A Closely Guarded Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You cannot have the hots for your teacher like this, he told himself silently.

He left to head back to the family room after composing himself, but stopped short in the hallway when he'd caught a glimpse of what looked like a dark room for developing pictures. He checked to make sure he was alone before slipping through the door and looking around the room.

The photographs were amazing! She had numerous pictures of landscapes, animals, and people scattered around the room, but the ones that caught Corey's eye were the pictures hanging to dry.

He stepped closer for a better look.

They all were black and white pictures of the same woman and depicted her in various states of undress. They were subtle and elegant, but had an erotic aspect as well. The different poses of the semi naked woman on a bed, against a wall, and in front of a window were remarkably calm, while still incredibly sexy.

Corey felt his heart rate quicken a little and a familiar twitch in his dick.

"Enjoying yourself?"

Corey leapt out of his skin and jumped back from the direction of the noise in panic.

"Fuck, you scared me!" he stammered.

Ms. Kline stepped into the room and looked at the pictures hanging from the line.

"It's not polite to snoop."

"I...uh...didn't mean to. I just got curious after seeing the dark room. I'm really sorry," Corey said.

She turned to look at him with a stern gaze.

"They're really good though," Corey added.

"You like them, huh? Just the naked ones or all of them?" she prodded.

Corey swallowed hard and tried to think of an answer. The bulge in his pants was very noticeable and he saw Ms. Kline glance towards it.

"Do they turn you on? Ms. Kline asked.

"I...I don't know," he replied quietly.

Her head tilted and she stepped closer.

"You don't know?"

Her blue eyes were piercing through Corey. His heart was pounding and he felt sweat beading on his forehead. Why was she pressing him like this?

"Who's in the pictures?" Corey dared to ask.

She considered the question for a moment.

"A friend. Do you like her?"

"I mean, the pictures are amazing."

"Want to see more?"

Was she fucking with him, he considered.

"Um, okay," he said despite his nervousness.

Ms. Kline stepped over to a desk and grabbed two pictures from a drawer.

"How about these? Do you like them like you like those up there?" she asked while holding them up for him to see.

These photos we very different. Corey found himself staring at another pair of black and white pictures, but this time they were of his teacher and she was completely naked, posing on her back with her arms caressing her beautiful body. He nearly passed out from the surprise and knew he shouldn't have stared, but he couldn't tear his eyes away. His cock stiffened immediately and his throat tightened.

"They're perfect," he stammered.

"What would you do to keep one?" she asked seductively.

Corey couldn't think. This wasn't right, but it was everything he dreamed about for the past months. I'd do anything, he thought.

"Anything," he said shakily.

"Well, you've seen me now, so it's only fair that I see you. Take off your clothes."

Corey felt dizzy, but his hands moved unconsciously to unbuckle his pants and drop them to the floor and remove his socks. He pulled his polo shirt off and took a deep breath before pushing his briefs down his legs. His dick sprung free and jutted out in Ms. Kline's direction. He'd never been so hard and his teacher's eyes widened a little when she saw it throbbing in front of her.

Ms. Kline sat down in the chair across from where Corey stood and crossed her legs. She was still holding her pictures within his view.

"I want you to grab your cock and stroke yourself to this picture. You're going to show me how much it turns you on," she told him. "Then maybe I'll let you keep one."

He was scared. He was horny. Terrified, but aching to do as this gorgeous woman commanded.

He grabbed his rock hard dick and began to stroke himself.

"Go slowly," Ms. Kline said.

He slowly jacked himself off and his mind became flooded full of thoughts of him fucking Ms. Kline on the bed in her pictures. He wanted to taste her juices and feel the slickness of her pussy as he fucked her

"Faster."

Corey picked up his pace and felt his heartrate quicken even more and his orgasm approached far faster than normal. He was breathing hard and the warmth was spreading throughout his body quickly. A couple more strokes and he'd explode.

"Stop!" she ordered.

He let go of his cock right away and looked at her in disbelief. Ms. Kline stared back with a slight smile.

"You won't cum until I give you permission. This is your punishment for snooping. Understand?"

"Yes, Ms. Kline," Corey answered.

"Start stroking again. Faster this time."

Corey obeyed.

