A Cock and Bull Story (or is it?)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After lunch, I decided to go home to fetch some clean clothes, my bike and a few other things. Kathryn decided she wanted to come with me and we went while Larry stayed home to do a little housekeeping. While driving, my right hand went to her knee and started to move up her thigh until I found her panties.

"What is this?" I asked

"Panties, Master."

"When you are with me and if I don't instruct you to wear panties, you never do. Understood?"

"Yes Master, Sorry, I did not know.

"You know now." She removed them immediately and presented them to me. They were so tiny; they weighted only a few grams.

"Put them in your mouth. Swallow them."

She chewed on them and swallowed them. I gave her a bottle of water to help her get it down.

"Good, my pet, now you will never forget."

We arrived to my home, a nice condo with a concierge. I parked in the garage and pulled

Kathryn to me, pushing her head down to my crotch. "Open my zipper and suck my cock, slut."

"Here in the garage, Master? Somebody could see me."

"Yes, maybe it's what I want, that somebody sees you as the slut you really are."

"Yes Master." She opened my zipper, got my cock out and opened her mouth, taking it deep into her throat, bobbing her head up and down. There was a lot of traffic in the garage, people coming and going when they retrieved their car. Some of them were wondering why my car kind of rocked by itself. I chose a moment when there were more people around us and ordered Kathryn to get out of the car while I got out myself, zipping back. A couple of women noticed what happened and stared at Kathryn with an offended look. Kathryn blushed like a virgin and hid in my lapel. I pulled her in the elevator and we went to my condo.

"Get naked, pet and get on the bed."

She did and presented herself for my next command. I touched her pussy and checked that she was very wet

I went to get a dildo I had in my dresser and gave it to her.

"Get on your knees, open your thighs and masturbate, my darling, your fingers on your clit, the dildo in your cunt. And you don't cum until I say you do."

She started right away, rubbing her clit and fucking herself. It did not take long before she was begging. "Please, Master, may I cum now?"

"Yes, slut, you may."

She came with little cries like a puppy.

"Again, slut."

She continued masturbating without stopping and less than a minute later, was begging again.

I allowed her to cum and she did immediately.

"Again, slut"

And she came again almost immediately. "I have a very multi-orgasmic woman here," I thought with satisfaction.

"What's you record, slut? How many times in a row are you able to cum?"

"I am not sure, Master, probably around 10."

The show had excited me and I was hard like a rock. I took my pants off, and climbed on the bed. I pushed her on her back, penetrated her and started to fuck her, missionary style. She came 3 more times in a row before I exploded in her. She was looking at me with thankful eyes. "Please Master, would you kiss me?"

I took her mouth in mine and gave her a long French kiss.

"Now you retrieve my cum as best as you can and eat it."

She did retrieve almost all of it with her fingers and swallowed it with grateful eyes.

I loaded my bike and a suitcase in my car and we went back to her house.

Larry was finishing up his house cleaning when we came in.

"I guess you have a nice collection of toys, don't you?"

"Yes, Master. You want them?"

"Of course, pet. Let's get them. Do you like toys?"

They blushed, "Yes Master, some of them"

We went to the bedroom and Larry opened a coffer at the foot of the bed and started laying the toys down on the bed.

There were 3 dildos of different sizes, about 6", 8" and 10", the 10" one with a suction cup, 5 butt plugs of different sizes, 3 nipple clamp pairs with a chain to pull them out,

4 collars, 2 in leather and 2 in thin shinny metal for dressed up occasions, 2 leashes, 1 riding crop, 3 whips with different whiplash lengths, 1 whip with a handle being a dildo, 1 leather covered wide spatula, 1 flexible ruler and some ropes.

"Larry, what are your favorites?"

"The dildo with the suction cup, Master, the largest butt plug, a whip"

"You are an ass slut, aren't you darling?"

"Yes Sir, I loved it so much when you took my ass this morning, Master."

"And you, my little slut Kathryn?"

"Ooh, Sir, I love them all."

I laughed "Why am I not surprised?"

She blushed again. This little bitch was blushing very easily.

"Larry, get naked, my little pet. Get on your back. Take the 8" dildo, suck it well like it was my cock and masturbate with your hand."

"Yes Master."

"Show Kathryn and me how well you can suck a cock and masturbate."

Soon, he was moaning softly and his cock was throbbing.

"Stop. Wait."

He stopped looking at me with imploring eyes. "Please Master, I am so close."

After a minute I said "Resume...Stop...Resume...Stop."

"Kathryn, help your poor hubby, help him cum."

She leaned over him and took his cock in her mouth, sucking it and squeezing his balls.

"Make him cum in your mouth, but don't swallow, spit it out. The only cum you can eat is mine. "

Larry was crying out with delight. "Oh, thank you Master, thank you so much, I have not cum in Kathryn's mouth for so long. I don't even remember when was the last time."

"Kathryn, my love, your turn. Take the dildo with the suction cup, stick it to the headboard. Get on your all 4 and back up to it. Fuck yourself on it."

I got on my knees and brought my cock to her mouth. "Suck me as you fuck yourself. "

She moved her ass back and forth faster and faster, all the time sucking my cock. All of a sudden she let my cock go and came on the dildo, yelling very loudly. I took my cock in my hand and stroke it hard, until I came, my cum splashing all over her face and her boobs.

(This is not something I like to do, although porn movies are full of it. I don't see why it is better for the man to end up masturbating instead of cumming inside. And although in the movies, you see the woman take pleasure in it, I don't see why it's better for her than being fucked to orgasm. Anyway, maybe somebody will explain it to me. End of parenthesis.)

Anyway. I did it and I ordered Larry to lick my cum up. Which he did with great pleasure.

All this had brought us to dinner time, which should bring a welcome respite to our fucking, as it looks like that's all we did for the last 24 hours.

So, we went to a very nice restaurant, one of Kathryn's and Larry's favorites.

I was curious to know more about my new slaves and I oriented the conversation.

Larry was 46 and Kathryn 44. They both came from well to do families and they never wanted for anything when they were young. Larry was from Texas and Kathryn from Pennsylvania. They had met in college in Harvard, They both were in the business school, Larry in finances and Kathryn in communication.

After college they went to Florida and Kathryn got different jobs before ending up at executive manager of the shopping mall. Larry got his CPA license and started his own business that was now flourishing with 12 employees. They were very comfortable, on the border of being rich.

They had considered having children but were not successful in their attempt and after a while just gave up on it, especially since they both were busy with their careers.

A few years ago, their sexual lives had declined a lot; they each took a few lovers, with more frustrations than satisfactions. They figured out they were both submissive and started to think about this life style.

They met a man who was younger than them and I knew the rest.

Since they knew almost everything about me, they were not so curious except to know about my sexual life. How many women I have had, how many men, how many slaves, how many cuckold relationships, etc...

We had an excellent dinner with continental food and good wine. And as our relationship looked to be very promising, there was a king of euphoria we all shared.

We headed back home (my new home?), and got settled in the lounge with a glass of after dinner drinks, Scotch for me, Armagnac for Larry and Cointreau for Kathryn.

I said "It's going to be spanking time. I feel like spanking Larry. Larry, go and fetch the whips and spatula."

I love to spank. I am not into pain, in sado-masochism but I love to give a good spanking, be with my hand or with whips and other instrument. I find it very erotic and the recipient is usually very aroused by it, even more than the spanker. Why? I would say that maybe the proximity to the sexual organs gives it an immediate effect and it is a very submissive attitude. I am not psychiatrist but spanking is often associated with the young child and the parents.

Anyway, Larry came back with what I had asked and he put them on the table.

"I want you to choose the one you want or if you don't it will be my hand," I said smiling.

"Take your pants and panties off and bring me the instrument of your torture."

"I don't have one, Master; I want your hand, please."

"OK, come here over my laps."

Keeping him tight across my knees, caressing his ass that looked really like a woman's ass. I raised my hand, let it fall hard on him. Again and again and again and one more,

10 slaps in all.

His ass was red with the imprint of my fingers. I kneaded it and then slid my hand between his thighs. He had a nice erection.

"Does it excite you to be spanked, my little slut? "

"Oh yes Master, it does. Very much."

"You want to cum, now?"

"Oh yes Master Please."

"OK, get on your knees in front of Kathryn and me and masturbate. You don't cum before Kathryn tells you to."

Larry stroked his cock hard and soon he was begging his wife. "Please, my darling please may I cum? "

"Not yet, my darling, just enjoy the moment, being on edge, ready to cum for your Master and me."

