A Christmas Spanking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope so," said Grace, softly. "Otherwise it'll just be more of this."

"Yeah." Hope nodded energetically.

"Come on -- get up." She patted Hope's bottom and, slowly, her girlfriend pushed herself up and to her feet, her dress falling back into place.

There followed silence before, suddenly, Hope turned and vanished from the room -- Grace had the tiniest moment of panic before she heard the bathroom door close and the sound of the taps. Hope must have been washing her face. Given a moment to breathe, Grace fell backwards onto the bed and stared at the ceiling, the images of the last five-or-so minutes on repeat in her head.

When Hope returned, with a freshly washed face, Grace regarded her with some nervousness.

"You okay?" she asked, standing up slowly, the wine's claws still deep in her. Hope replied by almost launching herself at Grace and gripping her in a hug.

"I love you so much," she whimpered into Grace's shoulder, still a bit tearful, and Grace held her too.

"I love you too," she assured her. "It wasn't too much?"

"It was a bit scary," Hope admitted. "But I really liked it. It was so fun. It's exactly what I've fantasised about."

"Well," said Grace, pulling away so they could look each other in the eye. "No reason why it has to be the last time."

"No," said Hope with a shy smile, "guess not."

"Hey," whispered Grace.

"Yeah?"

"Merry Christmas." Hope laughed.

"Merry Christmas, Grace."

...

Thank for reading and I hope you liked - please do leave a comment, I read all of them & take em all onboard. Love you <3

12