Praises and Pegging

Story Info
A dom praises her sub and makes him cum hands free!
2.1k words
4.62
38.3k
85
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ManaHasu
ManaHasu
66 Followers

Walking around and admiring my handy work, I smirked at my prized pet, "Well don't you look precious?" I had him completely exposed, his wrists tied above his head with rope, his legs spread considerably beneath him with a spreader bar. The tools for the night's play time on a table close by to him. I broke out all his favorite toys this time as a reward, he had been such a good boy over the week!

He looked up at me, trying to stand tall to meet me face to face. Poor thing was at least 8 inches shorter than me however, leaving him to look up like a sad puppy. Seeing him with those beautiful dark eyes sent my heart racing, but I kept a straight face. I couldn't have him thinking I'm letting him off easy tonight just because he's cute. I leaned in, holding his soft cheeks in my hands and kissed him, leaving some of my purple lipstick on him, "Do you remember our safe word?" I whispered against his lips. He nodded quickly, assuring me that he did.

"Perfect." I gave his head a few gentle pats like the precious pet he was for me. "I have lots of plans for you tonight. You've been so good this week and now you're all pent up, aren't you?' I cooed in his ear as I ran my fingers over his sack, resulting in a twitch from his eager member. "You haven't cum once this week, right?"

"Yes ma'am, and I edged every night like you asked," He answered obediently. His voice seemed a little shaky, he was trying his best to stay level minded, but I could tell he was going crazy with lust. His cock was already dripping precum from the anticipation of what was to come. So cute!

"Very good, my love." I moved his long hair to the side so I could smooch his neck a few times, feeling his pulse racing against my lips. "I plan on milking every last drop from you as a reward." He gasped a little, excited about the idea. I stood straight up and start exploring his petite body with my hands, taking my time to memorize every inch of him. He was so sensitive, goosebumps raised on his pale skin. Even these gentle touches were enough for him to moan a little. I gave him another deep kiss before I started trailing small kisses down the front of his body, making my way onto my knees in front of him. I kept eye contact I kissed his hips and thighs, avoiding the one place he was desperate to be touched; I adored teasing him.

"P-Please!" He whined, doing his best to thrust his cock near my lips.

"So impatient," I tutted, shaking my head. I could certainly understand his eagerness, though. Perhaps it was a little mean to make him touch himself every night alone without letting him cum. I decided to show a little mercy, and took his hard cock between my lips, slowly sucking him in deeper.

"Ahh fuck..." His legs shook and his cock throbbed hard. I hold him deep in my mouth to let him adjust to the sudden pleasure, taking care not to make him cum too fast. He moved his hips a little, wanting to thrust, but knowing he'd cum if he did. Forcing him to edge himself with my mouth gave me such a rush of power, I couldn't help but suck him further into my mouth. I ran my tongue gently over the head of his cock, savoring his taste and his desperate moans. "M-Ma'am, wait...!"

I pulled my head back and stopped all stimulation. He whimpered and whined while his cock throbbed like crazy. "You were so close and you still let me know to stop. You're such a good boy!" I praise my panting boy and rewarded him with little kisses all over his thighs. "Take a deep breath, relax yourself..."

"Yes ma'am..." He noded and sighed, "I think I'm okay now."

"Very good," I coo, slowly running my tongue over his smooth sack, "You're doing so good for me." I held his cock in my hand and gently kissed and licked it, taking care not to over stimulate him."You have such a lovely cock, my pet." I looked up at his bright red face, "Your body is so honest and sexy. I just wanna tease you forever," the face he made at the idea makes me giggle a little and reassure him, "Not this time though. You have to deal with this just a little longer my darling."

"Please...I really want to cum, ma'am." He moaned as I took his cock into my mouth once more, slowly bobbing my head back and forth. I simply moaned on his cock in response. I could tell he was getting desperate. His cock was leaking so much precum, and it was steadily throbbing against my tongue. I was going just slow enough to make him feel good, but not enough to push him over the edge and it was testing his patience. Still, he didn't thrust his hips, as is one of our rules. His thighs trembled and he whined pathetically, but he stayed obedient, and kept his hips still. "M-Ma'am...I'm so close..." His voice was trembling, and he was gripping the rope around his wrists so hard his knuckles had turned white.

I slowed my sucking before slowly pulling my mouth off of him. He breathed hard, trying to keep the sensations under control. "You're such a good boy." I cooed, standing up to kiss him gently. I ran my hands over his arms and sides, loving his body to help him relax. "Think you can hold out a little more for me?" I whispered in his ear for reassurance, knowing I was pushing his limits. He took another deep breath and nodded, assuring me he was ready for what I had planned next.

"Please don't stop, Ma'am..."

I smiled at him and kissed him deeply before patting his head and moving behind him. I run my hands slowly down his shoulders and back, feeling every curve of his body before giving his round ass a solid slap. He gasped from the sudden pain, but I could see goosebumps on his skin. "You liked that, didn't you?" I tease a little, nibbling on his ear. He couldn't answer, embarrassed that his answer was clearly written on his face. Continuing to leave little kisses on his neck, I grabbed the lube on the table and gently started working my fingers around his entrance. He shivered and moaned, sticking his ass out to press closer to my prodding fingers. I laughed a little, but indulged him, sliding one into him, "How's this?" I whispered.

