A Cock in the Hand Ch. 03

Story Info
Can Wayne save his ass from his blackmailers?
12.1k words
4.8
38.9k
48

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 12/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rimaday
rimaday
1,865 Followers

Although this is a standalone story, it is the third chapter in a series depicting a straight, married man blackmailed into a world of Gay Submission. It contains strong themes of non-consent and reluctance. If this is offensive, please find another story. If you read on, please enjoy. Comments and suggestions are always encouraged.

Thanks to Kenji Sato with help editing.

--------------

Tuesday morning, climbing into the cockpit. I hoped the familiar feeling of control would return, but even as I took the yoke in hand, a flash of the first moment I touched another man's cock filled my thoughts.

Three days ago, none of these thoughts even existed in my head. Now they filled it constantly.

Why did I ever go jogging that morning?

Why did I ever stop and go back to look after passing the apparently-levitating dick?

How did I let myself get pulled into his twisted blackmail game?

Why did I not leave well enough alone, instead of trying to play detective and bring him down?

I could have been free of it, with just the bad memory of one regrettable morning. Now I was forced to be the 'cocksucker' for, not one, but two pervs--with no way out that wouldn't blow up my life.

The worst part of all of it was, in those quiet moments alone, replaying those two fateful mornings in my head, my cock betrayed me--just as it did that second morning with Mark. I tell myself it wouldn't really have mattered. He would not have really let me go. But I will never know since I failed. I could not suck his cock without getting hard myself. So, what did that say about me? Did part of me really want this?

I told them I was out of town until Thursday of next week. In reality, I would be home this Thursday and Friday. At least it bought a little time to think, and work on getting things better with Amy. I could not bring myself to make love to her after the encounters with Mark and Officer Reeves. And it had been so long since we made love before that, due to the stress of our recent move.

I somehow had to close that rift before it was too late. It was the longest dry spell in bed since we've been married, except for following the birth of the kids. I spoke to her mom and arranged for a surprise date night on Thursday to facilitate the make-up.

I was grateful for my pairing with my good friend, Andrew, in the co-pilot seat that morning. We kept a good conversation going, so my mind did not wander to the images that seemed to haunt me.

We ended the day with an overnight in New York and I turned in immediately, avoiding socializing at dinner. I went to bed at eight to get a good night's rest after a mind-numbing few days. I actually had my tablet in hand battling with the perv voice Mark planted in my head, telling me to watch the video even though, I knew there was nothing in it that could exonerate me in this. It would only serve to solidify my tormentors story.

As if reading my mind, I received a text from Mark referring to me with the fake name I originally gave him.

Mark: Here is your video, Steven. Watch it and call me as soon as you are done. I have a plan for you tonight.

My heart raced and my stomach felt like I swallowed a bag of concrete. I did not want to watch, but had to know what it looked like. I hit play and there I was buck naked on my knees looking at him,

"What is it you need, Steven?" he asked, grinning.

"Can I please su-- touch your cock, a-- Mr. Thomas," I asked, shakily.

"Yes, you can Steven, thanks for asking. I have to admit, I was pleasantly surprised when you showed up this morning with your little hard-on in your tight jogging shorts. When you first solicited me to let you see my dick, I was kind of disgusted. But when you sucked my cock, it really was the best blowjob ever," he replied, standing arrogantly with his semi-hard cock pointing at me, and my dick limp as a noodle.

I watched as I gripped his cock and began to stroke slowly. That was the moment I closed my eyes, trying to picture my gramma naked to stop from getting hard.

As I watched him telling me how good it felt, I found myself once again getting stiff right along with the two of us in the video.

"Oh yeah, Steven, get hard with me, my friend," he said, half panting.

I watched in disbelief, at how quickly I got hard from feeling him stiffen in my hand. I yelled at myself in the video. "Why the fuck couldn't you control your own cock, Wayne, why!"

His hips pumped as he fucked my hand. "That's it, Steven, look how hard you make me. I can't stop thinking about how good your mouth felt. Oh, damn, Steven stroke me! Make me as hard as you were when I rubbed you off in your shorts."

Then I watched myself play out the script he forced me to follow. "You feel so warm and hard..." My cock in the video was pointed skyward, stiff as a board. "I can't stop thinking about how your cock felt in my mouth. How you filled me completely. I needed to take it all..."

"Damn, Steven, you took me so deep, my friend. Fuck!" He gasped and grabbed my hand, making me slow down.

I cringed when I heard what I said next. "Thank you for coming in my mouth. Can I please suck your cock again? Please come in my mouth again, Mr. Thomas. I want to take it all."

My hope that it would be obvious to someone watching, I was being forced, faded by the second.

"You are hard as rock again, Steven. That makes you my full-time bitch now, doesn't it?" he asked, with his smug grin.

I started to beg for mercy at that point, but recalled his warning and stopped myself. "Pl-- Yes, I'm your bitch, Mr. Thomas, can I please suck you off?"

"Yes, thank you, Steven," he said, grinning arrogantly down at me.

I continued to watch as I sucked his cock, taking more of him with each head bob, until I had all of him. I couldn't take my eyes off the screen, as my humiliation continued.

"Fuck! You're so hungry for cock, my little bitch! Take it all, Steven, take-- it-- AH! Fuck!"

The sense of shame grew, as my cock stiffened watching my head bob frantically on his huge cock.

"Fuck my cock with that mouth, you fucking whore!" he yelled, echoing through his kitchen. "Take! My! Cum! Bitch!" he grunted, as he unloaded in my throat and mouth.

I clung to some hope that the video of him forcing me to the floor would make it clear that this was all forced, should Amy ever see it. But it became apparent, he did some editing that dashed that hope.

I watched as his hand rested on my head. "You are an obedient little bitch, Steven, thank you," he said, panting. "Do you want to come now, Steven?"

I still can't understand why I nodded yes. It was such a traumatizing morning. I could only think it was some kind of PTSD.

"I thought so. Jack off like the cock-sucking, little bitch you were born to be, Steven. Know what it feels like to come with a man's cock in your mouth."

I recalled how completely hard I was at that moment, and watched as I began to stroke myself.

"That's it cocksucker, show me how much you love my cock in that bitch mouth."

I cringed as I saw myself jacking off furiously while I sucked him dry. My left hand had a death grip on his ass to keep from falling over. He had a handful of hair as he slowly fucked my mouth. I would never have imagined how out of control I looked. My hand was a blur and Jets of spunk splattered everywhere. Now, I understood why there were so many droplets to clean up afterward. The video showed him further taunt me by rubbing his wet dick against my face.

"I didn't think you could top the other day, but that was the most enthusiastic blowjob ever. And I have never seen anyone spank the monkey like that! I'm glad you've accepted your new role so vigorously Steven." He said as he stepped back and pushed my head toward the floor. "Now lick up all your jizz from my floor and you can go for today. I'll text you when I need you again.

At that point, he did his creative editing and removed the parts where he forced my head to the floor, while unleashing on my ass with a spatula.

It was apparent he did some editing, but there would be no way to show what he removed. The view switched to me on all fours licking my cum off his floor.

"Good, Steven, every drop please. Wow, you got some distance, my friend," he taunted, then cut to another clip.

He was rubbing my ass as I cleaned my cum. "This little, red ass is mine now, Steven. And I need to hear you say it."

"My ass is yours, Mr. Thomas." I said compliantly.

My ass was red from the spatula assault, but there wasn't much hope pointing that out to Amy would help in slightest, if she ever saw this.

"Good, now lick up every drop. I'm looking forward to exploring so much more with you, Steven, but you did well today, thank you."

The video continued with him pointing out droplet after droplet, making sure I got them all before it cut off.

My heart sank when it finished. There would be no explaining any of the videos to Amy. I lay there ashamed and sick to my stomach. I could not see any way out of his trap and stared at the ceiling in a fog. My humiliation was only exacerbated by the fact my dick was half hard as I pondered.

Then a second text.

Mark: Did you like it?

I was not in the frame of mind to deal with him at all, so I ignored it. They kept coming every five minutes or so.

Mark: You need to respond Steven.

I did not respond.

Mark: Ignoring me is not an option.

Five minutes later...

Mark: This is already going to cost you.

Five minutes later...

Mark: Your Ass is mine and you will pay.

I was starting to enjoy knowing I was getting to him. Five minutes later...

Mark: Amy is probably not going to like getting your video on a Facebook message from a stranger. I know the max duty time for a commercial airline pilot is ten hours. You left early this morning, so, you've been on the ground for a while my friend.

He knew her name and that I'm a pilot! And Amy is not careful about screening things that come to her from unknown people.

Me: We just landed. Phone was off.

I put my uniform back on just in case. He was always one step ahead. I wanted to be ready, if he video called.

Mark: First you ghost me, then you lie. You better fucking answer this call.

A FaceTime call rang in, and I could see his face on the screen. I ran to the bathroom and backed up to a bare wall before answering. For once, I felt maybe I was one step ahead.

"What's going on, Mark?" I asked, innocently.

"Where are you, Steven?" he asked, sternly.

I'm not sure why I thought a lie would work, but I did not want to play his game at that moment and, unfortunately, things spiraled quickly. "I told you we just landed. I'm at the airport. I just forgot to turn it off airplane mode. I'm sorry," I said, trying to look sincere.

"Don't fuck with me, Steven. You will regret it."

"I'm not fucking with you, Mark, I swear."

"When did I give you permission to call me that?"

I froze, trying to grasp what he thought I called him. Then it hit me. After Officer Reeves handed me over to him, I referred to him as Mr. Thomas.

"I'm not fucking with you, Mr. Thomas," I said, somewhat sarcastically.

"Lies and a bad fucking attitude are gonna make your ass sting, my friend."

My inner voice screamed. "You are not my fucking friend!" But my outer voice replied politely. "Sorry, Mr. Thomas, I did not mean to offend you, sir."

"You need to get naked and bring up the video so we can watch it together, Steven."

Still not ready to deal with this, I continued the lie. "I can't Mr. Thomas, I'm at the airport.

"Pan the camera around the room, Steven."

"Fuck!" screamed my inner voice, as I quickly panned the bathroom.

"Kinda looks like a hotel room bathroom to me."

Why I doubled down, I don't quite know. "It's a pilots' lounge bathroom. I came in here for privacy for the call..."

"Wow, they even have the little soaps and shampoos. So, I'll stay quiet, and you can give me a quick walk through of the lounge area."

Unfortunately, he read the panic in my eyes as he called my bluff.

"Fuck it, I'll just watch it with Amy," he said, as the call dropped.

"Fuck!" I screamed, and called him back.

I took off my clothes as it continued to ring. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," I whispered, in a frenzy. I pondered calling Amy if he didn't answer, but that was pointless. What would I say...? I thought maybe I could tell her some nut has really good graphics software and put my face on someone else's body. But she knows my body... "Fuck me!" I yelled.

"There's the spirit, my friend." His voice blurted from my phone and hit me with a slap back to reality.

I wriggled out of my underwear as I spoke, hoping my compliance with his command to be naked on the bed would help to calm him down.

"Thanks for answering, Mr. Thomas. I'm sorry I lied. It's just been a long couple day and--"

"Enough, Steven!" he said sternly. "Pan down, looks like... Okay, good boy, you may have gotten the message. The next time you lie to me, there will be no more discussion. Is that clear, Steven?"

"Yes, thank you, Mr. Thomas," I replied, pathetically.

"Much better attitude, Steven, now pan around the room and let's see what we've got.

I did as commanded.

"Good, can you access our video from your tablet?"

"No, It's only on the phone," I replied, without letting him know it would be easy to transfer it.

"An airline pilot will be savvy enough to copy a video from his phone to his tablet easily, so do it now, please."

Once again, he called my bluff and I complied.

"Okay, good. Now, prop your phone against the nightstand lamp with a good view of the bed and lay on it with your tablet."

I did as commanded, and laid on my back feet toward the camera looking at it.

"Excellent, Cocksucker. Now, I want you on all fours with your ass toward the camera, so I can see my property while we watch."

"Please, Mar-- Mr. Thomas, stop this, please."

"Wow, Steven..."

"My name is Wayne, and I have a wife and..."

"You are just full of yourself tonight aren't you, Steven!" He screamed loud enough to get my attention. You gave up Wayne, the innocent family man, the second you tried to break into my house. Steven is my cock-sucking boy bitch and I own his ass. Amy can have Wayne, it's easier that way."

"Please leave me alone, I'm begging..."

His anger rose again. "I will not repeat myself, Steven! The only begging you will do is begging for my cock. Your punishment is already going to be severe; please don't add to it."

"I'm sorry, Mr. Thomas, I won't do it again..."

"Oh, I'll make sure of that, believe me, Steven. Now, hands and knees, ass to the camera, and bring up the video on your tablet."

I did as commanded, broken and defeated.

"There's my ass. Move a little closer, please." he said, calmly.

I wriggled closer and placed the tablet on the bed, with the video cued.

"Good, Steven. Now, take a few slow and steady deep breaths with me. And just focus your thoughts on how my cock feels in your mouth. Ready?"

"Yes, Mr. Thomas," I said, practically whimpering.

"Breathe in... And out... Breathe in... And out." He continued for several breaths. "Now, are we calmer and more centered, Steven?"

"Yes, Mr. Thomas."

"Now, as we watch together, I will tell you when to begin to stroke yourself. Okay, hit play in three, two, one..."

As the video played, he began a play-by-play narrative from his perspective and never stopped.

"Right there, when you rub my balls while jacking me off, that's so good. A woman's never done that, but you go the extra mile to please, Steven. Oh, and look how quick you started getting hard. You didn't even try to stop. I knew you wanted to be my bitch the moment you touched my cock in the woods. You do know how to please, Steven.

"Fuck, I'm getting hard already and look at your little ball sack tightening, Steven. I knew you'd enjoy the video as much as I do. Wiggle your ass for me, bitch."

I hesitated and thought about ignoring his command, but knew it would only add to my torment if he had to repeat himself.

I shook my ass, as I watched myself stroking him and then extending my tongue to lick off his pre-cum.

"You wanted my cum, Steven. The look in your eye when you licked my jizz off the tip, was truly the moment I knew you were my bitch, Steven. Oh, and look at how eagerly you took me in that slutty, little mouth of yours.

"You're getting hard again aren't you, Steven? Stroke yourself, Steven. Let's all cum together with me in the video, shall we?"

Something in his voice seemed almost hypnotic as he described how it felt, and my cock was betraying me again. I did as he ordered and began stroking myself growing harder by the second.

"Damn, I love watching you fuck my cock with your mouth, Steven. That's it, my friend, jack yourself off for me, Steven. When you cum I want you to yell out that you are coming for my cock. Got it?"

"Yes, Mr. Thomas, I understand."

"Fuck, my friend, you really did fuck my cock with your throat. No one's ever sucked me like that. Fuck, that felt so good." He grunted just as he yelled out in the video.

"Your mouth is so fucking good. Fuck my cock with that hungry, fucking mouth, you horny, little cock-sucking bitch."

"Look at your head bobbing, Steven. No wonder you made me come so quickly. Your fucking lips made it to my balls! You're the only one that's ever done that, Steven. Get ready, Steven, it's coming quick!"

I felt like I was under hypnosis. I didn't want to do this, but I couldn't stop myself. I watched my head back up to his tip then thrust him into my throat as I stroked myself faster and faster.

"That's it, Steven, come with me, my friend," he panted, as he was reaching his climax on the video.

"Fuck my cock with that mouth, you fucking whore! Take! My! Cum! Bitch!" he yelled in the video.

It seemed as if I was hearing my voice coming from outside myself as I yelled out, "I'm coming for your cock, Mr. Thomas! I'm coming for your cock!" My hand jack hammered my boner as I shot my first jet of cum onto the bed. "Com--ing! Ah! For! Your! Cock!" My body jerked as a blast of cum released with each syllable.

I nearly lost my balance, but held on to my cum-coated cock, and I could hear the sloshing of my jizz on my cock while I stroked furiously.

"Oh, fuck Steven, that was awesome. Thank you, buddy," he panted.

I struggled to stay up as I milked the climax, slowly stroking myself for every ounce of tingling pleasure.

"You've taken a good first step to redeeming yourself, Steven. Now put that tongue to work cleaning up your mess. Boy, I hope they washed that comforter last night, don't you?"

I sat frozen at the thought of the news shows over the years when they put the black light to the bedding in hotel rooms.

"Do it, Steven, and we'll talk about your punishment. Don't make it worse."

I licked up my jizz, as he continued his relentless harassment.

"Since you don't get back for another nine days or so. We will repeat this exercise every night until next Tuesday. Then you can rest up until you return on Thursday to service me in person. Will the same time tomorrow work with your schedule, Steven?"

"Yes, thank you, Mr. Thomas," I replied, adding the 'thank you' to hopefully soften his wrath.

"Officer Reeves will meet you at the airport and escort you to me. You, of course, will compensate him for services rendered. He is very pleased with your partnership so far."

My mind raced with what I was hearing. Every night! Fuck! I'll be home Thursday and Friday night! There is no way that could work. Caught in another lie!

"Well, there has been a schedule change and I will actually be getting in this Thursday morning around 6:30, Mr. Thomas," I said, a little too nervously.

"I hope you weren't lying to me again, Steven," he said in a doubting tone. "I'll have to talk to Officer Reeves, and he'll reach out to you about the schedule change."

rimaday
rimaday
1,865 Followers