A Close Shave

Story Info
Personal hygiene taken to a new carnal level.
2.6k words
4.5
2.9k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There we were together in bed. Both naked as the day we were born. She felt so fantastic next to me. So soft. So warm. So beautiful. Sara is my goddess and she is younger than me, but her vibrancy, her uninhibited nature, makes me feel her age. My hands are resting on her exquisitely sculpted hip. I am nestled into her back. My little offering is just sitting there nicely between her bum cheeks. It won't stay little for long with this incredibly sexy woman turning me on with every movement. She just oozes sex. She wants sex. She loves cock, which pleases me. We both want to fill that pleasure gap in our lives. Giving her pleasure turns me on so much. She turns over to kiss me. Our lips join and we can taste each other. Slow, gentle, sensual kisses made more personal by the taste of each other on our lips. My leg moves across her soft velvety thigh, stroking her, fondling her, enjoying every contact second with those womanly curves.

I cannot help myself and my hand gravitates to her special area. I stroke the area above her pussy lips. It feels soft. She is very well trimmed down here, but not to her standards.

She enjoys the intimate sensation as my fingers glide gently over her skin and surreptitiously down to her lips.

"Mmmmm. That feels nice. I am a little bit stubbly. I think that needs trimming."

"It's very neat down here." I comment. "However if you feel it needs to be trimmed even closer, I am very happy to assist you."

"Mmmmmmm. I bet you are. The thought of you shaving my pussy. Mmmmmmmmm, that would be so nice." She looks at me, grinning expectantly. I think she also wants me to play with her. Just the way her arms spread out as she rolled onto her back, invites me to do just that. Playing with her body, that is something I can certainly guarantee!!

"I'll see what's in the bathroom. There's usually something there." I wander across the room. Hotels these days have shaving kits and creams. I immediately find what I am looking for. I found a clean towel and face cloth and put some water in a plastic cup. When I return to the bedroom, an unbelievably erotic vision of womanliness is awaiting me on the bed.

She is truly awesome. She has moved the pillows to the middle and now has moved down the bed and her legs are parted and her pussy is on display. Her pussy is perfectly formed. It is magical, enticing, beguiling, just like she is. I look at her face, seeing a sultry expression. She is looking into my eyes, wanting me as much as I want her.

I leant down to her pussy and kiss each lip tenderly, taking my time to tenderly suckle each flap of skin, letting my tongue gently touch her clitoris a number of times as my tongue completes its little journeys between her lips. Her arome, the aroma of sex is enticing. I manage to hold back. I am now already rock hard and the temptation to enter her right now is almost too much.

I kneel down in front of her and dip the face cloth in the cup and dab water over her glorious special place. I get some cream on my hands and create a lather and then carefully apply the lather to her beautiful, expectant pussy.

"Mmmmmmm - that feels nice and cool" she says.

"Are you ok with soap here?" I ask naively. I've never shaved a woman before. I don't want to create any discomfort for my beautiful girl who thrills me beyond belief.

"Oooh no. It's absolutely fine." Her eyes are closed and a smile is spread across her face as she knows she is going to relish my artistry.

I move the lather with my thumbs and cover her. It makes for an interesting sight. I reach for my phone and take picture and show her.

"Santa Claus!"

She raises her head slightly to take in the picture.

"It's definitely xmas here!" She smiles at the image as if I was a delinquent schoolkid and lets her head back down onto the pillow, closing her eyes to await the pleasure she knows is coming.

I extract the razor from the package, removing the protective cover and then begin applying small careful strokes from the outside of her private place inwards. Safe, gentle strokes. Forwards and then carefully backwards. The short pubic hairs, of which there wasn't much of anyways, comes away easily. I repeat the strokes all around the flat area.

I take special care at the edge of her lips, asking if everything is okay.

"Perfect. Absolute perfect!" She replies.

I take my time, ensuring more lather is added. Ensuring each stroke is with the direction of hair growth so as not to cause discomfort. I gently stroke downwards on each side, taking care not to put too much pressure on her, getting as close to the edge as I feel I dare.

I use the wet flannel to wipe away any excess and show my work. When all the small hairs are removed, there is still some remaining stubble. I then focus on her lips and want to be incredibly careful. With more lather applied, I carefully stroke upwards on the edge of her lips. She doesn't tense up. There is no danger of hurting her. Everything seems smooth. I go backwards on her lips to create the same smoothness and it all seems to be fine. I then shave her perineum area and this creates a frisson of excitement in her body.

The effect is amazing. Perfect even. I feel like an artist completing a project as the presentation is concluding. The smoothness is truly amazing. Soft, silken, warm. There aren't enough words to describe the exhilarating feeling.

I sit back on my heels and look at my handiwork. She is totally shaven and so smooth.

She reaches down and her hand strokes her pussy. Her third and fourth finger, weave an intoxicating pattern over her lips, her newly shaved area. Her middle finger glides up her lips. Her sharp intake of breath tells me that she is pleased.

Smiling as she looks at me. Disarming me. Turning me into a waste of a man who is totally manipulable.

"Are you pleased with the results?" I ask, knowing full well that she is.

" Mmmmmmm. Who's a clever boy!"

She sits up and her legs swing onto the floor.

"I'll just wash off" she says and heads away to the bathroom. I hear the shower going and in a few minutes she re-enters the room with a towel and is gently patting herself dry and her perineum and bum area.

"Would you like to lay down again please?" I ask.

Grinning ear to ear, she takes up the same position.

"It was so erotic when you shaved me. My pussy is tingling. Finish what you started." she commands. I will not hesitate in obeying this most glorious of demands.

I kneel down at the bottom of the bed and lean inwards, moving my face slowly over her pussy, touching all the smooth, soft, velvety skin gently with my lips. Kissing each and every square millimetre as if it was made of honey. I move my lips over her lips, kissing gently, building up the contact time between each kiss, letting the pressure of each kiss increase slightly. Her quiet moans become deeper, louder and longer providing me with all the encouragement I need. My lips move up to her clitoris and hover with my tongue stroking her love bud so, so tenderly. She moans some more.

Her hands have now moved across her and she is cupping each breast. She is now squeezing and pulling each nipple of her amazing boobs. Squeezing, fondling, caressing herself, making herself wetter with each erotic movement. She begins tweaking her nipples one at a time. I am getting so hard. My movements with my lips are becoming more furtive. My tongue is now flicking across her clitoris, my lips are nibbling and sucking in her glorious pleasure shot. She is loving every second.

Her hood on her clitoris is pushed back with my tongue and this elicits an amazing response. Her back arches slightly, pushing her pussy into my face.

Then her legs spread further and they lift her body upwards. Then I seize my opportunity and let my tongue give her the ultimate pleasure whilst inserting my two middle fingers. My fingers are moving in and out in time with my tongue sliding across her pleasure spot. The pace is furious. She moans louder and louder, expressing her satisfaction and desire for more. I let my tongue slide up and down her clitoris, altering the action. I insert my tongue along with my fingers, deeper into her to taste her new orgasm. My tongue slides back to her clitoris. I slide under the hood with my tongue. She feels the underside of my tongue. The harsher skin texture is too much for her. Left to right, faster, firmer, left to right. She is getting wetter by the second with each sweep of my tongue. Then her body goes stil. Her back arches. Her legs squeeze the side of my face. It is clear that she has cum. My tongue is buried inside her now. I can feel her pussy twitching. Once. Twice. I can feel the intensity dropping. She still twitches as she opens her legs to free me.

I am so elated. Seeing her hips rise, her legs push her sex further into my face, hearing her moan, seeing the ecstasy on her face. It is an exquisite feeling, knowing that you have provided so much pleasure. She gathers her breath and looks at me smiling and lies back flat on the bed.

"That was amazing. It's your turn next, but in a minute."

My heart is pounding at what she can do to me.

"Just gather yourself." I proudly state. Very pleased with myself.

She laid there for about thirty seconds. I simply sat back on my haunches. Holding her lips, resting my head on her inner thigh. Enjoying the warmth from her leg and at the same time just wallowing in her softness as well as taking in her exquisite post orgasmic scent.

I could have happily stayed there, but then suddenly she sits up.

"I want to play with you!" She declares minxishly.

I help her up from the bed and we swap places. The bed feels warm and damp where she's been. Very damp. She clearly enjoyed herself. She takes the face cloth and dampens my pubic area which is already pretty smooth. I am meticulous about personal hygiene and always shave my cock and balls when showering. I don't complain about the treatment I am about to receive.

With a delicate touch, she skilfully creates a lather around me. I can't help but get hard at her touching me. She grins and takes the razor and begins shaving me. Thankfully she is careful as she delicately shaves me. Each stroke of the razor along my cock is as erotic as the next. She then shaves my balls. My balls are sensitive. She skillfully moves around the curves. This is so erotic.

"Finished" she announces. I look down and once again, I am completely bald. Firstly she cleans me off with the face cloth then she lets her fingers stroke my newly smooth area. She holds me. I am bolt upright. This is so exciting.

She takes my head in her mouth and I feel her tongue circling my head. Slowly, then quickly and then she strokes my tip letting her tongue enter my small gap. With her other hand she cups my balls and her hand feels so full of electricity on my newly shaved region. She relinquishes my head and then slides her tongue down my shaft, squeezing slowly yet firmly. I'm not going to last at this rate.

She lets her tongue slide further down and circles my balls. Squeezing and ever slightly moving up and down at the same time. Heaven!!

She then takes my left ball in her mouth and it feels divine. Her tongue circles it, caressing it, loving it. I'm loving it. She moves her attention to my other ball and takes that in her mouth. It's then she makes the discovery.

As she takes my right ball in her mouth she looks at me grinning. I am a polyorchid and I have three balls. Well, two and a half to be precise. She lets it out of her mouth and her hands begin to investigate this little extra. She finds it between her two fingers.

"See we have a little extra. I've always wanted to discover it."

"That little extra made it difficult for us to have kids. I produce too many sperms. My body thinks they're invading and then creates antibodies that kill them. It was more good luck that we had two kids."

"Well maybe we need to lose some of those sperms."

"Sounds good to me." I'm grinning like the Cheshire cat.

I know I am not going to last as soon as I insert my cock inside her. The feeling is too good for words. I would like to feel myself deep inside her. I have a secret desire. She can only say "no."

"Would you mind if we swapped places and you turned over?"

" Whatever you want." she says grinning.

We swap places and she lies on her front but her bum sticks out and as she spreads her legs to welcome me. I see her glorious, succulent, inviting pussy. My rock hard cock is now touching the edge of her lips. I nudge gently towards her. She is so wet. She pushes back towards me, taking me further into her without any resistance. The smoothness of my cock just adds to pleasure. I can't hold back and push my entire length into her. It feels utterly amazing. She gasps - not at my size - just the feeling. I may be resting on her g-spot. I move in and out repeatedly - I can't hold back - she pushes and pulls on me in unison. This is so fantastic.

Then she closes her thighs creating more ecstatic pressure on me. She moves her bum up higher and I find myself able to enter her more fully. The feeling is unbelievable. I cannot hold back. I want to be inside her totally. I am deep inside her. My balls touch her lips with each thrust. I hear the slapping noise. As I move in and out, I hear a squelching noise telling me how wet she is. I push, I pull. The action increases in its intensity. I begin to feel the surge building in my bum cheeks and my shaft. I am not wearing a condom, I must withdraw. It feels too good. I lose control and thrust and explode inside her with four or five deep fulfilling thrusts until I am spent.

I withdraw and she lays on her back. I see her glistening pussy and see the cum now starting to make it's way out. Her pussy demands attention. I kiss it and move on top of her kissing each magnificent boob. I kiss her on the lips.

We fall into each others arms and just hold each other. Nothing needs saying.