A Christmas (Virtual?) Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"At the time, Hank, I was into you, not into the size of your cock. As long as your cock was inside me, I was happy. I was fucking Hank Schwartz, not some anonymous cock. I couldn't have cared less about its size."

"But now you do?"

"No, not really, as long as it goes where I want it to go, and does what I want it to do. But since everyone else seems to care, how about it? How hung are you?" Becky asked.

"It's not that big, certainly not porn star big. Joanie, though, seems to like what I do with it," I said. "Maybe you will again, too?"

"What's the plan?" Becky asked as I used the key card to enter my room. "Do we sit and listen to your wife fucking another man, like two super-creeps? And not just another man, but Brad Jones, no less?" Becky said.

"It might be fun?" I asked, out of desperation.

"God, you truly are strange. Okay, Hank, let's give it a go, but you absolutely have to make this worth my while, capisci?" Becky said.

I smiled. "It'll be my pleasure."

"It had better be MY pleasure, you creep. I can't believe I used to long for you. You always were a little strange, but this -- this is over the top strange! It's freaking weird," Becky said, and she took my hand, led me over to the love seat in my hotel room, and pushed me down, joining me. Then she popped up and raided the minibar, handing us each a miniature Scotch whisky. "We're going to need these," she said.

Now ensconced with Becky in my hotel room, I activated the Bluetooth and thank the stars, it worked! Becky returned from the minibar, and I began to kiss her and undress her as we listened to the goings-on in Joanie's room. My phone was on speaker.

J: Brad, I don't like this. I don't like cheating on my husband. He's a good man, and I love him.

B: We're not here because you want to be, remember? We're here because you're going to pay me with sex to keep me quiet about Atlanta. Now, you've stalled long enough; give me a strip tease.

J: You're asking me to hide an infidelity with an infidelity?

B: Joanie, today you're just cheating on your husband with an old lover who craves your hot body. Atlanta was something else, and if it gets out, you'll be ruined. You know that. You'll also be publicly humiliated and your husband might be -- how shall I put this? -- annoyed.

(The room doorbell rings; Brad opens the door and Joanie freezes with her hands on the buttons of her blouse. Brad ushers someone into the room.)

J: What's he doing here? Brad, what's going on? Why does he have that huge camera? Maybe you should go. Take this new guy with you.

B: Relax, Joanie. Joanie, meet Rob. You can ignore him; pretend he's not here. He'll just be recording all this for my viewing pleasure. I want to remember everything, you see; every tiny detail of that body of yours I've been missing for much too long.

J: No, Brad. This is sick. It's perverted. We had a deal, and it didn't involve anyone named Rob. No offense, Rob, I'm sure you're a great photographer and a nice guy and all, but I'm not doing this. Nobody is going to watch us have sex. Sorry; it's not going to happen. I didn't sign on for this.

B: Rob is staying.

Rob: Just pretend I'm not here.

B: Strip, Joanie.

(A long silence ensues. Finally, we hear Joanie sigh in resignation, and a little later we can barely hear what must be her clothing dropping to the floor)

B: And the bra, woman. (pause) Good girl. Now the skirt. (long pause) Good. Panties, next.

"You're hard just imagining it. Take off your pants, Hank." Becky said.

I undressed and finished stripping Becky, too, both in record time, since I didn't want to miss even an iota of what was going next door.

"Shit, Hank, Joanie wasn't lying. That's one hell of a nice cock you have there!" Becky exclaimed.

"Shhh!" I said.

J: You're tying me up? You know I don't like that! Stop it! (Sounds of struggle)

B: Help me subdue this little tigress Rob, will you?

J: I thought he's just the cameraman!

Rob: I have many talents, Joanie. God, you are one sexy woman. Ouch! No kicking, you slut!

B: Remember: You want Atlanta kept quiet, right? Right? .... Ah, that's a good girl.

J: Untie me now, you fucking animal!

B: No. Hey, remember the last time I tied you up?

J: Yes, of course. It was horrible.

B: You exaggerate. I counted the number of orgasms you had, you know.

J: It was horrible and you know it. You're not that stupid, Brad.

B: Maybe not, but I sure am good at pretending I am! Nobody does stupid better than I. Besides, I don't agree it was horrible for you. It seems to me you were into it. Rob, be a good soul and check that Joanie can't move. Tickle her feet. (female giggling) Good. Now play with her nipples. Good. Now see if she's wet yet.

J: I thought Rob was just the cameraman!

B: Rob has many talents.

R. She's wet, Brad.

J: Oh, God (squishy sounds).

R: Want to smell my finger? Look how wet it is. (Sniffing sounds)

B: You still smell as great as I remember, Joanie.

J: You're both pigs. You're worse than pigs. You're scumbag pigs.

B: You go first, Rob.

J: Bastards! Assholes! Fucking abominations!

B: Not yet, but I assure you my little Joanie, we will soon be fucking abominations. Patience, slut. Patience is a virtue.

At this point, Becky was stroking my hard cock, and I was playing with her nipples. "I was wrong, Hank. It's really hot listening to what's going on next door. It sounds like your cute little wife is about to be fucked by two different men, and it tends to sound like it might be against her will. Are you going to stop it, or ignore it and fuck me as a distraction from the felony being committed in the room next door, to your very own wife?"

"If Joanie wants me to intervene, she need only say the word 'creampuff,' and I'm through that connecting door in a heartbeat," I said.

"You'd better hope then that Brad doesn't use a ball gag, you know?"

"Good point," I said, and I got even more anxious.

Becky had the most amazing look on her face. It was kind of a 'is this happening, or is it the hash?' kind of look. She was kind of stunned.

"Joanie knew what she was getting into, I'm sure. She warned me weird shit would happen," I said.

"Shh!" Becky said. "This is too good to miss!"

J: (alarmed) What are you doing?

R: What, you've never seen a man undress before?

J: You're only the photographer!

R: I do my best work naked. Don't worry, the cameras are on and focused, and already recording. Smile Joanie.

B: Rob said smile. (long pause) That's better. You've always had a beautiful smile.

J: (sarcastic tone) Thank you. Rob, do you do your best work with a raging hard-on?

R: When the woman looks like you, Joanie, naked, tied up and very wet, it's just a normal male reaction. Do you mind?

J: Keep it to yourself, and I don't mind. Wait, what are you doing? Keep your distance, Rob. Please, no, not both of you? Rob, you're so big!

B: Is he bigger than your husband, Joanie?

J: Fuck off, Brad. Keep him away from me!

B: That means you're bigger than her husband. (chuckling) Joanie, Rob gets you first. It's part of the deal. Rob's not a rapist, so say it's okay. Besides, you know you're going to love it.

J: Isn't it rape if you extort me into agreeing to let him fuck me?

B: No.

J: You're wrong.

R: It's good enough for me. Ready Joanie?

J: No, I'm not ready, and, ....oh my God. Slow down! Jesus, Rob, don't you know how to....oh my God, shit! Mmmmph!

(Heavy breathing, squishy and slapping sounds, and the occasional male grunt. Then, eventually, moaning, and more moaning, and even more moaning, the last few moans being quite loud.)

B: Tweak her nipples while you fuck her, Rob. She likes that.

J: Oh, God, oh, God, oh God!

"Is your wife-the-Queen-of-Sluts always this noisy when she fucks?" Becky teased. I shut her up by kissing her, and then I plunged a finger inside her. Boy, was she wet!

"It seems like listening in has turned you on, too, Becky!" I said.

"No, it's just being naked next to a naked man whom I lust for, in a hotel room, and with him about to commit adultery with me. That's what turns me on. It's not the shenanigans of your slutty wife," she replied.

"Sure," I said, the skepticism obvious in my voice.

Joanie: Jesus, Rob, not that!

Brad: It gives the cameras a good view. I'm glad to see how flexible you are. Does your husband fuck you like this, too?

J: You're really getting off on forcing me to make my husband a cuckold, aren't you, you fucking pig! Hmmph! Yes, just like that Rob; don't stop!

B: I'm not a fucking pig yet, Joanie. Give me time.

J: Oh, Jesus! Rob, you're destroying me! Kiss me, will you?

"It's getting serious if she's asking her rapist to kiss her, you know?" Becky said.

"How about you kiss me?" I asked.

"What is this, monkey hear, monkey do?" Becky said, and she kissed me as I tweaked her nipples, which were now hard, revealing her arousal.

"Actually, that's a good idea," I said. When the kiss ended I rose and went to my suitcase and took out my bondage materials. Becky's eyes got wide, and her face filled with fear. I'm ashamed to admit it, but it turned me on something fierce to see her fear! Strangely, though, Becky stayed silent. She just sat there, naked, her nipples hard, looking at my eyes, questioningly. Slowly, her legs began to part. Was she even aware she was parting her legs?

I'm an idiot. Of course, she was aware!

With no resistance, even while listening to my wife getting ravaged in the neighboring room, I had Becky tied up in no time. "Let's sit and listen for a while," I said. While Becky was tied and helpless, I slowly teased her pussy by caressing the outsides of her labia with my fingers.

J: Oh Rob, you really know how to fuck a girl (moans)

R: Thanks, Bitch. It's easy when the slut is as wet as you. (slap)

J: Oh! That hurt! (moans)

R: That's the idea, slut. Brad says you're a pain slut (grunts) (slap!)

J: (groans and moans; incoherent babbling)

B: That's enough, Rob. Finish her off now

J: Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God, YES!!

(pause; slapping sounds)

J: Cum inside me, asshole....oh my God, yes!

B: Pull out gently Rob. Don't let your cum escape. Help me pull the bitch's legs up. Get a close up, Rob, will you?

J: (alarmed) What are you doing?

B: Posing you for a super sexy picture, Joanie. Don't worry, I'll send you a copy. You can share it with your hubbie, or post it on Facebook, if you like?

J: I must look disgusting. I'm full of Rob's cum and I can feel it dribbling out of me.

B: My new fetish, Joanie dear, is to fuck married pussy, but only when it's good and sloppy

J: (Clearly revulsed and scared) You're going to take sloppy seconds??

B: Well, aren't you the smart little married slut? How was she, Rob? As good as I promised?

R: She's a great lay. One of my all-time bests. She's right up there with Becky, you know?

I looked at Becky, raising my eyebrows. She had been playing with my cock, and now she squeezed it, hard. I smiled at her. She stuck her tongue out at me. "I'd love to see the pictures of Rob fucking you," I said.

"There's no pictures, asshole," Becky replied.

"I get the feeling Rob likes to document his conquests, you know?" I said.

"Time to fuck, Hank, and then release me," Becky said.

"So you've fucked this guy Rob, too? Becky, you still amaze me. How does Rob fuck?"

"He fucks rough. It's an acquired taste," Becky replied. "It's true he's lusted for your sexy wife for a long time. He tried to fuck her in Atlanta too, but failed rather spectacularly. Joanie carries mace, did you know that?"

I didn't.

"Look, Hank, are you going to keep me naked and tied up forever?" Becky asked.

"I'll take a few pictures before I ravish you, and a few after, okay?"

"No. No pictures," Becky said.

"They're for Joanie. I'm taking a video, okay? Just before and after. Say it's okay, Becky."

Becky was silent. She stayed silent as I shot around 20 pictures of her naked body with my cell phone camera. "Come on, girl, give me a smile, will you?"

"If I smile, can we stop listening to everyone pounding Joanie and have some fun ourselves? And I want at least one orgasm; got that?"

"Yes, as long as I can listen for her safe word," I said.

"What is it again?" Becky asked.

"Creampuff," I replied, and Becky giggled.

I stuck my cock in Becky's mouth, and even tied up as she was, she gave me a decent blow job, getting me as hard as I was going to get. I got in position. "You want it rough?"

"Never ask, you moron," Becky said. I couldn't see my own face at that moment, but I imagine my smile turned evil.

"Oh, God, you bastard!" Becky screamed as I plunged into her without warning, and as hard as I possibly could. "Oh, yes! Oh my God, yes!" and her entire body quivered as if she were an epileptic.

"That was fast. Only three pumps? Holy Moses, woman, you are one sex crazed little slut, aren't you?" I said.

"You have no idea," Becky said, in her best Jeremy Irons imitation, as I ploughed into her with all the power I had. I was pulling almost all the way out and then slamming back in, over and over again. As far as I could tell, Becky was loving it!

By the time I exploded into that sex goddess of a woman, she had climaxed three times. I had never seen anything like it.

"How about untying me, now, stud?" she proposed.

I untied her. "We didn't miss Creampuff did we?" I asked, gesturing over to my phone.

"How the fuck do I know? You fucked me into oblivion Hank. Hey, anytime you want to fuck me, just let me know, okay? This was amazing," Becky said.

"You're great for my ego, since it's being crushed by wife cumming over and over again in the next room," I said.

"That's the idea, Hank. I'm not adulterous; I'm not a slut. I'm a healer. I'm saving your marriage," Becky said, and she then proceeded to take my cock, covered in my cum and her juices, and she lovingly caressed it with her tongue. In the meantime, we were still hearing the occasional moan from the neighboring room, via my phone.

Suddenly, we both heard Joanie give a blood curdling scream. It

was not a scream from sexual pleasure, but one of terror!

Joanie: Get away from me! What do you think you're doing? No! No! No! Creampuff! Creampuff! Creampuff!

I looked at Becky and she at me. We were both still naked, but who cares? I tossed a can of mace to Becky and I grabbed my revolver. It was unloaded, but who would know that? We burst into the neighboring room.

Rob saw my gun and backed off quickly. He got dressed, never taking his eyes off of me, and he quickly left. Becky went to Brad with the can of mace and aimed it as his eyes. Brad cursed softly, but he too got dressed and left.

Once they were gone, Joanie said, "You have a gun? Since when, Hank?" She looked at me, hard.

"It's lined in plastic. It looks real, but it's a squirt gun," I said. Becky burst into laughter.

"Hi, Becky. Thanks for your help. Sorry for the infidelities, Hank. I had no choice. I guess you heard everything?" Joanie said. She looked worried about my reaction.

"Brad fucked you, too?" I asked.

"Weren't you listening?" Joanie asked.

"I was distracted," I said nodding my head towards the naked Becky, who was blushing.

"Jesus, Becky, you look beautiful even when you're naked! It's just not fair," Joanie said. "Did you enjoy fucking my husband?"

"I loved it. Any chance you'll share him again?"

"Nope. None. Sorry, Becky," Joanie said.

"You must really have something to hide, to fuck Brad to keep it secret, and to let Rob watch and film it, too! Wow," Becky said. "Did you enjoy it? We heard what sounded like orgasms, you know."

"You listened too?" Joanie asked, looking upset.

"Girl, it was hot as hell. I'd love to listen to more of your affairs. Are you going to the San Francisco meeting next March? Hey, maybe we can share a room? Different men every night? What do you think?" Becky said.

Joanie threw a pillow at Becky. "Becky, just because I climaxed once.."

"Three times, at least," Becky interrupted.

"It was humiliating and awful, and you both know I was forced to do it and would never cheat on Hank otherwise," Joanie said, trying to regain a little dignity.

"Were you forced in Atlanta, too? Everyone knows you fucked whomever it took to get that exclusive data contract. Why fuck Brad to hide what everyone knows? Why did you fuck Rob at all?" Becky persisted.

I just stood there, dumbfounded. My cock began to get hard, of its own free will, as I listened to my two lovers, one of them being my wife, argue about sex.

We decided to put on the hotel's terrycloth robes and go down to the sauna, and after the sauna, for a swim. Then Joanie and I would call it a night, and Becky could go do whatever Becky does. I wasn't sure it was wise to go to a sauna with two angry women arguing about sex, but it turned out okay. In the meantime, I had a lot to think about.

Joanie did her best to make it up to me when we were finally alone, back in my room. I didn't want to sleep in Joanie's room, where she had fucked Rob and Brad only hours earlier. Joanie gave me a great blowjob and offered me anal or pussy or both, my choice. I thought about Becky while I fucked her. I had no idea what she was imagining as I fucked her brains out.

**************

Home at Last

Back home after that -- shall we call it eventful? -- trip, I was drinking a bourbon and looking lecherously at my gorgeous wife as she brought the food to the table. She had made an effort to cook all of my favorite things. She was clearly in atonement mode, and I planned to exploit it to the max.

"Tell me about Atlanta," I said.

Joanie groaned. "No. Look, I fucked Rob and Brad to keep what I did in Atlanta secret. Can't we just pretend Atlanta never happened? People will forget about it as time goes on. Let's have dinner.

"I want to know," I said.

"Well, I don't want you to know. Trust me on this; you don't want to know," Joanie said. "Let's eat. I've tried hard to make a good meal, and let's eat it while it's warm."

"Look, it can't be worse than fucking Brad and Rob back to back, while Rob videoed everything, and Becky and I listened in. You might as well tell me. It can't be worse," I said, repeating myself for emphasis.

"It's worse. Trust me."

"I'll tie you up and fuck every one of your holes, just the way you like it, and I'll video it too, if you tell me," I said.

"Tempting, I admit it, but no. Give it up, Brad."

We ate dinner. It was beyond delicious.

"Please tell me about Atlanta, Joanie," I said, after dinner.

"Are you EVER going to stop asking?" Joanie said.

"Nope."

Joanie and I got into a staring match.

Eventually we made a deal. It involved some expensive jewelry, promises I would always love her, and permission for her to fuck another guy (she had one in mind; it involved another contract negotiation) in San Francisco, if she told me. For the San Francisco fuck she'd even let me watch.

"You ready? Maybe drink another glass of bourbon, first?" Joanie said.

"I'm sure reality is not as bad as my imagination of what you did," I said.

"I hope not. Okay, here goes. As you know, Hank, some men have rather strange sexual tastes. It's best not to be too judgmental, okay? The man we're talking about has tons of power, and he could get me the exclusive data contract, the one that got me the promotion, the raise, and the huge Christmas bonus," Joanie said, and she paused. She was clearly having trouble putting what she did into words.

"You know how you've always told me I've done everything, when it comes to sex?" Joanie asked. I nodded. "Well in Atlanta I broke new ground." Holy smokes, I thought. What new ground remained to be broken?