A Cuckold Story Pt. 01

Story Info
Liz returns home early to find Matt watching porn leading to.
6.5k words
4.55
148.4k
315

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mbtaichi
mbtaichi
629 Followers

Matt sat on the sofa, waiting impatiently for Liz to return. She'd been gone for about four hours now, much longer than they'd planned. She hadn't returned any of his texts, or calls and he was starting to get worried. Just as he was beginning to think that this wasn't such a good idea, after all, he heard the front door opening and the sound of Liz's voice, along with more than one male voice.

Christ, are we actually going to do this? Matt thought as he waited for Liz and her new friends to enter the room.

It had all started a week ago, not long after Matt's thirtieth birthday when Liz had come home from her job managing a care home a little earlier than he'd expected.

"What are you doing?" Liz asked, shocked by the sight before her as walked into the bedroom, seeing Matt hurriedly pulling the bedsheets over himself, shutting the laptop before she had a chance to see what he'd been looking at.

Matt looked up, pulling the headphones from his ears, his face reddening from embarrassment. He hadn't heard her come in and couldn't think of anything to say.

"Were you playing with yourself? For fuck sake, you were watching porn, weren't you?" Liz shouted, obviously now angry with him.

Matt just looked up at her from his prone position on the bed, embarrassed, what could he say? She'd literally caught him with his hand wrapped around his cock.

Liz threw her bag angrily onto the bed, storming out of the bedroom, saying that she needed a shower.

Shit, Matt thought, jumping out of bed. They'd only been married for just over a year; this was the first time she'd caught him masturbating. He listened at the door to the bathroom as Liz began banging around angrily inside.

"Are you ok in there?" Matt asked, resting his head against the bathroom door, attempting to calm the situation by speaking softly through the door.

"Go away. Let me have my shower in peace," Liz said, her voice sounded as if was starting calm down after the initial shock of finding him playing with himself.

Matt stood by the door, listening. Hearing the shower running, he went into the kitchen to prepare dinner, realising it would be best to give her some space, some time to think.

About half an hour later, Liz walked into the kitchen, wearing only her dressing gown, her skin red from the warmth of the water. Matt looked at her as he placed two plates of spaghetti onto the table, along with two large glasses of red wine. God, she looks good, he thought, as he sat at the table.

"Are you ok?" Matt asked worriedly as Liz sat down, her dressing gown parting a little, revealing her shapely legs.

"Yeah, I was a little shocked, that's all. I didn't expect to come home and find my husband wanking," Liz sounded much calmer than he'd expected her to be.

"Sorry," Matt muttered quietly as he began to eat his spaghetti.

Liz looked at him, starting to get a little irritated again, "Sorry for what? Sorry that you were watching porn? Or sorry that you got caught?"

Max looked up from his plate, quietly saying. "Both"

"Aren't I enough for you? Liz asked, starting to get upset, "I thought we had a great sex life; I don't understand why you need to watch porn."

"Of course you are," Matt held Liz's hand as he spoke, trying to reassure her." Our sex life is fantastic, better than most other couples, judging from some of the comments I've heard from other men at work."

Liz smiled; she'd heard the same sort of comments from her girlfriends. It seemed that both Matt and herself had far higher sex drives than most of their friends and colleagues.

"We've watched porn together loads of times together. I don't understand why you want to watch it without me, you know I like to watch it as well" Liz continued to eat her dinner, looking at Matt, waiting for his response.

"I don't know; I just watch different things without you. Stuff you might not want to watch." Matt stared into his plate, looking embarrassed.

"Why wouldn't I like it?" Liz was annoyed again. She'd always been willing to try anything Matt had wanted in the bedroom. "Is it something that perverted then?"

"No, of course not, well I don't think so anyway. I just don't think you'd like it, that's all." Matt continued to look at his plate while Liz stared intently at him.

"You're hiding something. I know you are. I want to know what you're hiding from me."

"Of course I'm not hiding anything. I was just worried that you'd be upset if you see what I was watching, that's all."

"I want to see what you were watching," Liz said coldly, wanting to know what he was hiding. "Show me."

Matt looked up at her, seeing she was starting to get upset again. "Ok, I just don't think you'll like it, that's all."

Liz finished her meal, then went upstairs, leaving Matt to clear the dishes on his own.

Once he'd finished cleaning up after dinner, Matt walked into the bedroom, finding Liz sitting up on the bed with the laptop propped open on her lap. As he hadn't had time to shut it down properly, Liz had been able to restart the video he'd been watching from where he'd left it. Matt looked down at the screen, seeing a woman getting fucked doggy style while sucking another man's cock at the same time. When he sat on the bed next to her, Liz continued watching the screen without acknowledging his presence. He looked at his wife as she stared fixated at the scene playing out on the screen before her. The woman had changed positions to sit on one of the men's cocks while the other stood beside her with his cock in her mouth, holding her hair back for the camera as he fucked her mouth.

"We've watched threesomes before, what's so different about this one that you had to hide it from me?" Liz asked without diverting her eyes from the screen.

"Look at the title," Matt said, moving closer to her as she scrolled the screen up to read the title.

"Husband Shares wife with friend," Liz read the title slowly, showing no emotion, then carried on watching in silence.

Fuck, she's disgusted. She thinks I'm a fucking pervert now. What the fuck is wrong with me? Matt thought, trying to read Liz's face, trying to figure out what she was thinking.

Ever since Matt had come across videos of men sharing their wives with other men, he'd been fascinated by the idea of sharing Liz with other men. In his mind, it was just a fantasy. Not something that he thought would ever happen. But, couldn't deny the effect these videos had on him! Was it right that he fantasised about Liz fucking other men? After all, they had only been married for just over a year! Surely these thoughts couldn't be normal, could they?

"You like this then? Men watching their wives fucking other men?" Liz asked, relaxing back into the pillows without diverting her gaze from the screen.

Matt didn't immediately answer, realising that he would dig himself into a hole; however, he answered the question. If he said no, she would know he was lying. If he said yes, she'd probably think he was some sort of sick pervert.

When the video finished, Liz scrolled down, looking at the list of similar films. "Husband films wife with two strangers," Liz read aloud, "Sounds promising," her voice sounded calmer, Matt thought as she clicked on the video.

Matt studied his wife; she'd removed her dressing gown and was now wearing one of the silk nightshirts he'd brought her the previous Christmas. He couldn't help noticing the shape of her 36C breasts and hard nipples pressing against the soft silk material.

Matt felt his cock stirring as he always did when looking at Liz. Christ, she's a sexy woman, he thought. Aged twenty-seven, Liz had an incredible body. At five foot eight, regular swimming sessions ensured that she kept in shape, with strong arms and shoulders and a flat stomach. He looked down her body at her long legs, now slightly parted since she'd relaxed a little.

"Do you think about me when you watch these? Do you think about me fucking other men as you watch them? Is that something you fantasise about?" Liz asked, beginning to fidget a little.

"Sometimes," Matt said, still a little worried she would explode if he told her the full extent of his fantasies.

Liz scrolled down the screen, reading more of the titles, thinking about his answer. Against all her instincts, she was becoming aroused. She couldn't help it, as the vision of Matt watching her fucking another man popping into her head sending a shiver down her spine. What the fuck am I thinking? I should be angry not turned on—why am I turned on? Giving in to her feelings of arousal, Liz relaxed back into the pillows. She stopped scrolling down the screen, reading the title of a video aloud, "Man cleans up after slut wife." She felt Matt's body tensed beside her as she clicked on the video.

"Have you seen this one?" she asked, already knowing the answer from the way his body had tensed up.

Matt nodded, unable to speak, feeling embarrassed and a little ashamed. Liz had come across one of his favourite videos, Christ she's going to go nuts. Despite being concerned about how Liz would respond to this video, he felt his cock stirring as the film started.

The scene opened with a woman in her mid-thirties laying back on a sofa with a man kneeling on the floor between her legs, fucking her. While at the same time, the woman's husband sat on the sofa next to them, watching closely as the man fucked his wife right there in front of him.

They both watched in silence for a while as the man fucked the women until he suddenly pulled out cumming all over her pussy lips and mound. When the man moved away from the woman, she turned to her husband saying, "Are you going to clean me up now? Make me nice and clean so that I can be fucked again."

Liz couldn't believe her ears; Did I hear that right. She felt Matt leaning closer to her as the man knelt in front of his wife pushing her legs apart. As he moved forward, the woman said: "That's it clean your wife's dirty pussy for my next lover, you don't want him to fuck me when I'm dirty do you?"

