A Cock and & Cunt Licking Caregiver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time she gave him a few slow strokes, ending by running her finger over his tip and taking a ball of his clear and hot precum onto her index finger.

"I'll see you in a while with your dinner." She whispered with a wink.

"I already ate." Said Kent, his eyes as big as saucers. "Kelly made my dinner early."

"I'll stop back to say goodnight then." Chloe whispered.

As she left the living room she headed for the kitchen, stopping on the way to lick his slippery precum off her finger. The taste made her nipples stiffen and her clitoris throb with need.

She took a deep breath and walked into the kitchen.

"Everything go okay?" asked Kelly.

"Oh yes." Chloe replied. "He's his usual cheerful self."

Chloe stepped to the sink to wash her hands like she usually did, while Kelly busied herself at the stove.

"Yeah. I think that as much as this situation sucks, he keeps realizing that it could have ended so much more badly for him." Kelly said.

Kelly opened the oven door and bent down, and Chloe happened to turn towards her as she did.

Chloe noticed immediately that Kelly wasn't wearing a bra, and she had a perfect view of her right breast.

"Anything I can help with?" Chloe asked, pulling her eyes away from Kelly's dark brown areola and nipple.

"Are you opposed to a little wine with dinner?" asked Kelly.

"I really shouldn't." said Chloe. "But don't let that stop you from enjoying some. Tell me what you want, and I'll get it opened and pour you some."

"The red right there on the table. And if you change your mind help yourself or open the other one." Said Kelly.

In short order the food was on the table, and they were digging in.

"This is really good." Said Chloe. "Not that I expected it not to be."

"Thank you." Kelly replied. "I should cook more often, but it's just so much easier to do takeout."

"Tell me about it." Chloe said. "After working all day it's all I can do to eat in front of the television most nights. I don't have the energy to do anything but eat, shower, and fall asleep."

"You're too young to have that little of a social life." Said Kelly.

"At this point my social life is restricted to my clients, social media, and my vibrator." Chloe told her.

At the mention of Chloe's vibrator Kelly paused with her fork halfway to her mouth, and they made awkward eye contact.

There were several moments of silence, and Chloe decided to be the one to speak first.

"I'm sorry." She said. "I hadn't intended to mention anything even remotely sexual. We don't need to talk about those things unless you want to."

Kelly looked down at her plate.

"But I want to." She said quietly.

"You do?" asked Chloe.

"I do." Kelly answered. "I'm just unsure how to bring it up."

"Well since it's already been brought up......" Chloe suggested.

"You're right." Said Kelly. "I might as well jump in."

She picked up her wine glass and drained it. When she put it back down on the table Chloe noticed that her hand was shaking.

She reached over and put her hand over top of Kelly's.

"It's okay." She told the older woman. "Whatever you've decided about my offer I can live with. And whatever it is, I'll never tell anyone."

Kelly looked into her eyes.

"I think I'd like to try." She said. "In fact, I know I'd like to try. It's all I've been able to think about since last night."

Chloe smiled at her.

"I've been thinking about it a lot too." admitted Chloe.

"However," said Kelly softly, "I need to say some things up front."

"Go right ahead." Said Chloe.

"I've never done anything like this before." Kelly stated. "All of my sex has been with Kent. In fact, no one but him as ever even touched me in a sexual way."

"That's alright Kelly." Chloe told her. "I've always felt that the best pleasure comes from emotional and sexual connection with whoever you're with, rather than the experience that either partner brings to the encounter."

"That's another thing though." Said Kelly, with a slight tremor in her voice. "As much as I want this, and I really do want it. Hell I need it. I'm not sure if I could be fair to you. I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to....."

"Kelly, I don't need you to reciprocate." Said Chloe. "Don't get me wrong, helping you will absolutely arouse me. But I'd be more than happy to be there for you without expecting you to do anything for me. "

"Really?" Kelly whispered. "Because I kept thinking that.....uh.....well......"

"Yes really." Chloe assured her. "Making you feel good would give me a lot of pleasure. And no matter how much it turns me on I can always wait until I get home to make myself orgasm."

"You wouldn't think that was selfish of me?" asked Kelly.

"Sometimes being selfish can be a fucking turn on." Whispered Chloe.

Kelly still looked apprehensive, but there was definitely a look of need and curiosity mixed in.

"Can I ask," started Chloe, "what about your husband?"

"I haven't talked about this with him." Said Kelly. "Not yet. I wanted to make sure you would be really willing to......I just wasn't......."

"If you're comfortable with it I'd be more than happy to make him cum." Said Chloe. "In fact, I'd be willing to do this any way you would prefer."

"What do you mean?" asked Kelly.

"I would be happy to pleasure him while you stay in the kitchen." Said Chloe. "Or you could watch if you'd like. And I'd be happy to pleasure you in front of him, or in here, or anywhere you want me to."

"I hadn't really thought too much about it beyond maybe you and I." said Kelly "That's really what I've thought about the most."

"That makes sense." Said Chloe. "If I'd gone without an orgasm for four or five weeks, I'd be unable to form complete sentences."

"What do you think Chloe?" asked Kelly. "How should we do this?"

"Well I'm sure Kent is in there hard and ready." Said Chloe. "And if he's not I'm sure he can get that way quick."

"If he saw down your shirt, he's probably still ready." Said Kelly softly. "You've been distracting me since you got here."

"I could go in there and make him cum right now." Said Chloe. "And then after that you and I could spend some time together."

"I'm not sure if I'm......." Kelly stuttered.

"Do you need more time to think about it?" Chloe asked. "There's no rush."

"I don't need more time for that." Said Kelly. "I need it pretty bad. I'm just not sure about telling Kent about you and I until we know if I can......"

"You want to make sure you can orgasm before you let him know?" asked Chloe. "That'll keep him from asking questions if you decide you don't like it."

"Yes!" said Kelly. "Exactly."

"Well how about this?" Chloe suggested. "I'll go say goodnight to Kent. After that I'll go out the front door and you can lock up behind me."

"Okay." Said Kelly slowly.

"And I'll go around to the back door, and he'll never know I'm here." Chloe finished.

"And when you say goodnight to him," whispered Kelly, "will you......?"

"That's up to you Kelly." Said Chloe. "If you want me to I can certainly make him cum."

"I think you should." Said Kelly. "I'd feel better about us then."

"Okay." Said Chloe, standing up. "Shall I tell him you know?"

"I think so." Said Kelly. "I wouldn't want him to not enjoy it if he was afraid that I'd disapprove."

"How should I make him cum?" Chloe asked.

"How?" repeated Kelly, as if realizing for the first time that there were different ways.

"I can use my hands." Chloe said. "Or my mouth. But I don't want to cross any lines here."

"He's always wanted to cum in my mouth." Whispered Kelly. "But I have that really strong gag reflex I mentioned. I've never been able to let him do that."

"I'll tell him it's an early Christmas gift then." Chloe grinned. "Want to watch? Or want me to come get you when I'm leaving?"

"Why don't I stay in here?" asked Kelly. "At least for the beginning. I'll drift over and listen, but I won't interfere."

Chloe started towards the doorway, and then turned back on impulse and hugged Kelly, at once reassuring her, and establishing an erotic connection.

They lingered like that for a few moments, Chloe with her arms around Kelly and Kelly holding on tight with her one arm. After several moments had passed, they let go of each other, and Chloe went through to the dining room.

In the dining room she paused and undid two buttons on her shirt. She looked at her reflection in the window and smiled. She was looking forward to this.

She walked into the living room, where Kent was watching tv with the sound off.

"Anything good on?" she asked.

He glanced in her direction.

"Not really. Same crap that's always on." He said. "How was dinner?"

"It was delicious." She told him, moving to the foot of the bed. "Kelly is an excellent cook."

His eyes were focused on her ample breasts, and the way her shirt strained to contain them. With a few buttons undone her flesh was pushing the shirt open, and he had an eyeful of her cleavage.

"She is." He agreed, trying unsuccessfully to shift his gaze elsewhere. "She's a good wife."

"She's an excellent wife." Chloe corrected him. "You know how I know?"

She noticed that there was a definite bulge under the sheet. His cock was beginning to stiffen again. She reached up and slowly undid the remaining buttons on her top.

"How?" he asked softly.

"Because she's noticed how horny you've been lately." Chloe said, reaching out and taking the sheet in her hand.

She began to drag it away from his body. She pulled it a little slower as his cock came into view, thick and veiny and pulsing as it grew to full stiffness as she watched it.

"She has?" he asked, unsure about what exactly was happening.

"Oh yes she has." Chloe said. "It's been pretty obvious every night when she and I bring your dinner in and you're pitching that great big tent under the sheet."

"I guess there isn't really anywhere to hide it in this bed." He said.

"Well, she feels horrible." Chloe said. "With you sitting here hard and throbbing and leaking all that precum with no way to get your balls emptied."

He was completely hard now, the skin stretched tight on his cock as it strained straight up into the air.

"Yeah." He agreed, trying to hide the fact that he was starting to breath heavy. "It really sucks."

"She's asked if I would help you." Chloe told him. "If you'd be comfortable with that."

"Help me?" he asked, his voice hopeful.

"Of course." Chloe said.

She put her hand on his thigh and moved her hand slowly towards his cock. His cock bounced with lust as his heart pounded.

She winked at him and removed her hand from his leg and shrugged her shirt off. She laid it over the back of the sofa and undid her bra before dropping it next to her shirt. If he couldn't touch, he might as well be able to look.

"Would you like help Kent?" she asked softly.

He nodded his head, making no effort now to hide the fact that he was staring at her breasts. She leaned close to him, her breasts pressing against his chest.

"Maybe next time I come over I can take my time and help you really enjoy this." She whispered in his ear. "But tonight, I just really need to taste your cock and your cum."

"Is this really happening?" he whispered.

"Yes, it is Kent." She assured him. "Will you cum for me?"

"Jesus yes!" he groaned.

"In my mouth?" she asked. "Will you let me swallow your cum?"

"You want that?" he asked.

"So much." She answered. "I fucking love the taste of cum."

She bent over and licked his cockhead, her tongue coated with her own spit. His precum mixed with her saliva and left a trail of clear fluid stretching from her bottom lip to his cock as she stared at him.

"Can I have your cum Kent?" she asked.

"Fuck yes." He whispered.

She opened her mouth and pushed it against his cock, her tongue snaking out to swirl around the cockhead.

He sank back against the pillow and groaned again.

She closed her lips around his cockhead and sucked, pushing a mouthful of spit against his cock as she worked her mouth around his shaft.

He didn't have the biggest cock she'd ever encountered, but it was definitely in the top three. It had to be a bit over seven inches, and thick. She closed her eyes and felt him throb against her tongue.

She pulled her mouth away and spit on her hand, sliding it up and down his shaft. She stroked him slowly, not wanting his salty spurts to start before she was ready.

When his cock was shiny with spit and precum, she licked the base of his cock and made eye contact with him as she began dragging her tongue all the way up his shaft, savoring the feel of him throbbing against her face until she reached the tip.

She flicked her tongue against his cock head, tasting another bolt of slippery precum ooze out of his hole.

Her fingers began to tickle his balls, and she felt them tighten up against his body.

"Don't hold back." She told him. "Your balls are full, and you really need this. Just let it happen and give me all your warm cum. I really want it."

She opened her mouth and covered his cock again, sucking and licking as she worked his length into her mouth. She felt him pulsing with need and knew he was already close to an orgasm.

She put her fingers around the base of his cock and began to stroke as she bobbed her head up and down, her wet tongue flat against the underside of his cock while she sucked.

"Oh gawd I'm gonna cum already!" he groaned.

"Mmmmm-hmmmmmmmm." She moaned around his shaft, wanting him to know how much she needed his load.

"I'm gonna! I'm gonna! Now! NOW! NOWWWWWWW!" he bellowed.

She felt his cock lurch and she sucked harder as a flood of his scalding cum hit the roof of her mouth and surged into the back of her throat. He spurted a second time, more powerfully than the first and she felt a heavy splatter of cum land directly against her throat.

Her hand was milking him as fast as she could, and she swallowed as she felt a third burst fill her mouth to the point of overflowing.

Swallowing caused her mouth to contract around him, and he moaned as she lightly bit against his stiff flesh.

She moved her mouth to his cockhead, and another salty spurt covered her tongue as she stroked his spasming cock.

"Holy fuck holy fuck holy fuck holy fuck." He grunted, his cock pulsing as yet another spurt of cum pushed against her tongue.

"Oh yeah baby." She moaned, her lips and tongue licking against his stiff erection.

She felt him throb in her hand, and she pushed her mouth down again, taking him all the way into her throat. She tried pushing her tongue against his balls but he was too thick, so she tickled them with her fingers and felt him pulse again, his cock suddenly a bit less urgently hard than it had been.

She pulled her mouth away and looked at his cock, and saw that it looked pleasantly exhausted, white cum and spit all along the shaft and dripping on his balls, as it began to lean towards his thigh.

"Jesus that was amazing." He whispered, unable to catch his breath.

She grinned at him.

"You fucking taste amazing honey." She said. "I fucking loved it."

She took a towel from the end table near the bed and wiped her face, and chin, before beginning to gently wipe his cock, balls, and thighs.

Another drop of cum appeared at his cockhead and she dipped her head down and sucked it up, before using the towel to dry his cock as best she could.

She put the sheet back over him and reached out to caress his cheek.

"Thank you baby." She whispered. "I fucking loved that."

"Thank you." He murmured.

"Do you need anything?" she asked.

"Maybe turn off the lights?" he said softly. "I think I'm going to fall asleep pretty quick."

She leaned over and kissed his cheek.

"Sleep tight." She whispered. "You sure earned it."

She turned off the lamp and the tv, picked up her bra and top and quietly left the room.

Standing at the edge of the dining room she saw Kelly, and the look of lust on the older woman's face was almost more than she could stand.

She glanced back into the living room, and in the dim light from the dining room could see that Kent's eyes were closed in blissful exhaustion.

Chloe stepped quickly to Kelly and pulled her into the kitchen.

"He's asleep already I think." Chloe whispered. "There's probably no need for me to go out the front door and around the back. He'll never know what time I left."

"Are you sure you're comfortable with this?" asked Kelly.

"Oh yes." Said Chloe. "I fucking loved it."

"I mean if you help me." Said Kelly softly. "Are you still okay to do that?"

Chloe reached out and pulled the edge of Kelly's blouse out of her skirt, reaching up inside her clothing to cup her breast. She felt the heat of Kelly's body, and she stepped closer as she gently rolled Kelly's nipple in her fingers.

Kelly's eyes closed and she wrapped her arm around Chloe's bare shoulders.

"Yes, Kelly." Chloe whispered. "I still want to make you cum too."

Kelly's knees sagged, and Chloe grabbed her to keep her from falling.

"Where do you want to cum Kelly?" she asked.

Kelly grabbed Chloe's arm and pulled her around the corner towards the back door. They stepped down two steps and then they were around another corner and on the basement stairs.

Kelly pulled the door shut at the top of the stairs, and then led the way down.

At the bottom of the stairs Kelly shut another door and turned on the lights. Despite the erotic circumstances Chloe was impressed. They were in a home theater.

There was a huge television on the far wall, and two rows of reclining love seats in front of it. Against the back wall was a sectional sofa, shaped like a horseshoe with a huge ottoman in the center.

The walls and ceiling were painted black, and the carpet underfoot was thick.

"It's soundproofed down here." Said Kelly. "And completely private."

Chloe tossed her bra and top onto the arm of the sofa, and stepped close to Kelly again and pulled her body up against herself.

"Is there anything you don't want?" Chloe whispered, her fingers pulling Kelly's shirt over her head.

"What do you mean?" Kelly replied.

Chloe felt the other woman's body tremble, and she could sense a definite physical need emanating from the other woman. She placed her hands on Kelly's breasts and felt the stiff nipples with her fingers.

"Are you okay if I use my mouth to make you cum?" asked Chloe. "Or do you want me to just use my fingers?"

"Whatever you're comfortable with." Kelly panted, her eyes giving away her desire for oral pleasure.

"Then I'll use my mouth." Chloe whispered. "I want to taste your wet hole."

Kelly took in several deep breaths, at once excited and nervous to experience her first sexual encounter with another woman.

"Can I undress you?" Chloe asked softly.

Kelly nodded her head, and Chloe pushed her gently to the sofa, and Kelly sat.

Chloe knelt and pulled Kelly's shoes off, and then ran her hands up Kelly's calves. On her knees between Kelly's legs, she slid her hands up into her skirt and found the edge of her panties at her hips.

She began to gently pull them, and Kelly lifted her hips as they came down, and then lifted her legs as Chloe pulled them all the way off. They were pink and lacy, with a wet spot where Kelly's arousal had begun leaking out of her pussy.

Chloe brought them to her nose and inhaled the scent of Kelly's arousal.

Kelly's watched, her eyes growing bigger and her heart beginning to beat faster.

"Can I have these?" Chloe asked. "They're soaked with your need."

Kelly nodded her head, expecting Chloe to set them aside to take with her later.

Instead, Chloe pushed Kelly's skirt up a bit, and laid the panties on Kelly's bare thigh.

She then stood up, and undid the snap of her khaki pants, pushing them down over her hips. She stepped out of her shoes and standing on one leg at a time, she removed her pants and laid them on the ottoman.