A Christmas to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first Madison wanted to storm out there and be really pissed off but the more she watched her sister really going to town on her husbands cock broke something inside of her and instead of storming out there and yelling and screaming Madison just stood there watching her little sister giving her husband a blowjob. Stopping in the doorway Madison stood there and watched with a mixture of humiliation and a feeling of being disgraced at her own failure as a wife. She was humiliated because her husband was unable to find sexual satisfaction with her so he went to her sister. While she would have been humiliated at him getting a blowjob from a stranger but what made it even worse was the fact the person he was getting sexual satisfaction was her own sister.

To the horror of Madison the more she watched them the wetter her pussy got. While she could try and explain it way by saying that she was watching porn which is why she was turned on the real reason for her wet pussy was the fact she felt humiliated by the fact her sister was Abe to give her husband something she couldn't. The more Madison watched her husband and sister the more she thought about how sad it is that she was unwilling to give her husband the sexual gratification he needed to be happy. The humiliation of that fact made Madison's pussy soaked and the more humiliated she felt the wetter she got.

Standing in the doorway Madison watched as her sister eagerly sucked her brother in laws cock deep down her throat causing the sound of her gagging to fill the small room.

It was a sound that Madison had never and would never make. The idea of sucking on any ones cock like that seemed very degrading and made Madison feel very whoreish which was why she never sucked cock other than to make Ted happy and for only a minute or two. From where she was standing in the doorway Madison could tell by the look on her husbands face he was really enjoying having his cock sucked. It was humiliated to think she never made that face all the times they had fucked over the years.

While Madison watched her sister and husband on the couch her body had already started reacting to the scene before her. As her hand moved under the waist of her pants and found her panties completely soaked. Her humiliation come back as a reminder how watching her husband with another woman was turning her on. She might not want to engage in the slutty behaviors like her sister but that didn't stop her from being turned on by them. Soon she had started to rub her hard swollen clit through her completely soaked panties. Leaning against the doorway while still being able to see them, Madison tried to be as quiet as she could while she slowly rubbed her clit.

As she watched Madison wondered to herself what would happen when Ted was ready to cum. She knew if it was here she would make him cum on himself like she had the only time she gave her husband road head. They were about half way home when she made him cum all over himself. He had to stay that way until they arrived home. At the time she didn't think twice about making her husband cum on himself but maybe if she had just swallowed he wouldn't be getting a blowjob from her sister. The whole time Madison thought back to that car ride her hand never stopped slowly teasing herself by rubbing her clit in slow circles.

It wasn't until Madison let a little barely audible moan escape her lips that she started to realize how badly watching her sister sucking her husbands cock was turning her on. Watching her husband and sister was the single biggest fuck you she had ever seen. Here she was getting really worked up watching her sister and husband having an affair if that wasn't a big mind fuck Madison didn't know what was. Her sexual arousal at watching her sister and husband was the biggest humiliating reminder she failed at being a wife. The more she watched the more she played with her clit, the more she played with her clit the wetter she got, the wetter Madison got the more humiliated she became.

*************

Ted could feel his balls starting to boil and knew he was going to cum any second. Normally when his wife would get him to this point she would just jerk him off until he made a mess all over himself then she would make him go clean up. Well, when he told his sister in law he was going to cum any second now she just sucked harder and bobbed her head up and down faster. When Chloe heard her brother in law was about to cum she doubled her effort and really tried to make him cum faster. She even started to play with his balls while she deepthroated him hoping to get him to bow his load sooner rather than later. When she knew he wasn't going to last another second she pulled her mouth up to his cock head and started to jerk him off into her mouth.

Feeling his already large cock swell in her mouth made her pussy quiver, she couldn't wait to feel his cock inside her pussy next. Just as Chloe finished that thought she felt the first jet of cum hit the inside of her mouth and soon many more jets were being fired from Ted's cock. It all happened so fast but Chloe was able to capture off of her brother in laws cum in her mouth. When he was done cumming she sat between his legs and opened her mouth to show him his cum before swallowing then Chloe showed him her mouth again afterwards to prove she had indeed swallowed his cum. After making sure all of the cum in her mouth was gone she leaned back down to Ted's barely deflated cock and used her mouth to clean any of his remaining cum off his cock.

When she was done cleaning Ted's cock, he pulled her up so she was straddling his lap and they started to make out on the couch all the while Ted's cock was poking Chloe in her pussy. They stayed on the couch making out, sharing a cum flavored kiss for a while before Chloe climbed off Teds lap, grabbed his hard cock and pulled him up off he couch. "I need you to fuck my tight pussy with your 10 inch monster." Chloe said as she lead him by the cock to the little bedroom just off the little living room.

**************

Ted's wife watched as her sister let Ted cum in her mouth then showed him her full mouth then swallowed his cum. Madison's mind was blow that such an act was even considerable. Even on a good day there was no way she would ever let her husband cum in her mouth and then swallow it. Once she let a guy cum in her mouth then she spit it out when she went to the bath room. Madison rubbed her aching clit a little harder at seeing her sister swallow her husbands cum, an act she never did for any man ever. She hated the taste and the snot like quality of cum so she never swallowed. Normally she made a mess on Ted so he would have to clean up while she got comfy in bed. The idea of having Ted cum anywhere other than on himself seemed very degrading, what self respecting women allows a man to cum on her or in her mouth. The only exception to that was when a couple was trying to have babies then it was acceptable to allow a man to cum inside you.

Watching her sister swallow her husband's cum only made Madison's clit ache more to be touched and made her pussy gush her juices onto her completely soaked panties which was now dripping on the floor. Madison was very thankful she was still unseen by anyone cause if anyone could see her like this she would die from the humiliation. The humiliation of being discovered having watched her husbands affair with her sister and enjoying the show they had unknowingly put on would be to much for her to deal with.

Madison watched her sister climb up on her husbands lap as the couple kissed. As Madison watched she was amazed when her sister started to kiss Ted with his remnants still in her mouth. Ted didn't seem to mind tasting himself in his sister in laws mouth.

Chloe slowly started to grind her pussy on Ted's cock while they kissed. Thinking back to all the time early in their relationship, Madison could not remember a time Ted stayed this hard after orgasming for her. While Chloe and Ted enjoyed each other on he couch Madison never stopped rubbing her clit as she kept herself on edge.

Since entering the barn Madison hadn't stopped rubbing her clit until she saw her sister climbed off Ted and pull him by his cock to the bedroom on the far side of the living room. In order to move closer Madison had to stop touching herself. Having lived at the house when her dasd was building this Madison knew the walls were then so she didn't need be very close to be able to hear them fucking. Madison stopped on the couch where they had just been and laid down so she was on top of the little wet spot the couple had just left. As soon as her ass hit the couch Madison started rubbing her clit as she waited for her husband and sister to stat fucking.

****************

Once Ted and Chloe were in the bedroom, Chloe pushed Ted down on the bed and climbed back on top of him. They started making out again while Ted's cock was poking Chloe in the pussy. As they kissed Chloe started to move her hips grinding them into Ted's hard cock. She was rubbing her clit on her brother in laws hard cock while they kissed. Ted was getting so worked up that he wanted nothing more than to push Chloe off him and shove his cock balls deep into his sister in laws pussy. He wanted to know if she really was as tight as she said she was.

Rolling over on the bed Chloe spread her legs wide as she fingered herself for Teds enjoyment. "Please fuck my tight little pussy Ted. Please stretch my pussy and make me yours." Chloe moaned as she finger fucked herself on the bed while Ted laid next to her stroking himself.

Ted didn't move at first and Chloe was getting worried that she might have pushed to hard to fast but after a second Ted's finger replaced Chloe's. Moving into place Ted never stopped fingering Chloe's pussy and then one-second she had Ted's fingers in her pussy and the next second his cock was balls deep. Both Chloe and Ted could not believe how amazing it felt to have Ted's cock inside Chloe's tight pussy. Ted was surprised that Chloe's pussy was tighter than he imagined to being. Being on top Ted started to roughly play with his sister in laws tits while Chloe wrapped her legs around Ted.

