A Chubby Romance Ch. 01

Story Info
Young man falls in love with a chuch girl.
973 words
3.23
4k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa walked up the stairs and into the loft where youth group was taking place, it was the Sunday morning routine. She was modestly dressed in khakis and a loose dress shirt. She had short hair that complimented her pretty face perfectly.

Josh was sitting in a small wooden chair, with a stack of books on his lap, sitting next to the youth leader, Sarah, who was going over her notes at the last minute. As Lisa walked by, she set a heart-shaped box of chocolates on Josh's lap and said happy birthday before making her way to her seat. She blushed and smiled vibrantly as she sat down.

"Now, don't forget, we are planning a youth outing to the water park next weekend, anyone who wants to come must sign up on the list before Saturday." As Sarah droned on, Josh's eye's met Sarah's on multiple occasions, and they both timidly smiled at each other.

The water park was a magical place, with water slides and wave pools galore. The youth group had rented a bus to get everyone there. As Josh made his way off the bus, Sarah whispered to him. "are you wearing your strap?" she asked him. He nodded. Sarah was a pear-shaped middle-aged woman who was a little hard on the eyes to put it lightly. She had craters from acne problems on her face, a flat chest and small waist, with a ridiculously big fat butt. Every time she bent over, Josh would quickly turn his head to save himself an eyeful of it.

He looked over and noticed Lisa in a two piece, blue swimsuit. Her big belly was jiggling as she walked around and her tiny butt was so cute that Josh couldn't take his eyes off of her. He immediately became turned on, and had to adjust himself, he had his oversized member in a sheath under his swimsuit that was strapped to his leg. Lisa walked up to him and smiled.

"Do you want to share a tube with me and go down the slide?" she asked.

"Sure", said Josh.

They walked over to the slide and climbed the stairs to the top, carrying the tube with them. They placed it on top of the water slide and got in. Lisa couldn't help but notice the gray material of Josh's special strap from under the leg of his shorts. "Are you wearing another swimsuit underneath?" she asked. Josh pulled his shorts down so it was no longer visible.

"No, it's just my strap, Sarah make's me wear it, it's stupid."

"If you don't like wearing it then don't, I don't know why you let her force you to do things, I mean I know she's the youth leader and your stepmom and all but lets face it, she's bossy. I'm actually surprised she let you out of her site."

they went down a series of spirals and eventually ended up in a shallow pool at the end. Sarah was waiting at the edge of the water. As they got out, Josh's Trunks were stuck to the side of his legs and Sarah immediately noticed, volunteering to cover him from the waist down with a towel. Lisa was always trying to get on Sarah's good side.

"I love that swimsuit, where did you get it?"

"I got the top from threads, and I had to special order the bottoms because I can never find bottoms big enough for my figure, I've tried everywhere too. I'm sure you can relate being a bigger sized woman right?"

Lisa chuckled. "I actually had the opposite problem, I can't find bottoms that are small enough. All the ones that come with the tops are really loose on me so I just order in the kid sizes." She turned around and showed off her little butt and narrow hips, her muffin top was overflowing over the top of her tiny bikini bottoms. Sarah could definitely tell that he was taking an interest in Lisa and she was taking even more of an interest in him.

They went on more slides as the day progressed and had a blast until the youth group piled back into the bus and met up at the church so they could drive home. Lisa made sure to hug Josh before they parted ways. He got into the car with Sarah and waved goodbye, Sarah rolled her eyes.

When they arrived home, Josh took off his clothes and got in the shower. Sarah followed him in. "You really like Lisa don't you?, she asked from outside the shower curtain. She bent down and collected stray laundry from the floor.

"She asked me to go out to a movie with her, I said I would have to ask you...", he said while lathering his hair.

"you mean just you and her? That's totally out of the question.", she said while picking up Josh's strap.

"But please, I really like her, I mean, as a friend,"

"Josh I can't believe you, you ripped your strap again."

"I don't like wearing those things, they're uncomfortable."

"it's important you wear it, especially now that your dating, it's about modesty.", she sighed and opened the shower door. Josh's manhood was twelve inches long and as thick like a baseball bat.

"Jeez Josh, no wonder the strap ripped. Just try to think about something else, we'll stop talking about her okay?" she grabbed his massive phallus carefully just to inspect it.

"She's going to want to be way more than friends. I'll tell you what, you can go on your little date on one condition - I come with. I'll even drive."

"Okay, I guess that's fair.", she removed her hand from his penis.

She turned the water all the way to cold, Josh looked confused.

"It's for your own Good!"