"It hurts, Mistress, My balls are so heavy, it looks like they are going to burst."

"LOL, no my love, balls don't burst like that. Patience."

Larry was red, then pale, ready to cry.

"OK, my slut, cum now,"

Larry did not need to be told twice. His cock squirted his cum and he was whimpering very loud. "Oh, my God, I thought I was going to pass out. Thank you Mistress, thank you Master." He looked exhausted.

"Go to bed, now, get your rest, it looks like you really need it. But tonight you put a blanket on the floor at the side of the bed and sleep on it like the little bitch you are."

I stayed alone with Kathryn in the lounge. She was still dressed.

"Get up. Lift up your skirt." I said.

She did. No panties. I could see her well shaved pussy. "Good," I said, "you have learned your lesson."

"Put some soft music on." She did put a slow dance record on.

"Dance for me, a slow erotic dance and remove your cloth teasingly."

She did as she was told. The blouse, then the skirt, then the bra. She was naked for me dancing very suggestively.

I was seating on a sofa. "Come here now, remove my pant and my brief, and get my cock out. Suck it. Make it hard."

She did. When I was hard, I said: "Straddle me, my slut. Ride me now."

She climbed on me and impaled herself on my cock. She grunted as she did and she went up and down on me, tightening my cock in her. I gave her a very long kiss, my tongue all over her mouth. The combined effect of her fucking me and my kiss brought her quickly to the edge.

"May I cum, Master?" She whispered in my ear, "I am so close. I need it Sir, please."

I gave her another kiss and she came moaning in my mouth.

"I have not taken your ass yet, little slut. I'll do that tomorrow. Let's go to bed now."

On Sunday morning we all woke up in excellent form. Kathryn was in my arms and was looking intensely at me when I woke up. I kissed her and fondled her. Larry was on his knees looking at us from the side of the bed. "Larry, go and fix breakfast and bring us a cup of coffee in bed."

"Yes Master, black no sugar, is it?"

"After all, stay here. Kathryn, get on your all four. Larry climb on the bed, lick Kathryn's pussy."

"Yes, Master." They both did as they were told.

"Larry, is Kathryn wet?"

"Yes, Master."

I positioned myself behind her and in one big thrust and started to fuck her hard. I was not long until she was moaning.

"Now, Larry, get on your back and crawl under Kathryn. Lick her pussy and my cock when it comes out."

Larry did what I had said and I was feeling his tongue on my cock every time it got out of Kathryn's cunt. She was whimpering now on the double action of my cock and Larry's tongue. "Cum, slut, you want it, don't you?"

She came immediately, then again for a second time. I was close to cum myself and told Larry to be ready for me. I came with a fairly large load and he lapped it up as fast as he could to keep pace, which brought a third orgasm to Kathryn.

"Larry, you started on your breakfast, so now go and bring us a cup of coffee and prepare breakfast for all of us. Eggs and bacon, for me."

We got up and had breakfast in the kitchen,

"I have been very lenient to you both, so far, I am sure you like it a bit more rough, don't you?"

"As you wish, Master, it's up to you to decide what you want to do with us," said Kathryn. "But if I may say so, Master, you have been the perfect Master for us. We love the way you are treating us."

"And I like it too. Now, did you have any plan for today?"

"Not really, Sir, would you like to go to the beach or stay here and enjoy the pool?"

"Is the pool secluded from the neighbors?"

"Oh yes, Master, nobody can peep on us when we are there."

OK, we will go shopping for clothes for Larry. I want us to make him in an acceptable femme. And we will enjoy the pool. Let's start by the pool. "Larry, go and get two butt plugs, the biggest you have and some lube and your collars and leashes."

Larry came back with two stainless steel plugs

"Bend over the table, both of you."

They did what they were told and I lubed their asses carefully in and out, fingerfucking them in the process. I then inserted the plugs in their asses. They were good looking as two little shiny tails. I then put their collars on and attached the leashes.

"Get on your fours, slaves; we are going for a little walk in the garden."

I took the leash handles in my hands and they were crawling on their hands and knees, side by side, like two little bitches. I led them to the garden and the look of their shinny asses gave me a big hard on. I led them to a table next to the pool.

"OK, I haven't taken Kathryn's ass yet, so she'll be first. Do you like it in your ass, little bitch?"

"Yes, Sir, I have not been taken there very often. When our former Master wanted an ass, he usually took Larry's."

"Oh, I have noticed how much Larry likes it there, don't you, little slut."

"Oh yes, Master, I do."

"Kathryn, get up and lean over the table with your breast and arms on it."

I pulled the plug off her ass. I replaced it with my finger, then pulled my finger out and brought my cock to her orifice. I thrust it slowly in and it went only a couple of inches.

"I see little slut, you are not an ass virgin, but not an ass slut either. Push back on my cock."

With me pushing hard and her pushing back, we progressed enough with about half of my cock in, to be able to start fucking her. She was moaning probably more of pain than pleasure. Suddenly, as usual in this case, I broke through and went all the way in. I fucked her hard then and the moaning were more and more of pleasure.

I pulled out of her ass and took her cunt. She came almost immediately and I took her ass again. And she came again very hard.

"Larry come here, it's your turn now."

He got up and assumed the same position as his wife. As I knew I would, I went right thru when I thrust my cock in his ass. Larry liked it so much to be fucked in the ass. His previous owner had done a very good job at making him a real ass slut. I started fucking him hard right away and he was whimpering like a girl. I squeezed his balls and spanked him and he came very quickly, almost a case of premature ejaculation. I took him a second time and I filled him with my hot seeds.

I then put the butt plugs back in their asses and led them on leash back to the house. I loved to watch them crawling in front of me with their shinny ass holes.

"We should go shopping now. Do you know a good place for what we need, Kathryn? Maybe not in your shopping mall if you want discretion."

"It depend what style you want to dress Larry, Sir."

"I want him to be slutty and elegant, if you know what I mean. I want him to have classy dresses and heels for when we go out and some sluttish outfits for when we'll stay home and other occasions."

OK, let's go. You both keep your butt plugs and I want Larry in his cage. Kathryn, go get it and put it on. She did with pleasure. This little slut liked to have her husband caged. She gave me the key to keep.

So, we went to a shop in another shopping area of town. We went to a nice store for the dresses and I chose, with Kathryn help, for Larry three sexy dresses, one with a deep enough cleavage. One cocktail dress and one neutral. The store had shoes and we also get 3 pairs of women shoes, one gold color with high heels, one red with 2 inches heels and one flat in beige.

We then went to a lingerie store, and Kathryn picked a dozen sexy panties and 3 bras with a big padding as well as thigh high stockings. And a few slit panties for herself.

We needed a store for wigs and found one close-by. Since Kathryn was a brunette, I chose a blonde one for Larry, shoulder length. He tried it in front of a mirror and the transformation was amazing. He was an attractive woman.

We needed some make-up but Kathryn assured me she had more than enough at home.

We then went to a café to have a drink, beer for me and Larry and coffee for Kathryn.

After that we headed back home. It was mid afternoon, and I said "let's go to the pool, we need to relax." We undressed quickly and dove naked in the warm water. My two slaves still had their shinny tails and Larry his cage. "Larry, be careful with the extra weight you are carrying." Since I was the Master, they had to laugh at my joke.

When we got out of the pool, it was time for dinner. "Do you have something to eat here or do we need to out?"

"We don't have much, Master, but if you like pasta and prosciutto, and we have some tart left from Friday night, said Larry."

"Love that, let's have dinner here."

We got to the house, dried ourselves and got naked.

We sat in the lounge with a drink.

"So, the weekend is almost over. Tomorrow you are going to work. Where do we go from here?"

Kathryn and Larry looked at each other and Kathryn said "Oh, Master, I think we know you well enough now for wanting you as our permanent Master or bull if you want to call it that. Please move in with us. But we don't know anything about your job. Is it possible for you?"

"Yes my darling slaves, it is possible. My job allows me a lot of time and flexibility. I am in sales, but a special kind of sales. I sell huge equipments and projects like turnkey factories worth millions of dollars worldwide. I sell 2 or 3 a year but it's enough to make a very good living. I have to travel of course, sometimes 2 or 3 weeks in a row, but that's it. My next travel is in 2 weeks to Portugal. Whenever you can, I'd love to take you with me."

"Tomorrow I'll go to my place and take everything I need and move in here. I want you to remove everything that's Larry's to put my stuff in the Master bedroom. And from now on, Larry will use another bedroom."

We ate our dinner and I said "It's time now to create a new woman here. Get everything we bought today and your make up, darling."