A Close Companion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hair on her cheeks is thicker and harder to miss if you look directly at her. It's beyond simple peach fuzz now and I wonder if anyone's said anything to her about it. I'd imagine simple politeness would stop it from happening.

The image of her in public, standing near people while covered in even a small amount of fur turns me on quite a bit. Standing there without knowing what's happening or what she looks like while people wonder why she looks different.

Her nostrils are almost pure black and a few lines of dark coloring are creeping up and over the top of her nose.

She squirms in front of me.

Her shirt isn't tucked in. I can see a mixture of wispy brown and blonde hairs above the band of her jeans just beneath the tails of her shirt. And there's a smell. Light. Faint. I could be imagining it. She's playing with the collar on her left wrist.

Her sleeves are rolled back and buttoned. The hair on her left arm is thicker and darker than the hair on her right. As with her cheeks, it could almost pass as natural, untrimmed hair but it's a bit more than that, especially on her left arm.

"Can- can I sit next to you?" Bailey asks. She licks her lips and nose with her wide tongue and whines with her cute, high pitched voice.

I'm still having a hard time looking at her. Especially without her sweater. Her shirt isn't buttoned all the way up and it shows her cleavage. She's not small and the shirt strains against the swell of her full breasts.

"Y-Y-Yeah," I tell her. "Of c-c-course."

She smiles wide and sits down to my left. She pulls her notebook and pen from her bag and opens her notebook.

I watch her carefully and see her hair shift at the side of her head. Where her ears are. The long, pointed tip of her right ear slips through her thick hair as it rotates slightly to focus on the teacher. There's dark brown fur along the edge of her ears.

For a while, she keeps her mouth closed. Her pouting lips are pushed forward by her lengthened canines. As her concentration slips, she opens her mouth and her tongue hangs free.

She scratches at her side, just beneath her right breast and then up behind her ear. When she does, I can see how long and thick they've grown. Her dense hair barely covers them and they look so soft. I want to pet them so bad.

Bailey turns to me and then freezes. I can hear her smelling the air with short, loud huffs. She grips the top of her desk and her wriggles her hips in short, swiveling motion.

"Y-You okay?" I ask quietly.

"Yes," she answers quickly.

She bites her lips with her sharp teeth and drags her hand slowly along the desk. Small slivers of wood peel away. I watch her fingers and see her nails bend in the middle. They bulge upward and then flow down to cover her fingertips while pushing forward into a short curve that cuts into the soft wood of the old desks.

"You smell good," Bailey pants, bowing her head before realizing what she's said. Scarlet suffuses her cheeks as she looks over to me in shock. "I'm so- I'm sorry!"

"It-it's okay," I tell her. I take a risk and reach over to pat her leg. When she doesn't pull away, I scratch her a little.

The girl closes her eyes and moans quietly.

"I d-don't mind," I tell her, reassuringly. "I like when you tell me that. Th-things like that."

"You- you do?" she says, her cheeks still on fire. "I can't- It's hard- You just smell like-"

"Why don't you sit next to me?" I ask her.

"I am, though?" she says, her tone changing to a question as she becomes unsure of what I mean.

"Here," I tell her, tapping the floor next to my chair. "I think it'd be comfortable for you. Next to me."

"I-" she licks her lips and claws at her neck while grinding her sharp teeth. Her budding claws leave red marks on her skin that fade as her blush flows down her cheeks to her chest.

"Sit," I command.

She whines and shuffles to the side while lowering herself to the ground next to me. Her hand clamps the collar at her wrist. There's brown fur surrounding the collar now, radiating out from the edge of the leather.

"Th-That's a good girl," I tell her.

Her hands dig against her thighs, sliding down to her crotch as her eyes flutter.

"Don't- Don't call me- You don't know me well enough to-" Bailey says quietly.

With the teacher focused on his board, I reach down. She shies away from me at first but not enough and I scratch the back of her neck. She tenses but, slowly relaxes as I work my nails against her skin.

I can feel soft fur on my fingers and I push her hair slightly to see a tuft of hair running down her hairline and into the back of her shirt.

"Y-you like it," I whisper to her, watching the teacher. "D-Don't you?"

"Yessss," Bailey whispers. She leans towards me and I scratch further, finding where the fur fades to bare skin and the edge of her bra strap. "But, you can't- don't- I'm not-"

The teacher turns and I pull my hand free as smoothly as I can. Bailey whines quietly next to me.

"You have to be quiet," I tell her.

"I am," she replies. "I am being quiet. I'm just sitting here, paying attention to the class. You don't have to tell me to be quiet."

Over the rest of the class, she slowly moves closer to me. I'm not even sure she knows she's doing it but, near the end, her shoulder touches my leg. Despite the movement and how close she is, she focuses on the teacher with her sharp, alert ears rotated towards him.

I take a chance as the teacher talks with another student.

Reaching down, I grab her ear between my thumb and index finger. She gasps as I rub the soft, furred skin between my fingers.

"S-stop!" she says but she can't help leaning her head towards me. "You can't just touch- ohhhhh-"

She turns, her eyes unfocused and kisses my fingers. Before I pull my hand away, she licks it and then smiles widely at me. And then I watch as awareness returns. She seems confused for a moment but turns back to the teacher.

"Oh," Bailey says quietly.

I look down as she pulls her hand away from her crotch. There's a small wet spot between her thighs.

"No, don't look!" she hisses, covering herself. "I just- I don't- Don't look!"

The class is wrapping up as the teacher finishes his lecture. Bailey begins to move, trying to hide her shame behind her spread hand.

"Stay," I command and she whines, freezing in place.

The girl's nails dig into her jeans and she groans as the sharp tips slide against her pants and the skin beneath. Her claws are beginning to darken as they harden to rough points.

"I have to go," Bailey pants, her head bowed. The wet spot spreads slightly and I feel my cock stir in my pants.

As the teacher leaves, I brush my hand against her cheeks. The fur covering her face is incredibly soft, like velvet. She stares at me, conflicted. Yet I can see the desire within and her hand raises to my knee. Her small fingers grip my leg as her claws press into my skin. I slide my fingers around to scratch at the back of her neck and she bows her head again with her tongue hanging free as I scratch her.

I take her hand and undo the collar on her wrist. She snatches at it with her right hand but I gently pull it away and then remove the collar.

"Give it back!" she whisper-yells. "That's mine! Put it back!"

I flick the tag and it spins, flashing in the light.

"Give it- Give-" her words fade as her eyes widen and her mouth droops open. Her tongue slips free, slightly folded as it hangs between her bottom canines.

"B-be good," I tell her and she nods, sitting up on her knees with her hands on her thighs.

Reaching forward, I push her hair back behind her tall ears. She sighs as my hands rub against them.

I can see the short tuft of fur along the nape of her neck and a few loose strands stand up along the curve of her neck. I bring the collar up and she pants in restrained excitement, wiggling her hips back and forth as I reach back to secure the clasp. To ensure her name tag is facing forward.

"Yes!" she exclaims, licking my wrist and arm before settling back. "Yes! Yes!"

Reclining back, I watch as she mentally re-emerges. Her eyes dilate and then even out and her head snaps back in a small, jerking motion. As if in a delayed response to what I've done.

Bailey reaches her fingers up to touch her collar and her eyes bulge.

"Why is- I can't wear this!" she yells, grabbing at it.

"Y-you can," I tell her firmly, pulling her hand away. "And you will."

"I ca-aaaargh!" she growls, pressing her palms against her jaw. I reach up and feel bone scraping against bone. Her skin strains and stretches, pulling her mouth forward into a short, still human-like muzzle. "Hurts."

I stroke her furred cheek and she settles, leaning into my motion while whimpering.

"Wear it," I tell her and she nods quietly, touching it again. "And when you get home, take your bra off. I don't want you to wear one again. Or panties."

"But people will see!" she says, jerkin back with her hands across her breasts. "I'm- I'm not small. People will see my nipples and-"

I scratch under her chin and she melts. Leaning forward, I press my cheek to hers. She's so warm and her short, almost invisible fur is silky against my skin. Her ear twitches as I whisper to her.

"It d-doesn't matter to you anymore," I tell her. She shivers and rubs her cheek on mine. "It's just human trappings and that's not who you are anymore, is it?"

"No," she moans in my ear. Her mouth opens and she turns to lick at my face. "No, I'm not."

"And it'll f-feel g-good, won't it?" I ask her. "To be free. To f-feel the air on your f-fur."

"God, yessss," she moans again, her hands running down her sides. Her shirt jerks and tugs as her claws dig in. "Free."