"G-Good..." He groaned, "Please more.."

I obliged, slowly working my finger in and out of his tight hole, before slowly adding another, "Good boy." I cooed in his ear, "You're so desperate, aren't you? I bet I don't even have to touch your cock anymore to make you cum." To test my theory, I pushed in a little deeper, pressing my fingers firmly on his most sensitive spot. Immediately he tightened around my fingers, and I saw his cock jump, dripping even more precum. He moaned and whimpered at the sudden stimulation, his legs shook and his cock throbbed hard.

"If you keep doing that, I might cum, Ma'am.." He pleaded with a shaky voice. His body's reaction to his intense desire and his mind's attempt to stay obedient to me sent my heart racing with lust. Having this complete control over his body turns me on like crazy.

"You're so good for me," I praised him, petting his head and kissing his neck, "Don't you worry, your release is coming soon."

"Y-Yes please..!"

"Do you know how horny I was thinking about you edging your cock every night?" I teased him, walking over to slip on my harness and picked out the cock that I was going to claim him with, "Just imagining your cute face, and your loud moans. You're such a tease." I settled the thick, blue member in the harness and approached him from behind. This dildo was one of my favorites, really good at making him feel full. I knew he'd recognize it right away as I started prodding him. Hearing his gasp of anticipation sent shivers through my body. ""I'm very eager to milk out all that cum you saved up for me, and you'll give it to me hands free. Are you ready?" I ask in his ear as gripped his hips firmly in my hands.

"H-Hands free? I'm not sure I can ma'am..." his voice was shaky, filled with a little fear.

"You can, and you will," I giggled and slowly started sliding into him. His worried protests were replaced with deep moans. He hung his head and pushed his hips back against my cock, eager to be filled. I kept sprinkling his neck with kisses as I finished bottoming out inside him. His cock was red and throbbing, practically drooling with precum. "Oh my, look at you! Leaking so much just from being filled. I bet I don't even have to move." I teased, reaching around him to run my finger over the tip of his eager manhood.

"P-please! I want you to..." He whined, pressing his ass back against my hips, trying to coax me into fucking him.

"Now, now, my love," I gripped his hips tightly, stopping him from moving, "You know better."

"Yes Ma'am..." He sounded so pathetic and needy, I decided that he had been teased enough.

I started to thrust into him, staying deep, going slow. I was rewarded with loud moans, and a shuddering boy against my body. I run my hands all over his sides, his chest, his hips, his thighs, everywhere but that one area he desperately wants me to touch. "Feels good...It feels so good Ma'am..." He moans grew louder for me, spurring me on to go faster, "So good...please don't stop!"

"Does it feel good being milked by your mistress?" I nibbled and kissed his ear, reaching around to pinch his nipples gently, "It feels good to be fucked deep by Mistress' cock, doesn't it?"

"Y-Yes! God, yes Ma'am, it's so much..." His moans slowly start turning into whining, his cock steadily throbbing "Please...I wanna cum so bad...!"

I angle my cock a little differently before continuing my thrusting. From the sudden intensity of his moans, I knew I was thrusting against his prostate. Perfect. "Like that?" I moaned into his ear, steadily thrusting against that sweet spot.

"Y-Yes! Oh god! Ma'am I feel it coming..." He was gasping now, his legs shaking against his restraints.

"That's it! That's a good boy!" I praised him sweetly while keeping my pace, "I want you to really focus on how good it feels. Let it build up nice and slow..."

"Oh fuck...Ma'am...!" His body was tensing, his breathing hard and labored, "M-ma'am! I think I'm gonna...!"

"Cum for me..." I gave him a quiet command in his ear. This was just enough.

"Oh fuck..!" He cried out as his cock erupted, steadily pumping out a weeks worth of his thick cum onto the floor in front of him.

I continue thrusting into him, helping him release more and more. "Good boy! You're such a good boy for me. Let it aaaall out for me," I praised him through his moans and whimpers, wrapping my arms tight around his shaking body.

"Oh god! Oh god..." The pumping of his cock started to slow, the last few ropes of cum dripping down his shaft, "Fuck...."

I slowed my thrusting to a stop and showered his shoulders with kisses, savoring the feeling of his sweaty, shivering body against mine, "You're so good for me. Good boy."

"Thank you Ma'am..." He panted. Over time his breathing slowed and his body went limp.

I reached up to untie his wrists carefully and I grabbed a blanket as he reached down to free his ankles from the spreader bar. "You're so good for me. I love teasing you so much!" I wrapped him up in the blanket and hugged him tightly, "Now let's get you to bed. I'll pamper you a whole bunch tonight."

"I'm gonna need it," he chuckled, "This week took a lot out of me. You're worth it, though." He leaned up and kissed me gently.

"Don't worry, I'll milk you every day for the next week to make up for it!" I smiled, pulling him by his hand to my bedroom. I was mostly teasing. Mostly.

"E-Every day?"

ManaHasu
ManaHasu
66 Followers