All Comments on 'A Cloak of Lies Ch. 03'

by SweetWitch

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
PrincessErinPrincessErinover 15 years ago
Wonderful

Loved rereading this story. Hope you are going to continue it.

DesertPirateDesertPirateover 15 years ago
Good one!

Glad your are bringing this one back! Love this story.

Jorel1455Jorel1455over 15 years ago
Greatness again.

Wow Sweetwitch. Rereading this, I have found little things I missed the first time and I thought it was good then. Now it is great.

Glad to see you are continuing to write and produce some of the best fiction we have read.

All the best and please keep writing. Hope the books are selling well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I loved it.

I can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
awesome

this is definitely one of the best stories in literotica! I think u did a great job on presenting the characters cos so many emotions must of filled the character's head and u still presented them really clearly so well done! and PLSSSSS continue with this story! I think u hav just gave me a new addiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
??

Why would she believe him just like that?

NudistDavidNudistDavidalmost 2 years ago

The good story continues ... I am enjoying reading it ... Could use a little more sex, or sexual allusion ... Looking forward to the next installment!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSweetWitch@SweetWitch
Out now on eXcessica.com ~ Shelter from the Storm. Shelter From The Storm has proven it is among the best stories published in 2008, earning a top 10 finish in the Romance Novel category of the annual Preditors & Editors reader's poll. After tens of thousands of votes...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES