All Comments on 'A Christmas to Remember'

by CrazyDaveTrucker60

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Ho Ho Ho

Two hot lesbians, 48DD mom in law, and the sister in law too. Merry Christmas to all etc. etc.

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 5 years ago

Jesus. Some of your outlandish stories are a little difficult for me to rate high but this one is lighthearted enough that the over the top elements are humorous. How about a chapter 2 where him and his 4 girlfriends invite Olivia back, give her some serious BDSM adjustments, and make her everyone's submissive in a new 6 person relationship, with the other women using strapons on her when he's not available and her slut impulse overwhelms her.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years ago
Holy shit, this was bad!

Football sized tits? Who fantasizes about that? 48EE tits? Those would be two halves of a watermelon, and would be found only on a 300 pounder. Lezzies, mother in law and sister in law? Works for CIA? This sounds like it was written by a 14 year old on some bad smack.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60over 5 years agoAuthor
Author's comment

I just want to thank those of you that have taken the time to read and comment, even those with negativity. I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Also Happy Hanukkah, and Happy Holidays. Try to make this Your Christmas to Remember! Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Totally unrealistic!

And I enjoyed every bit of it! Sometimes reality takes a back seat to fantasy. Forget what she deserves, he got what he deserved. That was fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Made me laugh

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
And, a Merry Christmas to you

Well you gotta have an over the top Christmas tale for the holidays; loved it.

The nay sayers must be all those that really hate Christmas & the holiday season.

Xamphos2018Xamphos2018over 5 years ago
Exotic fantasy.

Crazy, wild, erotic fantasy. Just what this site is supposed to be about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You wish your life mirrored your delusion

If your character is the perfect specimen, then why do thnot y end up with a cock slut for a wife. Then turn out to be a man whore thenselves. Your characters have split personalities; one minute they are a noble husband and the next a revengeful man whore.

KingBandorKingBandorover 5 years ago
Please take more time on your stories

Dave,

You have some creative ideas and stories. However, I feel you just rush through the writing to get it out of your head and down on paper. That is fine, but that is usually just a rough draft or a quick framework of the story. Often, an author feels a release getting the idea out and thinks the story is done. However, if you go back and read the story, pretending you are a new reader who doesnt know anything, you can see that it is rushed or that parts dont make sense... things are missing.

For this story, there was no real plot, story arc, character arc.. It started as a story about catching his wife cheating... but then the wife stopped being a character. You then introduced her Mom suddenly as a needy nympho. Then he has sex with two lesbians. Well, guess what... if they had sex with him... they were not Lesbians. They got hot over a cock... so they were just chicks who thought they were lesbians because they had not found a cock as nice as his.... that's borderline offensive.

And if his cock was that great, why did his wife need to cheat so much.

If you want your readers to get the story, you have to explain things more. If you just want to write quick jackoff stories, dont waste time on any plot. Just jump in and get naughty. But, if you want to write things that actually tell a story, YOU must tell the story. YOU have to weave the fabric of motivations, desires, plot, risk, reward, everything. It is your story, your characters, your Universe that you are breathing to life. If you don't take the time to write enough for your readers to care, you are not really telling a story. You are writing an outline, a shell. It may satisfy you, but it won't satisfy the reader.

Please keep writing, but please take your time and give us enough information so that we care enough to want to read.

I would be happy to proofread and help with your stories.

KB

jneric2691jneric2691over 5 years ago
Don't care what anyone else says

I love you stories Dave! Realistic or not, they are always entertaining. Maybe this one could get a sequel.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
ANOTHER EX RELATIVE

but no more gifts, the tree is bare, BUT the xmas spirit lives on, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Crazy Christmas suck and fuck!

Lesbians, big tits, in-laws and lots of hot, squirting sex topped off by a nod to Dickens. Completely over-the-top nonsense that badly needs editing. But it was good for a big laugh.

bruce22bruce22over 5 years ago
A Delighful Fantasy

Ḱeeping four women satisfied makes him the world champion!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Why not the 12 sluts of Christmas... you’re 1/3 there!

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 5 years ago
The best of times?

A tale of many titties this festive season. Great fun, loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
and the garbage keeps on coming

even during the holidays. Got to love these wacko authors, the imagination of a raving lunatic.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60over 5 years agoAuthor
Just having fun here guys.

I wanted to just have a bit of fun on the battlefield that is LOVING WIVES. Throw in lesbians and mother-in-law... Merry Christmas everyone! Or Happy Holidays if you prefer! As always try not to be mean in the comments. Yes for the umpteenth time I am a trucker. You didn't have me confused with a author did you?

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Good job Dawg, funny little romp

Nice Christmas present.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No Comment Really

This one was so over the top all I can say is: "You've got to be F--king Kidding Me!"

rfnks2002rfnks2002over 5 years ago
What the

Who's gonna show up next??? Aunt Mable??

CHEERS PUSSY ALL AROUND

cybojicybojiover 5 years ago
Lots of possibilities

I would love to see a bon fire of lawyers. And an ex. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

How did it go from Frank not knowing about her trysts to him saying he had caught her numerous times? I stopped there, if you can't remember what you wrote at the start of a one page story and change it half way down I'm not going to keep reading.

POMPEDEPUISARDPOMPEDEPUISARDalmost 4 years ago

If you’re going to dream dream big. Ho Ho Ho.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It's unrealistic, but a nice male fantasy

Dnvrdave58Dnvrdave58over 3 years ago

A guy can dream can't he!

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star this is the worst nightmare any man could possibly imagine - 4 women - yeah right hahaha.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Not great, but very funny. Still 5 stars. just for the humor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lmmfao

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story, but a little short.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

“It was the best of times it was the worst of times”. Not often Charles Dickens is worked into erotic writings! (Good job!)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

merry f---in christmas !!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Shirt. Needs an aftermath.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nice piece of fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

merry fucking christmas !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCrazyDaveTrucker60@CrazyDaveTrucker60
I've worked a string of jobs. From cab driver to construction worker, to glamour photographer to truck driver. I drive a big truck in New York. I'm also a trainer, having trained over 120 guys to drive tractor trailers.I also write erotic stories and poems.

SIMILAR Stories