All Comments on 'A Cloak of Lies Ch. 11'

by SweetWitch

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
TE999TE999almost 15 years ago
Gritty and exciting

This tale gets more interesting with each chapter. You're never sure who's on who's side. A smart bit of writing. Bravo, Molly!

Austin8Austin8almost 15 years ago
a twist a turn

good job Molly...

DesertPirateDesertPiratealmost 15 years ago
Excellent!

Glad you are working on this one, I really look forward to it! I like this one, with the twists you took. Who expected the "Butler" to turn good? Nice touch kid.

Looking forward to more!

EliannaEliannaalmost 15 years ago
Keep it coming!

Okay. I re-read the WHOLE thing and now... if you leave me waiting another year for the next chapter, I'll lose it. Do you hear me? Nuts. Then people will be mad a ME for not writing anymore and it will be just a vicious cycle. So... when's the next chapter coming?

Love this story. So exciting, so passionate. James Bond but better (no campy lines, that's for sure). Thanks for re-posting it.

-E

DianthusDianthusalmost 15 years ago
yay

This keeps getting better! Thanks for the next chapter.

PrincessErinPrincessErinalmost 15 years ago
Great

Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Geography

The author knows the Springfield, Illinois area. There is an airstrip near Pleasant Plains. Monroe Street is next to the Illinois State Capitol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSweetWitch@SweetWitch
Out now on eXcessica.com ~ Shelter from the Storm. Shelter From The Storm has proven it is among the best stories published in 2008, earning a top 10 finish in the Romance Novel category of the annual Preditors & Editors reader's poll. After tens of thousands of votes...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES