A Close Companion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leans into me as the bus travels and I idly scratch her back. Her hand slips down my body but I push it away. The bus bumps and swerves around the roads and her hand creeps over to my thigh, just above my knee.

She thinks she's being so sneaky.

Slowly, her hand moves up my thigh and I pretend not to notice until she brushes my cock. She growls quietly and then licks my ear as she starts to caress me. Her earlier worry about being in public seems to have vanished as her fingers touch my zipper.

"No," I tell her, gently grabbing her wrist.

She whines and lowers herself to kneel before me, looking up at me with pleading eyes. Her blackened lips and nose tremble and then open and she reaches for me again.

"Please," she whimpers. "Just a kiss. Just a taste. It smells so good. I can't stop myself. It's driving me crazy. You don't know. You don't know what it's like. I feel so empty and-"

"Sit," I tell her, patting the seat next to me.

Bailey bows her head and squeezes my cock but then comes up to sit next to me again. She feels incredibly warm as she leans against me.

"Just want to please you," she whispers, her traitorous hand sliding down my body again. "I need to be your good girl, Todd."

When we reach my stop and I pull her leash gently. She follows eagerly, glancing at of the windows while we exit the bus. Bailey leads me to my tiny house. As soon as we step off of the bus, she starts sniffing the air and pulling at the leash. I let her take the lead and watch as she paces and backtracks down the sidewalk.

She stands on the balls of her feet now and, as she lifts one foot, I see the skin covering them has grown puffy and thick. She yips with excitement suddenly and pulls hard, leading me directly to my home.

"Here!" she says happily. "You live here!"

"Y-Yes," I smile, rubbing her back. "You're exactly r-right."

As I'm unlocking the door, Bailey claws through the buttons of her shirt, exposing herself in public. She shrugs out of her shirt before I open the door and she pulls me inside, kneeling before me as I close the door.

I stare down her body as she unzips my pants. The line of fur has grown far past the nape of her neck and between her shoulders. It's beginning to spread but hasn't yet reached the fur growing from her tail.

"God, god yes," she groans as she frees me. "Finally. Finally. Finally, yes, god, yes."

Without hesitating, Bailey licks the length of my cock. She swirls the head with her flat, wide tongue and then leans forward to take all of me. I grab her ear with one hand and her hair with the other as she begins bobbing up and down, taking the length of my dick easily with her lengthened muzzle.

"Cum," she gasps, pulling free. "Cum for me. Cum on me. Cover me with your scent. Mark me! Maaaargh!"

She falls to her back, raising her hips to the air as she growls with pain and the heat burning through her body. She fumbles at her pants and then pushes them down to expose bare thighs covered in her clear cum.

"It hurts!" she howls, rubbing her pussy with her thick, clawed fingers. Her pussy lips are reddened but streaked with black and incredibly swollen. Her finger plunges between her lips and she snaps at the air with her sharp fangs while thrusting up at me.

Strands of wet, tangled hair covers her crotch and inner thighs. It could be mistaken for a woman that's never groomed herself. It doesn't look like fur, not yet, but like pubic hair grown wild and dense. The hair traps the scent of her cum. The smell is maddening.

"S-s-something's wr-wrong!" Bailey groans, her voice growing deeper. Her palm smacks wetly against her crotch as she pounds her fingers into her aching sex. She growls and then pushes at her pussy before pulling on the lips.

I go down and she shoves her pussy against my face before I'm even there. She grinds against me and I wrap my arms around her waist to try to hold her still. I suck at her thick lips and feel them moving in my mouth. Leaning back, I pull them open to lick deep inside of her and she shudders before squirting with an intense, powerful orgasm, covering me with her juices.

Now I growl and lean back in to continue sucking on her as she writhes against me. Her lips are twisting and folding in my mouth and I want to watch but it's hard to stop sucking her pussy.

Finally, I pull back.

"No! I'm almost there, please! Please god, please! Don't stop!" she whines before growling and touching herself.

I lay over her and can feel the intense heat of her sex against my cock.

"You're my bitch," I tell her. She nods and growls and claws at my back. "So get on all fours and present yourself to me."

She moves immediately, twisting until she's on her hands and knees with her ass in the air. I grab her hips, feeling the short, fuzzy fur covering them while rubbing my cock against her swollen pussy lips. They curl against me and then expand, pushing away from her body as they grow into their more animalistic form.

I hold myself steady and push the head of my cock against the three folded lips and she shoves back, forcing me inside. Her pussy clenches tightly against me as I push deep inside of her.

Bailey howls with her head to the ceiling and I pound into her, slamming my hips against her ass. She cums, again spraying the ground while her feet claw beneath her body.

"More!" the girl screams, shoving herself back. "Fill me! Cum in me! Mark me with your cum, please!"

Although it's awkward for me, I go to all fours above her.

"Yes, like that, yes!" she whines, flexing her back up to me.

I mount my bitch and pound into her, losing myself in the feel of her. In the feel of the patches of her fur against my chest and stomach. In the tight wetness of her changed pussy. I can feel her swollen pussy lips against my body when I push deep inside of her. I nuzzle into the tuft along her nape and hold myself back as well as I can. Her fur is soaked with her sweat and tinged with the scent of her sex.

It doesn't take long. My fantasy is before me. Hungry and hot. I cum, filling her again and again. She spasms and collapses but forces herself back up on trembling arms. She begs me to keep fucking but I need a moment to catch my breath so I pull free.

Bailey is immediately on me, licking my face and chest before moving down to suck on my cock. I watch her, watch the way her breasts shake as she frantically milks my dick. Watch the contrast of her black lips and fangs against my pink cock. I grab the fur on her neck and shoulders as I grow too sensitive.

Eventually, I'm ready to go again and she nearly cries in excitement.

As evening falls, I lead her to her bed. I bought it from the same pet store as her collar and it's luxurious, as far as dog beds go. At first she's confused and pouts when I tell her she's not sleeping in my bed so I lay her down in her bed and sit next to her and stroke the short fur on her back. Over time, her breathing slows.

I can see a few red spots low on her belly and I know her teats will form soon. The rest of the changes will take weeks and I'm glad of it because I want to walk her around town for a while first. To show her off. To watch her embarrassed but eager face as she comes to accept who she is.

Eventually I go to my own bed.

When I wake, she's there, curled up against me. Such a bratty little pet. Covered in my cum and hers. Covered in our scents but uncaring. She'll need more training but that's okay

She whimpers in her bed and I stroke her back. A single, thin line of fur has grown overnight, running down her spine to connect to her growing tail.

Bailey moves and her hand slides against me and then grips my cock. Her palms feel softer and I wonder if she's starting to grow her paw pads.

"I'm so hot, Todd. Again," she whispers sleepily. "I don't know what's come over me but I'm just- I just need-"

The covers shift as she sits up and kneels. She grabs my hand and brings it to her breast and I squeeze, making her moan. She turns and goes to her hands and knees. I grab her ass and pull, staring at her exposed, swollen pussy. I touch the velvety, spade shaped lips and she growls, shoving herself back.

"I can't- can't get the thought out of my mind," she whimpers, lowering herself to drag her breasts against the bed.

"The thought of what?" I ask as I press a single finger between her lips. She feels like she's burning up. Clear liquid seeps free to cover my finger and drip to the bed.

"You," she gasps, rocking her hips. "Above me. All fours. Like a beast. Like an animal."

She walks on her hands and knees, looking back at me before crawling off the bed. I sit up and stare as she goes to her hands and feet at the foot of the bed. She flexes her back to raise her ass and then lowers herself to her knees. Her long ears are angled back and her cheeks are bright red. More of her back is covered in fur than not now.

"I need it," she groans. "Like that. Again. Like that. Mount me. Please, Todd. Please. Like a dog. Please."

So I go to her.

---

"It sounds like you're done very well," my therapist says with a smile. "Your stutter is nearly gone, I've noticed."

"Yes," I tell her, smiling in return. "I've f-found a companion."

"Companion?" she asks in confusion. "A partner?"

"No," I tell her. "No, s-sorry. A dog. It's taken time b-but I've finally decided I was ready."

"That's wonderful," she says, flashing white teeth. "However, I think you've also been working on yourself for quite a while."

"Yes," I nod. "Still, I th-think I owe her a lot of praise for h-helping me."

"I'm so glad to hear that, Todd," she says.

"I'm thinking of getting her a playmate," I say, digging into my pocket. "So she won't be so lonely when I'm not there."

"Well, if you-"

I pull a thin leather collar from my pocket. I raise it and my therapist stops talking as the light reflects off of the pink name tag.

As I have the last two times in her office, I flick the tag and her eyes focus on it while growing blank. She opens her mouth to expose her lengthened canines as her tongue falls free to touch her chin.

I wonder what her clients have thought of the small changes. Have they noticed her fangs?

Have they noticed her fat nipples and her puffy areola, visible in her silky white shirt? Do they wonder if she's doing it for them? She resisted the suggestion less than Bailey did and I was surprised.

"I think now is the right time," I tell her. "Don't you?"

"Yes," my therapist gasps, watching the tag. I can see her nipples grow hard at the thought, denting the shirt she's wearing as she breathes deeply, instinctively, to show herself to me.

"Come," I command. It's the first time I'm trying a command with her but she's been so incredibly receptive so far.

She stands and walks towards me, her hips swaying in her long skirt as she crosses one leg in front of the other.

"Sit," I tell her.

She kneels before the expensive leather chair I'm sitting in, eager for more.

The black hairs covering her dark cheeks are more noticeable than Bailey's were and her eyes are changing to gold. I wonder what the difference is? Why her eyes are changing but not Bailey's eyes? I stroke her hair and see that her ears must've begun to change already, since my last appointment. They're short but pointed and flopping over at the tips.

"Beg," I command, holding the collar out.

She stares at it and licks her lips. There's conflict there. Repression. She hasn't given in completely. Not yet. And I'm happy for that. I want her to struggle a little. I want to watch her give in over time.

"Please," she tells me, bowing her head and exposing her neck. "Please. I want it."

"Beg!" I say louder. "Whuh-what do you want?!"

"The collar!" she whines, pulling at her shirt while gnashing her teeth. Her translucent, perfectly manicured nails, still human, are growing dark. "Please! I want it!"

"Good," I say, lifting her chin and scratching at the short hairs beneath it. She pants and licks my fingers carefully but there's still resistance.

"I can smell her on you, Master," she whines, her hands going down her skirt to slip beneath the band. She reaches her other hand up to stroke me. "I want-"

"What do you want?" I ask, watching her.

"Want to taste her," she says as she unzips me and frees my cock. Her hips drop as she moans again and grips my erection. "Want to taste her. My. My playmate. Want you. I want you."

I pull her head gently and feel the hesitation still there but she finally goes and leans forward to kiss my cock. Her tongue wraps around my thickness and I lean back as she takes her next step.