A Christmas Tale Ch. 01

Story Info
Brad meets Sandy and soon has her doing Johns for him.
2.7k words
3.92
5.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy and Brad

Chapter 1

A Christmas Tale - Bearing Gifts

Author's Note: I went to College in the early 60's and had a hell of a good time. I thought those years were wild and miss them for auld lang syne . The following story is fiction, expressing the way my mind thinks things could have been in that era. Cheap gas, cheap food, and (alas) low wages.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

My name is Brad. I just turned 20. I'm 5'11" tall, weigh 150 pounds, play pinochle and love to fuck. I first met Sandy Ciccone on Saturday, December 26, 1964. It was an innocuous beginning.

I live at home with my parents in Edison and attend St. Peter's College in Jersey City. I don't recall when the house phone rang but it was early evening. My friend, Art, speaking excitedly, said: "The broad who works with my father is here visiting with her cousin. They're both stacked. Come on down."

Art and I were dating two sisters, Christine and JoAnn. The sisters were out of town with their parents for the Christmas holiday leaving us all alone to get into mischief.

Earlier that week I had an accident with my 1950 Ford Custom sedan and hadn't fixed it yet. It needed fenders and a new radiator. I now had to walk to get anywhere unless I could bum a ride from a friend. I walked the three blocks to Art's house.

The girls were sitting in the living room with Art's parents, Art and Mary Quinn. We made small talk with the Quinns who soon left the room. I always admire parents who know when to disappear.

The girls were Italian, with black hair and a light olive skin tone. The taller one, Sandy, was about 5' 6", 20 years' old, 130 pounds. She had on a silky black top with black ski pants. She wore glasses with cat's-eye frames and rhinestones in the corners. Her tits appeared to be nicely shaped, and a peek at her ass made my dick twitch. She noticed me looking and smiled.

Her cousin, Connie, is the same age, @ 5'5" and 140 pounds. She wore a sweater with black ski pants. Her tits appeared bigger, as was her ass.

For no particular reason I decided Sandy was gonna be with me tonight.

The four of us made small talk, they both worked, Art and I were in school, we all liked "Rag Doll" and the Four Seasons. We talked about music and other groups and the Beatles. I wasn't impressed with the Beatles' loud music and vocals, but the girls loved them. Sandy was visiting Connie who lived on the same block as the Quinns. Sandy made sugar cookies to bring to Art Sr. as a Christmas present. This is what broads did back in the 60s. The conversation started to stall when I saw Art trying to get my attention. He was nodding his head in the direction of the piano in the next room.

I got up and went to the old upright and started playing Percy Faith's "Summer Place." I saw Sandy watching me but otherwise there was no reaction. I nodded to Art who came over and we played "Heart and Soul", Art doing the chords and I played the melody. Both girls came over to watch us with big smiles.

Sandy pleaded for me to teach her the chords. They're simple (C, Am, F and G) until you try to teach them to someone who's never played a piano. Each time she would miss a key she would flap her hands and punch me in the arm as if I was making her mess up. She was having a good time bouncing into me on the bench with each mistake. Her thighs felt good pressed against mine. The first time she got the chords correctly, I gave her a side hug and squeezed the back of her ass. She looked at me and smiled.

While we were playing the piano Art had Connie against the wall behind us with her sweater up over her breasts. He had her bra up and was pinching her nipples. She was squirming as he started feeling her pussy through her slacks. She had a nice camel toe and there was a wet spot on her crotch/.

Sandy and I continued playing. She made it through the song once and wanted to do it again and grabbed my cock. She leaned in with open lips and closed her eyes. I met her half way and we started making out. I love French kissing, and she did too. She changed her position so I could feel her tits. I whispered in her ear, "I'm gonna fuck you silly tonight." She moaned and squeezed my cock hard and said, "I'm a virgin."

What the hell?

I whispered back to her ear, "Not for long. Let's Go."

She nodded.

We turned on the bench and watched Connie deep throat Art. He has a big cock and I could see it bulging in her throat. He pumped fast and hard while she had her hands on his ass. Sandy was wide-eyed watching her cousin play him like a mouth organ. Sandy didn't move as I slipped my hand down the back of her pants and squeezed her ass again. She squirmed a little when my fingers explored her ass hole. She shifted her pelvis for me and I got two fingers in her rosette. Her ass was very tight.

I said, "Art, finish already and let's go.

Art grabbed a fistful of Connie's hair and quickened his pumping, bending his legs for more leverage. His eyes closed as he said, "Swallow it all, bitch." He started to climax.

"I'm...n...ot...a....b...itc...hhhh." Connie mumbled to his cock as he began streaming ropes of semen straight into her stomach.

It was impressive.

He pulled her up by the hair and kissed her lips, cum and all.

When he let her go she was weak in the knees. She kept her balance and smiled happily as we left the house...

Did I mention Art is only 18 and needs a woman's confidence reinforcement like this every now and then?

I didn't have wheels so Art borrowed his dad's red '57 Ford Ranch Wagon. He drove with one hand on the wheel and the other in Connie's cunt. She was sitting with her back against the door moaning. By this time both girls had ditched their bras and panties. I love to watch girls take off their bra without removing the top. An amazing feat. She had nice ones - 36C (remember girls were much bigger in '64). They put their clothes back on.

After a short ride we arrived at Johnny's burger joint for some eats and sat in a booth. I kept Sandy busy licking my fingers after I fingered her pussy. Connie had gone under the table to suck Art off again. Art, in the meantime, was chatting up a blonde in the next booth. The blonde saw his dick size and wrote her phone number on a book of matches and gave it to him.

The burgers, fries and drinks were consumed and the bill, plus tip, for the four of us was $5 -- remember this is 1964. Me? I'm a poor student. Art didn't have any money either so Sandy paid. I told her I'd pay her back.

We scrambled back in the car and the girls took off their clothes and giggled. We drove around a while. Sandy had her back to me with her tits plastered on the door window giving everyone a free show. She smiled as several horns were tooted acknowledging her endowments. All the while my fingers were juicing her pussy. Connie was giving Art his third blow job of the night. I don't know how he managed to not drive into a tree.

We ended up in a dark alley: Church Street. We parked under a streetlamp so we could see the naked broads. Sandy pouted, "I am not a broad."

I grabbed her and pulled her over to me while pulling down my pants and BVDs. I said, "Eat me." She dropped her mouth down to my rigid cock and kept her eyes on mine while licking my shaft and lubricating it. After a few minutes I lifted her up straddling my hips and forced her pussy down on my cock. I was bareback. She had a startled look on her face as her pussy slowly slid down on my cock. "It's so big!"

She slipped further down on my cock and stopped. I forced my hips upwards and felt some resistance before I impaled her to her pubes. Her surprised look changed to a look of wonder.

I asked, "What are you?"

After a second she smiled and replied, "I'm a slut." kissing me.

I pounded her until she had her first ever vaginal orgasm. I didn't care what was going on in the front seat. I loved the feel of her pussy walls closing around my cock. She came two more times moaning, "I'm a cock slut...I'm your cock slut."

Suddenly a powerful flashlight penetrated the interior of the car.

Cops!

The girls tried to cover themselves when a vice said: "Stay as you are. Get out of the car."

We lined up naked against the wagon while the cops played their flashlights over the naked girls and their bushy cunts. Sandy didn't have any ID so it looked like the cops were going to take her to the station to confirm her identity and age.

I walked over to the older cop and asked if there was any way to avoid going to the station. I pointed out that he could see we were fucking two very fuckable girls and the girls 'wanted to get fucked'.

I said, "They're just nice girls. Hear me out. Look, not only can you fuck them tonight, but I promise to bring one back next week as a token of my gratitude for letting us go. I don't want to be expelled from college."

The cops talked quietly, nodded in agreement and started unloosening their belts. I waved the girls over, grabbed them by their long hair and forced them to their knees for the cops. The girls began to cry. "Shut up and suck the fine officers who have agreed to let you go and avoid the embarrassment of having your parents pick you up naked at the police station."

Sandy looked at me quizzically so I slapped her face hard and said, "Suck him slut, or I'll let him take you to the police garage." I had no idea if there was a police garage. It was a threat and it worked. She and Connie began licking, sucking and deep throating the cops, praising their big manly tasty cocks. They seemed to enjoy cock and Art looked at me and we both smiled.

I got behind Sandy and looked at Art and pointed at Connie. He got the message and got behind her. We looked at each other and mouthed "Three, two, one." and shoved our cocks into their assholes.

Both girls tumbled forward. I slapped Sandy's beautiful ass twice and Art did the same to Connie. I said, "Suck those cocks, sluts." and fucked her from behind. This was the first time I had DP'ed a girl. She looked like a skewered lamb.

Art and I had huge orgasms within seconds of each other. The girls had their first anal orgasms which almost caused them to faint. I told Art to help them back to the wagon and to hide their clothes in the spare wheel well.

I walked over to the smiling officers and made arrangements for an encore at the same place and time next week. They patted me on the back and wished me success in college.

Art had the girls lying down on the back seat. We dressed and got in front. I told him to start the car and, "Drive down to Commerce Street." He didn't ask questions and headed towards Route 21.

It was a 15 minute ride. Commerce Street is in a dilapidated commercial district with lots of factories, warehouses, bars, and old houses and apartments. The area is well lit and the cops patrol it frequently. The street corners are full of people late at night, most happened to be black.

We saw a cop car going the opposite direction. From experience we knew it would be 20 minutes until they completed their patrol leg and returned to where we were.

I was looking for a corner with no more than three men. They had to look okay.

I pointed to the next corner and had Art pull up to a group of guys. I cranked down the window and introduced myself as an underfunded college boy trying to make ends meet. I told them I had goods in the car that they may desire to rent for 15 minutes at a reasonable rate.

They looked in the rear seat and saw the naked girls. They whooped and hollered and agreed to $8 a straight fuck with a condom; $10 bareback. Blow jobs and anal for $5. One of the men, Bill, said he had a furnished apartment just around the block that I may be interested in renting. We can use it for the night for one free fuck as the rent.

"Done." I said and Bill and his buddies got in the back cargo space behind the rear seat. The ride was less than a minute. The place looked fine from the street. With the help of Bill and friends we got the girls into the first floor flat and into a bedroom with a full mattress.

The girls were dropped on the mattress. Bill was gonna do both girls, one for free as his 'finder's fee.'

I shook Sandy and Connie. They were huddled in the middle of the bed too frightened to speak.

"Okay, sluts, these gentlemen here are going to blacken you real nice.

I looked at Bill and his friend, Reggie, and pointed to the girls. They stripped down and dragged each girl to the edge on either side of the mattress. The girls were staring at the huge black cocks waving in front of their faces. They grabbed the cocks with both hands and started licking the thick, black shafts. Then they opened wide and started swallowing. Their heads were bobbing up and down as more and more of the cocks disappeared. Slowly each glistening black shaft disappeared down a soft white throat. I saw Sandy's hand move to her vagina, her fingers working her clit.

I was very proud of my sluts. I was told it usually takes a few days of cock sucking to accomplish what they are doing already.

There was one guy without a cunt to play with. I went over to him and made a request. His name was Tom. He listened, nodded in agreement, got dressed and left the room.

After about seven minutes Bill and his Reggie climaxed. It was mesmerizing to watch four huge testicles shrink as they emptied semen into sucking mouths. Sandy was fingering herself to another orgasm. Connie was shaking from orgasmic pleasure as her mouth overflowed with cum.

I said"Ten minutes are up. Five to go. I suggest you not miss out on the cunts."

Bill and Reggie repositioned their large cocks at the girls' sopping cunts.

"Sandy, Connie, do you want to go home?"

Both replied shaking their heads, "No."

"Are you having a good time?"

Both nodded affirmatively and Sandy said "Yes."

As time ran out Bill and Reggie were energetically pumping two very engorged cunts. Each girl was grabbing the bed sheet, thrusting into their lovers' cock. Sandy was screaming, "Oh...Oh...give me...that...big...black...cock."

Connie was crying incoherently while kissing Reggie and grabbing his ass pulling him into her further. They climaxed together.

Sandy was bucking and shaking with a monstrous orgasm and passed out. Bill watched in amazement and came in her red-raw pussy. "That was the best $10 fuck I ever had."

To be continued.....