All Comments on 'A Close Companion'

by Lycandope

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, this was something different. Nicely executed, five stars.

luissaluissaabout 2 years ago

Very nice story A follow-up?

Quixerotic1Quixerotic1about 2 years ago

I particularly enjoyed the pacing in this one. The stinger scene is a nice bonus. The temptation would be to begin the therapist's change in the final paragraphs, but having her be mid transition sort of reinforces the gratuitously even pace of the rest of the story. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stay the Hell away from women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Man :/

I usually like fetish stuff but this wasn’t a very fun read. It kinda just makes me afraid to talk to people again. I don’t want to be stuck in the mindset that if I try opening up more, and be nice some dude is going to forcibly make me a sex slave. Or at the very least that’s what he’s thinking.

I think the story would have honestly worked better had the feeling been mutual in the first place rather than purely set on trickery.

And that maybe it was actually her that got him into it but wanted to transform for him.

Otherwise this is just uncomfortably rapey

LycandopeLycandopealmost 2 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous - that's understandable! It's not the type of story I typically write but I try to vary circumstances here and there for different types of fetishes. Not all will sit right with everyone, I think.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLycandope@Lycandope
8/2/2023 - Not sure if it matters but, I've come out as a transgender woman and am transitioning. I go by Heather online but Lycandope is still me and what I typically prefer :) ----------------------------------- 1/7/2019 - I have a Patreon where I post my newest stories. I'...