Kinky Boating Fun

Story Info
Wife dominates her sissy husband when new friends join them.
2.3k words
4.58
12.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Christy76
Christy76
137 Followers

Kinky Boating Fun

This is a new story -- Maybe I'll continue it if you like it. Tell me what you think - Christy

I married young, I wish I had waited longer. Don't get me wrong, I've been happy, I just wish I'd explored my sexuality a bit more. I'm a 40-year-old, wife and mother of three boys that have left home or are home very little with their jobs, school, friends, girlfriends, and such. My husband, Jon, is 42 years old. We are enjoying having a nearly empty house again in some ways. Our sexy time has increased a lot. We've had a good sex life and have enjoyed our 'kinks'. Jon isn't what most would call 'well hung' with his 5" dick. I've always wondered what a bigger cock would be like. We married young and I didn't have a lot of experiences with other men and none of them were much bigger.

We have always enjoyed watching porn before sex. It has gotten kinkier as time has gone on. We would share our pillow talk fantasies and have tried some of them. I enjoy watching 2 women together. I've always been bi-curious. Jon likes shemale videos and I secretly think he is bi-curious also but won't admit it. I think he's scared of being thought gay. He will put on my panties and bra or a sexy nightie sometimes and talk about sucking a trans-girl. He has even let me slip my vibrator up his boi-pussy. He gets so excited and blows his load so fast. Then after he tries to act all macho guy.

We've done some pee-play a bit where I squirt him or in his nightie, pee all over him. I think he likes to be demeaned a little when he's being submissive. I enjoy being a bit dominant and make him lick me after I've peed all over him.

We have a ski boat and like to go out in the middle of the lake with no one around. It doesn't take long before I'm naked and enjoying the sun. Maybe I'm an exhibitionist also! It always ends with great sex in the open air and seeing other boats near make us nervous but also exciting!

I had been planning our next adventure on the lake, so I bought a few things to take with us. I planned to include several of our kinks. When we got out on the lake, I was pulling my bikini top off just after leaving the harbor and my bottoms were soon to follow. I sat sideways as Jon drove out and pinched and tugged at my nipples and fingered my pussy lips. Teasing Jon while he drove, I was trying to get him so hot to help my plan along. When he stopped and striped off his t-shirt and swim trunks, his cock was hard as a rock, and he was almost drooling. I reached in my bag and pulled out a new pink bra panty set. These are for you. I told him to put them on. His eyes got big, and I could tell he couldn't wait. The bra had some gel inserts and pushed up what he had giving him a B cup. I moved to the back bench seats and spread my legs wide rubbing my nipples and my neither lips. His cock was poking out the top of the tight silky panties. I could see a small drop of pre-cum already, so I decided we better slow things down a little or it might be a quickie.

I had mixed up a thermos of margaritas and poured us both a glass and motioned for him to come sit by me and enjoy the sun and enjoy a drink or two. After we had begun to relax and could feel the tequila and warm sun, his cock had settled down a little bit, so I had to keep up the tease and would rub the front of his panty clad cock. We finished off the drinks and both had a pretty good buzz going. I stroked him some more and had him squirming, edging him time and again. I knew it was time. I rubbed my slit and I asked if my new gurl wanted to taste my pussy. Jon slid down between my legs and started to slowly lick my lips and spread them until he could get to my clit and licked and sucked it a few times. I had drunk a bottle of water on the drive to the lake and my bladder was full.

Jon is a great pussy licker and can get me off more often with his tongue than he can with his cock. He was really beginning to get into it when I reached out and pulled his head and held him tight against me as my pee stream hit his mouth and face. He was shocked and jumped but then lapped at it like it was a drinking fountain. His face was covered and was running down his chest. His new bra was soaked. That's when the feelings of my climax hit. About the time the stream ended, I came so hard while he sucked on my clit. He slowed the pressure, continuing to lick and suck until I had a second smaller orgasm. After I relaxed, He looked up and smiled. I wasn't sure how he would react when the pee hit his mouth.

Jon said, "baby that was so fucking hot and such a turn on."

Before he slid back up onto the seat, he gave my clit another kiss and my nipples a kiss and sucked before he got to my mouth. As we kissed, I could taste the pee and my cum on his mouth. I licked his lips, getting all I could.

Jon's panties had a wet spot from his leaking cock, I rubbed it a few times and saw a little more added to the wet spot. He thought I would just let him screw me, but I had other plans. I reached into my bag and pulled out a new strap-on cock about 8". His eyes went wide again and was speechless when I explained that I would be the one doing the screwing today.

"Your dressed like a girl and you're going to suck and get fucked like a girl. Is your boi-pussy ready?"

I strapped it on my naked body and felt even more dominant. I pushed his head back to go down on me again, this time sucking my cock. He hesitated but he started to lick and suck. This went on for about 5 minutes. He couldn't deep throat it but could take over half of it without choking. I pulled him by the ears back up onto the seat, rubbed his panty clad cock a few more times, then told him to bend over the seat and drop his panties. I rubbed some lube on the cock and put a squirt on his pussy then inserted a finger then two. He always likes to be fingered. We'll see how he likes to be penetrated with 8 inches. I pushed the head against his pucker hole and slowly got the head inside.

