All Comments on 'A Classic Car Changes My Life'

by susanb69

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
awyldsideawyldsideabout 3 years ago

Hated the cheating she did and then the threatened divorce.

The rest was fabulous

awyldsideawyldsideabout 3 years ago

On second thought

I would muster up all the courage I had and grab Bob by the throat with a knee in his groin and tell him if anyone, anyone, say they saw those videos that I would kill him. Looking deep into his eyes and Squeezing hard to make my point. I would turn to my wife and tell her if you want a divorce you got it! Go home and pack your shit and get out you adulterous whore! I then would grab Bob and make him take me to the files to destroy them.

Calling their bluff. Maybe they would both apologize and we could start over.

I would for sure make him repaint the car.

SissywithabeardSissywithabeardabout 3 years ago

I enjoyed it until Dot got involved and the cheating.

susanb69susanb69about 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for the comments, Have just started part two hopefully it will end well for Jackie

300bowler300300bowler300almost 3 years ago

Still hopefully waiting for the second part, love this part, 5 stars... Hugs and Kisses Betty jo xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

love that4

trixie47cdtrixie47cdover 2 years ago

Excellent. An odd twist on the old 'willing blackmail', but quick brutal action with few typos.

I'd give this 8 stars if they'd let me. My caged clit is still straining. Thanks, hon.

thomashwhitethomashwhite9 months ago

I really disliked the fem direction for Jack. The story never included a lot to back that up. I know Bob liked it but Jack never seemed to spend time enjoying being a sissy. Never talked a lot about the silk smoothness, the joy of changing his makeup, or the delicate joy of being a girl. It was more the discussion of Dot’s enjoyment.

In the end, I guess the needs of Bob and Dot were all that mattered. Dot definitely gave me a feeling that it was always about her all along. She never asked Jack how he really felt. Just pushed Jack along.

I also didn’t like the speed where the sissy change was occurring. He went from a part time sissy in limited circumstances to full time flashy thing. Also, his rights to his life were being taken away. I feel sorry for him. They will not treat him right. They have already proven to be untrustworthy through lying and blackmail. Relationships need trust, but it doesn’t sound like he has a relationship anymore. He is just an object.

As said by others, Jack should have told them to go fuck themselves. Even if he is happy as a sissy (questionable), these two are untrustworthy. No relationship, even a master/slave relationship will work. Even slaves must trust in order for a master to have control and a stable enjoyable partnership.

Btw - Depressed slaves may lash out with guns, knives, etc.

Btw I don’t like the blackmail, but an openly bi couple shouldn’t have been affected by it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersusanb69@susanb69
Single born in the wrong body but making do with what I have. enjoy dressing like a slut and spend most of my time dressed am passable am a natural submissive, I have extensive talent in giving oral sex, I love to explore different kinks and fetishes