All Comments on 'A Clockwork Green Ch. 05'

by AwkwardMD

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic

My favorite thing about your stories is their depth, and the degree to which we learn and care about the characters (along with the incredibly hot sex.) The awesome thing about this interlude is that it stands alone as an absolutely explosive stroke story (I've read it three times now and lost it each time) but knowing the characters makes it even better, because we've seen it building. Amazing work, and I can't wait to see wait your beautifully twisted mind comes up with next.

AwkwardMDAwkwardMDover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you so much

I was beginning to get a complex. I know Mack is a harder character to like, but the voting has been very one sided.

Thank you, Anon. That comment was super appreciated.

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 9 years ago
Nice tame interlude to a fascinating tale

I've read all the 5 chapters so far in one sitting and the overwhelming feeling is disappointment because there aren't any more to read right now. I eagerly await what happens next in this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAwkwardMD@AwkwardMD
Just pressed submit on my latest collaboration with Omenainen! It'll be up on our shared account (link below) hopefully in the next few days. I'm really excited about this one. It's short and sweet (and sweaty) and it came together in a flash. Can't wait to get it out to y...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES