A Cock in the Hand Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my phone in the dashboard holder and played the kitchen table video again.

I watched as he made me come, bent over the table, just rubbing his cock against me. No one ever had me that revved up, and he never even penetrated me. It was so big and hard. When he forced it down between my legs, the force of his boner pressed it so firmly against me. His hot hardness rubbing its length against my clit...

There were still seventeen minutes to go. I had a hand gripping each knee, fighting the urge to make a video, masturbating for him. He would love it, but how could I watch the video of me being fucked and record myself at the same time? I squeezed my knees tighter and fought the urge.

Then it advanced to him fucking me for real. My pussy dripped as I heard myself screaming in the video.

"Fuck, Mark, fill me with that fucking cock."

"Damn, Mrs. Stilson, you should see those pretty pink lips gripping my cock." I groaned in response. "Mrs. Stilson likes a real cock?"

"Yes, please give it to me hard, Mark," I pleaded.

Suddenly the car door opened, and I nearly hit my head on the roof of the car, jumping in fear.

"I'm gonna need you to step out of the vehicle ma'am," said the police officer.

"What's th--"

My video voice cut me off, "It's so fucking hard, please pound me with it."

I reached for the phone as he went to the gun belt. "Put your hands where I can see them," he barked, and I held them up in front of me.

"Tell me what you need, Mrs. Stilson," Mark's voice commanded on the video.

"Step out now, ma'am and put your hands on the trunk!" He grabbed my elbow and pulled me out.

I did as commanded, as my video voice screamed.

"Ah! I need! Hah! You to. Hah! fuck me hard. Please!" I could actually hear his pelvis slamming my ass in the video.

The officer slapped a cuff on my left wrist, pulled my arm behind me and pushed my chest to the trunk. "You're being detained on suspicion of solicitation..." As he brought the second arm back, he stuttered and took a step back. "Shit! We might be adding indecent exposure..."

I asked myself, 'Why did you not put panties on?' As the second cuff clicked Mark's voice blared from the phone.

"What are you, Mrs. Stilson?"

"Cock! Hah! Slut!" The video me replied.

"This is not right. Do not move, understood?" barked the officer.

"Yes, officer." I complied, tearing up as the video continued.

"Fuck, I love, that ass, jiggling, Mrs. Stilson."

"Love that! Ah! Fuck-ing cock!"

"Gonna spunk on that hot little ass, Mrs. Stilson."

"Oh yes, fuck meeeee, Mark."

"What do you need, Mrs. Stil--"

The phone clicked off. He turned the engine off and closed the door.

"Come with me to the back of my car. We need to get you off the street. This is a family neighborhood, Mrs.-- ah, Stilson, is it?"

I was in a panic as he marched me to the car. "Yes, but I'm not soliciting, I was just visiting my boyfriend..." I shut up trying not to make it worse and he put me in the car.

"Is that who is in the video with you Mrs. Stilson? Your boyfriend?" he talked down to me, standing in the open door.

Still feeling exposed, I tried to calm it down. "Look, officer, I'm sorry but I am not soliciting, and you have no reason to hold me..."

"You were watching porn on a neighborhood street and exposed yourself when I pulled you out. At the very least, this is disturbing the peace, and public indecency."

"I didn't expose myself, you bent me over the car to stare at my ass!"

"We'd better take this to the station. I need to call for back-up, we'll continue this with another officer witnessing before I take you in." He reached for the radio mic on his shoulder.

"No, no, no please, I'm sorry! I just wanted to surprise my girlfriend..."

"Girlfriend?" He looked confused.

"Boyfriend, boyfriend! Check me out. I have no prior anything and he can confirm..."

"Was that him in the video?"

"Yes, yes..."

"Mark Thomas?"

"Yes."

"He's got all kinds of stalker issues," he said, under his breath.

I was confused and looked at him pathetically.

"Do I have permission to go search your vehicle for license, registration? I can call for back-up if you'd like a witness. You know what, a Black male officer and white female making allegations, I'm gonna call, hold on. "

"No, please, no need for back-up. I will cooperate fully. I have nothing to hide. You have my permission, sir."

He looked at me with his hand on the mic, and then released it. Then he went to my car, got in and sat down for several minutes. I was in full panic mode. What the fuck had I done. There would be no explaining this to Wayne, or Mom! Mom might help keep it from Wayne. But how the fuck would he not find out if they charge me with something.

Fuck, the toys are in my purse! I tried to see what he was doing, but it was two cars up and I could not tell. I told myself, 'Whatever you do, don't lie! It will bite you in the ass. Tell the truth, just no more than you absolutely have to.'

Finally, he returned carrying my purse, phone, and registration. Then he got in the front seat and set my license on his laptop and typed in.

"You're out of state, so this might take a little longer to check out. Mrs. Stilson. He left the license leaning against the laptop screen and opened the purse. I cringed and rightly so when he set the Mark-sized dildo on the dashboard, then my little plastic buddy.

"Good-looking family, Mrs. Stilson. How old are your kids?"

"Caleb is six and Ashley is five, officer." I said, only answering the minimum.

"And your husband is Ste... Wayne Stilson?"

I felt sick to my stomach. He knew Wayne! "Yes, sir."

"I know he's helped out Mark. Is this a throuple thing?"

"That's personal, officer," I replied, meekly.

He did not respond and continued to go through my purse. "You have a second cell phone?"

"That's my work phone, officer."

He looked at his laptop and put things back in my purse. Then he got out and walked to the passenger side, with my purse in hand. I was surprised when he removed his gun belt and put it on the front passenger seat before getting into the back seat with me.

He turned his back to the door and put a knee against the seat back and set my purse between us.

"It looks like it might take a little time for the background check to come back. So while we wait, I'm going to need you to unlock this phone for me."

He handed the prepaid to me.

"Is that really necess--"

"Mrs. Stilson, you said you would cooperate fully. I am trying to understand the situation here, but you clearly aren't cooperating fully as you said you would..."

"Please, the code is 02131122." It was the kids' birthdays.

Suddenly, the guilt came rushing back. I used that for the code on the phone to cheat on my husband!

He punched it in and began looking through the history. After a moment, he held it up.

"There are two numbers in your history. This one looks like Mark's, so whose is this?"

He held it up.

"That's my work phone, officer."

"So, definitely not a throuple thing. Got it."

He held up a dick pic.

"Mark?"

"Yes, sir."

He began to play the kitchen table video with the volume uncomfortably high and after a moment, he looked at me.

"Oh sorry, do you want to see?"

I gave him a disgusted look, but did not respond, as he turned the screen so we could both see.

I watched as his uniform got tighter in the crotch, while he watched Mark rub fuck me. Seeing him getting excited by it made me tingle. He appeared to be in his forties. He was African American with a wedding ring. I wondered if he lived close by. The car was definitely empty when I first went by.

As his pants continued to tighten, it was apparent he was similar in size to Mark. As I screamed out in the video, he would nod, and vocalize a hum or grunt.

When the video Amy screamed out that she needed a real cock to fuck, her, he commented.

"Mark certainly has a 'real cock', Mrs. Stilson."

I took that as confirmation, he was going to ask for something in return for leniency. When it finished, he looked at me.

"I guess you could call that a boyfriend situation." He smiled deviously.

Then, he looked up at the laptop in the front seat. "Nothing yet."

Next, he brought up the dildo video. It's hard to imagine it being more awkward than the first video, but, it did seem a little more understandable for a screaming orgasm while being fucked by a man with a huge dick, than a screaming orgasm with a flailing rubber cock in you cunt and your ass facing a camera.

He watched the whole thing, his cock pushing relentlessly to escape his pants. Watching myself scream out for Mark to turn off the dildo, and seeing Officer 'Reeves's' reaction had me wet again. I saw his name on his name tag for the first time.

After the video Amy professed herself as Mark's cock-slut, while she came, I was reminded that that was not the end. We went into the Nurse Stinson-treating-Mark's-cock-swelling portion of the video.

Ironically, that also ended with my ass center camera, coming with the giant dildo thumping and buzzing inside of me. The video Amy screamed that she was his cock-slut and that she was coming for his cock.

Officer Reeves was breathing heavily with a fully hard, buldging cock. It was clear what he wanted, so I decided to try another approach.

When Mark commented about my ass on the video, he nodded and looked at me.

"Well I understand the outfit now, Nurse Stilson."

I gave him a hungry-slut look and nodded toward his cock. "I can help you with that, Officer Reeves."

"Can you now? And what sort of treatment plan might you suggest, Nurse Stilson?"

"As I told Mr. Thomas, we find the best treatment for acute cock-swelling remains treatment from the juices of the female of the species." I could feel my pussy oozing said juices between my thighs and onto my ass cheeks. It appeared Mark had really turned me into a cock-slut.

"If you can uncuff me, I could help free your swollen cock from your trousers and ride the inflamed member until it releases the built-up pressure."

"Mrs. Stilson, we do have protocols, to remove the cuffs in the back of the vehicle with an active suspect could be dangerous."

"But officer, I will need to feel the affected area to properly assess the extent of swelling, before administering treatments."

He pulled the key from his shirt pocket. "I'm going to go out on a limb here, Nurse Stilson. Please don't make me regret this. Turn around please."

I twisted in the seat and felt my wetness spread.

"Get your wrists up higher, please and turn so I can reach you." He remained leaning back against the corner of the seat.

I guessed what he was wanting, and did as he commanded. It brought a couple naughty thoughts to mind. I shifted and placed my left knee on the seat, with my ass toward him, struggling to keep my balance.

"Yeah, that's good, both knees please."

I had to lean forward to prevent hitting my head on the ceiling. To maintain balance, I pushed my head against the grid over the side window and brought my second knee onto the seat. That gave him a full view. The cool air washed over the wetness coating my haunches reminding me just how exposed I was.

"Oh, Mrs. Stilson, I think Mark was right, this may be the worst case of Chronic Cock Slut Syndrome, ever. You are just oozing everywhere."

"Please help me, Officer Reeves. I need my pussy reamed hard, it's the best treatment for my condition. Please give me that big, black cock." It felt like an out-of-body experience, but I wanted that cock inside me.

"I need a better look. Mrs. Stilson, this looks serious." He flipped up my skirt and slid his hand between my legs, causing me to moan.

"Shit, ma'am, I think you might be running a fever. I'm gonna need to check you."

He ran his fingers up and down my slit, from clit to the top of my ass crack, spreading my juices before slipping two fingers into my pussy.

"Damn, that's hot in there." He pulled out and rubbed my cunt juices up my ass crack. "How about here?" He pushed a thumb against my asshole as the fingers penetrated my pussy again.

"Fuck me, please, Officer Reeves. I need that big, fucking dick, please!"

"I don't know, Mrs. Stilson, Mark is expecting you. I think you need to stay nice and tight for him, don't you?"

"Please fingerfuck me 'til I come, Officer."

"This is a bad case, isn't it?" He pulled out.

"Please," I begged, my forehead against the steel grate.

"Hold on just a sec. I have an idea."

I heard my purse shuffling. Then the familiar buzz of my little plastic buddy. He began to slide it up and down my slit. I could feel my labia saddling the dildo as it vibrated my soaked lips.

I let out a loud, high-pitched moan. "Yes please, I need that so bad. Aaaahhhh!"

"Does this help, Mrs. Stilson? Your little pussy lips are wetting it all up."

"Yes, yes, yes. Thank-- Ah!"

He turned the focus to rubbing my clit. I shoved my ass high and yelled out, and he pulled it back.

"Mrs. Stilson, you're too loud, the whole neighborhood will hear, even with the closed windows."

"I'll be quiet, I'll be quiet, please," I panted. Then I rolled my lips tightly between my teeth, breathing through my nose.

"OK Okay, I'll try again," he said, as he pressed it against my clit again.

I whimpered, gasping and shoved my ass in the air. As the climax approached, I squeaked like a puppy crying for its momma.

My legs shook and my forehead ached from the steel grate. So, I wiggled myself toward him, lowered my head to the seat and pushed my ass high.

"Coming for y-your cock!" I whined and clinched my mouth back closed. Before he pulled it away.

"My problem is getting worse, Nurse Stilson. If I help you, are you going to help me?"

"Yes, sir," I said, balancing on my head. I turned it to the side trying to look toward him with no luck. "I'll suck the swelling out of your cock, Officer, please!"

"I'm gonna hold you to that, Mrs. Stilson," he said calmly, as he pressed the vibrator hard against my clit and rubbed it slowly.

I clenched my lips again, grunting, as the vibration fired my clit and I came hard and cum flowed down my trembling legs.

"I agree with Mark, I love that jiggling ass, Mrs. Stilson."

"Com-ming for, ah! Ah! Ah!"

My whole body trembled uncontrollably, as he continued relentlessly vibrating my clit. I could barely take it and my body jerked wildly, until my knee slipped off the seat and I rolled sideways onto the floor.

He reached for my arm and pulled me up. "You okay there, Mrs. Stilson?"

My nurse's cap was shifted sideways, and I was sure there was an indentation of the grate in my forehead. "Oh, fuck, Officer Reeves, thank you." My naked, cum cum-coated ass sat on the seat.

"We're here to serve, ma'am," he said.

He began to unhook his belt and open his pants.

"Uncuff me and I'll help, Officer Reeves."

I had played through servicing his cock in my mind as he watched my videos earlier, and I really wanted to cup his balls when he unloaded in my mouth.

"I'm kind of thinking of holding that head and keeping you cuffed for safety." He raised up and pushed his pants to his knees, as his boner pushed at his boxers for freedom.

I slid off the seat onto my knees. "If that's what you want, Officer Reeves, but I really thought of how much, I would like to cup those balls in my hand, and feel them emptying your seed in my mouth."

His eyes widened and he leaned forward, boner to my face, as he unlocked the cuffs. I opened my mouth and lipped his cock through the boxers and as the cuff came off my left wrist, I brought my arms around for him to get the last one off.

When it was off, I reached for his waistband, but he put the cum-coated dildo to my face.

"First thing's first, Mrs. Stilson." He pressed it to my lips, and I opened up and let him push it in. "Show me how a cock-slut sucks cock."

I looked him in the eye, bobbed my head onto it, and slowly pulled back to the tip. Then I grinned and thrusted it back in my mouth, bobbing my head, quickly sucking it clean. My hands rested on his thighs and slid higher, until they pressed against his shaft and pushed up his length.

With that, he removed the vibrator, tossed it aside and leaned back as I gripped the front of his waistband. I pulled it up and over his eight-inch pole. He raised his ass, and let me pull them down to his ankles, before gripping him with two hands.

"Officer Reeves, you feel a bit feverish, too. You are so damned hard and hot. But your skin is like silk." I stroked his length with both hands, I leaned in and took a big slow lick up his ball sack pushing between them.

Stroking him, it was apparent his shaft was smooth and appeared almost veinless, compared with Mark's that had several visible bulging veins.

"That's very hot. I'm going to have to get the whole thing good and wet to cool it down." As I slowly licked the underside of his balls, I noticed the dark color of the skin on his sack and shaft contrasted with his cockhead which was lighter with a pinker hue. It was rounder than Mark's, which was somewhat elongated.

His ball sack was nearly hairless with the exception of a few curled, black hairs scattered around. He did feel amazingly warm, and as I licked the

"Is it feeling better, Officer Reeves?" I teased.

"Fuck yes, Nurse St-Stilson," he groaned.

Next, I licked firmly up his length, all the way to his sensitive tip, that I call the man-clit. If you focus your tongue on that part of the cleft side of the head, you can make a man come without even sucking his cock. But that was not what I planned for him. A big, stiff, black cock like that needed to be worshipped, I wanted to feel it in my mouth, and see how much of him I could take.

I wanted to feel him empty those balls into my mouth and feel him spasm with pleasure, while he emptied his seed into my mouth. The sense of urgency to do that grew and after just a few licks up and down his smooth shaft, I plunged him into my mouth.

I got him about halfway when he pulled me off by the hair. "You like this black cock?"

"Oh, yes Officer Reeves, please come in my mouth," I begged, and when he released me, I plunged back onto him, moaning my excitement as I took nearly two-thirds of him before I could not take anymore.

One hand gripped his shaft and followed my lips up and down his length, while the other cupped his balls. His eyes widened and mouth opened, when I looked at him, hungrily suctioned onto his cockhead. Then, I wiggled my tongue on his man-clit, while I stroked him and caressed his balls.

"Fuuuuuck," he sighed, and his eyes closed.

I nodded and hummed, " Muh-huh, muh-huh," tasting his pre-cum as it began to coat my tongue.

Sensing he was close, my tongue waggled wildly, and head moved in quick, controlled bobs, while my right hand stroked him faster and faster.

"Y-You, black cock-hungry little-- Ah! Fu-uh-uh..."

"Muh-huh, muh-huh, muh-huh," I chanted onto his cock, as he lost control and released jet after jet of jizz into my mouth.

My chant continued, as I sucked every drop of cum from him, nodding to show my approval.

"Oh shit, suck it dry, Nurse Stilson. You really like your work." He panted as he spoke.

"Muh-huh, muh-huh, muh-huh," I replied, not releasing him from my mouth.

"Gonna need more treatments..." he sighed heavily, and spasmed one last time.

"Muh-huh, muh-huh, muh-huh."

Finally, I pulled off and lapped up the escaped cum that ran down his cock and onto my hand. I spoke a word between each lick.

"Thank. You. Officer. Reeves. Often. As. You. Need."

When I finished, he ordered me back into the seat as he pulled up his pants.

"Mrs. Stilson, I think you are telling me the truth, and this is just a misguided attempt at some fun with your boyfriend. Please be more careful in the future and watch your videos somewhere less public. Now, I am late for patrol. So I am going to escort you to Mr. Thomas' house and verify your story. He has already had some stalker issues and I need to make sure you are not another."