All Comments on 'A Christmas (Virtual?) Cuckold'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 4 years ago
Who's a good doggie?

Sorry, JB, I couldn't resist! What I was going to use as the title to my comment was "Who has a dirt mind?", but it morphed into the doggie question. That aside, I loved your story. But Hank became Mike and then returned to being Hank. That was a distraction, that and the use of "complement" when "compliment" was the right word. But, understanding how the damn computers are always changing our words, I'm blaming that one on the machine. Great story as always. And I rated it at 5 stars. How could one rate a story with simultaneous fucking as anything less than five stars?

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 4 years ago
A couple of things...

What did Brad do or start to do, that resulted in Joanie calling out the "safe" word? Absolutely no mention is made of it in the story.. Secondly, when Hank stormed into the room why oh why didn't he grab the camera or SD card that had recorded the whole session? He just let Rob and Brad leave with all their gear (clothes and camera) MAJOR loose ends that just don't make sense. More evidence for future blackmail! So stupid.

All that talk about them having a loving monogamous relationship and his wife turns out to be a cheap, cheating slut. Well whore really, for money. Hank seems to have just brushed that aside after being adament being made a cuck was only a fantasy. Things just don't add up.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 4 years agoAuthor
Two replies

@LegsFeetToes: Sorry about complement and compliment. I seem to have trouble with that word! I'll work on it in the future. Glad, however, that you like the story anyway! Thank you for your comment.

@LenardSpencer: I thought it might be intriguing not to specify everything in detail in the story (and also to prevent it from becoming even longer!) about what Joanie was scared of, but apparently I was wrong in your case. In an earlier draft, Brad was planning to brand Joanie right above her vagina with something like "Apply to Brad Jones for a fuck." He had the branding iron already made and was heating it with a blowtorch when Joanie screamed. (I thought this was too over-the-top, and deleted it on a later writing.) Recovering the SD card was not a priority when Hank rushed in; he was more interested in saving his wife! It's also not clear how much he could get away with armed only with a squirt gun, against a man with a hot branding iron, plus Rob, even if the naked Becky had a can of mace.

Last, the world is full of people; some have open marriages, some are swingers, and some are men who enjoy being cuckolds. It looks to me like Hank is one of those men, and when he claimed he wasn't, his wife Joanie even said, "My husband doth protest too much, methinks." I understand, however, that this might not be your favorite type of character, and I thank you for reading the story anyway, and for your comment! --JB

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This kept me awake til 3am

My heart was pounding and I lost all track of time as this story unfolded. I have played with these themes....felt guilty at times....but the sexual intensity, especially with consulting adults, is impossible to top. This is my first post and I'm eager to talk with more like-minded people. As a male I think I am uncommonly open to giving girlfriends certain leeway....provided there are ground rules. Most of all, I like to be kept in the loop. Whenever I give a girl room to play I enter into a state of sexual frenzy that, while intoxicating, is not something I can share with most friends.

Please write more.

davp6255davp6255over 4 years ago
out of the Park

JB,wow what else can I say? This hits the ball right out of the Park. Not just the Park but over the stands as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Feedback

Loved the story. I actually wrote you feedback, but it wouldn't let me send with my email address. So I sent it without. The address is holtmark791@aol.com. Thanks for the story. A fiver for sure.

Jedd

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 4 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous (No loving wife, just a...)

Why do you read a story with "cuckold" IN THE TITLE if you hate cuckold stories? Are you a masochist? Maybe, though, you are searching for a certain kind of cuckold story and not finding it? If so, let me know what you're searching for, exactly, why don't you?

It must be frustrating for you not to have negative scores available. Think about it this way: It takes 7 scores of five stars to balance out 1 score of one star, if the author wants a "Hot" rating of 4.5 or better. Of course some scattered two, three, and four stars ratings makes it all the harder, too. So rest assured, my little masochist, your one star bomb has a lot of power! Now please return to the Loving Wives rubric where you match the wallpaper.

Thank you for your comment, nevertheless!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story!

Some of us love cuckold stories! I saw your explanation about the loose ends that should have been cleaned up and understand but.....

5 stars anyway!

OGHMNWOGHMNWabout 4 years ago
Quite to tale

JB, Yes it was long but you needed to share the backstory. There were a lot of Characters also. Mark, errrr Hank obviously was cuckolded on 2 occasions and 4 males that we now know and it’s likely the 5th in SF. Joanie is a hard worker that does what it takes to close the deal. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Why would any one but an Idiot marry a skank , out of self respect and the thought of having a child with that stereotypical Geno code . Typical of the E/U community, sick to the sole of there feet, depravity for a moments release. Humanity last call, the bottom of barrel of a so called reality . Driven by needs. There has to be more to life ? ( I ) ????????????????????????/.

Hardmale100Hardmale100over 2 years ago

OMFG! That is an incredibly hot story! Loved the slow progression from fantasizing about cheating to teasing at cheating to sexual blackmail to delicious sexual humiliation and “sexual torment” to voyeurism and simultaneous infidelity to canine to human cunnillingus! Absolutely, escalatingly kinkier and dirtier and and more deliciously perverse and wildly arousing. Beautifully executed. Beautifully pulled off. Will be pleasuring myself to the whole hyper erotic trajectory of this story many times, slowly, building and building to a deliciously painful release of niagric proportions! Loved it! Am cover with sweat all over, and my hairy belly and thighs and chest are covered with copious, gooey man spunk. Just exactly what I come to Literotica for. Thank you, JB! A perfectly escalating primal dance of savage, fever pitch, ravenous, clawing insatiable erotic desire. So mother fucking intoxicating. God, I need a Joanie and a Becky!

Hardmale100Hardmale100over 2 years ago

And I want my Joanie and Becky put through exactly the same intense drawn-out orgasmic sexual torment and humiliation that they are put through as I get to witness and participate in and enjoy their intense sexual trials. DELICIOUS!!! More, JB, MORE!

Hardmale100Hardmale100over 2 years ago

Worth every bit of the length to draw out and build up the sexual suspense and growing erotic tension. You have done much, much more than merely put a SMILE on my FACE! Thank you JB. You have a wonderful talent at this. And a deliciously twisted, dirty, sexy imagination and mind. And a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste. Don’t hide your dirty mind under a bushel! Let it shine! Let it shine for all the deliciously kinky pleasures of all us pervs. And I got news for you, we ALL deliciously kinky pervs. The ones who deny it the most vocally are the dirtiest of us all. You must all be hiding something REALLY sleazy about your wicked little secrets! Fess up, ya little freakazoids. Only the truth shall set you free. And JB is a truth teller of all the ugly, complicated, delicious, beautiful, barbaric sexual desires and fantasizes and urges of the rutting human beast. I love her! Or him? As the case may be! ROCK ON JB! Rock on!

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69about 2 years ago

Crazy,,fancifull, erotic and HOT. Far fetched, but Ioved it.

Marklynda2Marklynda2almost 2 years ago

What some husbands will put up with to save their wife's reputation!

Wow! Blackmail infidelity to cover up planned infidelity and business espionage and then reconciliation sex to seal the deal for future infidelity! You and your Muse have really twisted imaginations or relationships or both, but who cares. Definitely a great story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitover 1 year ago

Brilliant story as always. I am surprised that Rudy never fucked her.

Anna

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! Fantastic, in my top 3 Literotica stories. Loved the slow, teasing build up and then the finale. Thought the top of my head was going to explode when the dog licked her pussy. I agree with Annalovesit, shame the dog never fucked her. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...