All Comments on 'A Cock to Play With'

by Otazel

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mmmmm

This brought back so many memories of the time I seduced one if my friends on a camping trip.. Thank you Sweetie!

laidbackbiguylaidbackbiguyover 8 years ago
More Please

Please continue,I'm still waiting for my first time taking cock in my ass,

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I loved it.

laidbackbiguy let's have our first time together

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Writer to writer ..

.. the story unfolds nicely at a good pace .. as reader, contemplating the same thing,I hope to duplicate the encounter - though hoping for more than a one night stand with Aaron !

FlexibilityFlexibilityover 8 years ago
A thing of beauty...

This is one of the best, most human stories on here. It feels like a real first time experience and the nervous excitement rang true. I could identify with both characters from my own experiences. With Aaron, I can remember being a similar age or younger and in situations I hadn't planned at all (no internet in those days!) where I hadn't even realised a man was trying to seduce me and, to my regret, I was too nervous and ran out. Then when I was older, in my forties, finding myself in another unplanned situation but this time, in spite of the nervousness, going for it, even after having to build up the courage to keep to the agreed meeting in my hotel following our encounter in a men's clothes store. Two of my stories on here reflect both situations, except the one when I was much younger I turned into a fantasy of going through to the end, while the other tells of how my true first time happened. Thank you for a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
much like my own first time

If this was fantasy, it was spot on. If it happened, you did it right!

I was hooked the first time I ever got a real taste of a cock. My favorite part is the little emissions of precum that give me bursts of flavor as I get him ready to cum.

I think you're hooked, too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good!

I gave your story five stars! This is probably the best written story I've read of a first encounter. I was very aroused throughout the story and found myself daydreaming of actually being in the action.

Bravo!!!

Hitchiker69Hitchiker69over 8 years ago
Loved it

This story is totally believable, and similar to what I've done with guys. I liked it, and I'd love to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

it was nice that you were able to fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

It was nice he easy able to duck but he should have found out what is like to get fucked. Personnaly, I like getting fucked much more than fucking a guy. If this story is true, he will suck more cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The first cock is the deepest...

I truly enjoyed reading your story! I am reading and engaging my imagination by thinking of the last meeting with an old friend recently. We will meet again and I hope we will share "lunch" together. Best wishes to you in 2016.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

Your story made me cum all over myself! I would love this to happen to me!

steve_masterson85steve_masterson85over 6 years ago
Wow

This is very well written.

It is actually scarily similar to my first time with a man as a bi-sexual adult.

Loved reading it and reminiscing. Expertly captured. MORE!!! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lovely

At last a story which accurately defines the nervousness of two consenting men trying something new ... Most of us have felt this way at some point .. In my case it was a masseur friend who introduced me to the delights of gay sex when I was 27 ... I'd had quite a few failed relationships with women up to that point in my life .... It was Adam who questioned my sexuality ?... Adam has a small practice , mainly dealing with referrals from doctors and hospitals in the area and I was a regular for 2 years getting to know him quite well in that time .. I rang one morning for an appointment and he said it would be later on that day , after normal hours at 6pm if I liked .... I said yes as I felt the need to be loosened up !!

The car park was empty save for Adams 4 wheel drive , and reception was deserted .." Come through Charles " he called from the massage room when he saw me standing there

" Nice to see you , it's been a while "

" Yes 4 months " I answered shaking his hand

I knew the drill , Adam expected all his clients to take a shower , before and after a massage which I did .

" Where is the problem ? " he asked as I lay face down , towel over my bottom

" Left shoulder is very tight and my neck aches " I told him

Pretty soon I was relaxed as his strong hands worked their magic on me and he moved down my back to massage the rest of my body - removing my towel in the process

As his hands roamed over my taut buttocks I felt a strange sensation - I was getting an erection !!( it had never happened before ) .. I tried hard but couldn't stifle a groan as his fingers grazed my sensitive bum hole

" Did that hurt ? " Adam said

" No Far from it " I said dreamily

He continued down , worked my legs then travelled back up the insides of my thighs .. My cock was rock hard now !!

" Over you get " he said standing back

" I can't I'm embarrassed " I said

" Don't worry most guys get an erection during massage " he laughed

As I rolled over my cock stood up straight in the air - I felt myself blush furiously , but Adam carried on regardless kneading and squeezing my flesh ...

His fingers brushed my balls a few times and I groaned at the touch ..

" You seem to like that Charles " he remarked smiling up at me .. Then it changed forever ..with his eyes fixed on mine he wrapped his oily hand round my cock and squeezed gently !!.. I gasped out loud

" Shall I stop ? "

" Noooo " was my gasped reply as I enjoyed his handiwork - I was so turned on

"Maybe this is what you are looking for instead of women ? " . I couldn't deny it was erotic and sensual - maybe he was right !!

I lay there as he wanked me slowly and reached out to touch the front of his pants - he was hard too !... With a grin , he unfastened them and they slid off , his long , curved shaved cock sprang out

" You can touch if you like " he whispered

" Are you... ? "

" Gay ? - not quite I'm Bi Charles as I suspect you are "

Adam taught me to embrace my sexuality that night on his table where I first sucked a cock - and had a man suck mine , I've never looked back since - I tell any women friends I swing both ways and most accept it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Me too!

I have always wondered about this too! When I was younger, I didn’t have trouble getting a woman. But at 65, and my body feeling and looking like every minute of the 65 years, I’m afraid the desire will go to the grave unfulfilled with me. But thanks for sharing, it was extremely satisfying!

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago
Hot

I loved your story. I sucked my first cock about 3 years ago at the age of 64 which shows you're never too old to try new things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Came upon this (smirk) by chance

Wow. That pretty well covers the fantasy of this 60+ guy. I never was bi-curious until recently. Perhaps because my wife of 45 years is no longer interested and I don't prevail upon her anymore. That and being quite jaded after a host of adventures, with my spouse and without. There were a couple of opportunities over the years to have my way with a guy, to one degree or another, but fear if exposure and professional ruination restrained me. Now to find a partner who is discrete, clean, and as much a novice as I am.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story

I would very much like to have the experience you describe so well. I have wondered if I would go through with fucking and being fucked. I think in the moment I would. Now to find the right guy and cock.

Crusader235Crusader235about 5 years ago
Hope

Good story but I hope his wife was pulling a train, and getting all the big strange cock she could while she was in training. Did he make her a Cockoldress? Four stars.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 5 years ago
Great story

I read this story about a year ago. I have sucked a few more cocks since then, but I still haven't had anal either giving or receiving. I just love the feeling of a man shooting his cum in my mouth. I am a cocksucker and don't even really want my cock sucked, but I have let a few men suck me. What I really like is sucking a cock while kneeling on my knees like a real submissive. I also enjoy watching a couple have sex and then eating a creampie from her sloppy pussy.

StewartDStewartDover 4 years ago
Loved it

Well written in every detail.

It’s just how I enjoy sex with a guy. I’m Bi but only interested in Oral and mutual Masturbation. I love to correspond with like minded men and share experiences.

Contact me

stewartbarry82@gmail.com

NudeCanuckDudeNudeCanuckDudealmost 4 years ago
Beautiful

You handled this story with a lovely soft touch. The men seem real, like me, and their gentle approach doesn’t make them feminine. They are men, and that is what makes them attractive to each other! A beautiful exploration of who they are inside!!! Thanks!

drifter1962drifter1962about 3 years ago
Oh fuck yes

God I wish I had the guts to do this.. so fucking hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story got me hard as a rock. I am a 55 year old bi curious married man. I would love to have my first time experience like this story. I have jerked off one other guy last year and cannot get it out of my mind. I want more. I want to suck a nice cock, I want to see his cum shoot on my face and lips. I want him to suck my cock and have him finger fuck my ass while I shoot my cum on his face. Does anyone want to join me

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm 47 year old bi curious married man . I need a

Curious friend in my life. Who is not afraid to text me and take a chance 630 935 1947

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

l completely understand this as its been a hidden dream of mine fr many years. l overcame the barrier of my first cock experience and loved it and with the right guy would love to go "all the way" and have anal sex, but with someone who's cock was not too big, as l tried with a very nice guy who had over 8" and after trying to get it he managed to get his knob end in and a little of his thick shaft which hurt like hell and made me bleed, so had to pull out. Such a shame as he was very nice and was patient, but too big and horny for s virgin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I want a bf so bad MMM I'd love that I know it and it'd be hot being able to be gay with another man and take turns in each other

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

How I would love to find a man who would want to experiment as much as I want to experiment. I want to play with a man's cock lick it and suck it until he begs me to stop

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I would love to be that man you are looking for. I want to do the same to you. I need to explore the bi side of me.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I would love to be that man for both of you, playing with 2 cocks at once, sucking both till you give me my smooth creamy reward for a job well done!

Bikelover31Bikelover313 months ago

I had the same experience a few tarts ago..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous