A Christmas to Remember

Story Info
Ted has an affair with Chloe and Madison becomes a cuckqean.
7.8k words
4.17
23.8k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe had grown up with her sister Madison dating Ted. As Chloe got older she started to see Ted for the man who would do anything for his wife, never complained, and always trident do right by Madison but Chloe also saw hoe her sister treated Ted. Her sister had told Chloe one night when Madison was drunk that Ted was very well hung and knew ho to fuck a girl to multiple orgasms. While Ted wasn't perfect he tried to be the best man he could for his wife while Madison on the other hand treated Ted like guys like him were everywhere. From everything her sister had told her Ted was a great guy which made it all the more confusing when Madison treated Ted like he was beneath her and used Ted as if he were a housewife.

One day Chloe decided since her sister didn't seem to want Ted any more she would take him for herself. At the time Chloe made the plan to steal her sisters husband she was only 15 so Chloe planned and waited until the day she could give Ted the relationship and women he deserved. Finally after 3 years of waiting the time was right. She had turned 18 a few months ago and since it was Christmas she knew Ted would be over with Madison and of course Madison would have one to many glasses of wine as she always did when a holiday rolled around. When her sister is either to drunk or passed out Chloe would try and steal Ted away from his wife.

To get ready Chloe ordered a sexy Santa dress, stockings, high heel shoes, and everything else she was going to need. Once her outfit was complete it was just a waiting game until Christmas Day. On Christmas Day, Chloe got up early to open presents with her parents. It was her turn to be "Santa" while handing out gifts once Ted and Madison got there so was when Chloe was going to put on her special outfit. As she walked down the hall and down the stairs to the living room, Chloe was wearing a one piece black and red plaid jumpsuit that was mad mostly of spandex so it fit her body like a glove. The jumpsuit was form fitting which meant it showed off every cube on her 18 year old athletic body. Because the jumpsuit was so form fitting Chloe decided it looked bed if she wore any panties and a bra (You could see the outline under the jumpsuit).

Her 36B tits were the perfect size to show off but still not need a bra for support. For an added thrill for Ted, Chloe loft a few of the top buttons undone which would give Ted a good look at her tits when he shoed up.

It was around 10 am when Ted and Madison finally showed up. Chloe was watching them pull up from her bedroom window. She had gone to her room after opening presents with her parents. Ted started unloading the car while Madison came walking in just carrying her purse. It took Ted two more huge armfuls of stuff before the car was completely unloaded. While Ted was unloading the car and Madison was visiting with her parents, Chloe was making sure her makeup was touched up and her tits looked amazing for Ted. Once she was ready Chloe came downstairs to see Ted putting the presents by the tree while her sister was sitting in the kitchen with a glass of wine.

Chloe went around the house the long way just so she could greet Ted without anyone being around since he was in the living room while everyone else was in the kitchen. When Chloe came around the corner Ted kneeling down putting presents under the tree. Ted watched as Chloe's sexy 18 year old body come around the corner. The way Chloe looked in her jumpsuit reminded him of his wife back when she was still sexy. Greeting his sister in law Ted tried to keep his eyes from wondering but as she spoke he kept catching himself looking at her tight body and tits. Chloe smiled when she saw Ted looking at her body in her skin tight jumpsuit. Before joining her sister in the kitchen Chloe kissed her brother in law on the cheek and gave hime a hug as she pressed her body into his. She could feel his cock getting hard as they hugged. Not wanting to hug him to long and ruin everything Chloe let go of him and walked into the kitchen shacking her ass sexually for Ted.

Ted took a second to let his cock slowly deflate before slowly going to join everyone else in the kitchen. While he walked the sort distance from the living room to the kitchen, he thought to himself that Chloe had sure grown into a sexy young lady. He also wished his wife still wanted to dress sexy for him. Ted missed the days when he would come home from work and find Madison in some sexy lingerie with heels or just the heels cooking dinner for him. O the fucking they did back then but that seemed like a life time ago. Now it was baggy clothes or when she did dress nice she made sure to keep herself covered. Madison's excuses for not wearing lingerie was that she was fat that and that she didn't need to dress like that cause she already had a man.

Madison wasn't the same thin sexy girl Ted had fallen in love with but to him she wasn't fat either. She didn't matter when sexy was all about attitude and Madison had lost her sexy a long time ago. At 5' 3" she was on the short side which made her look heavier than she really was. She only weighed 160 pounds and had a muffin top with some thicker thighs but some of the weight went to her tits and ass which were all bad, right. At least that was what Ted thought but like everything else Ted's options didn't matter unless the echoed what Madison thought. What Ted wouldn't give to have Madison dressing like Chloe, wanting her man to look at her tit s and ass then fucking the shit out of each other cause looking at her tits and ass has gotten the guy all hot and bothered but that was a last life. Thinking of what was was making Ted depressed.

With a sign Ted checked make sure everything was normal before stepping into the kitchen. When Ted stepped into the kitchen Chloe was helping her mom cook and Madison was eating with a glass of wine in her hands. Ted stood in the doorway and watched the girls, as he did he took this opportunity to check out his sister in law. Chloe was around the same height as his wife so roughly 5 ' 3" tall but she weighted 125 pounds. Madison had brown hair which had a slight curl to it and hazel eyes while her sister was straight dark blonde and had green eyes. When Madison was the same age as her sister they shared a similar body type but other the years Madison stopped trying to keep herself sexy and so the weight pilled on. While Chloe had the body and face that embodied sexy, Madison had a pretty face but with the weight gain came the double chin. While Madison didn't have the tight toned body of her 18 yer old sister she still had nice tits and an ass which Ted liked but she kept it hidden and when Ted tried to touch her body his wife would just tell him to get off her. What really mattered most to Ted wasn't so much body but was attitude and his wife was a complete bitch while to Ted Chloe always seemed kind and sweet.

As Ted watched from the doorway, his father in law walked over and handed him a beer. While the girls worked in the kitchen the guys went out to the small barn that had bene converted into a man cave for his wife's father. It was set up like a little 1 bedroom apartment. The guys drank their beers and talked sports until dinner was ready. When dinner was ready Madison came out to the barn and told Ted and her father dinner was ready.

As the three of them walked back to the house Ted checked his wife out. She was wearing a red and black plaid pajama set that was a size bigger than she really needed but heaven forbid she show off any part of her body. They fought all the time about Ted's wife's unwillingness to show off any part of her body. The only time Ted got to see skin was if he was lucky enough to show with his wife or when it was bed tine and she wore just a large tee. Madison at least wore thongs but that was probably the most sexy thing she wore daily. Ted had spent hours trying to get his wife go naked around the hose when it was just them or wear some lingerie but she always told hime no. her unwillingness to meet him halfway or do most things regarding sex has made their marriage feel more like room mares then lovers.

Once back inside Ted stopped by the kitchen to drab a drink before sitting down for dinner. While in the kitchen he saw Chloe bent over getting something from a bottom drawer. He stood there staring at his sister in laws ass so deeply he didn't see her standing up looking at him. "See anything you like Ted?" Chloe asked as she walked out of the kitchen to the dining room.

Grabbing a soda Ted soon joined the family in the dinning room. While he was in the kitchen everyone had taken a seat leaving him sitting opposite his father in law at the head of the table, His wife and sister in law were on either side of him, and his mother in law was sitting between Madison and her husband. After saying grace, everyone started digging in and passing plates of food around. Between mouths of food everyone was having conversations and enjoying themselves.

Ted was talking to his wife and mother in law about an up coming work project when he felt a hand on his upper thigh. The hand was coming form the wrong direction to be his wife so he looked at his sister n law and she was talking with her mother about needing money for new purse or whatnot but her hand was still on her brother in laws upper thigh. Even with her hand no where near his cock the touch of someone who was as sexy as Chloe quickly made Ted's cock semi hard. Finally after a long while Teds cock started to settle since Chloe hadn't moved her hand since she placed it on him. While it made Ted nervous his wife might find out he did rather enjoy the idea someone might desire to touch him. Just as quickly as dinner began everyone had their fill and when it was time to clear the table Chloe took her hand away and Ted found he really wished it would come back.

After dinner the girls cleared the table and put away the food while the guys washed dishes. Ted was glad with the busy work cause it kept his mind off his sister in law. While he had never thought of her as anything more than his wife's little sister that was starting to change. The distraction of drying the dishes while his father in law washed was nice. He still watched Chloe run around helping her mom but it wasn't sexual so he was happy. Once the dishes were done and all the food was put away Chloe went to change into her Santas helper outfit while everyone else gathered ion the living room.

Ted and Madison sat on the love seat farthest from the tree while Madison's mother and father sat in the recliner chairs. The room fell silent when Chloe returned with her new outfit on, Chloe came into the living room Madison made a remark about her sister dressing like a slut and you could tell Chloes parents weren't thrilled about the outfit either but after the girls did some yelling and their father stood up and put an end to both Madison and Chloe stopped fighting and they all moved on. Ted was the only one to not saying anything when Chloe came walking in wearing wearing a green velvet dress with a red faux fur trim, a thick black waist belt with silver buckle, a red lace-up back closure, and a large red and white striped bow accent.

While the dress wasn't overly short or show off any more of her tits then the jumpsuit did, Madison was still a bit salty. Ted loved it and the way Chloe looked in it. While he would have said otherwise if asked he really did like seeing Chloe it the dress and thought there was nothing wrong with it at all. The only thing that worried Ted was his cock which twitched but didn't move otherwise. Thankfully for that Ted tried to focus on what gifts everyone was getting and not his sister in law.

Chloe did a fine job of passing out gifts but every time she would stand up she would make Ted's cock twitch. When she walked over to hand him a wrapped package he swore she smiled as she looked down at his semi hard cock. Another time Chloe bent over to get a box and Ted swore she wasn't wearing any panties. By the time he looked back to double check she was standing up and giving the box to her mom. Yet another time when she was setting a present down on the floor in front of Madison and him, Ted swore she lingered a little longer so he could get a better look at her tits. All this teasing was driving Ted crazy and his cock was working over time going from semi hard to soft and back. No one else saw Chloe teasing Ted so he started to think it was all in his head.

An hour later and a lot sexual frustration later all the presents had been handed out, opened, and trash cleaned up. As everyone sat there looking at their gifts and tanking everyone for their gifts. Chloe came over and hugged her sister and thanked her for the gifts than she gave her brother in law a hug. Like last time Chloe pressed her body into Teds and when Ted felt her tits press into his chest his cock jumped and he swore it poked her in the stomach. Looking ups at him she told him tank you and Ted was confused was she talking the presents or the cock poke. Either way she was welcome.

It was now early evening and everyone was ready to relax and watch tv. Madison and Chloe's father had put together a playlist of Christmas movies to watch while everyone drink, snacked, and relaxed.

Some time between the third and fourth movie Madison, her father, and mother all passed out. Ted's mother and father in law went to nap in the master bedroom while Madison passed out drunk after 4 or 5 glasses of wine on the couch. While his wife slept off the wine Ted loaded up the car before going back inside and putting a blanket over his wife. Feeling a little depressed Ted went for a walk out the barn to see if there were any sports on and so he could vape without bothering anyone.

Sitting in the little apartment with the tv on and eyes closed Ted didn't hear the door open and Chloe come in. Ted sat in the living room half watching the movie on tv and half looking at his phone when Chloe came walking up still wearing her sexy Christmas outfit. He didn't notice she was there until she sat on the couch beside him. "Look it really is non of my business but you really deserve better then my sister." Chloe said as she turned a little to face her brother in law.

"Not sure what you mean by that?" Ted asked as he went back to his phone. He was trying to not look at Chloe because if he did then his cock when twitch from him looking right at her tits.

"I mean she is passed out drunk back in the house and you are out here alone. She should be cuddled up close to you and playing with your cock under the blankets or in some back room on her knees sucking your cock but she isn't is she." Chloe said as she put her hand on her brother in laws semi hard cock. To Chloe he felt he huge and Madison one night after some drinks let it slip that Ted had a 10 inch cock.

"Umm I am not sure of how to respond to that Chloe" Was all Ted could say. She was right that he and his wife should be using this golden opportunity of her parents being asleep to be fucking in as many rooms as possible but instead Madison would rather be passed out than fucking.

Noticing Ted getting quiet and looking more depressed then she wanted Chloe changed subjects just a little. " Hope you liked my slutty little outfit. I bought it just for you." As Chloe spoke she started to slowly rub her brother in laws cock through his pants. It didn't take much rubbing before Ted went from semi hard to rock hard.

Ted closed his eyes and moaned as Chloe rubbed his cock through his pants. It had been a long time since his wife had displayed any thing close to the behavior Chloe was right now. The moment her hand touched his cock even through his pants it twitched which made Chloe smile and let out a moan. Not wanting to let this perfect moment go by without getting her brother in laws cock Chloe moved in to kiss Ted. At first he didn't kiss her back but soon he started to kiss her back with more and more confidence. As their kissed turned more and more passionate, Chloe kept rubbing Ted's cock and Ted taking a chance reached up and placed his hands on Chloe's tits.

Before Ted had time to change his mind about where their kissing was leading Chloe reached under the waist of Ted's pants and started to slowly stroke his cock. While stroking her brother on laws cock Chloe kissed his neck. In between kisses she whispered "I want your cock in my mouth."

With Ted's help Chloe pulled her brother in laws pants down to his ankles giving her her first good look at his cock. It was the longest thickest cock Chloe had ever seen or held. Just stoking his cock was making her pussy soaked and she knew at that moment she needed to have it in her pussy. Ted laid his head back on the couch and closed his eyes while he enjoyed his sister in law stoking his cock. Feeling Chloes hand wrapped around his cock was making him think crazy thoughts like putting his cock in his sister in laws pussy.

Chloe continued to stroke Ted's cock while she moved off the couch and between his legs. Within a half a second of Chloe being between his legs her lips were wrapped around the head of his cock and her tongue was swirling around Ted's cock head.

Laying his head back on the couch Ted relaxed and started to enjoy what Chloe was doing to him. "Does my sister play with your cock like this Ted?" Chloe asked as she stroked her brother in laws shaft and kissed his cock head. She was getting his pre-cum all over her lips and tongue with each kiss. She loved the way his pre-cum tasted so much so she wanted to enjoy it all day.

"No, she doesn't seem to like to suck cock and even getting her to play with my cock is a chore let alone getting her to do anything else with my cock." Ted said as he was getting lost in the sensation on Chloe's lips wrapped around his cock head. It had been so long since the last time he'd gotten a real blowjob that he had forgotten what lips on a cock felt like.

"Well, Ted I am going to rock your world then cause I am going to suck your cock until you cum in my mouth." Chloe said as she opened her mouth wider and started to slide her lips down his shaft toward his balls.

Slowly ever so slowly she started to slide her lips down his shaft. Her hands moved from his shaft to his cum heavy balls as she engulfed more and more of his cock. It wasn't long before she had 7 inches easily in her mouth but she wanted to be gagging on all 10 inches of her brother in laws amazing cock so she grabbed his balls and using them to help force the last 3 inches down her throat. Ted almost lost his load as he felt his sister in laws throat muscles wrapping around his cock. Letting out a grown Ted was in heaven. It had been a very very long time since a woman had sucked his cock with any desire. Chloe wanted his cock so badly that she was gagging herself just to get it.

***************

Madison woke up still a bit drunk it took her a second to remember where she was. Sitting up on the couch the living room was dark except for the Christmas tree. She looked around the room and saw that she was alone. After 5 minutes Madison finally stood by and slowly walked around the 1st floor of the house looking for everyone else. Another 10 minutes went by before Madison found her parents still napping in the master bedroom which left Chloe and Ted missing. Checking to make surety car was there, which it was, Madison also checked Chloe's room which was also empty. The only place she hadn't looked was the barn but why would ted be out there since Madison assumed that her slut of a sister had gone out with her slutty friends.

Slowly making her way out to the barn Madison was getting more and more pissed with each step. She was bitching under her breath with each step she took until she opened the barn door and took a step inside. At first she didn't see or hear anything but as she moved from the door way into the little living room she stood stopped cold when she saw her husband on the couch with another women between his legs sucking his cock. It took Madison a minute before she realized the slut with her husband was her sister.