All Comments on 'A Cock That Enslaved Me'

by sophie_99_23

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good premise.

But, when sex happens, there's no reluctance at all. She needs no convincing either.

It just zooms ahead.

She's a virgin. Does he know that? How?

Why doesn't he tell her to look at his cock? Touch it? Tell him what she's feeling? Thinking?

Tell her how to play with it? Tell her what a good job she's doing?

And not enough details.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Every virgin girl's dream, giving it up to a guy that will call her a slut, toss her a pill and forget about her. How utterly despicable and definitely not erotic, or romantic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 Stars. Would love to read more of your adventures.

sophie_99_23sophie_99_23almost 2 years agoAuthor

Ok, so people seems to be misunderstanding a few things. Let me clarify this once and for all.

1) I left out most of the details like me getting used to sex and all that because I thought people don't wanna sit and read all that and want to get straight to action

2) The lack of dialogues is because honestly I don't remember what we talked about and I'm just filling in the details

3) This is a story about me and what I did and what I thought not about him so I wrote it purely from my perspective

4) People assume that since I was virgin I wasn't interested in sex and I can't have my own fetishes. If there is a girl who has dominating personality she can show that while I have the opposite personality. I just did what I always fantasized and what turns me on.

5) About him, so he treated me very right. He was sure an animal when it came to sex but that doesn't mean we didn't have loving sex. We did, during my first time too it took us hours to even begin and he was patient for me.

He treated me really nice with so much love. And we broke up due to external circumstances.

6) And lastly, about the lack of romance is because I think those things are very close to me and something I cherish above all so I consider them private and don't wish to share those moments with anyone else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Some women like Sophia have had first time with large penis. It is a blessing but the young woman is spoiled and other guys will not measure up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yeah to be honest it was similar to me, my first time was with a guy which was more experienced and he treated me the same, he fucked my mouth and it was quite rough I loved it. Now I am preganant with his sexond child.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersophie_99_23@sophie_99_23
Hello all the DELICIOUS COCKS out there. I will submit to your long and thick cocks. I am open to sext but don't ask for my other accounts. Only the most charming man who can make me wet get to have those.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES