A Cock in the Hand Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spoke between licks. "Yes sir, thank you, sir." He was relentless, and I saw no hope of escape at that point. And after the morning's events, I wasn't sure I wanted to escape.

"You did great today, CC. Put your uni back on the bed when you're done cleaning up. Show yourself out and we'll talk tomorrow. I gotta tell you, I am looking forward to poker night. Ten days is a long time. Don't forget your toy and lube, my friend." He walked out and up the stairs.

Whenever he used that term, it brought out my angry internal voice. "You sir are not my fucking friend!" On the outside, I continued to dutifully lick my drying jizz off the floor and sofa. Then I found some dish soap and a bucket under the sink in the kitchen. I dabbed the residue off the couch keeping an ear cocked, in case he returned.

He did not, and when I finished, I left my uniform as I had found it and put on my Lycra shorts sans underwear. As I slunk to my car, I kept a sharp eye out for Officer Reeves. Given his uncanny ability to show up out of nowhere, I was relieved to make my escape from the neighborhood I'd learned to dread.

I drove home, spent--despite having not run a single meter. My mind swirled with dread, lust, fear, and excitement. A mental cocktail that I couldn't seem to get enough of.

To be continued...

_______________