The man began licking his wife's pussy mound, swallowing the other man's cum, before continuing down between her legs, cleaning the cum from his wife's pussy lips while she instructed him to make sure that he got it all before her next lover fucked her.

"Is this what you like to watch? Is this what turns you on?" Liz asked a little shocked by the video as this was the first time that she'd ever seen anything like this. Do people really do this? God, it looks so fucking nasty, dirty. So fucking horn.

Matt didn't answer; his face had turned a crimson red as Liz continued looking at him, waiting for an answer. How could he tell her that he thought about her fucking other men? That he fantasised about her making him clean up the mess after she'd been fucked other men, to eat her cream pie. God, what the fuck is wrong with me? Matt felt ashamed of his fantasies, that they turned him on so much. Surely it wasn't right that he thought about his wife in this way. Was it?

Liz looked down at Matt's crotch. Seeing the shape of his swollen cock underneath his sweatpants, she reached down to rub her hand over his hard cock, feeling it twitch against her palm.

"You do like this, don't you? Your cock is giving you away," Liz gently squeezed his cock as she spoke.

"Yeah, I guess so." Matt finally answered. He looked at his wife again as she pushed her hand into his sweatpants taking hold of his hard cock. Her anger had given way to a look that he knew only too well. She's fucking turned on! Fuck me she fucking likes this as well! To say that Matt was surprised would have been an understatement. He couldn't believe it. Who would have thought that Liz would enjoy watching a man sharing his wife? He'd thought she would go mental, perhaps even want to leave him. But instead, her face was flushed, her nipples hard, and she was looking at him with lust in her eyes. Fucking hell!

Liz squeezed Matt's cock again as another man began fucking the woman in the video. She watched engrossed, slowly stroking her hand up and down his cock, imagining that it was her in the video and that Matt was watching while she fucked another man. Christ, I've only been married for a year, and I'm already thinking about fucking other men. Well, it's his fault he put the idea in my head, Liz thought to herself, as she pulled the laptop up onto her stomach, allowing her to lift her knee, letting her leg fall to the side.

Before meeting Matt, Liz had been what some people would call a slut. Having had dozens of sexual partners, mostly one-night stands. She wasn't at all interested in a serious relationship until she'd met Matt, immediately falling head over heels in love with him, thus ending her promiscuity. She hadn't even contemplated being with anyone else until now. Now that her husband had put the idea in her head!

Matt watched as Liz lifted her knee, allowing her legs to part. As was her custom, she wasn't wearing any underwear beneath her nightdress. He looked at her smoothy waxed pussy, thrilled by the knowledge that Liz was getting turned on watching a film about a married woman fucking other men in front of her husband. He thought about touching her, rubbing his fingers down through her silky-smooth pussy but decided to wait. He wanted to watch her watching the porn on the laptop, to see just how turned on she would get. Liz never ceased to amaze him; he was convinced that any other woman would have kicked him out of the house if they'd found him watching such a film after being married for such a short length of time. But not his Liz. She was one of the most sexually adventurous people he had ever meet, including most men he knew. She'd told him all about her sexual past shortly after they had met; she didn't want him to hear about her reputation of being a slut from anyone else. Even back then, he'd secretly liked the idea that his then-girlfriend had fucked loads of other men, that she had also had sex with more than one person at a time, including women. But he still couldn't get over the fact that she was getting turned on watching a wife fucking other men in front of her husband.

"Do you think about me doing this when you watch it?" Liz asked, slowly caressing his cock.

Matt looked at his wife, weighing up whether he should tell her the truth. That he always imagined that it was her in the films, that he was watching and filming her fucking other men for his pleasure. Deciding to tell the truth, he whispered, "Yes," feeling his face reddening again.

Liz looked at Matt excitedly, "Really, you think about me fucking other men! What about cleaning up afterwards? Do think about that as well?"

"Sometimes," Matt's said as his face flushed again.

Liz turned back to the laptop, silently watching the husband cleaning his wife's cum-covered cunt with his tongue for the second time.

Matt couldn't work out if she was still a little angry again or not. She was still holding his cock but had gone quiet. Fuck, he thought trying to think of something to say.

On the screen, the woman was telling her husband to make sure her pussy was nice and clean, and then he could fuck her as well.

Liz pulled her hand from Matt's sweatpants, taking hold of his hand, she placed it between her legs.

Jesus, she's fucking wet! Matt thought, rubbing his fingers up through her wet pussy lips, amazed by just how wet her pussy had become from watching this video. He began to wonder if she also secretly fantasied about swinging, about fucking other men. He pushed a finger into her pussy, savouring the silky-smooth feel of her wet cunt. Matt began wiggling his finger inside her pussy, hitting her G-spot, causing her to moan and lift her pelvis to increase the pressure of his hand on her pussy.

While he fingered her wet pussy, Liz pushed Matt's sweatpants down, releasing his hard rock cock, then started stroking her hand up and down his shaft, leaning into him, while keeping her eyes on the screen saying, "Is this something you want to do? Do you want to watch me fuck other men? Would that turn you on, watching me be a slut for you?"

Matt couldn't believe his ears; did she really just ask him that? Jesus! He wanted to confess his desire to share her with other men, or for that matter, women. But he couldn't, could he?

On the screen, the man had finished cleaning all of the cum from his wife's pussy, and was now kneeling between her legs about to push his cock into her used cunt. As he entered her, the woman said, "That's if fuck your slut wife's cum filled cunt. Can you feel they're cum inside me?"

Liz drew her breath in sharply when she heard these words. Raising herself up onto her hands and knees, Liz placed the laptop near the foot of the bed where she could still see it, leaving the film still playing, then pulled Matt's sweatpants down his legs and over his feet, throwing them to the floor. Putting her hands on one side of Matt's hips and her knees on the other, looking straight down at his hard cock. At seven inches, he was above average in size and had always had incredible staying power. One of the many reasons she had fallen in love with him so quickly.

Liz lower her head opening her mouth, allowing her lips to slide easily over the head of Matt's cock, as he pushed his hips up to meet her mouth, she swallowed his cock deep into her throat. He'd always been amazed by her ability to swallow all of his seven inches. Probably a skill learnt during her slut days.

While Liz began to work her lips up and down his shaft, Matt caressed her pert ass, squeezing her cheeks then drawing his fingers down through the crack of her ass over her asshole and wet pussy lips until he found her swollen clit.

Liz moaned when she felt Matt's fingers rubbing her sensitive clit. She continued watching the video while sucking his cock deep into her throat, not wanting to miss any of the action on the screen.

Matt pushed two fingers into her wet pussy all the way to his knuckles, pulling them out until only the tips of his fingers remained inside, before ramming them back into her forcefully. Using his other hand, he pushed Liz's mouth down onto his cock, lifting his hips at the same time, forcing his cock deeper into her throat, once more amazed by her ability to swallow all seven inches of his cock without gagging.

While Matt pushed two fingers into her wet pussy, Liz couldn't help imagining that it was another man's cock filling her pussy, fucking her from behind. When he pushed a third finger in, she lifted her head to look at him, moving around until her knee was beside his head, giving him the perfect view of his fingers inside her wet cunt.

Matt watched his fingers sliding in and out of his wife's beautiful pussy, her juices now covering his fingers and hand as she pushed herself back onto his fingers, moaning with pleasure.

"Do imagine me do that?" Liz asked again.

"Sometimes," Matt finally answered, thrusting his hips up towards her mouth trying to get her to resume sucking his cock

Instead of taking him into her mouth, she used her hand to slowly stroke him, wanting to ask more questions. She knew he was more likely to reveal the true extent of his fantasies if she teased him, kept him a little frustrated.

"Do you think about me sucking other men's cocks while you watch?"

"Yeah," Matt moved his hips encouragingly in time with Liz's hand, his cock now desperate for attention.

"Does that turn you on? Thinking of me with a stranger's cock in my mouth? Is that something you'd like to see?"

"Oh, fuck yeah," Matt said, ramming his fingers into her wet cunt harder as he spoke. Fucking hell she's really getting into this, he thought as Liz sat up, reaching into her bedside cabinet, grabbing the dildo that they had brought together some months earlier from a local sex shop. Liz then lifted her leg over his head, straddling his face positioning her pussy directly above his eyes. Looking up, Matt watched his fingers sliding in and out of her smooth pussy as she settled herself onto all fours above him.

mbtaichi
mbtaichi
629 Followers
12