but a surefire way to my heart is to put a "Grace" in a story. No idea why, but it definitely increases my investment. Thanks for writing this and thanks for sharing it. I appreciate Grace's willingness to respect Hope's boundaries throughout. Their relationship is nice :)

K.A. RydeK.A. Rydeover 1 year agoAuthor

@Rambling_Chantrix

Well that's lucky, because Grace is the name I plan to use in almost every story. I hope your heart can take em all :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lovely story! So romantic and both girls are just perfect! A beautifully spanked bottom and of course it will have opened their relationship for Grace to now move towards making love with Hope. Shyness must be lessened now her bare bottom and other sexy parts have been seen by Grace.

A definite 5!

Rambling_ChantrixRambling_Chantrixover 1 year ago

@skringle - just came back and saw this - "my body is lady" as we used to say. hit me with all the Graces you've got. also, thanks for the anonymous message, if that was you :) been enjoying your twitter as well. cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think I just found my new best author. This is the second of your stories I have read and you have me hooked. Great story, great build up, great characters. Thank you for sharing them with us.

Pappasleaze!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous