Julia Goes to a Wedding Ch. 01

Story Info
Julia picks an outfit for a friend's wedding.
2.8k words
4.18
33.5k
39

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia looked into the floor mirror and twirled around so that she could see her ass in the new green summer dress she planned on wearing to Sara's wedding. She knew that her full chest would be practically spilling out of the v-neck top, but she was worried that the loose bottom would flutter too much in the wind and give an overly familiar show to the other wedding-goers.

Two strong dark hands appeared from either side of her ribcage and grasped her full tits tightly, squeezing them hard. She screamed and went to pry them off. She recoiled against the hard body against her back, grinding her firm ass into his groin.

"You already know you're showing off, girl." Khalil's deep voice mumbled into her ear. His hands remained glued to her chest.

"Does it look slutty?" she mused. "I don't want to be flashing people!"

"I think they'll like it," Khalil replied. "Just hope I don't get jealous."

Julia had confidence in her body. She felt a certain exhilaration from flaunting her assets and catching men when they couldn't stop their eyes from straying. She wanted to be taken seriously, and not objectified, but enjoyed being seen as pretty.

After her unfortunate encounter with Tim, she had rekindled a connection with an old fling in San Francisco. She and Khalil had dated briefly a while ago. She had choked his cock down, let him pump her belly full of his cum, pressed her tits into a tight sheath so that he could squirt his load all over her neck and face, but had never let him seal the deal in her panties. He ended things after a few months, realizing that things would never progress to becoming a 'proper' relationship. He had at least had the decency to not text her every couple of months asking for some casual head, as many of her former flings did (and still do).

Feeling particularly low on her flight to SFO, she suddenly found herself thinking about Khalil. He was always sweet, and nice, and kind, and really a tremendous boyfriend. She had shared more with him than any other boy, and felt an emotional connection with him that was real. He listened to her and cared about her, she knew. Yeah, he loved her full tits and tight ass, but he was also a person to be there for her. She remembered crying after he had gently explained his reasoning for ending their relationship.

As she squirmed in her business class seat on the plane, a few miles outside of her Chicago hometown if the pilot was to be believed, she was thinking about how much she wished she had just given it up to him. If she had just let him bury himself up to the hilt in her sweet pussy, maybe she would be happy and normal and well-adjusted and not going out of her way to be the cum dumpster of an emotionally abusive college ex.

She had made a point of contacting him again after landing back in San Francisco. He was apparently single, barring whatever slam pieces she was sure orbited around him. One thing led to another, and Julia found herself under his strong body, screaming as his cock rutted repeatedly into her tight cunt. She couldn't remember the last time before that that a man had satisfied her. But to be entirely honest, his long, thick cock splitting her open had been nearly as painful as it was pleasurable. Apparently, that had been a part of the fun for him. She was so sore in the morning that she could barely move. Things hadn't changed that much on that front.

But a few months in, she felt like a new person. She was looking forward to introducing her new boyfriend to her friends at Sara's wedding, something that she had never really done before and which her friends consistently teased her about. Finally, she felt like she was advancing emotionally and sexually in her life to a place where she could put the dark days of college behind her. She really hoped that this wedding would be a milestone in moving forward.

Julia snapped out of her thoughts as Khalil swung her around from the mirror and pushed her face-first onto the bed. She squealed as she almost left her feet. His left hand grabbed her hair into a tight fist, pulling her head up, arching her back, and bringing her peachy ass up. His right hand smacked her ass through the green dress.

"Don't ruin my dress!" Julia yelped, as Khalil flipped the skirt over her hips and pulled her panties halfway down her smooth, pale legs.

"Get it off then, hoe." He growled, unbuckling his belt and loosening his jeans.

"Wait, babe, no." Julia pleaded. "I don't want to right now. I still have to plan my outfit-"

"What do you mean?" he replied, cutting her off. "You're gonna wear this, everyone's gonna be staring at your cleavage, and it'll be a better show than the band."

Julia laughed as Khalil sharply pulled on her panties. She truthfully didn't really want to get into a mess of sweat, saliva, and cum while prepping for a wedding, but she was also loathe to refuse boyfriend. She did enjoy playing coy and teasing him by pretending (or perhaps "pretending") to refuse him. It made her cherry that much sweeter when he overpowered her and she finally succumbed to his will. After many years of using her body only for uncaring boys to sate their lust, she at least felt better when it was her loving boyfriend using her body to sate his lust.

But Khalil had his own sexual urges. As any man might, the head between his legs took control on occasion. It took more than a pointed shove, even a slap in the face or a panicked cry of their safeword, to get his muscular body off of her. This wasn't one of those times. Or... maybe it was. Julia wasn't sure. Sometimes she couldn't tell when she gave into him because she wanted to pleasure him even when she wasn't in the mood, or simply that she was worried that he may not listen to her refusal. In every other respect of their relationship, he was the courteous gentleman, a good man and a shoulder to cry on. But when their cocks went to full-mast, Julia knew they became more animals than men.

Julia's dress had slipped up over her chest now, scrunched up around her neck. Khalil right hand was now aggressively groping her bra-clad bosom, his cock - freed from its denim constraints - grinding against her peachy, bare ass. Her hands were flat against the bed, holding her up in position, but also prevented from resisting his efforts.

"Wait, wait!" she cried out, as she felt precum smear across her pert butt. "Let me get out of this dress first."

He complied, letting her hair go and tugging the dress over her head. She shook out her shoulder-length hair as he made an overly dramatic gesture to fold up the dress and put it on her table. She pouted her lips and made a sarcastic "thank you" gesture with her head. She squealed as he rushed her and pinned her down on the bed, kneeling over her stomach as his thick cock bounced over her head. She faux-cowered in its face.

"Come on, bring that mouth over here." Khalil said mockingly. "Don't block it."

Julia pushed against his stomach. He didn't give an inch. But she did. His strong hands pulled her head forward by her hair and his bulging head slipped through her plump lips and into her waiting mouth with a quick "mmphf!"

He groaned loudly as she started to suck his cock in earnest. It was an awkward angle, but she knew how to make do. She started with only the head in her mouth, twirling her tongue and flicking it against the underside of the head, where she knew the skin came together in the most sensitive part of this bizarre appendage we call a penis.

Then she clamped her full, plump lips onto the shaft and began dragging them along the shaft, only shallowly from the end of his head. He moaned even louder as she slowly and forcefully drew her lips up and down his cock along the sensitive bit below the head, her tongue swirling around the cockhole all the while.

His hands had dropped away from her rustled hair, no longer needed. Now they were perched against her sharp, contoured, beautiful collarbones, steadying him against her oral onslaught. Julia's left hand came up to his cock as her lips slipped off with a soft smacking sound. She swallowed her saliva, the taste of precum on her tongue. She pinched his shaft between her index finger and thumb, right underneath the head. She slowly dragged it down the shaft, pulling the foreskin and stretching it taut over his dick. He almost screamed in pleasure.

Julia quickly drew the damn thing back into her mouth, suddenly swallowing half of it into her silky throat. With a normal guy's dick, she would often be able to press her lips against his pubes, letting him bury himself to the hilt in her oral pleasure. With Khalil it was hard enough to do this, not necessarily due only to length but also to girth. She felt tears well up in her eyes as the bulbous head pressed against the entrance of her throat. She pulled out a favorite move and started to hum in the back of her throat. The vibrations sent his cock wild. His right hand pounded the mattress beside her in pleasure. Finally, he knelt upward from his position and slipped his cock out of her mouth.

"Hang on, I want to split you open and make you clean my cum out of you." He said with a devilish grin.

Julia grimaced, hoping that she could take care of him with a bit less of a mess. She knew her head game was on point. But she also knew that some men took a perverse pleasure in leaving a mess in a pussy and leaving the girl to clean herself out. Why let a girl keep herself composed and just swallow your cum when you paint it all over her face or tits or blast it into her pussy? Then you get to grab a towel and hit a hot shower while you leave her in the humiliated wake, semen dripping all over body. Gail Dines once wrote that the facial "marks a woman as used goods." For all their protests, Julia knew that's what men, even ones like Khalil, saw it as. Taking a moment to think about whether the sexual revolution was worth it while a man's semen was moisturizing her face and his cock was still deflating over her tits.

Nevertheless, she let Khalil flip her over onto her belly and pull her up to all-fours. He reached underneath her and groped her tits roughly. Julia yelped and swatted his hands. Suddenly, a whoosh of air came down, as Khalil's hand smacked her right asscheek hard. She yelped again as the skin prickled around the slap.

"Come one now, be a good little girl." Khalil growled. "Guide daddy's cock in now. Do it. Do it yourself. Do it now!"

"Okay, okay." Julia moaned, her ass burning with pain but her pussy also wet with arousal. Her head was suddenly yanked upward as Khalil gathered her silky brunette hair in his gruff hand.

"Okay..." he growled again, expectantly.

"Okay, daddy." She whispered. As much as pop culture had proliferated and normalized it as a sexual term, that's what she called her real father. She never liked using that term in that way. Maybe that's why Khalil sometimes insisted on her doing so.

Julia reached behind her and grabbed Khalil's hard, angry cock. She guided it up to her pussy lips and gyrated her hips over it. They both moaned as the big, bulging head parted her lips. As he kept pushing his cock into her tight, wet cunt, he kept moaning, but she started gasping. No matter how many times they had sex, Julia always felt like she was being split in half by his aching dick. Having normal men inside of her was a fairly pleasurable experience. Having Khalil inside of her took some masochism.

Khalil knew, of course, and always sympathized with her when they were talking normally, plotting out ways to relieve the pain. But when he was fucking her, that's all he did. Sometimes he made love to her. But in this mood, he was fucking her. Both of his hands were grasping her shapely hips like handles. On each stroke, he would pull his cock halfway out of her womanhood, then slam it back into her full-force, burying his raging stiffness up to its hilt in her velvety cunt. Each time, she would gasp in pain. He grunted as he kept rutting into her warm, inviting body, reveling in the smooth paleness of her skin and the perfect shapely curves of her slight frame.

Julia was on her knees and elbows, with her head crumpled on the bed, trying to weather the cock storm above her. When he was gentle, Khalil was a tremendous lover. But when he was rough, as he was now, Julia just wanted to get it over with. She knew that she wasn't going to get off today. That wasn't really her goal. She wanted to please her man. Despite the discomfort it caused her body, she wanted it to be the only place where his cock went.

"Yeah, fucking bitch, take that cock!" Khalil cried out above. "You like that, bitch? Say you like it! Your pussy was made to take this dick. This is what you were born to do. So fucking good. Fuck yeah. Fuck!"

Julia ignored him. She didn't like the demeaning words but always let it slide during sex. Men were very visual and quite audial when they had a woman in their sights. Not so much cranial, but. She also knew that Khalil getting talkative meant he was getting close. The "schlick, schlick, schlick" of his hard cock ramming into her tight cunt, lubricated by her own saliva and pussy juice rang out above her. She focused on keeping her position and moving her hips in rhythm, waiting for his hot cum to blast into her waiting vagina. She didn't feel the cum of all her partners, but she felt his. It was like a geyser of cum erupting into her pussy, sometimes spilling out into a creampie before he even fully exits.

Khalil slapped her ass again, causing Julia to wince in pain again. The grunting got louder as he leaned over and roughly grabbed her tits again. He never warned her when he would cum when he was just masturbating into a hot, wet hole, as he was now. He only did that when he was making love to Julia his girlfriend. In this moment, she was a whore with a wet slit and a dexterous mouth. But she knew he was coming clo-

"Ugh, ahhh!" he cried out.

His left hand yanked her head up by her hair, arching her back. His right hand reached around and wrapped her waist around the crook of his elbow. Julia gasped as she felt the warm blast from deep inside her. He had been on a thrust-stroke as he came, burying himself all the way inside of her as he unloaded his balls into his favorite cum dumpster. He kept groaning and yelling as the last few spurts left him.

Finally, with a shudder, he slipped out and rolled over next to her on the bed. Julia, in shock and some pain, stayed in place, her ass jutting in the air.

"Ass up, face down!" Khalil jeered as he reached over and smacked her ass again.

Julia yelped and rolled over onto her stomach. She could feel the cum slowly oozing out of her pussy and onto the sheets. She was tired and sore all over. She noticed that her bra was still on. He liked to keep her bra on. It kept her tits high and tight, in a perfect little package. He also liked the feeling of the lace against his cock and balls when he titfucked her.

Closing her eyes for a few seconds, Julia heard the shower turn on. She sighed. There was sweat, and spit, and pussy juices, and precum, and cum-cum all over her body. But as the man's used goods, she'd have to wait her turn for the shower. He might want a leisurely blowjob while he threw on the Warriors game later. Maybe after taking his load in her mouth and slurping down his cum, she could pick out her outfit for Sara's wedding.