A Classic Car Changes My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they were seated, I asked if they would like anything, all ordered the same, Capitan and cokes. Leaving the room I mixed the drinks placed them on a tray, and waltzed into the room. I held The tray in one hand. Each one thanked me when I served their drink. The last I served, the young man, he thanked me by rubbing my ass, Ignoring him, and asking if there was anything else. I was dismissed to the wait in the living room.

They called out to me about an hour later asking for another round. Making and passing the drinks out, I prepared to leave, but Bob told me that the next order of business was about me and to have a seat.

"Jackie you disobeyed me by not Wearing your cage, now. For your punishment, I am offering your services to these people. You will do as they say and perform anything they ask you to do for them. do you understand?"

"Yes Bob, I will do as you ask."

"Good now go to the spare room and undress. Someone will join you in a few minutes."

Upstairs in the room I undressed, sat on the bed looking around. Bob had set out lube and toys for his guest to use to enjoy me. Some looked like fun, but the small whip and clamps didn`t exactly excite me.

The older man was first up. Looking me over, he told me to remove my bra. He then picked up a pair of nipple clamps with wires and attached them to my nipples, tightening them then tugging to make sure they were secure, causing me to cry out in pain. He attached another to the base of my penis. Then smiling sadistically at me pushed a button on a remote sending electric shocks through my body. As the pain went through me I reached to my nipple to remove the clamp. The man grabbed my arm. Then he scolded me not to resist, or it will get worse. He quickly gave me an example, turning up the power sending me to the floor crying in pain.

Turning the power off, he sat on the bed ordering me on my knees, "Ok bitch take out my dick and start sucking, do a good job, or you will feel the next level of electric going through your body." Obediently I took out his semi-hard dick and covered it with my lips. The dick grew quickly then I felt hands forcing my head to take all of it into my mouth. He didn`t last long as his load drizzled down my throat.

"Good job Jackie. Now lay on the bed and get ready for your next visit," He got up put his dick back in his pants, then that smile again. My body convulsed as a strong wave of electricity pulsed through me then nothing, as he left.

Even before the haze left me I was joined by the young man who had grabbed my ass. He introduced himself as Tim. then proceed to brag about how he could fuck and have several orgasms in one session. He undressed as he told me I could remove the two clamps on my nipples but leave the one hooked to my dick on.

Tim climbed into bed straddling my head feeding me his cock. A nice-sized one not in Bob`s league but a good 8, 9 inches long. Tim didn`t give me much opportunity to suck him. He started face fucking me like he was in heat, His cock and balls banging into my face and throat almost like someone was punching me. Tim didn`t last long and was soon shooting a load down my throat. To my surprise he stayed hard.

Pulling away from my head Tim rolled me over, spread some lube on his cock then rammed it home. The invasion happened so quick I gasped from the pain and the quickness with which he entered me.

"Jackie they say that you can`t wear out an ass pussy, but I am sure going to try on your cute ass."

Tim started pumping fast, pounding my ass like a jackhammer. The pain left replaced by pleasure. His dick was rubbing my prostate stimulating it with every quick rub. My dick hardened, pleas of fuck me harder echoed inside the room. A few more seconds and I would be In the grips of my first orgasm.

My mind lit up as my body was jolted with electricity. The orgasm I was so close to disappeared as my body shook and convulsed.

"Wow that was hot babe. Your ass hole contracted so tight around my cock that it felt like it was in a press. I almost came before I wanted to!"

Tim resumed his fucking his pace was slower. He seemed like he was on the verge of another organism. Tim hit the button again creating the same results. This time he did cum, I could not feel it, but Tim bragged about how great it was as he pulled out. I felt cum leaking on my ass cheeks, so I imagine he shot a load filling me up.

Tim cleaned himself up, dressed, and as he was leaving told me I could remove the wire from my cock.

I layed in the bed for a while, the urge to be satisfied burning within me. I went to the shower cleaned up then looked for my maid dress. It was missing along with the rest of my things.

Venturing into the hall I heard sounds coming from Bob`s bedroom. The door was open slightly allowing me to look inside. On the bed were three people. My wife Dot, kneeling, her ass in the air her head buried between a woman`s legs, and Bob behind Dot His cock slipping in and out of her ass.

I should have been outraged but instead felt envy, Dot enjoying that huge dick, while I needed it badly. I watched and listened to their sounds for several min, my cock going to full attention.

Bob looked over at me as he fucked Dot`s ass. He motioned me over next to him. With a look of delight on my face and in my heart, I hurried over kissing his cheek as I sat next to him on the bed.

Following his directions assuming the same position as Dot the sides of our asses touching. The woman Dot was licking out adjusted so we both had access to her pussy. Dot`s and my tongue met as we both licked her bringing her close to an orgasm.

Bob then pulled out of Dot and shoved his dick fully into me. I let out moans of pleasure as he fucked me, then it stopped he pulled out and inserted himself into Dot again. It was her turn to moan. Bob kept switching back and forth pleasing both of us. At the same time, we licked and sucked on the woman's pussy. We must have given her great pleasure because she suddenly screamed and squirted in our faces. Her cum flowed like pee, drenching both of us. This put Dot over the edge as she screamed and shivered in the throes of an intense orgasm.

Bob then concentrated on me. fucking me till I cried out from shooting my load. Pulling out of me he had the three of us put our heads close as he jerked himself to orgasm, spraying his cum on our faces, then telling us to clean each other off,

After a rest the three of us helped Bob shower then cleaned ourselves, My clothes magically appeared and I again was dressed as a maid. Downstairs Bob`s guests thanked him for his hospitality asking If next month's meeting will be at the same time. Then left quite happy with the entertainment.

Bob put his arms around Dot and me giving both of us kisses on the cheeks. Then guiding us toward the garage.

Your car is ready for you Jackie. I had a few modifications done to it to personalize it for you. Stepping into the garage excited, a gasp and groan escaped me. The car I had lusted for had a new paint job, Passion pink, a glitzy nameplate with Jackie in bold neon letters.

"Why! Why did you do this to a classic car that I desperately wanted?"

"Jackie this is all about you, your new life your new desires. Imagine how great you will look driving around In your car." Bob rambled on about how wonderful my new life would be as Dot Hugged and kissed me.

Back in the house sitting at the table Bob and to my surprise, Dot laid out my future. I was to live full time as a woman, taking orders and pleasuring Bob. When not him, Dot would make all the household decisions and use me as she saw fit. I would work from home and eventually find a job where I could work as Jackie. My sex life would be limited to Bob, Dot and whomever they chose to share me with.

Both of them promising I would not want for sex or affection. Bob then told me this was my last chance to back out. Dot chimed in saying if I chose to stop or not accept the offer that she would seek a divorce.

II sat there stunned. My wife threatening divorce shattered me. With tears flowing, I chose my option,

"I want to live with you Dot. I love you. Bob I love how you make me feel when we have sex, pleaseing you makes me happy. I am growing to like dressing like a woman so I will be your bitch."

"Good choice Jackie! You will be so happy with it. Dot and I have already discussed breast implants for you and will make an appointment with the dr, tomorrow, We have also talked over Dot and you moving into my house, so we are always together. It seems Dot enjoys my dick as much as you do. Now let's have a drink to our new arrangement and retire to the bedroom."