A Christmas (Virtual?) Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I had to dress as an elf. He was dressed as Santa Claus, and he had a huge dog, whom he had dressed as a reindeer. The elf costume was sexy; my boobs spilled out of it," she said. Another pause. I had suspected this would be kinky. Big deal.

"Okay, continue, please."

"Then what I thought was a child, dressed as an elf, too, came into the room, but in reality, he was a dwarf. He undressed me, except of course for my elf hat."

"Of course," I replied, sarcastically.

"I was told to give him a blowjob and to swallow. I did that. I had to show Santa the dwarf's cum in my mouth before I swallowed."

"Santa came to me, pushed me down onto the floor, and spread my legs, revealing my pussy. He kept my elf hat on. I thought he was going to fuck me, of course, but instead he whistled and his dog came over. Well, you know how dogs like to sniff around people's crotches? Santa's dog Rudolph was no exception, and since I was naked the dog had a good sniff. He had a very good sniff. I mean, it was a serious sniff. I wondered when it was going to end, you know?"

I began to get nervous. "The dog was a male dog?"

"Oh, yeah, a strangely trained male dog, at that. Rudy was his nickname. Need I continue? Jesus, Hank, you're as hard as a rock! Is this turning you on, you pervert?" Joanie asked. "This isn't grossing you out??"

"Just continue," I said, stroking my own cock lovingly.

"Well Santa snapped his fingers three times, and then he clapped, and then his dog responded by lapping at my pussy with his tongue. I asked Santa if this had to happen, and Santa said yes, as he snapped around two dozen pictures of his dog lapping at my bare pussy, over and over and over again," she said.

"What happened?" I asked. "Did you...?"

"Climax? You know how I respond to you licking me there, don't you?" she asked.

"Yes, you never to fail to climax," I said.

"This time was no exception. The orgasm was intense. I was so turned on by the damn dog I probably would have let the dog fuck me! You know how kink and especially the taboo turns me on? This was taboo kink on steroids! Thank goodness, however, bestiality wasn't on the agenda!"

"Santa clapped his hands again and the very well-trained dog retreated to a corner. Rudy sat and watched as Santa kept his costume on, but he let his cock out with, the dog, now banished to a corner, where he was barking furiously. Santa lay on top of me with all of his copious bulk and fucked me for at least 45 minutes. At times I felt as if I couldn't breathe."

"Jesus," I said.

"Yeah, and then Santa ordered the dog Rudy back and he licked up Santa's spunk, right out of my pussy."

"Holy shit," I said. I was rock hard. "Did you climax again?"

"Not from Santa's fuck, but yes, from the dog's efforts to clean out my sloppy pussy."

"Wow."

"Then the dwarf, Kenny, who had been watching, fucked me, too. He had a huge cock, by the way. The dwarf! Then Santa fucked me in the ass, and then the dwarf took me again. I found out later that Kenny was Santa's son. I'm pretty sure it was the dwarf who spilled the beans to Brad, the son of a bitch," Joanie said. She looked at me, studying my face, seeing my amazing erection, and she began to cry.

"Your tears are dripping onto my cock," I said, after around ten solid minutes of Joanie's sobbing. Joanie looked at me. She looked into my eyes, and I guess she liked what she saw. She kissed me; I kissed her back and we kissed for a while, until I began to play with her tits.

"Oh Hank, you have no idea how worried I've been!" Joanie said.

"Well, I guess I am now a real cuckold, three times over, and with a cock covered in tears," I observed.

"Let me clean you up," Joanie said, "and help out your nice, big problem." She took my cock into her mouth, and she blew me until I came in her mouth. She showed me my cum before she swallowed it all, and then she announced, "Your cum is the best! The dwarf's cum can't compare."

"Shall we see if I fuck better than the dwarf, too?" I asked.

"Let's," Joanie said. "By the way, Santa and his son Kenny the dwarf are coming over for New Year's. I hope you don't mind?"

"Is the damn dog coming, too?" I asked.

"You mean Rudolf? That's the dog's name."

"Of course, it is. Is he coming, too?"

"I don't know. I kind of hope so," Joanie said. "Maybe if Rudy the dog comes, he'll eat me out again? You know how to snap your fingers, don't you?" I snapped them. Joanie shivered. "I'll have to ask you to do that for Rudy..."

**********

I hope you like the story. Stars and comments are super welcome!