A Cock and Bull Story (or is it?)

Story Info
Rogere becomes a bull.
8.2k words
3.64
15.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Roger. I am in my mid 40s. I am not what you would call handsome in the classical sense, but my rugged features, with a smile, give me some charm that many women find interesting and if I did not want to, I would not sleep alone very often. On the other hand, nature was generous enough with me and I am well above average regarding my male attributes and as I am in good shape, my stamina is well above average as well.

All this to say that the women who know me, usually are not satisfied before they secure a second, third and often many more meetings with me. I could say that without being pretentious, I can call myself a good fuck.

I don't often go to single bars. I find women you meet in everyday activities in other places more interesting. My hunting grounds are as various as they are plenty, shopping centers, restaurants, food stores, theatres, sports venues, etc, you name it. And as I am not especially shy, I have many opportunities to meet representatives of the other sex. I am not too concerned about morals and marriage is not an insurmountable obstacle for me. I would even say that married or engaged women are often much better for what I intend to do with them.

I may sound conceited to you, but I am not. I am just lucky to have what most women want and just happy about it. I just wanted you to know me a little before I tell you this story.

So, it was lunch time and I headed to this restaurant in the shopping mall I was in. It was one of these places with a familiar name as it was a chain, but the food was decent.

I don't like to eat by myself in restaurants and I sat at the bar and ordered a soup and salad. I looked around to see who was seated at the bar. A few men in business attire and a couple of women.

A woman drew my attention. She was very pretty, mid to late 40s, nicely dressed in a white blouse, red short skirt and heels. She was a couple of seats away from me and when I caught her eyes, I flashed her nice smile. She smiled back at me with a little nod and I moved to the seat next to her. From up close, she was even prettier, a brunette with short hair and blue eyes. Not very tall, good size boobs and curvy completed her description.

We started a conversation about the weather and other trivial subjects and moved to more personal questions. I learned that her name was Kathryn; she was married with a CPA, had no kids and was working as the executive manager of the shopping mall.

When I looked at her legs again, I noticed she was wearing an anklet on her right foot, a gold chair with little ornaments. If I could make them out, I thought I could see a little heart and a little key.

I looked at her with renewed interest, and asked her "Are you in the life style?"

She looked at me and answered "Yes, we have been, for a couple of years now."

And with a smile, I added "Never the term "Hot Wife" was carried better than you."

We both laughed and I took her hand "At your service." And I gave her my card with my telephone number and she gave me hers with her number and address.

"I must go back to work now; I will talk to my husband, Sir."

For the ones who don't know what I was talking about, some explanations may be necessary. The life style I was referring to is the cuckold life style where the woman may have other sexual partners with the agreement, even the encouragement of her husband. Women, in it, often wear an anklet on their right foot, although many women wear some only for esthetic or fashion reasons. What makes it more obvious are the small trinkets attached to the chain. For instance in this case, a heart means that she loved her husband and would not leave him, and the key means that her husband cock is caged and that she detains the key (making her the happiness of her husband). The husband is a cuckold who likes to know what his wife is doing and gets aroused by it. Often he likes to watch his wife in action and even participate as a submissive to his wife and her lover who like to humiliate him.

This parenthesis being almost closed now, I went to take care of my business hopping to hear from Kathryn or her husband soon. I had a little personal experience in this. I became the lover of a couple of Hot Wives but for a short time only, whereas the relationship may last for years, really becoming a "ménage a trois", the husband remaining always the submissive party, or even the slave, to his wife and her lover, who is called a bull.

A few days went by and I was starting to think that Kathryn had forgotten all about me when on the Thursday evening my phone rang. "Hello Roger, this is Larry. I am Kathryn husband, she talked to me about you and we hope that you are free this weekend. Kathryn and I would like to have you tomorrow night for dinner and perhaps keep you for the weekend. "

"Actually, I had some plans, but they have been cancelled, and I am very happy to accept your invitation."

"Ok, then, it's settled and we'll expect you around 6:00."

I had a very good feeling about this and I was looking forward to this new adventure. I cancelled with Michelle, the woman I had planned to spend the weekend with.

