All Comments on 'A Cock and & Cunt Licking Caregiver'

by IsabellaEmily

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
NegamerguyNegamerguyover 2 years ago

Ohhhhhh...very hot! I do hope there is more to come in this story

Marbury1803Marbury1803over 2 years ago

At least for my particular tastes, you are absolutely the hottest writer I follow. Thanks for sharing your stories with us.

Luvstories57Luvstories57over 2 years ago

Loved that story...deliciously kinky. Nicely written. Exciting, arousing. I find myself wanting more...a part two is needed...😬

ElsieAldaineElsieAldaineover 2 years ago

That was very sexy and very well written.

Nylon1Nylon1over 2 years ago

I loved this. Such a different kind of eroticism. I particularly liked your comment at the beginning about a parallel universe. I should use this to shake off inhibitions in my stories. It’s so liberating.

armando100armando100over 2 years ago

beautifully written!!!

Bj11Bj11over 2 years ago

You are the hottest writer I’ve read in a while….

BiHubby68BiHubby68over 2 years ago

@IsabellaEmily

I just discovered you because of looking at the "favorites" of other author's and member's profiles. After looking over the list of your writings, this was the story I chose to read first.

It was a true pleasure reading this story. It was so very tender and sweet. It brought the feeling of a beautiful smile to my heart.

I have also added you to my "favorites" and very much looking forward to reading your other works!

bisincebirth@gmail.com

BigGreg8xBigGreg8xover 2 years ago

Extremely erotica and beautifully written with compassion for the characters!!!! and their needs!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent concept and erotic execution.

Is there more for these 3??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So sucking hot. Cunt crazed fucker Lanc’s UK.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely fucking sucking wonderful, red hot. I absolutely adore cunt in every way, and bi sexual women. More and more like this please, and soon.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 2 years ago

5 stars all the way, damn erotic tale of meeting their needs, can we ask for more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very erotic and sensual. Your writing stills are are incredible making the reader feel they are truly part of the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing erotic story yet again from this prolific writer. Much thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is soooo hot. My pussy is just throbbing. You are a wonderful author !!! I can’t wait to read more of your work!

LordDeanLordDeanover 1 year ago

This is a really erotic, sexy story. Thank you for sharing it. I'm off to read more, after I clean up first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have read porn for years, but have now found the writer who I prefer over all others. Your storieS are so very hot. You cover many different categories with the same enthusiasm. Please keep up your writing. Who needs sex when they have your stories, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An actual story with characters, setting and back story...and then you gently add the eroticism and the sensual play and this becomes a lovely sexy story.

Thank you,

Michael

splayer1splayer1over 1 year ago

Fun story. Funny too. Poor Kent, from his eyeballs popping out and veins in his neck bursting... to instant nirvana. If she keeps it up the poor guy's gonna have a heart attack. I would've preferred that Chloe maintain her subtlety all the way through though rather than going vulgar. The character was ideal for innuendo and tease play.

This is my first non-anonymous post although I've read here very sporadically for probably twenty years. After dropping in and learning a little about this author I finally signed up because I think I may be madly in love. Literotically anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A woman doesn't stop at just one orgasm. If Kelly went five or six weeks without she'd be looking for five or six orgasms. I enjoyed the story but it needs a couple more chapters. Good writing, in fact, very good!!

TheOldStudTheOldStudover 1 year ago

Nice story but I thought that you could have done a lot more with it...

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Didn't like that Kelly was in on it and made all the decisions and Kent knew nothing. Also, Kent got off but Kelly started a romance. Could have had a lot different vibe but I didn't like this one felt at all.

Kent was a cuckold.....

Mahto54Mahto54over 1 year ago

Best story I've read in a long time. I love the way you think!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stores written by women have much better sex scenes, male writers always go on and on with so many that

they get bowering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Okay." Kelly whispered. "But you'll have to feed him. My hands are shaking."

Hmmm... that can't be. It almost reads like a sick joke in an otherwise-brilliant story, since you said right up front in the intro that this girl had one arm amputated. Oh dear.

colrbtddscolrbtddsover 1 year ago

Wonderfully delicious !! Your writing is superb and smooth without overdoing it. Best story that I have read in months. You have moved to the top of my favorite author list !!! 5* plus

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was fucking HOT! As a disabled senior I'm way past trying but you got to me anyway. Damn. Now I have to read all your stuff. 10 stars if I could. Great work!

petewilson4321petewilson4321over 1 year ago

I've probably read over a few hundred stories here and this is for sure the best!! LOVED the build up, chemistry and everything about it. Wish I could hug you IE! Thank you!

cmj711cmj711over 1 year ago

That was sooo well done!

Having Chloe put on Kelly's panties was a wonderful & erotic touch!

JakezaJakezaabout 1 year ago

I too.. like other readers... have read and loved many of the stories. here... This one... Wow...!!! My imagination and that of my wife too... was stoked beyond many of the excitements we have read and played out before...

So very good.. and so very sexy... Thank you...!!!

OneLongSchlongOneLongSchlongabout 1 year ago

OMFG! Just incredible. VERY stimulating story. Please continue. Have the 3 of them become lovers. 5+++

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Loved it. I like sex stories written by women, more sensuous. Story easily believable. And there are a lot of guys in hospital beds that would give their left nut to get a blow job or hand job from a nurse. Best lines were when Chloe unbuttoned her top, and then took it and her bra off. My 82 year old cock will thank you later tonight.

BBPierceBBPierce12 months ago

Well done, as an erotica writer myself I always enjoy reading well written and high content sexually driven stories by other erotica writers. This one keeps you hanging on and even at the end you want to keep reading more, it is so graphically sexually driven. I for one would like to read a Part 2 of this horny story. It just covers so many kinks, what is not to love about it.

LOFTYsmallisbeterLOFTYsmallisbeter12 months ago

Tat got me so hard and hot 222?.

DxstebbDxstebb12 months ago

Sequal please!!! Chloe really needs to explore Kent for herself but with all of them involved. Don't pay attention to the negative comments. I have no idea why some people are even here. I can't imagine what dud's they must be behind closed doors. You're a talented writer with a knack for bringing us into your sexually charged mind and letting us enjoy the ride with you. I am always excited to experience your next peice. Good work.

DaveComfortDaveComfort12 months ago

The sexual tension oozed off the pages. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Sequel! Sequel!

OnlyInMyMindOnlyInMyMind10 months ago

For a home visit like that, I would happily fall off a ladder too.😁

Bobbyd629Bobbyd6298 months ago

I just can’t stop reading your most erotic and sensual stories. They can still cause an old man to be physically excited. Thank you and keep up writing them.

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royale8 months ago

Very sexy stuff. I'll be doing a deep dive into your library.

slowhaandsslowhaands6 months ago

I love this.

The characters seem genuine and alive. With a perfect level of sexual tension and uncertainty.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

IsabellaEmily, thanks so much !! I was enthralled with this story. I know I will read more. Again,. many thanks. :)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Beautifully written,

I am thinking written by a woman that is experienced in this type of play.

It took me back a few years when a mature lady friend of my wife introduced us to her husband….

He was unfortunately impotent.

My wife finished up having full a on lesbian relationship.

Both getting pleasure from each other in front of him.

This gave him all the pleasure he needed……

On occasions I was also a winner as I got to join them both in bed where I was treated to an evening / night of pleasure that my imagination could have never conjured up.

Thank you for getting my memory back….R xx

GoldenDelightsGoldenDelights3 months ago

Awesome sorry to read the only shame it’s only one chapter a second chapter of the night with Kelly giving pleasure to Chloe and beyond could have been incredible

Very_Useful_27Very_Useful_272 months ago

Great writing. Really, really enjoyed it. A well-paced story. Great description, great tension, great release. All three participants were very satisfied - and that transferred to the reader. Looking forward to reading more of your work. Thank you, IsabellaEmily!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Excellent, thank you. A female perspective. Sweet.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

I love it. Fillth, dominant lady, face-sitting. What more can a man like me ask for? Bring it on, darling girl. Beautifully written, much better than my humble efforts.

Knowing this was written by a woman makes it a real 'Turn On' for a randy old so-and-so like me. I wish more women were brave enough to write stories like this. I look forward to reading more of your beautiful bedtime stories for kinky men.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsabellaEmily@IsabellaEmily
3731 Followers
Thanks for visiting my profile. I’m Isabella and I’m a pleasure addict from the Midwest, currently residing in Florida, where I spend my time swimming, running, fucking, reading, hiking, singing, swearing, touching, tickling, exploring, loving, painting, and writing filthy s...