A Close Shave Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to pledge myself to her - although every instinct in my body screamed at me not to.

In the end, I said nothing. I merely opened the door. But just as I was about to step out into the hallway, a flirty voice floated up and out of the kitchen behind me.

"Good night, sweet boy."

Again, I turned back so quickly I heard my neck crack. Esme smiled slyly at me from the sink, her gaze a blend of intimacy, charm, lust...and knowledge of what was hiding beneath the very thin leggings she had given me, as well as her place in making it that way.

She flicked her fingers twice at me, like a queen dismissing a butler. "Go on," she said.

"'Night," I mumbled, and almost tripped over myself leaving. I stood out in the hall for a minute, trying to compose myself, trying to pour a mental ice bucket over the burning memories of the past hour in my mind. I realized that I could feel my pulse in my crotch again and looked down.

For the thousandth time that night, I had a raging hard on - my cock so hard it actually hurt - and very visibly sandwiched between the legging material and my thigh.

"Well...fuck," I said. I flipped myself up into my waistband and limped down the hallway, trying to hide everything beneath my coat, and wondering - fearfully, eagerly - what Esme would do to me next.

12