On Friday afternoon, I spent time grooming myself even better than usual, as I wanted to make a very good impression to my hosts, especially Kathryn of course. I went to get a very good bottle of wine for dinner as any self-respecting guest would do.

A few minutes after 6:00 (not to show my impatience), I rang the bell of this very nice house, in one of the best areas of town.

A man opened the door for me. He was wearing a robe, knee length, in a nice fabric that could be silk, bare feet and apparently not much under it.

He welcomed me, bowing in front of me saying "Good evening, Sir, I am Larry, Kathryn's husband and slave. Please follow me."

Larry looked very happy, telling me his status. He was good looking, a little overweight and a touch effeminate.

I followed him to the lounge, where the furniture had not been bought in Ikea, but rather in top antique shops. Kathryn was standing in the middle of the room. She looked fabulous in a very sexy, revealing black dress split on the side showing her right thigh...

Her make up and hair were perfect and I started getting a hard on just looking at her.

She offered her hand that I took very gentlemanly to my mouth for a kiss

.

In the meantime, Larry went to a corner of the room and got on his knees, apparently waiting for instructions.

I took Kathryn in my arms and gave her a long passionate kiss to which se responded not less passionately. She then clapped her hand and Larry got up and poured 2 flutes of champagne and offered them to us, looking down. We toasted each other then she took my hand and led me to the bedroom that featured a beautiful king size bed.

I took her in my arms again and unzipped her dress, kissing her neck, nibbling on her ear lobes. Te dress fell on the floor and she stepped over it. She was in a matching set of black lace bra and panties. I unhooked her bra and threw it with the dress.

My mouth went to her right nipple, that she had dark with a large areola. I sucked it, rolled it between my lips, took it between my teeth and pulled on it. It was hard like a stone and she was moaning now lightly and I did the same to her left nipple with the same result.

I pulled her panties down, let them go to the floor and she stepped over them, still in her heels. Her pussy was completely bald, apparently waxed. I pushed her gently to the bed and she sat down on the side, naked but for her shoes. I undressed myself slowly and my hard cock jumped out of my briefs in front of her mouth. She was looking into my eyes and took my cock in her hand and brought it to her mouth. She licked my cock head before opening her mouth wide and taking it deep in her throat. I held her head still while fucking slowly her mouth.

I pulled out and pushed her on her back and I climbed on the bed between her thighs. My mouth went to her pussy. I took her bloated clit between my lips and sucked on it like on a little penis. She was soaked and without warning she came hard with a long scream. No doubt she had been waiting for this moment even more impatiently than I had.

I turned her around on her all four. I looked at her and she was beautiful in this submissive position with her thighs open, offering me an unobstructed view of her pussy. She looked at me with an engaging expression. I knelt behind her, caressing her ass. I brought my cock to her pussy and teased her, slapping her cunt with my cock, rubbing her slit. She was grunting "Ooh, take me please, it has been so long."

I thrust my cock into her. She was so wet, it went all the way. She whimpered and came again immediately. I was thinking she had a backlog of cums in her that needed to be cleared.

I grabbed her waist and started fucking her slowly. She was moaning continuously. I fucked her a little faster and harder and she came twice more before I felt my orgasm building up. I increased my rhythm and started to spank her. She came so hard, moaning and blabbering that I felt her cunt milking my cock and I came beautifully in her, filling her with my seeds.

I let myself slide on her side and she turned around and she snuggled on me, kissing my chest and my neck. I thought I would have a very interesting weekend in front of me.

After a while, when we both had recovered, she reached to her bedside table, took a bell and rang.

Larry, who had been, apparently, staying next to the door and heard what had been going on, entered the room.

"Show Roger here, how cute you are. Take your robe off."

Larry removed his robe and presented himself in nice pink panties. He looked more effeminate in panties as his body looked like a woman's body, not athletic and more "round".

He spined around for me to see him under all angles. "Take your panties off now." He did remove his panties and spined around again. His cock was not very big but not abnormally small either. He was fully erect and probably measured about 5 inches. He had enough to satisfy his wife if he and she really wanted to.

I really did not know what to say and I blurted "Nice, Larry."

"You are of cleaning duty, now love," said Kathryn.

Larry climbed on the bed and started to lick my cum off her cunt, swallowing it with apparent pleasure. "He loves it," said Kathryn. After he finished it, he licked and sucked my cock to clean it as thoroughly. I had been sucked by men before, but I must say Larry was a real expert at it.

Then Kathryn said "Oh God, I am starving, let's go and have dinner."

We moved to the dining room, all 3 of us naked. Kathryn and I sat at the table side by side facing the large French door to the backyard that was an exquisite garden with a beautiful swimming pool in the back.

Larry went to the kitchen to fetch the appetizers. He served them to us, foie gras on toast with a great white wine. He then knelt down on the floor next to Kathryn, waiting for her orders. "

As you can see darling," she told me, "Larry is my slave, this has nothing to do with you being here today. He has been my slave for years and does anything I say. I am his Mistress and you are his Master too as well as mine. He will do anything you want."

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Of course, Master, ask me anything you want."

"You had told me you were in the life style for a couple of years, still it looked to me that you were sex starved earlier."

"Both are right, Master. Actually we have had only one lover, let's call it a "bull" since we started 2 years ago and it ended over one year ago. The man we started with was not what he seemed to be. We thought he was a gentleman but found out he was stealing from us. We were so disappointed that we went into hibernation for a year and said that if we ever did that again, we would be very careful. So after we talked the other day at the mall, I really wanted you and talked to Larry about you... He had a detective agency finding about you. You came out with flying colors and here we are. I want you very much and hope that we won't be disappointed this time around. Because we want you for the long term. We both want to belong to you and for that we need to trust you 100%.

Kathryn then ordered Larry to get the main course, Prime rib with baked potatoes. Again Larry served us and knelt down next to Kathryn who fed him with her hand as you would for a dog to which you give table food. He had a dog plate on the floor and a dog bowl with water.

"Please Master, we'll eat desert later if you don't mind. I need you so bad."

I got up, pulled her of the table and bent her over it, her arms on it and I took her right there, under Larry's nose. I fucked her hard, spanking her (it seemed to multiply the effect of my fucking as it's often the case) and she came 3 times in a row, very noisily. I then sat down, pulled her and Larry to me and had both of them suck my cock. Larry was licking my balls and Kathryn took my shaft in her mouth, bobbing her head up and down with her tongue twirling around my cock head. She did not take long getting what she wanted. I came quickly in her mouth and she swallowed my full load.

We sat down again at the table and Larry went to fetch the desert, a wonderful strawberry tart.

"Everything went so fast, from total stranger to your Master in a couple of hours. Then you said you would be extremely careful after a bad experience. But let's face it, you don't know me and I don't know you yet."

Kathryn looked at me with a little smile "You don't know us, but we know you, Master. I told you we hired a detective agency, but before that, I had seen you several times with one of my best friends, who told me a lot about you. That's when I knew you were the one for us."

"So you were spying on me? Does this deserve a punishment, you think?"

"You are the one to decide, Master."

"Today is a day of celebration. There is a moratorium on punishments."

"OK, everything falls together now, I understand better. So you both want to belong to me as your Master for better and worse, and for a long time."

"Yes Sir, that's what we want. By the way, Larry is bi and you can use him as you wish, Sir. We both will be yours to enjoy any way you want."

I said "OK, let's go back to the bedroom." I knew I had to get on top of the situation. The prospect of having two sexual slaves, even if one of them was a man, was very exciting indeed. I had been in Master/slave situations a few times before, but only for a short time. But I still knew I had to impose myself immediately as their Master, and the best way was through humiliation.

I get on the bed, on my back, my head up against the headboard and folded my legs so my knees were up. "Come here, my slaves. Hump your Master legs like 2 little bitches in heat, and you look at me."

Kathryn took my right leg and Larry my left one. They pressed their pussy and cock on my legs and started to hump. I could feel Kathryn's wet lips and Larry's hard cock on me rubbing slowly. Soon, they were both moaning and cooing. "You don't cum until I say you can, understood? You may have some begging to do." They both were red of excitement and shame.