He screamed into the boat cushion and then began to relax so I could keep pushing until all of it was inside him. He told me to stop for a minute then I slowly began to stroke it in and out. I could tell he was starting to like it when he started pushing back against me. I would pull it out and then shove it all back in and hear him moan more and more each time. I could soon see that all the teasing had done a number on him as his dick kept dripping. I was pounding him now. He was getting quite vocal with small screams and moans.

"How do you like my cock now baby?" I said.

"I love getting my pussy fucked, I love your cock, don't stop, I'm going to cum."

It wasn't one minute longer until he shot a massive load onto the vinyl boat cushion. I was nearly spent from pounding him so hard and long. As I stopped stroking but left the cock inside his pussy. I pushed his head down and told him to lick up his mess off of the cushion. He lapped it all up hungrily and exclaimed.

"I love eating cum and having your cock in my pussy like the little sissy fag that I am!

I wish I could suck a real cock now."

From behind both of us we hear someone say, "you can suck my cock!"

We both turned and looked at the boat that had come up beside us with a man and a woman. She had a huge grin on her face, and he had a grin and a huge hard-on in his swim trunks. I'm standing naked except for a strap-on that is still inside Jon. He is wearing his pink push-up bra and has cum all around his mouth from cleaning up his cum.

I turned and said, "you scared us, we didn't hear you."

He said, "yeah you were kind of busy and loud," as his wife started to giggle.

I looked at him and her and said, "You want him to suck your cock huh!"

"Yeah, I'll let your sissy suck my cock."

Jon's eyes got huge again. I said, "only if I can eat your wife's pussy."

Jon looked at me like what are you doing pimping me out now. "I said come aboard."

They threw us a line and scrambled on board as fast as they could. They were about our age, and both looked hot and sexy with his hard cock that I wanted to see, and her in a skimpy bikini. The strap-on fell out of Jon's pussy leaving his pussy gaping. They introduced themselves as Due and Phil. I said my name, and this is my sissy Jon.

"Phil, show us what's in those trunks." He dropped his suit and stood with a beautiful 7-inch hard cock with a big purple mushroom head.

Jon and I both sighed a little sigh. I pushed Jon forward and told him to "go get his prize."

Sue and I sat on the cushion next to each other and watched as Jon began to get closer and then licked the underside of his mushroom and kissed its head before he started slowly slipping it further into his mouth. Sue's hand came immediately to my breast and started rubbing my nipple. We kissed as I untied her bikini top. Uncovering beautiful smallish boobs with hard nipples. I couldn't wait to suck them and bent down to suck them. Her nipples were very sensitive and hard, I suppose from watching me fuck Jon. Sue raised up and I pulled her bottoms off her cute little bottom. This woman wasn't very big and her small breasts and tiny bum fit perfectly on this sexy woman.

I slid down to the floor between her legs to get my view of her bare pussy. I pushed my face forward and claimed my prize. I licked her lips up and down while pulling her forward onto my face. My tongue immediately gained entrance into her wet folds. As I pushed my tongue deeper savoring her taste and I could feel my own pussy getting wetter. I licked and sucked her clitty. And I looked up to see her face watching her husband face fucking my sissy slut. I started to rub myself and inserted a couple fingers and pinch my clit occasionally. Sue was moaning and I inserted a finger into her while sucking and nibbling on her clit. I could tell she wasn't going to take long before she came, and Phil was moaning also.

She tensed up and clamped her thighs against my head and sent a gush of cum into my waiting mouth and tongue. I kept licking but pulled out my finger until she had a second smaller orgasm. Phil was close and the saliva was dripping from Jons chin. I smiled to see him enjoying this moment so much. Phil tensed and shot his first spurt of cum into Jons mouth and the second and third onto his awaiting tongue and lips another glob landed on his cheek and chin. I was still fingering my pussy and came onto my fingers from all the sensory things around me. I have a bare wet pussy next to my face and my sissy cocksucking husband has cum all over his face and a shrinking cock next to his lips. I smiled and knew we would do this again.

"Well, my sissy, how was your first real blo-job?" He just smiled and licked at some of the cum on his face.

After we got cleaned up and put our swimsuits back on except for Jon who pulled his pink panties back on. We exchanged numbers and were invited to their house next weekend for BBQ and drinks.

Phil asked me if Jon would wear his bra and panties again and I said, "I think we can find her something sexy to wear for you."

Phil said, "you won't need the strap-on, I'll take care of fucking his ass this time. Unless you ladies want to use it of course."

Phil kissed Jon and rubbed his panty clad ass and slapped it softly. Jon had a huge smile on his face, and I could tell her was already in love. Sue and I kissed quite sensually and maybe I was a little in love also. As it was starting to get dark it was time to get off the lake and go home.

We can't wait until next weekend, but that's another story!

Christy76
Christy76
137 Followers