A Cock in the Hand Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready, Nurse Stilson!"

I pushed him slowly in, wiggling myself against the giant cock to let my labia spread for it.

"I think your fever might be back, Mr. Thomas. Oh that's so hot. This may take a minute to stuff this monster in."

I began to rock forward and back, taking a little more each time.

"No one's ever filled my pussy so full, Mr. Thomas: I think it's best we continue these treatments at least once a week." When I took him to the hilt, I pressed against him hard, "Maybe fucking more!"

I pushed hard on his chest as I rocked feeling my pussy cling to his manhood with each thrust.

"Officer Reeves, I think you're going to need the big probe to be sure there's nothing I'm hiding."

Almost instantly, his fingers withdrew, and his cock laid in my ass crack.

"Officer Reeves, That's not a probe! I think you have a fever also. I'm afraid, I only have one hole left to check your temp, oh fuck!" I groaned, as Mark's cock was bringing me to the edge already.

"I'm gonna need you to confirm you consent to the complete cavity search, Mrs. Stilson." He pressed his cockhead against me.

"Please, Officer Reeves, I wanna come with your cock in my ass. Take my ass cherry now, please!"

As his head pushed harder against my sphincter, it seemed impossible to fit, even after three fingers. The pressure and thought of pain, brought me back from the edge as I rode Mark's cock slowly. Officer Reeves had a hand on my hip as he rocked with me, wriggling his cock and slowly pushing in. I could feel myself starting to open and held still to help him finally push through.

"Fuck that's tight, Mrs. Stilson," groaned Officer Reeves.

"That's it, Officer Reeves, go slow, but give me that beautiful, black cock, Huh!" I gasped, as his head popped in with a twinge of pain.

But thanks to the lube and his patience, the pain quickly faded. I pushed myself slowly onto his hardness rocking back and forth to ease him in. Mark was not as patient and began pumping himself in and out with greater urgency. When Officer Reeves was up to the hilt, I groaned with a sense of pride for taking them both.

"Oh fuck, fill me up," I whimpered, as I rocked forward and back, sliding up and down their lengths. "Oh my God, That so...Ah!"

I rocked faster as I measured how far I could rock without losing either of them. I groaned louder and louder, as the sensation was like nothing I'd ever felt "Yes. Thank you!" I panted. "So full of cock!"

I could feel them deep inside, sliding in and out in unison, almost as if they were one. The tingle on the nerves in my ass, along with the stimulation of my pussy, added a level of intensity that had me quickly moving toward another climax.

My hands pressed hard on Mark's chest as I rocked faster and harder, tits swinging and bouncing agains my shoulders and ribs as they swung. I could feel my holes clinging to the hot, stiff poles as I rode them.

"I love your fucking cocks! Ah! Fuck! Me! So! Hard! Aaahhh!"

Officer Reeves grunted louder, as he began thrusting his hips, slapping his pelvis on my ass with a hand on each of my hips for balance. "Oh fuck, Mrs. Stilson, so ah!"

"Come in my ass!" I screamed, as my orgasm hit. "Coming! For! Your! Cocks!"

His grunts intensified, as his hips spasmed against me, and I quickly felt his seed oozing from my asshole.

Mark took the cue and thrusted his hips up and down, like a crazed dog in heat. "Take my cock, you little slut!"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I screamed, as he hammered me. Then my mouth locked open as the orgasm took me completely. My lower body trembled uncontrollably, and the only sound coming from me were guttural groans. My legs felt like jelly, they trembled so much, and my abs spasmed with each thrust of his cock.

Just when I thought I couldn't take anymore, he pulled out and fell back to the bed as I collapsed on top of him, losing Officer Reeves from my ass. As my tummy pressed against his cock, he released jet after jet of jizz that smeared between us, while I rubbed myself against him.

We lay there, catching our breath, with my chin on his shoulder as I slowly rubbed against him, fascinated by the amount of cum he released. After a moment, he whispered, "Are you going to clean up your mess, Mrs. Stilson?"

I knew what he meant and should have been offended, but the Amy that would have been offended, had been replaced by the Amy that had just been fucked by two huge, hard cocks that she loved to serve. An Amy that would gladly devour every drop of cum they could produce if it meant she could have them again.

This Amy rose up, and Mark pulled himself further onto the bed, as She knelt between his legs and crawled up closer. This Amy knew Officer Reeves was still behind her and pushed her ass high for his benefit as she leaned in and lapped up the spunk. This Amy started with his belly and chest, before moving to his cock to make him wait for it. This Amy looked at him hungrily, taunting him as she licked his body clean. This Amy loved the taste of man-cum.

"Well, Mrs. Stilson, your story checks out. I am late for patrol; so, I will let you off with a warning this time, and leave you with your 'boyfriend'. Your cooperation was appreciated, and I'm sure I will see you again, soon. I will leave your phone right here, ma'am."

Mark put a hand on my head, holding me in place. "Thank you for your understanding this morning, Officer Reeves. As usual you were firm, but fair. Have a great day," said Mark, arrogantly.

Then I began to lick his shaft clean, slowly, and deliberately, up his entire length, then lapped his balls sack clean of my own cum before returning to his shaft. He was stiffening nicely again.

I was late for work, but knowing I was making him hard again, I could not stop. I licked him thoroughly, looking into his eyes, measuring the length of his manhood over and over. Sometimes kissing my way up, sometimes licking. I have no idea how long I spent touching, tasting, smelling the sex in the air, while I worshipped his cock. Nothing else mattered but pleasing him. Watching his eyes as I pointed him toward the ceiling and took his cockhead into my mouth, was such a feeling of power. I had to have him one more time, to feel his cum flood my mouth, knowing I was responsible for his pleasure.

"I'm not sure I've ever meant anyone as cock hungry as you-- Ah! Mrs.-- Ah!"

I nodded and hummed. "Muh-huh, muh-huh!"

I plunged him in as deep as I could go, tasting the sweetness of his pre-cum again. I bobbed hard and fast, continuing to hum, "Muh-huh, muh-huh!"

"Oh fuck, Mrs. Stilson." His head rolled back and his hips spasmed, as he released another load of cum in my mouth.

This time, I could manage it all and sucked and swallowed it all until he lay there, spent and panting. I sucked him clean and laid his limp cock on his belly as I stood up and grabbed my clothes. What little clothes I had, that is.

As I pulled my skirt up. I returned to Nurse Stilson. "Well, Mr. Thomas, it appears the swelling problem has been alleviated for the time being. If the condition returns, please contact me to schedule some more Physical Therapy."

"Thank you, Nurse Stilson. I feel one-hundred percent better. I look forward to our next appointment."

I straightened my top, collected my things, and blew him a kiss. "If I hope to be employed long enough for our next session, I need to go."

As I walked up the steps, he said, "I hate to see you go, but I love to watch you walk away."

To be continued.