A Cock and & Cunt Licking Caregiver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then hooked her thumbs in her own panties and pushed them off, stepping out them.

Then, looking Kelly in the eye, she picked up the pink panties, with the clearly visible wet spot of arousal, and pulled them on, pulling the wet crotch snug up against her own shaved cunt.

Still looking Kelly in the eye, she pulled one of the cushions off the sofa and put it on the floor, and again knelt between Kelly's thighs.

She pushed Kelly's skirt the rest of the way up and placing her hands on her hips she pulled her to the edge of the sofa. Kelly felt Chloe's hot breath against her inner thigh, and she felt Chloe's lips brush softly against her skin.

She moaned with the eroticism of the moment.

She was going out of her mind with arousal and need.

She was aroused because she'd been so long without an orgasm.

Because just a few minutes ago she'd stood just out of sight and watched and heard her husband cum in Chloe's young mouth while Chloe whimpered with pleasure.

Because she'd wondered for years if there was truth to the saying that a woman knows how to pleasure another woman best orally.

Because she'd been drawn to Chloe from the first night she'd met her.

Because her cunt needed a tongue in it so badly, and that need was about to be met.

Kelly shuddered again and closed her eyes as she felt Chloe's thumb brush through her pubic hair.

She wished she were cleanshaven like Chloe was, but shaving down there was a two-handed job, and she'd only had one arm for her entire adult life. Besides her husband claimed that he loved her full bush, and if the hours he spent between her legs were any indication he wasn't lying.

She whimpered as she felt her sensitive clit react to the gentle motion of Chloe's fingers dancing against her thighs and abdomen.

Without warning Chloe leaned forward and put her mouth against Kelly's soft slit, her tongue flicking against the lips, and her fingers urgently pushing against her soft thighs.

"Yessssssssssssssssssssss!" Kelly hissed.

Her hips rolled up off of the sofa as Chloe's tongue pulled at the soft folds of her deprived cunt. She felt Chloe's tongue push deeper into her and begin lapping at the sensitive entrance to her cunt.

"That feels sooooo gooooooood." She moaned.

She gave each of her nipples a quick pinch, one right after the other, before placing her hand on top of Chloe's head.

Chloe's fingers were pulling at her pussy lips, and she felt a finger push against her opening, before pressing in.

She willed her eyes open and looked down at Chloe, her face buried between her legs, her tongue and fingers making it hard for Kelly to focus on anything except the orgasm she so desperately needed.

She felt Chloe's tongue leave her hole, and begin to lick up and down her lips as she pushed another finger up inside her.

She felt an orgasm start to rumble deep inside of clit, and her belly began to clench as the pleasurable throbbing started to pulse through her entire body.

Chloe's tongue slid up and suddenly began to lap at her clit, and she moaned loud and bucked against the mouth that was giving her so much pleasure.

She wanted to slow down, to savor this, to experience each new sensation one at a time, to let her pleasure build and build, but she had no control over her body.

She'd come down the basement stairs with her cunt dripping and her clit throbbing, and between her own need and Chloe's hungry mouth her orgasm was already welling up inside of her, whether she was ready for it or not.

Chloe's fingers suddenly began to stroke her cunt from the inside, finding that sensitive place that makes arousal delicious and orgasms into whole body experiences.

At the same time Chloe's other hand slid up over Kelly's belly and chest, to pinch he nipple between her fingers while her tongue began to lap even faster against her clit.

She felt the pleasure begin to rise within her, and knew she was past the point of control.

"Oh!" she grunted. "It's going to happen. It's going to happen for me."

"Cum Kelly!" Chloe said between licks of the stiff clit in her mouth. "Cum for me. I want it."

Chloe sucked at Kelly's clit and Kelly had never felt anything like the sensation that started in her clit and spread through her cunt.

There was an intense pressure building in her hole around Chloe's fingers, in her lips, and in her thighs as they tensed for the wave of orgasm that was about to crest.

The sensation built and built, feeding on Chloe's mouth and fingers and on Kelly's need and lust.

It built until it became almost painful, until Kelly was prepared to push Chloe away, until Kelly was ready to scream in frustration.

It built until Chloe bit that stiff throbbing clit gently between her teeth and flicked her tongue back and forth over it.

