A Cuckold Story Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz began stroking his cock again, enjoying the feeling of his fingers inside her pussy. After a few minutes, she passed the dildo back to Matt. He studied the larger than life object that resembled a realistic cock in every aspect except its size. At ten inches in length and circumference of four inches at the base, it was bigger than any cock he had ever seen in real life. Being adventurous in the bedroom, Liz had an assortment of sex toys, including vibrators, dildos, and an assortment of bondage gear, but this was by far her favourite.

Removing his fingers from her wet pussy, Matt placed the tip of the dildo against the entrance of her wet cunt, rubbing it up and down, lubricate it, before pushing the tip between her silky-smooth lips. As the dildo slid easily into her wet hole, she moaned loudly, pushing her ass back towards him, encouraging him to push it all the way inside her soaking wet cunt.

Matt felt Liz's lips slip over his cock once again as he began fucking her with the dildo. It never ceased to amaze him how her pussy stretched to accommodate such a massive object. Pushing two-thirds of the dildo into her pussy, he watched as her pussy lips stretched around the massive cock, while at the same time, she twirled her tongue around the head of his cock. He slowly pulled the dildo out, pushing it back in, taking his time, allowing her pussy to stretch until she was able to accommodate the full length of the enormous rubber cock. Holding the dildo by the base, he began driving it into her stretched cunt, fucking her with the massive lifelike cock. Imagining that it was a real cock fucking his wife right above his face while he watched.

"Aaaaah, that feels so fucking good," Liz moaned, continuing to sliding her lips over his cock, while holding his balls in the palm of her hand. She began rubbing her finger over his asshole while swallowing his cock deep inside her throat. Knowing that having his ass fingered was one of his greatest turn-ons, she pressed her middle finger against his asshole.

Feeling the pleasurable pressure of her finger on his asshole, Matt lifted his hips off the bed, encouraging her to play with his ass. When she pressed her finger into his ass, causing his body to twitch in ecstasy, Liz lifted her mouth from his cock, asking him, "Would you like to see a real cock fucking me like that?"

Fuck, Matt could barely believe what he was hearing, he'd fully expected her to go ape shit at these videos. Instead, they seemed to turn her on as much as himself. He pushed the dildo harder and faster into her wet cunt as she pushed herself back against it, forcing the dildo deeper onto her pussy. He watched the massive fake cock stretching his wife's cunt once again wishing that it was a real cock fucking her. That he had this fantastic view of someone else slamming their cock into his wife's beautiful cunt.

"Yes," Matt's voice was so quiet that Liz barely heard him.

"Would you like me to fuck other men while you watch," Liz asked, pushing her finger deeper into his ass, "You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

As she swallowed his cock, Matt thrust his hips up to meet her lips, "Oh fucking hell yes. God, I'd love to see that."

While Liz sucked his cock, pushing her finger in and out of his ass at the same time, Matt pounded her squelching cunt with the dildo. Lifting his head, he extended his tongue, licking her clit while continuing to ram the dildo in and out of her cunt.

Liz couldn't believe how turned on she was. They'd spoken dirty to each other during sex many times before, but this, discussing her fucking other men was on a whole other level altogether. Oh God, I wish that was a real cock fucking me. Would he really let me do it? Would I? Liz thought, not knowing the answer to either question, but couldn't deny that the idea captivated her imagination.

"Would you lick my pussy, if it was a real cock fucking me? Would you like me to straddle your face while another man fucked me right above your face?" Liz asked, lowering her hips, making it easier for Matt to lick her clit.

"I'd fucking love it," Matt said, flicking his tongue across her swollen clit, using his hand to pull her down onto his mouth while imagining that she was being fuck by another man inches from his face.

Liz pulled her finger from Matt's ass, pushing herself back onto his face, grinding her clit forcefully against his tongue while he continued to thrust the dildo into her drenched pussy.

While Matt went to work on her pussy with his tongue, she began to wonder if this something that they could explore together When she'd married Matt, Liz had resigned herself to the idea that he was the only man she would ever sleep with again. But now, she was seriously questioning the concept. Would he really let me fuck someone else? God, I'd to be such a slut for him. I'd be his slut wife!

Pushing her pussy hard against his face, Liz asked Matt, "Do you think about cleaning me up after I've been fucked, after they've filled my pussy with their cum? Would you lick me clean like that man in the video?" God that would be such a turn on, Liz added in her mind, lifting herself from his face, allowing him to speak.

"Fuck me yes," It was a good job she stopped playing with his cock; otherwise, he would have come just from hearing the question, it excited him so much.

Liz crawled down over his body on her hands and knees, positioning her pussy above his rock-hard cock.

Matt let go of the dildo when she moved his mouth, dropping open at the fantastic sight in front of him. Liz was using her pussy muscles to hold the massive dildo inside her soaking wet pussy. Her silky-smooth lips stretching around the wide base, with just the end sticking out.

Reaching down between her legs grabbing hold of the end of the dildo, Liz began shoving it in and out of her wet pussy, fucking herself with the massive cock while Matt watched open-mouthed imagining it was a real cock. After a few strokes, she slowly pulled the dildo from her pussy, her juices shining all along its length.

Taking hold of Matt's cock, Liz asked, "Were you thinking about that being a real cock fucking me? I bet you were, weren't you?"

"Fucking hell I'd love to see that. You'd look so fucking sexy with another man's cock in your pussy." Matt still couldn't believe they were saying these things to each other. Jesus was he turned on!

Liz lowered her hips, guiding his cock into her pussy as Matt thrust his hips up, a moan escaping her lips as his cock slid easily into her stretched pussy.

Matt sighed as his cock slipped effortlessly into her warm wet cunt. Fucking hell she's so fucking wet. She must really like this!

Liz rocked her hips, grinding her pussy onto his cock, fucking him reverse cowgirl style, as Matt started thrusting his cock up into her wet cunt.

"Aaaah, that's it, fuck me. Fuck me hard." Liz moaned, leaning back towards Matt as he thrust his cock into her as hard as he could, while at the same time she dropped her full body weight down onto his cock, forcing his cock into her pussy as deep as was possible.

"Do you really want to watch me fuck other men? I mean, for real, in real life?" Liz asked, moving her legs forward, until she was squatting on him, enabling his cock to penetrate her as deeply as was possible. Leaning further back, Liz opened her legs wide, allowing Matt to pump his cock hard and fast into her wet pussy, causing their bodies to come together with a loud wet slapping noise.

"I'd fucking love it, watching another man's cock sliding between your pussy lips. Jesus that would so be fucking horny," Matt told her.

When Liz lay back against his chest, he reached around her body pinching and squeezing her nipples, causing her to moan loudly as she timed the movement of her hips with his thrusting cock, forcing him deeper into her silky-smooth cunt.

Liz ran her hand down over her belly and smooth pubic mound, only stopping once her fingers had found her swollen clit. While Matt continued fucking her, she began playing with herself, circling he finger around her clit. God I can't believe how wet I am, I'm so fucking turned on it's unreal, she thought feeling her orgasm approaching as she rabidly moved her fingers over her clit while having her cunt pounded by Matt's hard cock.

Liz opened her legs wider, enabling Matt to ram his cock even harder into her pussy.

"Would you do it? Would you fuck other men while I watch? I can't believe how fucking wet you are. You like the idea, don't you?" Matt asked, thrusting his cock into her wet cunt in time with her rocking pelvis.

Liz didn't answer straight away, thinking about the question. Rubbing her clit, she lay her head back against Matt's shoulder, lifting her hips up and down in time with his fucking. Instead of responding to the question directly, she answered with on one of her own, "Would you clean me up after they cum in my pussy? Like in the video. Would you clean their cum out of your wife's slutty cunt?"

These words were music to Matt's ears. Her question an admission that she was considering fucking somebody else for him while he watched. Fucking hell, I can't believe we're talking about her fucking other men or hopefully women, we've only been married for just over a year. Are we fucking mad?

The feeling of his cock sliding into her warm wet cunt and listen to her dirty talk proved too much for Matt, sending over the edge. He felt his balls tightening as he began to pump his cum deep inside her wet cunt.

"Aaaah, I'm cuuuumming, Matt moaned driving his seven-inch cock into Liz's cunt as hard as he could.

"Clean me up, like on the video, clean your cum from my pussy. Imagine that it's my lovers cum your licking out of my pussy," Liz said, encouraging him to fill her with his cum. If you want to do this you can start by eating your own cum, she thought as felt the first spurt of his warm cum shoot deep into her pussy.

"Ohhh, fuck yes," Unable to hold back Matt pulled her hips down as he pushed his cock into her juicy pussy as deeply as he could, flooding her pussy with his spunk. Matt's whole body shuddered as each spurt of cum shot out of his cock.

Liz moaned as he filled her pussy with his cum, rocking her hips back and forth, using her pussy muscles to milk every last drop from his twitching cock. She could feel the force of his spurts as they hit her cervix, filling her already wet cunt with his warm sticky fluid.

Once he'd finished cumming, Liz slowly lifted her drenched pussy from Matt's cock leaning forward onto her hands and knees, making sure to squeeze her pussy muscles to keep his cum inside. Matt looked up at her pussy as she moved back up over his body until her pussy was directly above his face. Her swollen red pussy lips, smeared with a mixture of his cum and her pussy juices looked ready to eat.

Jesus, I can't believe I'm about to do this, Matt thought as Liz lowered her cum filled cunt towards his mouth. A small amount of cum escaped her, falling onto his upper lip. Instinctively Matt licked his lips, tasting his own cum for the first time, finding the taste unexpectedly pleasant.

"Clean me up, like on the video, clean my cunt, so I'm ready for my next lover," Liz said, enthusiastically assuming the role of a slut wife.

Matt once more looked at his cum smeared around her pussy, God I wish that really was another man's cum, he thought, just as another drop of cum fell from her open pussy into his open mouth.

Liz gasped when she felt his tongue touch her pussy lips, knowing that he was eating his cum only added to her excitement. She could feel Matt's warm breath on her wet lips as he pulled away after the initial touch of his tongue. For a second, she thought he wasn't going to do it, that he was going to chicken out! Not want to allow him to change his mind, she lowered her pussy towards his mouth, desperately wanting him to clean her cum filled cunt.

Matt ran his tongue up through her wet lips feeling and tasting his cum, he'd expected it taste salty, but there was surprisingly little taste at all, the texture was smooth and a little sticky. Imagining having watched Liz fuck other men and that he was now cleaning up they're cum from her used cunt, he pulled her down onto his face, pushing his tongue deep into her cum filled pussy, savouring the taste of his own cum.

"Aaaaaah," Liz moaned grinding her cunt into his face, forcing his tongue deeper into her pussy, rocking her hips back and forth as he licked his cum from her cunt. This is so fucking dirty! I Love it. God, I'm so fucking turned on. Liz thought also imagining that it was someone else's cum he was eating from her pussy.

"Clean me up, Clean your dirty slut wife's cunt. Make it ready for another man to fuck me" Liz shouted out the words in her excitement.

Matt drove his tongue in and out of her pussy, swallowing every drop of cum, then began flicking his tongue over her swollen clit. He could feel the dampness on his face; which was now soaked with a combination of cum and pussy juices.

"Aaaaaaaaaah, Oh God, I'm cuming. That's it, clean my pussy. Oh, God. I want to be a slut wife for you. I want you to clean another man's cum from my cunt." Liz screamed, the thought of him liking her clean after fucking other men sent her over the edge, as she began to cum on Matt's face.

Matt opened his mouth as Liz's juices gushed from her pussy, he felt her juices streaming into his mouth, hitting the back of his throat. As soon as he'd swallowed one mouth full of her cum, more flowed into his mouth.

Jesus, I think she just squirted on my face! As far as he was aware, this was the first time she'd squirted. His entire face was now smothered with her cum, the sweet scent of her juices filling his nostrils.

Liz moaned loudly as she continued to cum, the realisation that she had just squirted for the first time only enhancing her excitement, a demonstration of just how turned on she had become thinking about Matt cleaning her used pussy. She continued grinding her wet cunt onto Matt's face rubbing her sensitive clit against his lips and tongue, feeling her muscles contracting, squirting more cum over his face and into his mouth.

Matt flicked his tongue over her clit and pussy lips until her orgasm subsidised. Jesus, I can't believe she just squirted on my face!

When Liz eventually lifted herself off his face, he resisted the temptation to wipe his face, wanting to savour the feeling and smell of her juices that smothering his face.

Liz collapsed onto the bed beside him, cuddling up to him, kissing him hard on the mouth, tasting her pussy juices on his lip.

"God that was fucking amazing. I can't wait to try it for real," Liz said, laughing at the shocked look on Matt's face.

Matt's heart skipped a few beats. Does she mean what I think she means? Jesus, I fucking hope so.

"Really?" He asked incredulously.

"Yeah, it's what you want, isn't it? You want me to be a slut wife and fuck other men while you watch, don't you? Then you can clean me up afterwards" the last sentence said as a statement, not a question!

Matt felt his cock hardening again as she said these words. "You'd really do it?"

"Yeah, why not? It turns us both on, so why shouldn't we? We'd have to have some rules, like no one we know. But yes, I think it'll be fun. As long as you're sure that you won't get too jealous or stop loving me."

"God I'd love you even more if that's possible." Matt kissed her again, pulling her closer to him, causing Liz to moan into his mouth as she felt his cock hardening against her belly.

12