His arousal was dizzying and he could barely control himself. All I want is to cum in front of her, he thought.

"Are you thinking about me," Ms. Kline asked. "Are you picturing your dick ramming into my pussy?"

"Yes!" was all he could say as his body tightened and he neared the edge. The pressure in his balls was rising and he knew he couldn't last long, but he really didn't want to fail.

"Stop!" she commanded again.

Reluctantly, Corey released his cock and tried to maintain control. He was so close to cumming and the pressure was almost unbearable.

"Are you ready to cum?"

"Yes. I want to sooo bad."

"Too bad. Rest for a minute and then start again. This time, go faster!" she said sternly.

After a short break, Corey took hold of his aching dick and pumped it faster than before. His body started tingling immediately after the fire spread down to his toes in a matter of seconds. He was so hot and the pressure in his balls grew with every stroke of his cock. He imagined fucking her from behind and pictured her boobs bouncing with each thrust. He was desperate for the release that only she could provide.

"Mmm. Fuck, I can't take it anymore!" Corey said loudly.

"Stop! Don't you dare cum!"

He let go of himself and sank back against the wall in exhaustion. Ms. Kline stood up, approached him, and grabbed him by the chin.

"You want to cum?"

"Yes," he begged. "Please."

Olivia dropped to her knees and took his dick into her mouth, sucking several inches of it before gagging. She didn't seem to care and engulfed more of his cock with her warm mouth. She sucked hard and swirled her her tongue around the swollen head. The sensation was overpowering and his earlier masturbation made it impossible to hold on any longer. Corey's body spasmed and his dick throbbed as he shot rope after rope of cum down Ms. Kline's throat, which she swallowed eagerly until she couldn't milk anymore out.

He sank to the floor as she released him and his entire body felt like jelly. They both caught their breath for a few moments and Ms. Kline watched him in silence as he regained his composure.

Unexpectedly, she leaned forward and kissed him deeply on the lips, snaking her tongue into his mouth before pulling away.

"You're not done yet," she told him.

Corey was a little confused until he noticed his dick was already stiffening again. The recharge time surprised him.

"How bad do you want to fuck me?" she asked.

Corey answered by sliding his hand beneath her skirt and moving to feel the wetness coming from her pussy. She straightened her back and pulled her sweater over her head, exposing her ample tits with her hard nipples poking through her lacey bra.

Corey grabbed her waistband and pulled her skirt down, bringing her pink lace thong into view. It was soaked from her arousal.

She jumped on him and they mashed their mouths together in a desperate kiss. Their tongues danced and she bit his lip before attacking his neck.

"Ohhh shit, that feels good," he gasped.

She sucked harder, leaving marks as she trailed up his neck to his shoulders. Corey simultaneously unclasped Olivia's bra and kneaded her soft tits. She moaned against him and bit him in response.

She pulled him on top of her as she laid back and pushed Corey's head down towards her pussy. He yanked her thong off and dove down to run his tongue across her outer lips. He thrust two fingers into her hot depths and spread her lips so he could flick and suckle her clit.

"Fuck! Keep doing that! Ahh, yes!" she exclaimed.

Corey sucked harder and curled his fingers to reach her g spot. Olivia thrashed in ecstasy and arched her back while moaning louder.

"I want your dick inside me, Corey! Fuck me right now!" she commanded him.

He withdrew his finger and thrust his hard cock into Olivia's sopping wet pussy. She moaned again and wrapped her legs firmly around his back. He moved in and out of her hard and fast, only pausing occasionally to grab her diamond hard nipple with his mouth.

Olivia's moans continued to get more intense and Corey once again felt the warmth and pressure begin to build within him. He couldn't control himself and fucked her faster and faster. Their breathing grew ragged and she pulled him deeper into her with her strong legs.

"Don't stop. Don't stop. Harder! Fuck! Don't stooooop!" she screamed.

He exploded inside of her, unleashing spurt after spurt of thick white cum inside her eager pussy. They moaned loudly in unison and her pussy spasmed around his slowly softening cock.

Corey collapsed on top of her, panting and sweaty. He was spent.

Olivia slid her legs along his ass and was dizzy from her powerful orgasm. Their breathing slowed and the pair, exhausted from their lust, drifted off to sleep.

12