All Comments on 'A Chuckwagon Ride to Safety'

by ronde

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
KinPAKinPA8 months ago

A swing and a sold hit out of the park! Well worth staying up to the wee hours of the morning to read.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy8 months ago

Excellent story! I really liked the characters.

5

Cracker270Cracker2708 months ago

With you I am running out of superlatives. Great story, character development is beyond good. Above all thank you for the entertainment.

FranxmiffFranxmiff8 months ago

Outstanding as usual. We are spoilt by the Quality of your stories...thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

WOW!!! Simply wow!

The Hoary Cleric

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Again Ronde your story telling is incredible! I love how you go back to those old western times. Im 63 and i still have the same romance with old western tales that started when i was a little boy. Thank you & very much appreciated! I enjoy your collection of works. 5* all day long.

DrStingDrSting8 months ago

As always, I love this story. Well done.

linnearlinnear8 months ago

Wonderful story, you certainly are a talented storyteller.

OvercriticalOvercritical8 months ago

It is a story about Americans who appreciated their country and the independent lives they lived. They had to be strong and do what needed to be done to thrive, not just survive. Would that the clowns in Washington and industry today would adopt that credo and give us back the country we deserve. 5*

BlastusBlastus8 months ago

Love it. Thank you for entertaining us with this huge volume of quality work.

mikko_lainenmikko_lainen8 months ago

You are one talented story-teller. Thanks for taking me back to my childhood western stories.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknight8 months ago

I always enjoy a good western! Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Another Homerun! Thank you for your wonderful stories!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Yellowstone vibe! Well done...just like all of what I have read from you. Thank you.

tennesseeredtennesseered7 months ago

Great storytelling. Solid work.

J6480J64807 months ago

Great tale Ronde, another 'page turner'. Proves you just need a good story to get the right result. Fair bit of research and guile helps but keep 'em coming. 5 again!!

Crusader235Crusader2357 months ago

Another great story from Master story teller Ronde. Couldn't help but think this would be a great movie, I'm thinking old western, and actors. Five stars, and thank you for it.

jlg07jlg077 months ago

Just incredible.

MoMiner64MeteMoMiner64Mete7 months ago

Superb story as usual, Ronde!!!!

WilCox49WilCox497 months ago

Another very good one. Thank you.

DINGDONG33DINGDONG337 months ago

Very good story and I love the way you tell it. Just a thought the way you write you could make a series like Sakett's, Gunsmith or something along those lines I like this western type of writing and think you do it very well. Thanks again for your work.

LitCritLitCrit7 months ago

Another 5 Star hit! And the hits just keep on coming! Write on!

RoktotRoktot7 months ago

Thank you for this story,

texlootexloo6 months ago

That was a excellent story. I almost backed out with all the social scowls expositiom, at the start. I so glad I doesn't. Without it the story would not have had proper context. Thank you for sharing your well crafted tale.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ronde, you are fast becoming my favourite author on this site.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

yuk, keep the damn carpetbaggers out, would be a good taie.

1 star foe 1st page

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story - a pleasure to read!

FandeborisFandeboris4 months ago

I loved this one. Don't get too many post Civil War stories, with only some the monstrosity of the war. You did a good job of letting the reader know how difficult life was on the open range, too. Jake was a tough standup kind of guy with a good heart. Charity just needed someone like Jake to show her the way. All in all, a story I could read again. Maria was not a surprise, a lot of orphans grow up loving their adoptive parents as their own parents. Still it was heartwarming to have her admit what was in her heart

Keep up the good work.

Take care

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Thought you did a good job of telling how life worked in the West after the Civil War. Thank you! Good story, well told.

Peapod41Peapod413 months ago

O.K. There's a dimrnsion to your writing which indicates to me you earn your living by writing, outside of the limited parameters of Lirtotica. You spin a good yarn. It is both believable and literate. What's more the erotica is nothing like the normal suck-fuck ethos found on this site.

I have quite a number of your stories to read and unless I begin with your first posts, I will really have no idea of your progress. Yours is a mature hand, governed by a mature mind.

PhredDaggPhredDagg3 months ago

WOW! What a story. Loved it.

Ranger001Ranger0012 months ago

The day and monotonous history books of 70 years ago could have surely benefited from a touch similar to yours!

Thanks for a great read.

5🌟

Ranger001Ranger0012 months ago

The DRY and monotonous...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

There is the Chisholm trail and Chisholm’s trail. The first was miles wide only condensing at key crossings. The other was a very well defined wagon road that runs a half mile outside my living room window. The cattle trail roughly followed the same route but the cattle took routes more east or west depending on where the herd ahead of them had went. Neighbors knew exactly where the trail was because it took years as tractors got more power to pull through the hard packed wagon ruts. Caldwell Kansas is at the edge of the Indian territory was known as the Border Queen. It had an opera house that seated over 3,000 people. To those in the east it’s a fantasy place more rumor but the trail is real.

mlrsdpicmmlrsdpicm28 days ago

I liked this, a little history, a cowboy tale with the build up to a great finish. The erotica was at a great point to fit into this site. will have to read more of your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userronde@ronde
Women tend to be the central characters in my stories, because I find their complex personalities to be fascinating. My stories come from my life experiences or the thoughts inspired by people I have met. I am an avid fan of history and especially the history of the America...

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories