A Cock Slave is Created

Story Info
Straight married guy begins his cock slave submission.
5k words
4.62
42.3k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cohikr68
cohikr68
275 Followers

Bill nervously knocked on the door of the posh condo where he was to meet a man he'd been in contact with for over a month online. Their online conversation was about Bill becoming a cock slave to the man, Carey, who was 60 and 20 years older than Bill.

Carey was gay. Bill had never been with an openly gay man. But their conversations had been exciting. So Bill decided to give things a chance. They had finally decided to meet with Bill making a commitment he would follow Carey's demands without question.

Bill was a married man whose marriage had fallen into a rut of missionary sex once or twice a month at best. His wife was always too busy or tired it seemed after twenty years of married "bliss". Bill still loved her and desired her but he also had another side of his sexual identity.

Bill was a cocksucker. He'd only had a few experiences with men but from the time he sucked an older man's cock when he was eighteen, he knew he loved a cock in his mouth. He loved tasting and swallowing cum. The instant the man's cock passed his lips, Bill knew.

It took Bill a long time from that first experience to the next. He suppressed his desire for cock because he was a product of a homophobic upbringing in a homophobic nation. He knew acknowledgement of his desires would destroy his relationships with family and friends. And Bill still loved pussy. He loved eating it. He loved penetration of a woman's pussy. He loved ejaculating into a pussy following a long session of fucking.

The women Bill had been with were surprised how attentive he was to their needs. They were pleasantly surprised he liked to go down on them and bring them to orgasm or often orgasms before he even sought to get himself off. He met his wife at a bar that had live bands and a big dance floor. She was with a girlfriend just sitting at a table nursing a drink when Bill asked her to dance. They danced all night. And then every weekend until they moved into an apartment together.

Bill knew almost from the start he loved his wife. He introduced her to sex. And it was a long haul because of her religious upbringing. At first all they did was make out with Bill copping feels of her small but nice tits. She would have an orgasm just from having her tits played with. When Bill finally got her clothes off and went down on her, their sex life took off. She had thundering orgasm after orgasm caused by his tongue and fingers.

Bill was finally able to fuck her after he had proposed to her. They had a glorious wedding and honeymoon highlighted by sex. For the first fifteen years they continued to have great sex. But it started slowing down bit by bit after those first years. She worked in an intense setting that often left her exhausted while he also had a very high stress job. The combination of work, mortgages and children had a toll on their marriage.

The toll included Bill going online and finding countless M4M chatrooms. Chatrooms that were refined to the state and cities. Bill had many discussions with many men as the old memory of sucking cock came back to him as soon as he realized how many other men were seeking sex with men. He had met with a couple of men he met online and ended up sucking them. And enjoying it immensely.

Bill managed to have a regular schedule with both men for a long time but one had to move out of state and the other apparently wanted a new model of cock sucker. Both seemed to only want to get their rocks off and never wanted any type of relationship.

And, now, Bill was about to start a new journey with a man who said he wanted a cock slave and had slowly recruited Bill with many hot conversations about what Bill would have to do in order to meet with him. While Bill was very masculine in most areas of his life, he knew he wanted to be submissive in his sexual interactions with men. And Carey very much seemed to be a man that could make Bill's desires become reality.

After a second knock on the door, Carey opened it half-way and motioned Bill in. Once Bill entered and the door closed, Carey began the meeting by ordering Bill to strip his clothes off.

"Take your fucking clothes off now you faggot bitch!"

Bill quickly did as told and stood before Carey fully nude.

"I told you the position you were to take anytime you were with me, didn't I bitch? Now GET DOWN on your knees as I told you before you knocked on my door. Do it! Now!" Carey screamed at Bill.

He dropped in front of Carey with his head submissively bowed. He waited for Carey to instruct him.

Carey stepped around Bill in the front entryway. He took his belt hanging on a hook nearby and doubled it. Then without warning he swung the belt across Bill's right buttocks. It was a forceful lashing bringing a surprised groan of pain from Bill. In the next second the doubled belt hit Bill's left buttocks with force, causing another outburst of painful groans from Bill.

"Next time you come through that door remember the punishment will be ten times this if you fuck up like today. Do you understand cocksucker!?"

"Yes sir. I understand and will remember to do as you say." Bill replied.

"Good, boy. Now take my gym shorts down and suck my cock through my briefs. Get that fly area nice and wet. Let's see if you can get my cock hard without touching it bare. Suck, boy, suck."

Carey was dressed only in gym shorts and a sleeveless muscle shirt. He wasn't a specimen of a muscled up weight lifter at all. In fact, he had a bit of a gut. He was balding but pleasant looking. Masculine features. He was about 5'9" and probably weighed around 180. Bill had been told during their many online conversations Carey had a thick 7" uncut cock.

As Bill reached up to take Carey's gym shorts down he noticed a good sized bulge. Suddenly Carey stopped him from removing the shorts.

"I changed my mind. Use your mouth to take them off. Then suck me through my briefs. And you'll use your mouth to take them off too. When I give you permission."

Bill reached his head up to the band of the gym shorts. Using his teeth he pulled on the front until the front was down near the fly of his briefs. He worked around to the sides and back until the shorts simply fell down around Carey's bare feet.

"Good boy. Now reach down and kiss my feet and I'll step out of the shorts when you're done. Make it good when you kiss them. Each toe needs your mouth on them."

Bill bent over and kissed the toes on each foot. Kissed the arches and heels. Carey finally stepped out of the shorts and motioned Bill back up to his groin to begin sucking his cock while his briefs were still on.

Bill opened his mouth wide to encircle the growing shaft inside the briefs. He ran his mouth up and down the shaft getting the cloth of the briefs wet from his saliva. He took the large head and the cloth enclosing it inside his mouth and sucked with his lips sealed around the mushroom. Then back down the shaft to Carey's balls, using his tongue as firmly as he could on the cotton fabric. He sucked each ball inside his mouth. The cloth around them were saturated by his oral attention.

Carey's cock grew to a full seven inch length and the girth was as promised, very thick. Bill became excited at seeing this happen and his cock started engorging itself with blood. Bill was also large. Around 7.5" and uncut. Very large mushroom head.

Carey reached down an pulled Bill's head firmly into his groin with his mouth secured around the wet cloth of the shaft.

"Very good, cock sucker. Now you can use your mouth to open up your phallic treasure. Isn't this what you want to worship inside these briefs, cock sucker?"

"Yes sir."

"Well now comes the good stuff. Get these briefs off and suck my cock down your throat until your nose is touching my pubes, bitch."

Bill quickly stripped the briefs from Carey's body. Carey stepped out of them as the pooled around his ankles. Then moved forward with a quick thrust into Bill's mouth. Bill was ready to accept the thick cock and sealed his lips around the head as it entered and ran down the shaft until Carey had bottomed out with Bill's nose pressed against his thick pubic hair.

Carey grabbed Bill's hair at the back of his head and began thrusting with his cock coming back to the tip and pushing back down into Bill's throat. Carey wasn't gentle. He was face fucking Bill's mouth with rapid and deep strokes. Even Bill's experience at sucking cock couldn't keep him from gagging as Carey kept up the assault of his face with his thick cock.

Bill was drooling spit down his chin from the fucking going on. Carey ignored the gags and continued to thrust back and forth, each time bringing the tip to the very edge of Bill's lips before pounding back deep until Bill's nose slammed up against his pubic hair.

Carey kept fucking Bill's face for a good five minutes, amazingly not having an orgasm. Bill's jaw was aching from the extended pounding of the thick cock. But it was thrilling to Bill despite the roughness Carey used to fuck his face. Bill's submissive desires were being met just as he had hoped.

Finally Carey stopped with his cock fully embedded in Bill's mouth and throat. He looked down at Bill, who had been kept his eyes looking up at his master as every good cock slave should.

"Good boy! You like this big thick cock don't you bitch?"

"Mmmm huh." Bill mumbled with his mouth full of the big thick cock.

"Ok, you're going to crawl to the bedroom behind me once I take my cock out of your pussy mouth. And I expect you to keep up, like with your nose almost in my ass crack. Understood?"

"Yeth suh" Bill mumbled as the cock continued to rest deep inside his mouth.

Carey pulled his thick cock from Bill's mouth, curled a finger to gesture Bill follow him as he walked toward an open door in the nearby hallway. Bill hurriedly crawled along the thick carpeted floor on Carey's heels. He watched Carey's ass move back and forth as he walked. His ass crack was almost directly in his face.

Carey reached the well lighted bedroom and sat on the edge of a large king sized bed. Bill crawled to his feet with head down awaiting the next order of his master. Carey opened his legs and motioned Bill to get between them directly in front of his cock and balls. Carey's balls were big and hung low. His cock remained semi-erect, standing at slight angle away from his pubic area.

"My balls need a nice cleaning, bitch. Show me how you clean a man's balls. And if you cause me to have one little flinch because you don't know how to do balls correctly there will be punishment."

Bill immediately went low with his head and licked one ball with the flat of his tongue. Then he did the same with the other. After using his tongue to get both balls moist, Bill took the left ball fully inside his mouth. He used his hand to hold the right one and gently massaged and pulled on it.

Bill used his tongue to move around the circumference of the hairy testicle while sucking it as deep into his mouth as he could. He could feel the hard nut lying under the thin layer of skin. He made sure to be firm but in a restrained and gentle way.

Carey moaned as Bill submissively administered his love of his master's balls. Carey was pleased at the excellent skills his slave had shown so far. He liked that the handsome and fit man was providing service and pleasure to him on his knees or wherever else Carey ordered him. He liked that a straight married man was worshipping his gay cock and balls. It gave him satisfaction to be in charge of a sexual liaison with a masculine straight who wasn't really as straight as he portrayed himself.

Bill's continued to lick and suck both balls. He licked them outside of his mouth, letting his tongue trail down to Carey's taint and slightly touching his crack. He took special care of licking the entire area of the taint between the balls and ass crack. He knew how sensitive and erotic it felt when his wife used to do the same to him.

Carey stopped Bill's continued pleasuring of his balls and pulled his mouth up to his cock again. He pushed Bill's mouth down the shaft and using the hair on the back of Bill's skull forced him up and down on the cock. Bill kept his lips tight on the shaft and breathed through his nose to relax himself. The taste of Carey's cock was an elixir of taste and tactile pleasure. The taste of precum and just the rigid flesh along with the fullness in his mouth was exciting and sensual to him.

Another five minutes of Bill's mouth and throat accepting the cock back and forth in his mouth followed. Still Carey seemed no where near an orgasm. Bill knew from the many messages they had exchanged Carey took a long time to reach ejaculation. He hoped it was true Carey's cum was as plentiful and thick as he had been told.

Carey told Bill to stop and listen to what he wanted. He ordered him up on the bed in between his legs.

"Ok bitch, let's see how much you like cum. I want you to jack off on the tip and shaft of my cock. Once you coat it with your cum, I want you getting down there and licking every bit of it off me. Then and only then you will start again worshipping your new phallic god, my cock. Do you understand the instructions cock sucker?"

"Yes sir."

Bill starting immediately stroking his already erect cock. It wouldn't take much for him to ejaculate a load of cum on Carey's cock. After only another minute, Bill started gasping in pleasure. He aimed his hard cock directly over the tip of Carey's thick cock. Three big shots of semen splashed onto the big head of Carey's cock, running down the shaft. Bill made sure to cream the shaft as he groaned in orgasmic pleasure.

But, Bill always had a letdown in libido once he came and it was difficult for him to get enthusiastic about sucking his own cum from Carey's cock. He knew this was a test of his devotion to the cock and he pushed himself to lower his head onto the tip of the cock and suck and lick the cum into his mouth. He engulfed the head and slid down the thick shaft using his tongue to vacuum up the rest of his fluid. By the time he had fully taken the shaft into his mouth, Bill had regained his excitement. And he had a mouth full of his own cum. And he knew he wouldn't swallow until Carey told him to do so. His cum was slick with a bitter saline flavor but had a slight tinge of sweetness.

Bill had always had trouble eating his own cum due to his post orgasm letdown. He would enter into masturbation wanting very much to eat his own cum in the predominate times he couldn't have another man's. But he seldom succeeded in it reaching his mouth. In truth Carey was helping him overcome that hesitancy.

Carey looked down on Bill from his prone position on the bed. He saw how Bill had not yet swallowed and decided to let him wait a bit.

"That's it cumslut. Keep your nasty cum in your mouth for a while. Let's see you gargle it for me."

Bill proceeded to gargle the thick cum produced by his own cock while also trying not to choke as some slid down his throat. But he was able to swish and gargle it until it had been somewhat diluted by his saliva. All the time he looked up into the approving eyes of his new master.

"Good bitch. Now, spit that cum back onto my cock and clean it back up while you deep throat my meat. Understand?"

"Mmm hmmm." Bill said best he could with a mouth full of semen.

Bill drooled the diluted cum back over Carey's fully erect, and very thick, cock. It drizzled down the shaft from the big mushroom head. Then pooled on the top of Carey's balls. Then down into his ass crack.

"Hurry up fucker! Get your tongue and mouth down there cleaning. Make sure you clean my ass where your spunk went."

Carey lifted his ass off the bed to give Bill access to his crack. Bill quickly reached down under him and used his tongue to sweep the cum from the hairy ass crack. He made sure he collected the remnants from the thick hair inside the crack, Then Bill kept his tongue flat as he swept it all along both balls and up all sides of the shaft. Finally he reached the big head and sucked the last parts of the slimy and now cooling spunk into his mouth. He looked up at Carey as he did all this as his way of submitting to him.

Carey nodded to Bill and told him to swallow. Bill took a big gulp and let the still good amount of cum down his throat. His tongue remained coated with it.

"Ok, fucker, you have another load or two to eat today. So get going."

Bill started licking the mushroom head. He stuck his tongue's tip into the urethral opening and swirled around the crown. Then Bill slowly descended down the girthy shaft with lips sealed tightly and tongue flickering and swirling. He reached the bottom of the shaft and his nose lay against the thick pubic bush. He held the shaft deep inside his mouth and throat while looking adoringly up at Carey.

Carey smiled looking down at Bill with his mouth full of his cock. He was pleased with his new cock sucker. He had his doubts about a married man being able to really be as submissive as he wanted from his cockslave but Bill was proving he was going to be very good at it.

Bill finally started pulling back up from Carey's pubis until he reached the big head's tip. He immediately plunged back down the shaft while maintaining a tight seal with tongue playing feverishly along its length.

Bill twisted his mouth to take the big cock from different angles of the shaft. His mouth would circle one way as he kept plunging back and forth, then twist the opposite way and then go straight down. He was making sure the entire circumference of the hard shaft got a different angle almost every time he went down on it.

Bill continued to blow Carey for five minutes until his jaw ached. So he removed his mouth from the hard cock and started giving each testes a tongue bath. Then he swallowed each one with his tongue thoroughly washing the large nut sac. He spent several minutes attending to Carey's balls before returning to his cock.

Again and again Bill plunged up and down on the cock as he looked up into Carey's face. His eyes were closed in a state of bliss from the ministrations of his new cockslave. Bill could see Carey was getting close by his facial expressions and his increased breathing. Carey was coaching Bill as he continued his blow job.

"Ahhhhhh yeah, fucker....keep that fucking mouth working....suck my cock like you were born to do. Take it deep, bitch.....deeper....oh fuck yeah!"

Bill started to feel Carey's cock twitch and noticed the head begin to swell even bigger. And then he felt the pumping begin down near the balls, followed by the spasm of the underside vessel of the shaft. In a mere millisecond the cock erupted with hot, thick sperm. It shot into Bill's mouth in small bursts of bitter sweet ropes of cum. Each rope filling his mouth just a bit more. It seemed Carey was shooting cum for a good minute but actually only for a few seconds. By the fourth ejaculate the cum was less in volume but remained thick.

Carey was very vocal as he started to shoot his seed inside Bill.

"OOOOOhhhhhh fuck yeah! Fuck yeah! Keep sucking that cum....ohhhhh fuck that's gooood, bitch...sooooo fucking good!"

Then it became only a slight oozing of a thinner type of post orgasm fluid. Bill maintained his mouth on Carey's cock, letting it slowly reduce in size and refraining from further stimulation as Carey had started to reach the sensitive state of orgasm's end. He also maintained a pool of cum surrounding the shrinking cock.

Carey finally pulled his shrunk cock from Bill's mouth but presented it back to him to have him do cleanup on the small remaining droplets of his creamy cock juice. Bill stuck his tongue out to clean the juice from the cock while keeping the cum deposited securely inside his cheeks bathing his teeth and distal part of his tongue.

"Start swishing again, slave. Get that cum all frothy inside your cocksucking mouth. Make sure you get it bubbling." Carey instructed Bill as he lay back with a contented look.

cohikr68
cohikr68
275 Followers
12