BBW First Steps

Story Info
Ashley is a BBW who is just learning of her sexual side.
1.5k words
4.57
15.4k
21

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley was driving home with a smile on her face. She had just seen Carl, Carl was her "Daddy" and he was really unlocking her sexual desires. Ashley was a middle-aged woman who had a fairly normal life and sex life up to this point. She had a few normal relationships and had a few kids along the way but now the kids have grown and left, and she is single and wondering what she might have missed out on. Ashley was never a skinny girl but over the years and after having a couple of kids she became a large woman. This made her feel unattractive and so she did not search out a relationship of any kind and her sex life had come almost to a stop other than the occasional hook up with an ex that feel less and less fulfilling.

So instead of going out and meeting real men Ashley started spending time online talking to men and having a little fun. That's when she met Carl in a chat one day. They started talking and the conversation turned sexual quickly. He started asking her what she liked and what she was into, and she told him that she had not really done a lot outside of the normal stuff. Then he asked to see pictures of her, and she told him that she did not really like taking pictures of herself because she was fat and no one wanted to see that. He told her that is exactly what he was into and finally convinced her to send a few pictures.

From the first picture Carl could see that Ashley was exactly the type of woman he was into. Ashley was short about 5'3 but she was a big girl. She had a huge ass with a shelf you could put a plate on, she had a big round belly only to be out done by her huge breasts that sat atop.

"Oh my god, your body looks amazing, those curves are just beautiful"

"I'm just fat, I should not have even sent those"

"Yes, yes you are fat, but fat is sexy and that fat you have is beyond sexy. I would love to feel all over that sexy body and those boobs! I can't really see them yet, but they look huge"

"Yes, everyone has always noticed my big boobs but now everything is big, and people don't look at me as sexy anymore"

"Well, I'm telling you that you are sexy as hell, and I want to see more. Can I ask what size bra you wear to hold up those huge, beautiful breasts?"

"I don't wear a bra unless I have to because I don't like them but when I do I have to have them made or go to a special store. The last bra I got was a 48H and they are still spilling out of that.

Ashley and Carl continued to talk back and forth for days and weeks, the whole time Carl getting Ashley to open up more and more. The naughty talk turned into full out sexting with both of them sending pictures back and forth. Ashley found herself looking at pictures of Carl's big thick cock and playing with herself at night.

The problem was that Ashley lived hours away from Carl and Carl was married so meeting was going to be a challenge. Finally, after months of talking Ashley decided that she was going to get a hotel room near where Carl lived so they could finally meet. She drove to the hotel and checked in the night before as Carl was going to come by in the morning. That morning Ashley got up early, showered and cleaned herself up. She was not really sure what was going to happen, but she was excited and nervous. She put on a long silk nightgown with nothing under and waited for Carl to arrive. Then she heard a knock on the door, and she went over to let him in. Carl walked in and looked Ashley up and down.

"Wow you look amazing"

"Thank you"

The two sat on the bed and talked for about 20 minutes. Then Carl started rubbing on Ashley's body.

"You know I love this nighty, but I'd really love to see what's underneath"

Ashley stood up and reached for the bottom of her nightgown and pulled it up over her head. As she did one of her massive breasts got caught up in it then came flying back down on her belly. Carl's cock jumped in his pants. He put both arms around her fat ass and pulled her into him sinking his head into her cleavage. He started rubbing all over her body and feeling all her curves. While he did Ashley started removing all his clothes until they were both naked. Ashley pushed him back and bent over with her breast now laying on his thighs she took his fully hard cock into her mouth. Ashley never liked to admit it to her friends, but she loved sucking cock, more than anyone she knew, she loved feeling a cock in her mouth, it was almost soothing to her.

"Oh, fuck yea, suck that big cock. Fuck you suck a good cock."

Ashley was sucking and stroking his cock even harder now. Carl could feel he was getting close, but he wanted to feel that pussy, so he pulled her head of his cock.

"Come lay on the bed, I want to feel that fat belly and tits"

Ashley laid with her back on the bed. Carl took a second to look at her fat naked body with her big round belly and enormous tits that were now laying off to the side of her completely covering her upper arms. Carl climbed between her legs and rubbed her belly then pulled her breasts together and laid his face down on them. Now his cock was rubbing against her pussy, and he felt her flex up into his cock so he got back up and slid his cock all the way into her pussy. Ashley let out a gasp.

"Oh, fuck yes, fuck my pussy"

Carl grabbed her belly and started fucking her hard and before long her felt her cuming on his cock. After a few moments she started to calm back down.

"You like cuming on daddy's big fat cock?"

"Oh my god do I"

"Good now flip over I want to feel that big fat ass of yours"

Ashley flipped over and put her big round ass in the air. Carl quickly slid his cock back in her now soaked pussy. He grabbed her wide hips and started pumping his cock into her pussy. He felt her start to cum on his cock, but he did not slow down, he went faster. Feeling her cum all over his cock was too much to take and he started unloading shot after shot of his cum deep into her soaked pussy. He backed up and stood on the floor with his legs feeling like jelly.

"Oh my god baby that was amazing"

"It sure was"

"Fuck I'm covered in sweat, I'm going to shower"

As Carl went into the shower Ashley laid in bed thinking about how amazing the sex was. Then she started to think about how she just sucked and fucked a guy that she had never met before in person. She let him fuck her without a condom and she let him cum in her pussy. She thought that would make her feel bad, but she found herself getting horny, she felt her pussy start to tingle. Carl got out of the shower and dried off.

"Well, that was amazing, but I really have to go now, I hope we can do this again soon"

Carl walked over to Ashley now sitting up at the edge of the bed and gave her a hug and rubbed her back. He started to pull away, but Ashley took hold of his cock and quickly put it in her mouth. Even though Carl knew he needed to leave could not resist how she was taking his entire soft cock into her mouth, so he let her keep sucking. Carl has not been someone who can cum multiple times, at least not since he was much younger so he as surprised when his cock became fully hard again from her mouth. He reached down and started rubbing her breasts and she was using both her hands and sucking his not soaking wet cock. Carl could not believe how good his cock felt, and he felt the cum building.

"Oh, fuck that feels so good I'm about to cum"

Carl warning Ashley that he was going to cum incase she did not want to take in her mouth. Little did he know she loved cum in her mouth and kept sucking until Carl started unloading shot after shot of hot cum in the back of her throat with her willingly swallowing it all.

"Fuck babe that was amazing, I can't believe you made me cum twice!"

Carl gave her a hug and walked out the door. Ashley, still with the taste of cum in her mouth felt like a whole new side of her had just come to life and she wanted more. More she would get, more than she could ever imagine at that point, but Ashley would soon learn how naughty she really was!