It built just one moment longer than that, as if Kelly's body was daring her to feel as much built up orgasmic pressure as possible.

And then it erupted, and Kelly twisted on the sofa and grabbed a fistful of Chloe's hair, and screamed as everything in her life was reduced to the sensations caused by Chloe's fingers and mouth and tongue, as her orgasm pushed and pushed and pushed and pushed through her body.

She shook and whimpered and screamed and spasmed and pushed against Chloe's mouth as her pleasure went on and on and on, until it softly faded away, leaving her sweaty and exhausted.

"Jesus," said Chloe, "you fucking came and came."

"Yeah." Kelly said, her chest heaving as she tried to catch her breath.

"Do you always cum like that?" asked Chloe, tickling Kelly's inner thigh with her tongue.

"Sometimes, but only after a long build up." Kelly said. "Never that hard, that fast."

"Yeah." Kelly said. "That came out of nowhere."

"Well you said you'd been thinking about it all day." Chloe said. "And what's more you've had several weeks for it to build up."

"I guess you're right." Kelly admitted. "But...."

"But what?" asked Chloe, running her fingers through Kelly's pubic hair.

"You knew just what to do." Kelly said. "And when. And how much."

"It helps to have the same plumbing." Chloe giggled. "I didn't have to learn my way around, since I already know what feels best when someone does it to me."

"You sure got Kent to go off in record time." Laughed Kelly.

Chloe leaned forward and feathered a light kiss on Kelly's cunt lips, giving them an affectionate stroke with her fingers.

"Guys are easy." Said Chloe. "It's not hard to learn how to make them have an orgasm."

She stood up and looked down at Kelly, who was looking at her with a glazed expression.

"You really are pretty Chloe." Said Kelly softly.

"Thank you Kelly." Chloe replied. "You're pretty gorgeous yourself."

Kelly stood up, and her skirt fell back down around her knees. Chloe reached for her hand and pulled Kelly close to her.

They stood just like that, close together, Kelly wearing only her skirt, and Chloe wearing only the panties she'd pulled off Kelly.

They stared into each other's eyes, and Chloe leaned forward and brushed her lips against Kelly's, feeling her sensitive nipples graze against Kelly's stiff nipples.

Kelly reached out and put her hand against Chloe's cheek, as Chloe had done to Kent earlier.

"I don't know what to say." She whispered. "Thank you doesn't seem to cover it."

"You don't need to thank me." Chloe smiled. "I enjoyed every minute of it as much as you and Kent did."

"Can we......I mean......you didn't......I'd like to......." Kelly began stammering.

Chloe put her fingers against Kelly's lips.

"Yes." She whispered. "I want to do it again. With both of you if that's something that either or both of you want."

Kelly wrapped her hand around Chloe's fingers and kissed them gently.

"And if you'd like to do more I want you to think about that." Said Chloe. "There's no rush."

"But you didn't......" Kelly started.

"I can wait. I'll masturbate when I get home tomorrow night." Chloe whispered. "Unless I end up cumming while I'm here."

She pulled on her pants and pulled her top back over her head. She wadded up her bra and put it in her pocket.

She didn't say anything, but she noticed that Kelly had pulled her panties on while she'd been getting dressed, and that gave her a thrill.

They took each other's hands and walked back up the stairs, neither of them saying a word.

When they reached the back door Chloe made sure she had her keys and phone and stopped and looked at Kelly.

"This was the best night I've had in a long time." Chloe told her.

"Me too." Said Kelly.

She leaned over and kissed Chloe on the lips, slowly and passionately, and after several minutes they pulled away from each other, breathing heavily.

"Sorry." Whispered Kelly. "I'm getting myself worked up again."

"Well you're keeping me worked up," teased Chloe, "now I'm leaking in your panties too."

Kelly blushed but didn't look away.

"What time do you have to leave?" asked Kelly quietly.

"No particular time." Chloe said. "As long as I get home in time to get a little sleep and shower. Why?"

Kelly slid her hand into the front of Chloe's pants.

She pressed her fingers against the panties, and Chloe shuddered and gasped.

"I don't think you should have to wait until tomorrow night." She said. "What if you stayed the night here, so I could make you cum too?"

~~~

Thank you for taking the time to read what I enjoy writing.

IE