All Comments on 'A Closer View'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really Fun!

I don't know how I missed reading this story, which is among your best, although most all of them are outstanding.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
PUPPY LOVE

turns into dog day after-nooners and more. TK U MLJ LV NV

DohcdaveDohcdaveover 6 years ago
Maybe I was seeing double ?

12 years old, and I’d just ran home from the playground a mile away in S. F.; I flopped on the bed to catch my breath and looked in the lower flat’s window to see that twin girls had moved in downstairs! 😜you’ve stirred those fond memories from 50 years ago- 😊

SWT3SWT3about 6 years ago
Questions resolved, hooray!

It is so great to learn the states of mind of our respective lovers from their earlier encounter as they get it on in the present! I don't know that I would have handled the dialogue quite the same way, but it was, "oh so satisfying" to see my questions answered in this tale.

There are times that I really want to throttle Jim. That he would be so crude about responding to Maria's proposal was the first. The second came as I learned that, even at the end, he was still playing "hard to get" on having this goddess become a roommate.

That said, I really loved the twist of having Mrs. Dumbrowsky getting off to our two lovers.

roveroneroveronealmost 6 years ago
really enjoyed it...

HOT, and loved she had her natural rich Hispanic fur burger still, and that he really appreciated it...

5, and fave

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 5 years ago
What a fucking deal!

Jim's got an offer he can't refuse--probably more sex in a month than he's had his entire life.

I thoroughly enjoyed this story.

samanthawasamanthawaover 5 years ago
Teriffic

A great story, well told with believable characters and a story. I loved it. You are a wonderful writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story!

Love your writing thank you for sharing your abundant talent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A very enjoyable story

I really enjoyed the build up and gentle seduction as things progressed. I especially love how his lady tweaked and fondled and sucked his man nipples as well.

My wife and a former long term lady partner did and still do this to me, it is such an amazing way to hurry along an orgasm. Thank you for mentioning it as most of my male buddies don't get any feelings at all from their nipples.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Mad, Bad And Great

Great story and I loved the ending. Another one that could do with a sequel especially after Maria (and her flatmates??) move in!!!

oldtwitoldtwitover 3 years ago

Another great story, you write about sex so well

O2O2over 2 years ago

Nice sequel. It does beg for a third chapter.

chasingpantieschasingpantiesabout 2 years ago

Nice story! Hopefully there is more to this one. You are a very talented and creative. Looking forward to reading more of you stories.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 2 years ago

Thank you on so many levels. This just built on the first story and went so much higher. Love how you brought them back together and then added to it. Fantastic sex scene, loved her full bush, wish more writers would do that.

That closing scene as the neighbour masturbates to them knocked it out of the park!

nyteramblernyteramblerover 1 year ago

Liked this one would be fun to see where it went after she moved in.

Ynotnow69Ynotnow69about 1 year ago

Thanks for another great story Ann loved the characters and especially loved the ending

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Just as stimulating as the first time I read it..thank you for your fine considerations.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
3179 Followers
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...

story TAGS