I pull away but she leans back in and surprises me with a kiss. Her large tongue crowds my mouth and I go to move but she's needy, trying to hold me as her tongue works against mine. When I finally break free, she pants, her eyes dark with hunger.

"Remember what I told you," I say, grabbing my things and moving away as she leans in to smell at my crotch. My erection presses against my pants and she growls while licking her lips. "Go."

She stands before me and shakes her head to settle her hair. The very tips of her ears are visible but are easily missed if you aren't looking. She seems to have forgotten she's soaked a spot in her pants and I'm almost tempted to tell her but, I don't.

I want her to revel in her animalism. To not be constrained by human shame.

"Next week?" Bailey asks, her voice on the edge of a whine. "You're here again next week?"

"Yes, next week," I tell her.

She leaves but turns several times to look for me, hesitating and wanting more. I wait and then follow, doing my best to hide myself from her. I want to see her in public. I want to see how she deals with it.

Bailey moves through the hallway, pausing briefly by office doors for a quick sniff. She stops to look down a corridor, towards the bathrooms with her head raised as she breathes deeply but then continues to move.

I can see a bulge at the back of her tight jeans. Sometimes when she moves, her shirt shows bare skin and I see hair there, above her ass. Brown and dotted with blonde.

At the doors out, she kneels and leans in to smell the wide handle. Her muzzle is fascinating. Like her ears, if you aren't looking directly and know what to expect, you could be forgiven for thinking she was just slightly abnormal.

I think she's beautiful.

She huffs at the door and then pushes out into the warm air. I watch as she shies away from crowds on the paths and walks towards the grassy areas. A few students turn to watch her, tilting their heads as something in their brains flags her as different.

I pass by two young woman that are staring at her.

"Did you see the collar she was wearing?" one of the girls asks.

"Yeah, what the hell was that?" the other says. "It had a tag on it! Like a fucking dog collar."

"Seriously? I just thought it was some BDSM thing," the first says. "What a freak."

And I continue until she kneels on the grass and then lays flat, rolling from one side to the other. A passing young man laughs and shakes his head, causing her to freeze and then pull herself up in a hurry. She says something to herself while hugging her body but I'm too far to hear.

I continue to follow her off-campus and she slowly realizes the looks people are giving her. She touches the collar and I swear I hear her growl at an older woman when the woman tells her she's setting a bad example for others.

When I reach my bus stop, I let her go, watching as she vanishes in the crowd.

---

Walking into the classroom, I'm surprised to see the lights are already on.

Bailey is kneeling next to my seat and she's grinning widely at me when she sees me. I smile at her and make my way up the rows of chairs. She starts wiggling as I approach and it gets more exaggerated the closer I get.

Her nipples are stiff against the baby blue shirt she's wearing and the first few buttons are undone. Her breasts are nearly popping out of her shirt.

A patch of blonde fur fans out above her breasts. She's panting and licking her lips and pawing at the floor as I approach. The tips of her ears are way more prominent now and her nose is dark gray.

Unable to contain herself, she jumps and hugs me and then whines as she rubs herself against my growing erection.

"I waited for you!" she says, licking my cheek and ear.

"Sit," I tell her and she whines but obeys, kneeling beside my desk.

Her hand reaches up and she glances at me, confused at the urges pushing her, at her desire as it conflicts against her human side. Her hand trembles as she reaches for my cock but I move away and she sighs.

"I'm not wearing panties like you said," she tells me eagerly. Her dimples are slightly reduced in her short muzzle and nearly hidden beneath longer fur. "Or a bra. Like you said. Just like you said."

"Good," I tell her, rubbing her ears. "Th-that's good."

"Am I?" she asks, sniffing and then licking my hand. She claws at my thigh but I move her hand away as the door opens to admit a student. "Am I good?"

"Yes," I whisper to her and she wriggles fiercely at the compliment.

As more students arrive, she tugs at my shirt with a whimper.

"I'm hot, Todd," she tells me, pawing at my leg. "I had to change my pants before I left. I wet them with my cum. I kept thinking about you stroking me. Commanding me. Telling me I was good. Oh, oh god, it's- I'm so wet. It's happening again. I can feel it and smell it. I just want to touch myself and I want you to-"

"Bailey, huh-hush," I whisper to her.

I can smell her arousal. Looking down, I see her rocking her hips against the floor, back and forth, back and forth. The lump at her back is bigger now but still mostly covered by her shirt.

Watching the room, I reach down and scratch the bump where her tail will form. She shakes and starts to moan until I tell her to be silent. Instead, she hangs her head and bites her lips while raising her hips for me. The girl turns her head to watch me and it exposes her ears. They tremble and I see her nostrils flaring as she tries to hold it all in.

Beneath the skin, I can feel loose bones moving. The fur covering it is short but thick, almost wiry.

"Almost," she pants. "Almost there. More. Please. Almost there. Almost. Don't stop."

But I do and she licks my pant legs while grabbing my arm to put it back.

"Sit," I command and she drops her ass down to her heels while leaning forward to her hands.

I'm so hard that it hurts but I ignore Bailey. I want the urges to grow unabated. I want them to permeate her until they've laid deep roots in her subconscious.

She tries to touch my cock a few times, whining and whimpering each time but I move her hand away. The girl is relentless and needy but obedient. So far.

When class is finished, I mentally urge the other students to leave.

"Please, right here," Bailey whispers. "Just fuck me right here. Please. Mount me. Oh god. Oh god, yes. Mount me. I can see it. I can picture it so good. Oh god."

She raises herself onto all fours, turning to thrust her ass against me. There's a huge wet spot on her jeans and I can easily smell her soaked pussy. As she widens her knees, her jeans pull even tighter and outline her engorged lips. Her shirt slips down her back to expose the furred lump of her tail. I can see the short tip of it moving beneath her jeans.

With the classroom empty and my heart racing, I reach into my backpack to pull a leash free. It's a thick, braided black leash and I clip it to her collar before she notices.

Bailey immediately sits up and touches the clip.

"What? Is that-" she touches the leash and her eyes follow it to my hand.

"You- you can't," she whines. "People will see!"

"Yes," I tell her, standing and tugging on the leash. "That's the idea."

"No," she tells me, pulling against the leash. "I can't. I can't go out like this. Please. Please don't make me do this."

I reach for her hand with mine and pull on both the leash and her hand until she's standing. She twists her legs together and bites at her lips. They're completely black now, matching the color of her nose.

"You're mine," I tell her. "Completely mine."

"No, I can't," she says. "I'm not-"

I reach up and cradle her breast. She moans and shudders and bites her lip.

Standing there in the midst of the classroom where anyone could see, I undo her top-most button and then pull the shirt aside to free her breast.

"Please," she moans, looking around the classroom.

I flick her nipple and she grips me tight, pulling me towards her. I go, leaning down to kiss the nipple and she growls above me as I swirl the nipple in my mouth.

But then I pull away, ignoring her high pitched whine. I pull the shirt back but leave the button free. The fur has crept down between her breasts. For a moment, I run my hand through it and then pull at the leash.

"Come," I tell her.

And she does.

I lead her through the hallway, ignoring the stares and whispers.

"Keep it in the bedroom, Jesus," some young man says as we pass.

"They're staring at me," Bailey whines.

When we get outside, I stop her.

"Take off your shoes," I tell her. "You don't need them."

"But, my feet-" she says anxiously.

I pull on the leash to reminder her who and what she is. She licks her lips and writhes with a quiet moan in return. The beast is slowly working its threads into her. Bailey kneels and undoes her laces. When she starts to pick her shoes up, I stop her.

"Just leave them," I tell her. "It's not who you are anymore."

We continue to walk. I catch her going to the balls of her feet a few times and I let her walk on the grass while I take the path, the division between us clear.

A few more people jeer us and some older couples make loud comments but we ignore them until I get to my bus stop. It's as empty as it always is.

"Sit," I tell her, gesturing to the ground beneath the metal bench.

Bailey kneels beside me without hesitation. I scratch at the back of her neck, pulling gently at the fur there and she groans loudly, without thinking of the people passing. When the bus arrives, she stays kneeling until I tell her to 'come' and we walk up the steps.

The bus driver's eyes bulge from his face and he shakes his head as we pass but he says nothing. We pass two people that barely notice us, their eyes closed as music thumps from their headsets and earbuds. When I sit at the wide bench at the back, I pat the seat next to me and Bailey eagerly sits.

"Thank you," she whispers, licking my face. She immediately whines and covers her mouth. "Sorry! I'm sorry!"

"It's okay," I tell her. "You're f-fine. Just s-sit and we'll be ho-home soon."