"I thought Larry would be caged, he is not, why is that."

"Oh, Sir, we did not know if you wanted him caged or not. If you want to cage him, Master, his cage is in my bed table."

"No, most of the time, I want him free. There will be occasions when he will be."

"Keep humping, sluts."

Larry breathing was becoming a gasp. I could see he was ready to cum, and Kathryn was close behind him.

Larry soon was begging me "Please Master, may I cum, please."

"As soon as Kathryn is ready. I want you both to cum at the same time."

"Oh, yes, I am ready, Master." Kathryn said.

"Good, you both can cum now for me and look me in the eyes."

They were humping hard and fast, looking straight at me. I felt Larry first squirt on my leg, moaning and whimpering as more squirts came. Then I felt Kathryn juices soaking my right leg, as she was stammering and then crying incomprehensible words.

For Larry, it was over in a few seconds and Kathryn lasted at least one minute. They both were red and sweaty.

"I have two little needy bitches here, don't I. Now I want you both to clean my legs, so get to it."

They pulled out and their tongues worked hard to remove all traces of their juices.

It was late now and I thought we had to bring the day to a close. I took my 2 new slaves in my arms and they snuggled on me before going to sleep.

I woke up the next morning and was surprised to be alone in the king size bed. I got up and went to the kitchen where I could hear my slaves talking. Opening the door, I could smell breakfast cooking. It smelled delicious. Bacon, pancakes, waffles combined their flavors to open a big hole in my stomach. I had not noticed yet that I was famished.

I went to Kathryn, who was wearing a beautiful yellow silk robe and she rushed to me, her mouth offered. I kissed her passionately and she responded the same way. I went to Larry them and he too offered me his mouth that I took, giving him a long French kiss.

I had decided to make no difference between my 2 slaves. Since Larry had a pronounced female side, I would, with Kathryn help, femme him as much as possible with clothes, a wig, make up. For me he would become another female slave.

We ate a solid and delicious breakfast and I asked "What do you usually do on Saturday morning, my pets?"

"We go bicycling for a couple of hours, Master"

"That's great, pity I don't have my bicycle with me, I'll have to bring it here."

"We have a couple of extra ones, Master."

One of the 2 extras they had fitted me reasonably well and we went for a ride on this beautiful Saturday morning after I borrowed a short and T-shirt from Larry. Kathryn was beautiful in her sport attire and I almost cancelled the ride to take her, but we'll have plenty of time later for this other kind of exercise.

We had a great time with plenty of laughs and came back home around 11 AM. We took a shower all together and I had Larry suck my cock, while I kissed and fondled Kathryn. I fondled her so well that she came in my hand. This woman was so hot! I did not count how many times she had cum since last night but it was many. I came in Larry's mouth to start the day and he swallowed my load. I said "My cum is sacred for you, my pets. It must never go to waste; you understand that, don't you?"

We went to the bedroom and I decided to take Larry. I had fucked a couple of men before but always in group sex after quite a bit of drinking. That would be different as I was quite sober and knew exactly what I would be doing. I told him to get on his all fours and asked Kathryn to lubricate his ass. She poured quite a bit of lube on her fingers and started to fingerfuck Larry with it, rubbing the lube inside his ass. It gave him a hard on almost immediately and I kneeled down behind him and teased his ass for a little while before thrusting my cock in his ass. I could see that he was not an ass virgin as it went straight to my full length after a few pushes. I started to fuck him and he was squealing like a little piglet. I spanked him at the same time.

"Larry, I said, you are a little slut aren't you?"

"Yes Sir, I am your little slut."

I continued fucking him until he came with lots of moaning and a little squirt from his cock.

Kathryn had been watching me fuck her husband with great satisfaction judging from her jubilatory smile. She apparently loved to see him humiliated by another man.

All this brought us to lunch time that we decided to have in a little eatery close to their house. Pizzas, hamburgers, sandwiches were on the menu and we had a typical American lunch.