After a dozen thrusts or so Ted moved his hands from his sister in laws tits to her hips to help him thrust better. Chloe moved her hands up to her tits and started pulling her nipples while telling Ted to fuck her harder and rougher. By the squeals and moans Chloe was making while Ted fucked her she was really loving her brother in laws cock fucking her pussy. She was on the edge of an orgasm then Ted moved his hands to her hips and started to fuck her in quick deep thrusts. It only took one or two thrusts before Chloe arched her back and started to orgasm. The way her already tight pussy was gripping his cock was keeping Ted on edge but when Chloe started to orgasm her pussy turned into a vise and Ted was worried she was going to snap his cock in two.

Ted loved the way Chloe moaned each time she twisted and pulled on her nipples. Twenty minutes later Ted leaned down and they started kissing while Ted slowly thrusted into Chloe's pussy. She was still playing with her tits while Ted made love to her. A while longer and Ted decided to flip her over so he could fuck her doggie style which has always been his favorite. Once she was on all fours Ted started to tase her by running his cock from her clit to her asshole then back but never inserting it into Chloe's pussy. Ted did this a few times then would shove his cock balls deep then pull it all the way out then repeat. All Teds teasing was driving Chloe crazy. All she wanted was for Ted to just shove his cock into her pussy and fuck her over and over until he filled her pussy with cum.

Finally Chloe couldn't take her brother in laws teasing it she screamed "God Damn it Ted! Just fuck me already!"

With a wicked smile Ted teased her for a minute or two more before he grabbed her hips and shoved his cock balls deep. In this new position his cock seemed to touch parts of her pussy he hadn't touched yet. Going back to deep fast thrusts Ted quickly brought Chloe to two more orgasms. When he would fuck his wife she could only orgasm once and Ted used to think he was the issue but seeing how much Chloe was cumming on his cock Ted now knew the issue was Madisons not his. They fucked at the fast pace for 20 minutes or so as Ted could feel his orgasm building along with Chloe building to her fourth of the night. The first was the strongest so far while the other two were smaller but and less powerful but still very enjoyable.

**************

Madison was laying on the couch with her hand still down her pants listening to Ted fucking her sister in ways she had never bene fucked. Madison only ever let Ted fuck her in two positions which were doff and missionary. While doggie was fun she really ever got off when Ted ate her out first then slowly made love to her. Even then they had sex in doggie position it was normally a little faster but not much. They had tried Madison on top but she didn't get off she Ted was left with just the two pre approved positions and no blowjob.

As Madison rubbed her clit while fingering her pussy she imaged Ted fucking Chloe in all the ways he never could with her. The dirtier the sex the closer Madison got to the edge of her own orgasm. Ever time Chloe screamed or moaned loudly Madison rubbed her clit a little harder. Laying on the couch Madison would bring herself to the edge of orgasm then back off then edge herself again. She did this over and over while listening to the sexy sounds of her sister moaning and cumming on her husbands cock. Right now in this moment there was nothing that made Madison wetter then hearing her sister moaning while taking Ted's cock in her pussy.

Prior tonight Madison treated her husbands cock like it was always going to be there if ever she wanted to rent it for the night or a weekend but now her for was that Ted's cock belonged to her sister and she would be using it every chance she got. The way her sister moaned and talked dirty to Ted she wanted him to cum almost as much as she wanted to cum herself. Madison was now very jealous of Chloe who seemed to be enjoying every inch of her husband's cock. Even if this was a one time thing and Ted never cheated again she was sure that without the humiliation she would never orgasm the same way.

After a while Madison found that her pants were getting ion the way of her really enjoying rubbing her clit so she slid them off to her ankles and then moved her soaked panties to the side as Madison went back to rubbing her clit but now she could use her other hand to finger fuck herself. With her moaning getting louder and not wanting to get caught fingering herself while her sister and husband fucked in the next room she rolled up her shirt and shoved it into her mouth. If her husband or sister were to come out of the bedroom and see her acting all slutty and whoreish right now Madison was sure she would have an earth shattering orgasm while they watched. While part of her didn't want to get caught a growing part of her felt getting caught would be such a humiliating act that it would send her over the edge of an orgasm.

Each time Madison though she heard her sister Chloe getting ready to orgasm she would double her efforts so they could cum together but each time Madison would get right on the edge Chloe wouldn't orgasm and so Madison had to ease herself off the edge. This whole on edge constantly was driving Madison crazy and if she had to do this any longer she was going go nuts. Each tine she drove herself to the edge was by imaging what her husband was doing to her sister Chloe each time Chloe scream in pleasure.

****************

For a while fucking Chloe doggy style was enough to hold back his orgasm but eventually his orgasm started build again and he was forced to either slow down or keep going. "Im close to cumming, Chloe." Ted moaned as he slowed his fucking just a little. He didn't want to scum but he really didn't want to start shooting prematurely.

Ted was really enjoying fucking his sister in law and hoped that this wouldn't be a one time thing. He was sure that even if Chloe and he never fucked again he would never be able to go back to the way his sex life was before tonight. This was the start of something that Ted knew he could never stop doing. While he hated the idea of fucking other women behind his wife's back so sort of did this to herself by the way she treated him. As Ted plowed his sister in law he vowed that no matter what he wasn't going to stop fucking Chloe (unless he didn't want to continue) even if his wife found out.

Chloe could feel Ted on the verge of an orgasm and she wanted/needed him to fill her up with his cum. Fearing he would cum inside of her even if she asked Chloe worked Ted onto his back while she rode his cock. She had him pinned down and now he would be forced to cum deep inside her cum hungry pussy. "Please Ted fill your naughty sister in law up with your cum. I need you to shoot your load deep inside my pussy Ted. Please fill me up." Chloe begged her brother in law even though he had little choice in the matter.

Hearing his sister in law telling him how badly she needed his cum inside her pushed him over the edge. Holding her hips Ted shoved his cock deep insider pussy while Chloe also pushed herself down on his cock. Every inch of Ted was buried deep inside Chloe's pussy as Ted started to shoot jet and her jet of hot sticky cum deep inside his sister in laws pussy. Chloe screamed out in pleasure the second she felt Ted's cum splatter against her pussy walls. The orgasm he was pushing her into was the most powerful orgasm she had ever had. The room started spin and the room went white then dark then back to white. Chloe shook and twitched and she lost all control of her body as wave after wave or her orgasm washed over her body. Becoming instead on Ted's cock, Ted had to help hold her in place as he continued to pump his cum into his sister own laws pussy. If he thought her pussy gripped him like a vise last time she really orgasmed Chloe really almost did break his cock as she gripped him even tighter this time. Each time a jet of Ted's cum hit Chloe's pussy she had another orgasm but with each orgasm got less and less intense.

After they both were done cumming Chloe rolled off Ted and both laid next tot each other breathing heavily. It took another 20 minutes before either could speak and it was Chloe that spoke first. "That was by far the greatest fucking I have ever gotten. I don't fucking care what Madison says if she finds out about us. Your cock is just too amazing to never do this again."

"I was thinking about the something about you and your pussy to be honest, Chloe." Ted said as he rolled over and started sucking on Chloe's nearest tit.

Ted sucked on his sister in laws tits until both nipples were rock hard then Ted gently pinched them as he leaned in and kissed Chloe on the lips. They made out for a while as Ted's cock got soft and Chloe leaked their mixed juices on to the bed. "Wish we could just cuddle like this all night, Ted." Chloe said as she wrapped herself in Ted's arms and closed her eyes.

"Me too. Maybe someday we can." Ted said unaware how soon someday would really be.

They laid like that for a while then Ted stopped playing with Chloe's tits and said "Guess we should get cleaned up and back to the house before we are missed."

"I am keeping your cum inside me. I want to feel it oozing out. It will remind me of the best fuck of my life until the next time." Chloe said as she scooped a little of his cum and her juices with her fingers and sucked her fingers clean.

"Fuck, you know just what to say to keep a cock hard." Told said as he kissed Chloe and they shared a tiny bit of their mixed juices. When the mixture was all gone Ted got up to pee.