All Comments on 'A Cloak of Lies Ch. 13'

by SweetWitch

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
PennLadyPennLadyalmost 15 years ago
Cool

And here I thought Camille might be pregnant :) Nice to have a different take on things. Can't wait for more.

PennyWhackerPennyWhackeralmost 15 years ago
Wonderful

Thank you so much for adding this chapter. I promise you I'll try to be patient with the next one. Is it done yet? (j/k)

DesertPirateDesertPiratealmost 15 years ago
Wow!

Nice twist! It must be your ambition in life to keep me confused. My daughters beat you to it but keep trying. I love this story and can't wait to see what happens next. Thanks for an excellent story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
well spun story

This series has been a great read for me. I enjoy the escape this type of novella offers. I hope you continue your craft and take enjoyment from the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
so good!

i can really honestly say that i love this series. i'm going to have to try really hard to be patient as i wait for the rest of the story :]

angelicaandersonangelicaandersonover 14 years ago
please continue!!

this is an absolutely great story, couldn't stop reading...

you are great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Where is the rest?

I hope you finish this, this was awesome so far

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Enthralling.

I don't want to get to the end of this story, I am enjoying it too much.

Thank you.

Norm

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sooo Good!

I absolutely lovee this story! It reminds me of the Wild Card by Lora Leigh... but this is just written just as well. I'm addicted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Absolute trash !!

Inept and silly. One of the worst. Also I suspect that this writer manipulates its ratings. The proof is in most of her stories are worth about 2.5 - 3 stars. Yet they are rated at 4.7 ! No one on this green earth would give that rating unless totally demented. 1 star,of course!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSweetWitch@SweetWitch
586 Followers
Out now on eXcessica.com ~ Shelter from the Storm. Shelter From The Storm has proven it is among the best stories published in 2008, earning a top 10 finish in the Romance Novel category of the annual Preditors & Editors reader's poll. After tens of thousands of votes...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories