A Cock Slave is Created

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill did as Carey demanded. He swished and gargled the cum, coating every part of his oral cavity from the uvula to the tip of his tongue to the inner walls of his cheeks. The thick cum adhered easily to the surfaces inside his mouth except for the enamel of his teeth.

Finally, Carey looked at Bill with a nod to indicate he could swallow. Bill relished the taste and consistency of the semen. While having a stronger taste of saltiness, it also had a slight sweet taste. At first it was a pudding but thinned some with his swishing and gargling to more of a milky texture.

Bill slowly took small swallows of the semen, enjoying the reward for his phallic worship of Carey's thick, beautiful manhood.

Already Bill missed his mouth being full of cock. He had become a true cockslave in a very short time.

Carey had several other men try but fail to meet his exacting standards of what he wanted in a slave. Only Bill had proved in the first session to be the ideal man for the job.

Carey had always looked for such men in the ever growing group of married men wanting to be cock suckers. He found it a big turn on to take a breeder and break him in to be an expert cocksucker. He seldom took men with the experience Bill had but he had spent months communicating and liked how submissive he sounded from the very beginning. Bill had proved worth changing his selection pattern.

Bill had never looked for a gay man to be his partner in sucking cock. He had gone through the couple of married guys that really liked having their cocks sucked but once they came, which was usually very quick, they wanted him to leave. Almost like they had post orgasm remorse for cheating on their wife. But during the time they were being sucked they were more than enthusiastic.

Bill had come to accept he was a cock sucker over the years. He'd had the same ambivalence of the men he'd serviced but had grown tired of guys wanting to take time letting him suck them only to ejaculate within minutes of him starting to suck them. And then literally pushing him out the door. He felt confident Carey would keep him satisfied with much longer sessions.

"Ok, cockslave, get on your back and skootch over to the edge of the bed. Hang your head off the edge. Yeah, just like that with your mouth open." Carey ordered Bill.

"Now we're going to do some facefucking, bitch. You know what facefucking means?"

"Yes sir." Bill answered from the position he was in with his head over the edge of one side with his remaining body on top of the bed. He looked up at Carey, surprised that he was almost fully erect after such a short interim of time since he climaxed.

Carey lined his cock up with Bill's mouth as he stood above him. He quickly entered the open mouth and plunged deep into Bill's throat. Bill gagged from the quick entry into his throat by the thick cock. By the third plunge he had adjusted. His lips sealed around the cock, his tongue went back to work and he tried to breathe through his nose and gasp for breath on each upstroke. Carey started jamming his cock faster and faster into Bill's throat. Drool was running from his mouth, snot from his nose. Each stroke was causing an "auck, auck, auck" sound to come from Bill as he tried to keep up with the cock's piston-like strokes into his mouth and throat. Air was hard to get with the ongoing assault but Bill was able to get occasional gasps in between constant plunges.

Bill felt a certain panic set in at the beginning of Carey's facefucking him. But he adjusted and was very stimulated with once again being submissive to this man's cock. His hardening cock was evidence of his excitement.

Carey was almost in a stupor as he fucked Bill's face. Bill recognized the feverish repetition of thrusting cock from his own experience in fucking his wife's pussy as he approached climax. Bill's face had become that pussy.

Carey's breathing started to labor after a good ten minutes fucking Bill's mouth. Bill's jaw was aching and near locking up. Carey continued with loud words of passion and dominance.

"Fuck yeah, take it, take that cock, you slut! That's it, gag on it. You like to suck a real man's cock, don't you bitch. I'm going to fuck your mouth until you beg me for my cum. And then I'm going to keep fucking it. Take it, take it bitch!"

And take it Bill did. And at last, Bill could feel the signals of cum about to explode inside his mouth. The thick head started to flare, the balls tightened and the pumping that started at the base of the cock started.

Carey let out a loud, guttural sound as cum once again shot from his swollen head into Bill's mouth. Once again short bursts of large amounts of thick cum entered Bill's throat. Carey pulled back to make sure it coated his tongue and then withdrew so cum painted Bill's cheeks, chin, nose and forehead. Bill had no choice but to swallow the wad shot into his throat. He closed his eyes as he saw the fountain of cum headed for his face. He felt the warm splash of cum as it hit him.

The cum facial along with the facefucking was one of the most exciting times of Bill's life. He'd never felt such erotic bliss and total submission.

Carey hovered over Bill, letting the oozing last drops of cum drip on Bill's forehead. Then he pushed his cock back into Bill's mouth to be cleaned. Once cleaned, Carey smeared his cock head in the cum running down Bill's face onto his neck and and shoulders. He had Bill lick what he'd gathered on his cock. Then he took a finger and gathered large amounts for Bill to swallow. Finally, he rubbed the remaining cum into Bill's face, leaving his entire face, forehead and ears coated in a glaze of sperm.

Carey instructed Bill to stay in the same position. He put his cock inside his mouth and reached up to grab Bill's hard cock. He began stroking the cock with long strokes from tip to bottom of shaft. It didn't take Bill long before he shot a big load of cum. Carey put his hand in position to catch most of the ejaculate. He got a good glob on the palm of his hand.

Reaching down to Bill's mouth, Carey withdrew his cock and drained Bill's cum onto his tongue.

"Swallow up slut. Here's some more cum for you. You like eating your own, don't you, cock sucker?"

Bill nodded, while letting the cum he'd just shot slide down his tongue into his throat and down. By now his tongue was fully coated with a mix of Carey's cum and his own.

Carey took the cum that had missed his hand from Bill's groin and added it to what was left on his palm. He quickly smeared it all over Bill's face. He had Bill get up from the edge of the bed. Carey got in front of him on all fours. He spread his ass cheeks and told Bill to start rimming his ass.

Bill stuck his nose inside the ass crack and probed the rosebud with the tip of his tongue. He pushed as deep as he could inside the rosebud, entering into the inner anal walls. Then using the flat of his tongue he licked up and down the entire crack of his master's ass. Over and over again, Stopping to probe the rosebud on each up and down sweep of his big tongue.

Carey was moaning with contentment. He had broken Bill down into the full submissive desired. There was no telling how much this so-called straight married guy would be willing to do. Carey envisioned taking his straight ass with his thick cock in the very near future. He knew Bill was an anal virgin and swore he wasn't "into anal" but his submissive nature would break him down.

12